Adam's Own - Cover

Adam's Own

Copyright© 2010 by Yoron

Chapter 10

As Elena and Vanja came over they found the young girls in a state of disorganized excitement. Asking for Katrine they saw her coming rushing down the stairs, her arm filled with clothing.

"Hi girl's, why don't you go to the kitchen. We'll be with you in a moment. Oh, and sorry about that jerk Laila. You'll have to tell me all about it."

The ladies went to the kitchen where they found the girls in full order organizing the sleepover's necessary ingredients, like chocolate cookies, ice cream, wine for their parents, and a diverse arrangement of beverages and food for themselves and the boys. And there they meet Amanda too.

"Hi." She said a shyly.

Elena and Vanja smiled back at the young Japanese Lolita.

"And you would be?" asked Vanja.

"Amanda, miss." Curtsying like the young maiden she was with her girlfriends proudly beaming at her side.

"She's my new girlfriend" explained Laila to her mother. "And boyfriend too."

"Nooo." groaned Adam hearing her, once more creating that wonderful effect, so close to a Japanese rising sun.

"Yes you are." Said Laila, a little offended.

"And mine too." Said Therese, ever so bashfully excited.

Amanda, who by now started to feel like she wanted to run away, got caught up in the protective embrace by Anna, who whispered in her ear.

"Soo, soo my little stallion. They're not gonna bite you, maybe look at your teeth, but they're not gonna bite." Turning to the two mom's.

"We found her together, but she's mine on the weekends, I taught her to curtsey too, isn't she perfect?" Fully expecting that she now had made it all clear for them.

Somehow it didn't seem to help though, as the women still stared at poor Amanda, with Vanja doing her best to assimilate that her daughter had became a lesbian overnight.

"I'm Monday and Tuesday." Said Laila, smiling proudly as she sweetly curtsied.

"And I'm Wednesday and Thursday." Said Therese nodding, looking pleased.

Adam couldn't find a thing he wanted to say. He just looked down, hoping that the floor would open under him.

Vanja studied Amanda suspiciously, wondering what the girls meant by 'boyfriend'? Remembering Jake she had her suspicions, but this was no boy, was it? She wasn't sure what she preferred here.

And Elena who still was caught up in her own turbulent needs, missed it all, the only thing surprising her being why they were playing Robinson Crusoe at their age. She sighed a little dependently as she started to chew on a chocolate cookie.

"Yes, I liked that book too. So Amanda, was it? Are you the cannibal then?"

Now everyone stopped to stare at her. 'Cannibal'? Then Therese looked at the others making that universal sign with a rotating finger to her temple.

"It's okay Mom." Sounding very understanding. "Tom was such a dork."

"Yes, he was, wasn't he." Muttered Elena agreeably, still chewing. "So, you want us to play too?" Looking at Amanda as she tried for that upbeat tone, thinking that she didn't want to destroy their sleepover by her problems.

Adam felt like he needed two trapdoors now, and quickly, one just wasn't enough anymore. He had enough problems coping with those three, but their mothers too? The girls stared at Elena suspiciously with Therese starting to wonder just how bereaved her mother was. Even Vanja shook her head.

"Isn't she a little too young for you?" she asked.

"To young?" looking at Amanda flabbergasted. "For being a cannibal?"

"A boyfriend Mom, not a cannibal."

Tried Therese soothingly, wondering why mom thought Amanda to be a cannibal, he looked perfectly normal to her at least?

"And I think he's satisfied as it is. You are, aren't you?"

As she started to look suspiciously at Adam, if he wasn't? What could she do? Laila looked at Adam too, wondering unhappily. She had read about how boys seemed to be driven by their sexual cravings on the Internet and... ? Every minute was it?

"But, you can control it, can't you?" She asked, worrying about those monumental needs.

"What! Control what? Being a cannibal?" asked Adam feebly trying his best to understand, and still searching for that metaphorical trapdoor. Now totally blown out of the waters as he tried to get some meaning out of what they were talking about.

"Your craven lusts." mumbled Laila darkly, remembering the sentence from her newest novel, getting agitated again. "Boy's." She muttered. "Always wanting, never satisfied. Mom, don't let him get to you too."

Vanja studied poor Amanda again, trying to decide if she was a girl or a boy. Then back at Laila imploringly.

"What, get what?"

Adam gave up, redder than a tomato he turned to run up to his room, leaving Anna to stare angrily at them all.

"Now, look what you did. She's crying her little heart out." Running after him.

As the commotion calmed down slightly the mothers turned to their offspring's studying them with eyes made out of cold grey steel.

"Well?" said Vanja in a tone tinged with exasperation.

"And what was this about Theresa?" asked Elena, thinking that the only other cannibal she knew of was Hannibal Lector, but he didn't have any Friday, had he?

As the girls mothers at last got their explanation they stared at each other.

"Oh, my God. And you thought that I?" said Elena, at last comprehending why everyone had stared at her. She blushed furiously, but then started to laugh helplessly?


In the bedroom Sarah stared at the assortment of clothes being offered by Katrine.

"Don't you like them?" asked Katrine surprised and a little hurt.

She had tried her best to pick neutral but nice clothes, bringing out her new lovers sweet completion and lovely warm brown eyes. And the dresses were all of the finest quality.

"Ah, there was no other." Asked Leonard. "Like more normal, perhaps?" Fearing more than ever how he might be shown of, like some new crossdressing trophy, for the ladies entertainment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.