Carol Cums Home - Cover

Carol Cums Home

by Frank Speaks

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Fantasy Sex Story: Carol, from Early Retirement 6 & 8, returns home, sort of. She and her sister and brother inlaw and friends keep the feelings going. Lots of hot sex.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   .

My name is Carol. You may have read about my time at the lake in Early Retirement. As you might remember, I had to return home on Thursday. Wednesday was a long night and I had more sex than I had had in many months. I learned to enjoy women and big cocks. I learned that night that I could take big cocks, not just in my pussy, but also in my ass and down my throat.

On Thursday morning, I got out of bed where I had slept with Ken, Ruth, and Sue Ann after the party. We all bathed and dressed and I left after kissing everyone good-bye and promising to return. My trip back to Atlanta and my mid-town condo was uneventful. Upon arriving, I unpacked. My sister and her husband were keeping my dog. They also had a reputation as swingers. Now that I had spent the last day and night immersed in sex, I wanted to check out my sister's willingness to get into a sex scene with me. I called her and she told me to come over and tell about my time at the lake and pick up Cat. (I had figured that if a singer could have a cat named "Dog" then I could have a dog named "Cat").

She and her husband, Tom, lived in an old, restored house close in to town and close to Tom's office. It took about twenty minutes to get there. I went over in the same clothes I had worn for traveling; a tube top and high cut short shorts that showed a bit of cheek in back, and nothing underneath. Ruth had recommended that I not wear underwear anymore as it only got in the way.

Patty let me in and we sat down in the den. She was dressed in a short skirt and tank top. I didn't know about panties but she was not wearing a bra. She was a little surprised at me since it was obvious that I wasn't wearing a bra either. My nipples showed through the thin fabric of the tube top. Patty had her eyes on my nipples and said, "Did you have a good week? Tell me all about it."

"It was pretty quiet until Wednesday morning. I had spent the week laying out on the dock getting a tan and enjoying the good weather."

Patty urged, "So what happened Wednesday morning? Tell little sister everything."

I replied, "You may not want to hear everything as it may shock you but, until you say, 'stop, ' I will give you the details. (Patty and I had never hidden anything from each other.)

"It started Wednesday morning while I was out tanning. I had found a suit of yours and was getting my butt cheeks some sun as well as showing a lot of cleavage"

"That would be my light green suit?" She questioned.

"Yes. I was out on the dock lazing and heard a boat pull into the cove and then a splash as the fisherman put in a trolling motor in the water. I then watched him work the docks in the cove heading my way. I had removed the top of the suit since it didn't cover much anyway. When he arrived at my dock, he noticed that I was there and topless. After asking how his fishing was doing, I spread my legs and asked if he'd like to put his pole in here and pointed at my pussy. Then I told him, 'I want you to do more than look. I want you to do me.' He came onto the dock and dropped his shorts as I got the bottom of that suit off. He knelt between my legs and pumped me full of cock."

I could tell Patty was shocked because I never did anything like that. What followed would shock her even more.

I continued, "After pumping his cum deep into my cunt, he offered me his cock to suck and I did finishing him off a second time and swallowing his load. Then he asked me to go to his place with him. I got up, grabbed my suit in one hand and wrapped the towel around me with the other, and got in his boat.

(For the rest of the details, read Early Retirement 6 and 8.)

As I told my story, Patty's eyes got bigger and she began to rub her legs together. I got hotter from the memory and opened mine, rubbing my fingers over my cunt lips. Patty finally groaned and put a hand up her skirt and started rubbing her cunt in time with me. I could see that she had no panties. The story continued and her skirt was pushed higher and higher. I could see her fingers go into her cunt and she was twisting her fingers inside her pussy as she moved them in and out. Her mouth dropped open when I described me eating out Ruth and Sue Ann. I stood up and unbuttoned my shorts dropping them to the floor. Then I lifted the top over my head and off so I was completely nude in front of my sister. She looked at me and, leaning forward, licked my cunt with her tongue. After a moment, I pulled her to her feet and we kissed with open mouths rubbing our crotches and breasts against each other. She pulled away to get her clothes off and then came back for more. Our hands were roaming over each others' bodies squeezing and pushing everywhere. Finally, she had one hand on a breast and the other at my cunt with three fingers buried in it as far as she could push. I wasn't far behind with one of my hands at her cunt. Instead of a breast, I had the other hand moving down her ass. When my fingers arrived at her asshole, I pushed one in to the second knuckle without any pause or resistance. Patty groaned some more and spread her legs wider to let me get more of my fingers into her hot body.

Together, we moved to the floor with me on top in a six-to-nine. We were sucking each others' cunts and running fingers in and out of cunts and assholes. Patty was taking three fingers in her cunt and three from my other hand in her asshole. She was doing the same to me and then I felt wider as she added her little finger to my ass. Then I had an incredible feeling as I felt fuller than when ass fucked by the big one the night before. She had forced her thumb down and had her entire hand in my butt to the wrist. Wriggling her fingers made the top of my head come off as my body exploded in a huge climax. Realizing that I was taking her hand without complaint, she pushed further in and continued to wriggle her fingers in my ass tube and then pushed her hand all the way into my cunt. I decided that she should get the same and quickly began to fist her ass. Seeing she was enjoying that, I added the little finger to her pussy. Then I folded my thumb in to my palm and pushed my whole hand into her wet cunt. With both hands buried in her, I quickly took her to a shuddering climax.

I did not hear the door open. But I heard Patty say breathlessly, "Hi, Tom. Join the fun."

Tom took a quick look at the two of us with hands buried to the wrist in each other and started removing his clothes. When naked, he moved toward us with a nice long cock, hard and leaking pre-cum, sticking out in front. "I want to suck it," which was the only part of me available to do or take anything other than my feet. Tom knelt in front of me and fed me his cock deep into my mouth and down my throat until my nose was buried in his pubic hair. He then began to fuck my mouth and throat with long and deep strokes. He moved faster and faster toward his cum. Patty had turned around so our heads were together without either of us missing a beat with either of our hands, each of the four being buried in a pussy or asshole.

Tom cried out, "I'm cumming!" He filled my mouth with his cum spurting about five or six strong streams into my mouth with some going down my throat when he pushed in to the hilt. I realized that Patty was helping as he pulled out of my throat adding her mouth to cleaning his cock. When he lay back, she kissed me and we swapped cum until we both swallowed what we had. During this time, we had both had more orgasms to the point that our asses and cunts were tired. Slowly, we pulled out of each other. I brought both hands to my mouth and licked and sucked the juices off both. Patty watched as I tasted her holes and moved her hands to her mouth and likewise she sucked my cum and ass juices from her hands. We finally lay back to rest.

Tom said, "Not that I didn't enjoy it, but what brought that on?"

Patty responded, "Carol met some new friends and had some exciting experiences. She was telling me about them and we got excited. The result was where you found us when you came in."

Tom then said, "Why don't I order out and we can explore the matter further?"

I asked, "Don't you have to leave for the lake? I thought that was why I was picking up Cat and you came home early."

Patty said, "It's not every day that I have hot and dirty sex with my sister including a deep throat blow job for my husband and cum swapping with me. The lake can wait. It isn't going anywhere. For a while, neither are any of us. Tom, make the call."

Tom said, "Chinese, Mexican or Pizza?"

I asked for Chinese. So, Tom made the call. While he was up, he asked if anyone wanted any wine, beer or other drinks. Patty and I both wanted wine. Tom came back with two glasses of white wine and a beer.

Patty said, "Why don't you give Tom a synopsis of the last couple of days? I'm sure he would like to know why he has two naked women in his living room with somewhat gaping holes."

I looked at Tom who nodded and gave a quick but thorough recap of the last two days and all the sex that had occurred with me. His cock started to harden even with this relatively unemotional telling of my tale. I finished by saying, "Then both of us were fisting each others pussy and ass when you came in and you know the rest."

The doorbell rang and Patty said to Tom, "Give me the money," which he did. She walked to the door and opened it fairly widely letting the delivery person see that she was naked as well as a look at me as, facing Tom, I took his cock in my mouth with my exposed pussy and ass pointed in her direction. She paid and took the bags from him and then slowly closed the door. When she turned to walk to the kitchen with the bags, she said, "I bet that makes his night." I took my mouth off Tom and, still naked, we all sat on the floor and ate our food.

As soon as we finished eating, I said, "Now, I want some dessert." I placed my head in Tom's lap and took his cock in my mouth slurping it all the way into my throat down to the root. Tom exhaled hard and watched as I sucked his cock coming up and going back down to the root again and again. Patty moved behind me and placed her mouth on my pussy and started to kiss it passionately. Without more than a moment passing, she pushed a finger all the way in my ass and then, as I started to moan around Tom's cock, she started adding fingers. In short order, my ass was being fisted again while my pussy was juicing into her mouth. My moans were somewhat muffled because I had a mouthful of cock that was rapidly getting harder until Tom shouted and filled my mouth and throat with his cum. When he subsided, I moved my mouth away after licking him clean and Patty came up for air and we kissed swapping his cum and my pussy juice until her fist gave me another climax and I swallowed. Patty did after that but didn't remove her hand from my butt. She keep it deep within my bowels and continued to flex her hand and push deeper. I couldn't stop moaning and orgasmed continually until I finally lay on my side totally exhausted. Then, and only then, she removed her hand and licked it clean.

Tom said, "Why don't you come back with us to the lake? Bring Cat or leave him in a kennel. We might meet some of your friends. Or I can bring some help."

"Why, Tom?" Patty asked. "Do you think you'll need it?"

"Yeah, it will take more than just me to satisfy you two sex fiends."

"I would like to come with you two," I responded, emphasizing the word, "come." "Oh, and Tom, bring friends, bring lots of friends."

So, Cat went to a vet and I quickly went home to change out clothes for the weekend. I met Tom and Patty back at their house to find four guys there, also. We were introduced and I could tell they liked my bra-less look. Patty, Tom, Jack and I got in Tom's car and, with the other three guys following in another car, headed for the lake.

The drive was quiet because, as soon as we got out of town, Patty went down on Jack's cock and I sucked Tom's cock. Since we were on the interstate, this was a popular move as those we passed in high vehicles could see our heads in the guys' laps. I really wasn't trying to get Tom off as much as just play. Patty had no hesitation as she was working Jack constantly and deep throating him to get his cum. Before we got to the Alabama line, he had cum twice with her swallowing every drop. When we crossed the Chattahoochee into Alabama, she told Tom to pull in at the rest stop. He did and our guys following did likewise. As soon as the engine stopped, she got out and went over to the other car and got in the back. We went back out on the interstate and, looking back, it was obvious that Patty didn't change cars to look at the sights as her head did not show in the windows. I went back to teasing Tom by sucking him as we finished the last part of the drive to their lake house. When we arrived, we all got out. Patty was naked except for her sandals and had her short skirt and blouse over her arm as she walked to the front door. I hadn't kept watch but she must have fucked one or more of the guys because cum was sliding down the inside of her legs. Once inside, I stopped her and, kneeling down, licked the cum from her legs and then moved up to her pussy. As I was doing that, my top and shorts were removed. A hand went between my legs and fingers started working into my body. Patty lay down on her back on the floor allowing someone to give her a cock to suck as I continued to suck the cum and juices from her pussy. The hand was removed from my pussy and a very nice-sized cock pushed in filling me. As he and I moved, I could feel that it wasn't Tom but didn't know who it was, just that it felt good in my pussy. Patty moved to an orgasm and I released her pussy from my mouth. She was moved over and someone got between her legs and pushed a cock into her pussy. Another cock was in my face pushing at my lips. I opened my mouth and took it in. It was the guy who had fucked Patty in the car as I could taste cum and pussy juice as it went down my throat.

"Roll her over," Tom said and I felt activity beside me as Patty was rolled on top of her fucker. Tom came behind her and pushed his cock into her ass to the hilt with one move. Patty grunted with her double impalement.

"Lay back, Ed. I want her ass," I heard. Ed must be the guy fucking my pussy and he lay back pulling me on top of him in a reverse cowgirl position. My head was pushed down and I felt a cock at my anal ring. With no more preparation than that, it pushed into my ass steadily until it was deep in my ass. That resulted in a groan from me. Ed and my ass fucker then started a steady hard and deep rhythm as they worked on their cums. I was carried on the ride as my holes were banged hard getting me close to my orgasm. We moved faster, harder and deeper until we all hit our peaks within a second or two of each other. Through my contractions, I could feel the jerking of their cocks as they pumped me full of cum.

When Tom pulled out, he knee-walked over to my face and gave me his cock to suck. As I sucked his cum and Patty's ass juices from his cock, the guy in my ass pulled out, stood up and went over to Patty to have her lick him clean. After she and I finished those two, the two in our pussies pulled out and we licked our and their cum from their cocks. Then, while the guys recharged, we began to six-to-nine each other with Patty on top. This continued until we each had orgasmed again and had licked most of the liquid from each others' pussy and ass. I realized that I loved the taste of cum, pussy, and even ass. Knowing that made me think that more sex more of the time was going to be on my agenda from now on.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.