My Introduction to Sex & Following Encounters - Cover

My Introduction to Sex & Following Encounters

Copyright© 2010 by giddings

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the story of my introduction to sex from a young age. Then it carries through my sexual experiences.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Mother   Daughter   First   Anal Sex  

This is the continuing story of my introduction to the world of sex

Sunday evening after Tracy arrived home, She couldn't wait to tell mum and I about the party as she a little bit excited about the experience of riding in a limousine.

We sat in the lounge listening to Tracy giving us all the details about the party. Mum was sat opposite me and I got glimpses of her panties as she opened and closed her legs for my benefit I presumed. "It's 10.30pm, bedtime, I'll be up in about 15 minutes to say goodnight" mum said

Tracy was the first to respond, getting up and heading towards the stairs, "I need the bathroom first" Tracy said rushing towards the lounge door.

Walking up the stairs behind her I could see her white panties, the thought of what was hidden inside made my cock throb.

She paused at the bathroom door waited for me to get closer, she grabbed my hand, opened the bathroom door, catching me unawares pulled me inside. Still having hold of my hand she placed it on her pussy, "Feel it, its all hot and sticky, I've been thinking about you taking my virginity" she said quietly so mum wouldn't hear.

Sliding my fingers inside panties, I found her tiny clitoris and giving it a quick rub. "Our chance will come" I whispered back.

Seeing mums panties and touching Tracy's pussy made my stiffen up again. After all of my experiences of the day I was still feeling sexy, and wishing I could fuck her now. I had to pull away from her because I heard mum close the lounge door meaning she was coming up. I quickly made a hasty retreat into my room. Sitting on my bed waiting I began to reflect on the last two days then hearing the bathroom door open I dashed into the bathroom bursting for a pee myself. It was the usual routine mum would go into Tracy's room to say good night to her then she would come in to say good night to me. By the time mum came out of Tracy's room, I had a pee and was back in my room laying on the bed naked with just a sheet over thinking about was mum's sexy pussy. When mum came in and I noticed that she glanced straight at the bulge of my cock under my bed sheet. As she bent down to kiss me good night she placed her hand on my hard cock.

"Mmmm we will have to something about that, this is all wrong I shouldn't be having sex with you, but I can't help it, feel my panties they are so wet, I can't stop myself from thinking about your huge cock. Come to my room in thirty minutes and get into bed with me, but just check to make Tracy is asleep before you do" she whispered. While she was whispering to me I had slid my hand up her thigh to panties, oh yes they where certainly wet I thought as I moved her panties to one side and pushing two fingers into her wet hole. She stood there for a few moments enjoying it before leaving and going into her room.

When she had gone I put the two fingers covered mums pussy juices into my mouth, sucking and savouring the gorgeous sexy taste, I would rather have my mouth licking them from her virgina I thought while waiting in anticipation of the treat ahead of me.

The last ten minutes dragged by, then it was time, getting out of bed, slipping into my dressing gown I crept along to Tracy's room, pushed the door open. In the moonlight that filtered through her window I could see her quite clearly, laid on her back, no covers just her short nightie covering her young sexy body, her legs slightly open. Moving to her bedside under her nightie I could make out the shape of tits with her nipples standing up proudly pushing her nightie material upwards like two tiny mountains. Oh how I longed to be able to suck and play with them, pulling my eyes away from her tits I looked down her body towards her pussy that was just being covered by her nightie, I just had to have a look. I gently lifted her nightie exposing her pussy to my eyes. O boy what a beautiful sight!, her perfect pubic mound was hairless, pussy lips look moist and shiny in the moonlight, I wanted to bend down and suck her juices there and then but that would have to wait until another day. With my cock standing straight up still I let her nightie back down I moved slowly out made my way to mums room.

As I reached her door I could see that the door was slightly open with a orangey glow shining from with in. Pushing the door open and as I went in I saw that mum had her bedside table lights on, giving the room a romantic light. Closing the door behind me I slipped my dressing gown off, I stood still for a few seconds to let my eyes become accustomed to the light, I walked to the end of the bed, Mum was laying on her back, her tits firm with nipples protruding, her pussy covered in the thin white cotton panties with a noticeable damp patch, the air was filled with the sexy aroma that women give off when aroused. Taking hold of her ankles I spread her legs wide open, before mum could react I bent forward sniffing and sucking hungrily at her panties and pussy. Then getting onto the bed and kneeling between mums legs, looking up her body mums tits with her nipples standing out even more with expectation. It was then that mum half sat up putting her arms around me pulling me down on top of her, I felt her hard nipples pressing into my chest, my erect cock was trying to push her panties into pussy in its eagerness to get inside. We started kissing slowly then more passionately with our tongues in each others mouths. My hands went between us to her tits where I teased and played with her nipples, my pussy hungry cock was pressing harder against her sopping wet panties still trying to get in. Taking my right hand from her tit I slid it down to her wet panties, where my hard cock had forced them into her slit. I could take no more no more teasing, I was already on verge of cumming I just had to have her pussy exposed and my cock deep inside her sexy body. As quick as a flash I was back into a kneeling position grabbing hold of her panties, with a quick hard tug I ripped them wide open exposing her dripping wet pussy. I went down there immediately sucking her juices out and licking her swollen clitoris, mum began moaning with delight, she was just about to orgasm when I stopped, laying back down on her I rammed my cock so hard into her pussy that she started cumming immediately. Mums reaction surprised me as she wrapped her legs tightly around my waist and panting in my ear "Go on son fuck me, fuck me hard".

For the next 15 minutes or so I did just that, I pounded her pussy until I could hold back no longer, with my cock pounding into her pussy so hard it was touching her cervix opening she began a huge orgasm that made her vagina tighten on my cock, as I shot my hot cum into her she lifted her bum to make sure every last part of my cock was inside her, I can remember the feeling mums cervix open to accommodate my cock and my cum. We must have been exhausted because we fell asleep with me still inside her, I awoke my cock still in her pussy and it was 3.30am.

I got off her kissed her, telling her what a fantastic mum she is. As I got off the bed to go back to my room, mum told me as long as the coast was clear we can make love anytime I needed it But she would have to rest for a couple of days because her pussy was sore and her period was due. I must have been tired out as I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

It was 11.30 am when I was awoken by loud voices coming from downstairs. Going down to investigate what was going on I found out that Tracy' s father was coming to take her away for a week, which is normal for school holidays, but this year she didn't want to go.

Well I thought it was going to be a boring week, mum out of action, with a sore pussy, then her period was due and I was hoping my shock introduction to sex was going to continue.

With Tracy gone I spent the rest of Monday and the most of Tuesday down in our music studio, I was learning drums/ guitar and Tracy was learning guitar/ drums.

Then another shock late Tuesday evening, mum had a phone call that upset her. Mum told me she had to go away for a few days, a family crisis as she put it, after mum had made a couple phone calls, she then told me that I was going to stay with aunty Brenda, whom we call aunty B, it could have been worse I could have had to stay with aunty Silvia she's a boring old fart unlike aunty B who was fun.

By the time morning had come I was quite excited, I better tell you a bit about Aunty B so you get some sort of picture.

Aunty B lived in a big four bedroom house, she has never been married because she was jilted at the alter four years ago, she has had a couple of boy friends, but nothing in the way of a serious relationship. Her job was a fashion designer / dress maker/ fashion photographer.

One of her Bedrooms was her studio for designing work which we were not allowed in. The whole of the house was furnished as if it was a palace, velvet drapes at all windows, thick piled carpets throught out, the best furniture money could by.

Aunty B was about 5' 2 inches tall, mousey brown hair down to her shoulders, blue eyes, 32. 24. 30 figure. She was a beautiful woman with an almost perfect complexion and very prim and proper.

We only lived ten minutes away, when we arrived aunty had only just got up, she came to dressed her house robe tied at the waist with belt, mum spoke briefly to aunty before giving me a kiss on the cheeks good by and she set off as she had a long drive.

Taking my shoes of in the porch as aunty didn't allow shoes to be worn indoors, I followed aunty into her house. Aunty was so much like mum in ways, the way she walked and the house was always so clean and tidy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.