Adam's Own - Cover

Adam's Own

Copyright© 2010 by Yoron

Chapter 9

Laila was slowly untangling herself from her new lovers embrace.

"I have to go now, it's already dark." Laila reluctantly told them as she started to dress.

Anna looked at her clock.

"Strange, it's only half past three." She said, trying to look out the black window plane, only reflecting the warm light inside the room.

Adam couldn't stop looking at Laila, admiring her. Somewhere under their festivities she had succeeded to loose most of her clothes, as if by magic. And as she stood there beside him in her slip he found her shape, and smile, increasingly alluring.

"Please don't." he said. Can't you stay the night Laila?" imploringly

"No, my mother made me promise. She's really down, her new boyfriend turned out to be a real jerk. They broke up yesterday."

As Anna listened she found herself unwilling to loose the company of Laila too. She was surprised over herself, to share as she they had decided, that had to bee the hardest decision she ever had made in her young life.

But it had all turned out to be as simple and natural as swimming, when she finally had found the courage to allow it to happen. Suddenly she had another of her wicked ideas, well, our Anna had no shortage of them.

"Therese, don't you think your mother needs a sleepover? I mean, doesn't she get tired of all those relatives running around?"

She looked at Therese nodding meaningfully. Therese looked at her surprised, but suddenly, by some extrasensory perception only girls can have perceiving Anna's devious plan she nodded, looking pleased.

"Don't know really, do you think I should call her and ask? But your mom, shouldn't you talk with her too. And what about Sarah?"

"Don't worry girl, you take care of your mother, I'll take care of mine, and Sarah too."

Laila who had listened to Anna's new plans became increasingly envious hearing them discussing. Here she was, forced to go home, only to listen to her mom telling her what a loser her new boyfriend had turned out to be. While they, and their moms, were going to have the best sleepover ever, having all the fun. Probably lasting for weeks too.

Anna who surreptitiously had studied her reactions, started to smile, feeling satisfied. 'Yes, the lure is working. And Laila firmly hooked, just a little... '

"Laila, why don't you call your mother too? She would have a lot of shoulders to cry out on here." She suggested sweetly as her smile grew. "Wouldn't that be nice?"

Laila studied Anna thoughtfully, her smile staring to beam too, as a small sun, radiating that sudden good humor at the same time as she a little sourly commented.

"As if you didn't plan that from the beginning Anna." Snorting. "You did. Admit it."

Anna looked as her, innocent as a doe under the gun, but to no avail. Laila had her pegged and her smile just grew. Adam looked at his Anna, once more realizing his incredible luck, or if it now was the other way around? 'Never mind' he decided. "I'm glad she exist." He leaned over to kiss her, whispering.

"You're the best girlfriend I know, ah, you too." Looking a little sheepishly at the others.

"You too girlfriend." Answered Anna as proudly as she caressed his, or to be true, hers pajamas. 'It's tailor made for him.' She thought as she admired his litheness. When he had gotten it on she couldn't remember. She remembered her getting disappointed over his unwillingness to go the whole way though, 'maybe that was his security?'

"When ever did you get that one on you sweetie." She asked, a little surprised.

"Who." said Therese a little pedantically, blatantly choosing to misinterpret Anna's question. "Get 'whenever did you get who on you', you mean."

Adam looked at Anna, then at Therese. His face one single question mark.

"Sorry, I don't get it." he complained.

As they just laughed at him he sighed. "Girls." He muttered darkly, but then he sneered getting that gratified, most self-satisfying, look.

'They thought they could remake me did they?' He thought as he looked at them triumphantly.

"I'm still myself. Yep, a man, and damned proud of it too." Muttering it, as he studied them a little smugly.

"And we have a bigger brains too. It's scientifically proved" he added as he saw their disbelief, belatedly realizing that they had heard him. Pleased as he remembered that it actually was true too.

He wasn't prepared for Laila's sudden onslaught though when she threw herself upon him.

"There Amanda, do you see, the girls was right. We're upon, as always."

But Adam could move too. Faster than you could say 'Ipety bibety boo' he turned her around, for once getting on top.

"All ways girl? No ways."

"Oh yeah? Says who" Said Therese as she joyfully joined in the brawl, throwing herself into the fray.

As Anna too joined up, he once more found himself buried under their nimble young bodies. Not that he complained, heck, as far as he was concerned they could stay like this for ever, but in the end he found it for best to capitulate.

"I give up, you win, let me breath. Hey, shouldn't you talk with your mothers?"

The two girls, suddenly remembering their long lost master plan, frantically rushed to their phones, with Anna running down the stairs to talk to, no forget that, rather instruct her mother and Sarah about the imminent invasion by foreign bodies, namely Katrine's best friends.

'I'm sure Sarah will love it' she thought, indulgently congratulating herself. 'And Mom can show of her new man.'

Or should it be... ? Never mind, it was still a cool idea.


She found Katrine and Sarah in the bedroom, under the covers sleeping. As she stopped to look at them she got an idea. They were so cute with Sarah's arm protectively draped under and around her mom, with Katrine breathing in his ear, making his hair flutter with each breath she took.

She took up her phone and, as quietly she could, she turned on the lights while taking her photos. As they opened their eyes, awakened up by the sudden light, Sarah found Katrine's daughter Anna standing beside the bed, smiling as she took yet another photo of him, her smug expression flashing an unholy joy.

"I have the evidence Sarah, Or, should I call you Leonard? And the proofs of your blatant deviations with my innocent mother will be revealed for all, unless..." as she continued to photograph him as he stared back at her."

He felt as if a heart attack rapidly was approaching, again, But as he looked at her he realized that she only had on her that flimsy nightgown, and not much more. He flushed as he hastily looked away.

Anna flushed too, suddenly realizing that the mirror at the other side of the bed would expose her too in the photos. Understanding why Sarah had looked away she collected herself enough to smile, pouting her lips, and then slowly gave him a wink.

As Sarah realized that he still was looking on her, but now in the mirror, he wanted to scream as he dived under the covers, drawing them over his head. As she took her last photos, proud to be able to save that last expression for eternity, Anna satisfied assured herself that the photos taken this time, was taken by a master, a pity that she couldn't show them.

But Adam was family now, wasn't he? She had to think about this some more, perhaps some gentle persuasion would help Sarah see the light? She thoughtfully looked at Katrine, who now had gone the whole way, from being surprised to annoyed, to laughing, as she at last realized the sheer hilarity of Anna's new prank.

"Anna, I thought I had brought you up better than this." she reprimanded her, doing her best not to shame poor Sarah, who by now once more, was bound to wonder what kind of death trap he had fallen into.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.