Curious Case of Helen

by niteowluk99

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: A swinging style staff nurse has the shock when she is recognised from the swingers club by one of the patients on the male ward where she works.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   .

Helen Featherstone was a nurse; not just any nurse but a staff nurse in charge of the male ward at a world famous London hospital; She was 42 years old and what with her job and her mania for exercising she had a slim trim figure topped off with large 40 D bust; he short cropped blonde hair and hazel eyes gave her a lesbian appearance or to be more accurate the look of a dyke.

Nothing could be further from the truth; for in her own way Helen was cock crazy; when not working she was usually on the prowl for spare cock and frequented many of the swinger clubs in Central London. Of course she kept her job secret from the people she met at these clubs and likewise she always tried to keep her clubbing activities secret from work. Sod's law says that sooner or later the two worlds were going to collide and collide they did that fateful day in January 1990.

A man was admitted and ended up on her ward; nothing unusual there then as it was a male ward but as soon as he saw her he recalled her from the previous Friday night when he had seen her minus her clothes let along her nursing uniform. He contemplated calling her straight over to let her know he knew her but decided that discretion be the better form of valour. On the pretext of needing some medication he got a junior nurse to bring the staff nurse over.

Once alone he whispered to Helen; "Hello again, I almost did not recognise you with clothes on!"

Helen looked shocked and tried to think where she would have met him but no she could not place his face; she blurted out, "I think you must be mistaken I do not recognise your face!"

"No my dear; you wouldn't after all you were quite busy with lots of different cocks last Friday night at Club Casablanca!" he added.

Helen now knew he must have seen her there and recognised her and she now began to panic; until he told her that her secret was safe with him. After that he never bothered her too much; well no more than any other patient. With in the week his procedure was complete and he was being discharged so he knew he would have to act or lose the chance.

"Staff Nurse Helen; Can I have a word with you please?" he asked as she was stood talking to a couple of junior nurses. Helen excused herself and came over making sure no staff was anywhere near. "I would like to thank you for the way you have looked after me by taking you out for a meal: I have already checked with your colleagues and I know you are not working tomorrow night!" he stated.

"Well, it is really against hospital policies for staff to go out with patients and besides you owe me nothing it is my job after all!" she replied.

"Oh surely rules are sometimes meant to be broken or at least bent!" he insisted.

"Are you telling me that if I refuse you may accidentally let slip about the club the other Friday!" she enquired.

"Absolutely not; I told you your secret was safe with me and it will no matter what you decide in regard to this meal; I actually thought that knowing your sort of private likes I could offer you something you would most likely love. That's all!" he responded.

Now intrigued; Helen thought for a moment and said; "Ok I will write down my phone number and just give me a call at four pm tomorrow!" Five minutes later she slipped him a piece of paper with her phone number on. A smiling Frank Welbeck left the hospital actually whistling to himself as he went.

Next morning he began to prepare the night for Helen; it took several phone calls to arrange everything and finally he booked a table for two at a restaurant near Epping Forest. Mid afternoon he got the call back he had been waiting for and everything was set.

At exactly four pm he called the number Helen had given him half expecting it to be a non-existent number but sure enough Helen answered after the fifth ring. Although she had reservations she was intrigued when Frank told her that he had made a reservation for two at the Robin hood restaurant; High beech; Epping forest; (Restaurant does not really exist) for seven pm and if she gives him her address he would be happy to pick her up at six pm. Helen decided it was better to meet at six pm outside the hospital she worked at. Curiously Frank told her to wear stockings, suspender belt, lacy panties, quarter cup bra, blouse and a loose fitting skirt. Helen never committed to wear any of these things and was a little worried when Frank said, "I would hate to have to punish you for incorrect clothes!"

Helen almost replied. "Fuck you; telling me what to wear!" but something told her to be careful and find out what she was getting into before she did anything to anger this man. In the finish she simply said. "Ok I will meet you at the hospital!"

At six pm; Helen was impatiently pacing up and down outside the hospital and had almost decided it had been a wind up when she was tooted and saw a man waving for her to come over to his car. As she approached she saw it was Frank and she let herself into the passenger seat; clicked on her seat beat and the car sped off. Forty minutes later the car pulled into the car park outside the Robin Hood Restaurant; found a vacant space and pulled to a stop. Helen unbuckled her seat belt was about to get out of the car when Frank stopped her; he simply said, "It's check time! So raise your skirt my fine young slut!"

Helen was taken aback; she was not used to her dates talking to her like that but secretly it turned her on; she had to admit she was pretty free with her charms at the clubs she went to. Without any argument she opened her legs and raised her skirt; sure enough she had on black fish net stockings a red suspender belt and red floral lacy panties; Frank smiled and then slipped his hand inside her coat and sought out her large tits through her blouse; he knew instantly she had no bra cup covering her tits because he felt the instant heat of her flesh but instead of releasing them he slowly and deliberately sought out her nipple and gave it a twist; causing Helen to groan slightly.

"Oh my wanton whore is getting excited; are you; Bitch!" Frank teased.

Again Helen was shocked but excited but said nothing; Frank opened his door and walked round to Helen's side of the car and opened her door for her; As she stood up he told her to remove her coat and follow him. It was not until she caught a glimpse of herself in a darkened window that she saw why he had told her to remove her coat; her large tits support by the quarter cup bra did not sag but instead it helped emphasise her erect nipples; you see Helen had unusual nipples once erect they stood out nearly three quarters of an inch and always made the front of her clothes stick out.

Now she actually felt slutty and felt every man's head turn and watch her walk passed; normally she would have shrunk away from such open ogling; that is unless it was at one of her favourite clubs; but today she stuck her chest further out and smiled her way to the table with Frank. Everything seemed to settle down during the meal except Frank kept hinting that she would love to fuck the waiter; who was a youngish slim man about 21 years of age. Every time he went away from the table he would comment on what a cute butt he had and how Helen ought to flash her stocking tops the next time he came back. Helen decided to join in with the fun because it was turning her on seriously; the next time the waiter came over to their table Helen dropped her fork and the waiter dutifully bent down to retrieve it for her and she opened her legs wide and flashed him not only her stocking tops but also her suspender belt and panties.

The waiter tried his best not to show he had seen anything but hurried away with a tray strategically placed tray to hide the start of his hard on. Bringing a clean fork he found that Helen had undone the top three buttons f her blouse and thanks to some skilful manipulations by Frank's fingers was sporting very erect bullet pointed nipples. The waiter waited to attract the couple's attention but marvelled that she was allowing this man to almost openly massage her stupendous tits. He took their order and disappeared; Frank watched his retreat and soon noticed that about four men stuck their head around the kitchen door and looked in their direction.

Frank told Helen she had peeked more than just the waiter's interest and told her what he had seen; Helen blushed slightly but felt even hornier knowing that several men were probably fantasising about her right at that moment. The rest of the meal went without incident until just before the desert course when Frank told her to go to the ladies; make sure her panties were well and truly soaking in her cunt juices and then remove them. Then she was to wait near the kitchen run for their waiter before kissing him on the cheek and then pressing her panties into his hand as his tip.

Helen replied, "No please Frank; I could not do that!"

"Yes you can; bitch after all you're the slut of the Club Casablanca!" he replied.

Reluctantly Helen stood up and walked towards the toilet area feeling all the eyes of the other customers male and female on her; this in its self made her feel even sexier and gave her the courage to continue; In the ladies she was confused as to whether to go into the tiny cubicles to rub her cunt hard or stand in the wash area and do it as she looked at herself in the mirror. She decided to be ultra adventurous and to do it in the open wash area. She hitched her skirt up and watched herself in the mirror as she began to stroke her cunt through her panties; she had just begun to bite her lip as her passion rose when the door opened and in stepped a woman.

Helen was not quick enough to drop her skirt without being seen and the young woman aged about eighteen or nineteen stopped dead in her tracks and looked; Helen was about to apologise and hurry away when she was surprised as the woman stepped up behind her and simply cupped Helen's tits. Quickly Helen turned to face her and the woman hooked out Helen's right tit and latched her mouth on to her hard nipple. As she sucked like a baby; she slipped a hand up Helen's skirt and pulling her panties aside she slipped two fingers up her hot wet cunt. Helen moaned loudly and began to gyrate her hips in time with the thrusting of the woman.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.