Journey Outward - Cover

Journey Outward

Copyright© 2010 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 25: Morning with Margret

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25: Morning with Margret - What has Chronos done this time. When she returns to the Compound, she finds it filled with new faces... and a call to war. She watches in horror and wonder as the chaos around her increases.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse  

The Kindred have tales of snowy winters but they are a hundred years gone. The only winter around here seems to consist of mild cold days, lots of rain and overcast skies. The best explanation I or anyone one can come up with for the shift in climate is that the nuclear winter did something. I have not had the time to fully research what all these shifts mean in the long run. I am not a weather scientist. But I have been privy to watch time laps vids of Terra-formed worlds. It is both a wonderful and yet a terrifying thing.

So it is with great pleasure that the next day dawns surprisingly bring and clear for a change.

"Get up you sleepy heads!" A voice yells from outside our window. Even though it is paneled and locked Maggie still has found a way to wake us before we were ready.

"Can I kill her?" I mutter out loud to no one in particular.

"Not today, her mother would be very upset." Nimrod says as he struggles to pull his self out of the blanket pile.

"You would still be awake if you did that." Saul yawns into the pillows on my other side.

"poo." I give the two of them a pout. but at hearing Maggie continue to blast away at the three of us, I decide it is time for her to get a lesson she will never forget. I am up an moving before I finish the thought. In a flash I at the door. I swing it open and with little patience I grab Maggie by the collar and drag her in. After slamming the door shut I throw Maggie against it. She goes silent in shock. This must be the first time she has been quiet since I have met and befriended her. I slam my palm again the door not inches from her face. Maggie twitches and finches.

"Maggie. what have we told you about waking me up?" I growl at her, giving her my worst morning bleary eyed look.

"Eeep," She manages to squeak out. She is frantically looking around for a place to hide.

"I don't think you are getting out of this one." Saul says from the bedroom doorway.

He and Nimrod are both leaning against the door frame, with frowns on their faces. But I can see a tinkle of amusement in Nimrod's eyes, so I guess they know I would not really hurt her. Frighten her yes. Frustrate her in a heart beat. Hurt, my dear Maggie, never.

"Maggie. I think it is time to pay up," I say and narrow my eyes. then I lean in and strike.

I kiss her.

I press my mouth to her in knowing exploration. I nip and nipple her lips. I lick and pry her mouth open with my tongue and press my naked body up against hers.

Maggie opens to my mouth in seconds. She opens up and kisses me back. With her kissing back I am now free to use my hands to add them to the assault. I run my hands down her arms and pull her hands around me. I help her to find purchase on my ass. The minute skin hits skin, Maggie starts to go wild.

She grips my ass and starts to knead it like I am dough. She also starts moaning into my mouth, deep and longing are each moan. She starts rubbing up against me like a cat. Her clothes catch and add to my excitement. Just as she is close, I pull away.

"Now now Maggie, we can't have that" I say as she follows my mouth making cute little mewing noises. With a quick glance back at the men I see they are now stunned aroused and still amused. "Next."

Saul licks his lips. Nimrod looks like he is going to burst into laughter. And Maggie, poor Maggie is heaving great breathes as she tries to calm down. Saul glances at Nimrod, Who raises an eyebrow. Saul then gives him self a quick stroke and stride over to Maggie and me.

"Maggie my dear, " He says in sweet voice. "now is the time to take your punishment." With that Saul pulls her out of my grasp and into his arms for another mind blowing kiss. I shrug and turn to Nimrod, he still thinks this is funny.

"Now it is just you and me," I say in a husky voice that I reserve for the bedroom as I saunter over to Nimrod.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.