The Dirty Old Man - Cover

The Dirty Old Man

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2010 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: He wanted her and did what he had to do to get her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   .

In my thirties and early forties I was reasonably good looking, kept myself in pretty good shape and had the confidence that enabled me to do well with the ladies. Rarely a week went by when I didn't have a bed partner, or sometimes two, and it was never difficult to find one to have a short long-term relationship with. I think the longest ran just over five months, but then she was a rare lady.

My relationships had never been long for the same reason I never married - I could not stand living with anyone else. The relationship would start out great and then the personal habits and idiosyncrasies would come out, irritate the hell out of me and things would be said and soon my current paramour would go stomping out the door in a huff. I never cared because there were always more where they came from. And then one day there weren't!

In my mid-forties arthritis began showing up in various parts of my body and soon I wasn't able to jog or work out at the gym anymore. I was still living the good life so the weight started building up. Then I started losing my hair. An accident with a plate glass window left me with a jagged scar running down my left cheek and suddenly there I was - old, fat, bald and ugly. But God does have a sense of humor and after seeing to it that I could no longer attract women he increased my sex drive - not a usual occurrence in men over fifty - instead of having it decrease as is usually the case. Suddenly I wanted more sex than I'd had in my thirties and forties. I wanted, needed, and couldn't get.


For a year or so hookers and masturbation saw to the physical aspect, but prostitutes and hand jobs couldn't take care of the emotional part. Fortunately I was able to sink my excess energy into my business and in the end my business was my salvation. Barb had been with me for thirty years and she was calling it quits. At sixty-two she had decided that all she really wanted to do was spend the rest of her life spoiling her grandchildren. She agreed to stay long enough to break in her replacement and I set out to find one. I put an ad in the paper and the morning the ad hit the street a young woman walked in the front door and I became a dirty old man.

Charlene was twenty-five, a newly wed, new in town and looking for a job. She was a combination of the girl next door and the woman in red; it just depended on how you were looking at her at the time. I knew that I was going to hire her as soon as I saw her regardless of her qualifications for the job because she had the only qualification that I was interested in - she gave good hard on! I gave her the job and turned her over to Barb to train. In two days Barb came to me and told me that Charlene was fully qualified and didn't need any more training and then she took off for Florida and her grand babies.

As soon as she was out the door I began to plan the bedding of the young newly wed. There was no way I was going to be able to seduce her, not looking like I did, so the only course left open to me would be to take her. But I needed to take her in a way that would that would keep me out of jail and in a way that would see to it that I could have her whenever I wanted her.

It didn't take a lot of thought to come up with a plan. Drug her, fuck her and take pictures that made it look like she was doing it willingly and then threaten to show them around if she didn't cooperate in the future. Simple plan, right? Not really. Just try and find a drug that will do the trick! Oh they are out there all right, but just try coming up with them. I spent a month trying to find something and came up with nothing. I even went over to the college campus and talked to a couple of guys. They thought I was an undercover NARC and couldn't get away from me fast enough and then one afternoon, as I was sipping a beer in a bar just down the street from my shop, I got lucky and it fell right into my lap.

Two men came into the bar for a cold one or two and they took the two stools to my right. I overheard snatches of their conversation and it sounded like they were salesman for a drug manufacturer. When one of them got up to go to the bathroom I turned to the other and said, "You sound like you are in the drug business and I wonder if you could satisfy my curiosity about something. Are there really date rape drugs and things like Spanish Fly or are they just urban myths?"

"Well, Spanish Fly is a myth although there is something on the street now that does pretty much what Spanish fly was supposed to do. Its called Ecstasy. And there really are date rape drugs. That wasn't really the purpose behind their development, but as with most everything there is a good use and a bad use. Why do you want to know?"

"Just curious. There are a couple of secretary's where I work that I would really like to plank and I was talking with a guy I work with about it. He laughed and told me that the only way I would ever get to them would be to drug them. I'd forgotten the conversation until I heard you talking to your friend."

"Would you do it if you could?"

"I don't really know. I mean fantasizing is one thing, but actually doing it? I don't know. But it doesn't matter because I wouldn't have a clue as to what I'd need or how to get it."

His buddy came back, they had one more beer and then they left. A couple of minutes later the guy I had been talking to came back in and handed me a small envelope. "There's enough in here to do both of them a half a dozen times. Grind up one pill and mix it in alcohol. It takes about twenty minutes to go to work, but then it will disorient them for up to forty-five minutes. They will be semi-aware of what is going on, but not able to do anything about it. Good luck" and he turned and left.


The next day I called Charlene into the office. "Would you have any objection to having a working lunch with me once a week? We could talk over lunch and not be constantly interrupted by ringing telephones."

"I think that's a great idea, it would be all right with me."

"Good. We will do the first one tomorrow."

Things went smoothly. We sat, ate and actually did get some business done and then Charlene stood up and went to the ladies room. That gave me the opportunity I had been hoping for and I took out the small glass vial that held the previously ground up pill and I dumped it in her wine and mixed it well. Fifteen minutes later Charlene dropped her fork and in reaching for it she knocked over her water glass.

"Are you okay?"

She looked at me and mumbled, "Strange - I feel strange. I feel woozy."

I motioned to the waiter for the check and then I got Charlene out of her chair, "Here, let me help. We'll get you to a place where you can lie down."

I helped her into the elevator and took up to the room that I had rented that morning and once inside I put her down on the bed. I went over and started the two pre-positioned video cameras and then I went back to the bed and started undressing Charlene. She was in a fog, but not quite out of it and she mumbled, "What are you doing?"

"I called a doctor and he told me to get you out of your tight fitting clothes and make you comfortable until he can get here. Lift your hips so I can pull off your skirt. Good girl, now your blouse. Lift your shoulder for me. That's it. Next your bra."

"You'll see my titties if you do that. Should you be looking at my titties? I don't think you're supposed to do that. I think only my husband can do that. My husband likes my titties."

"I'm sure he does and I'm sure that I'll like them too."

"No. Only my husband can like my titties."

"Hush now. We need to get your panties off before the doctor gets here. Lift your hips for me."

I stepped back and looked down at the sexy young wife and my cock was harder than it had been for years. I quickly stripped and Charlene giggled, "Are you getting ready for the doctor too?" I climbed on the bed next to her and worked a finger into her tight little pussy and she gave a little moan and said, "What are you doing?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.