My Introduction to Sex & Following Encounters - Cover

My Introduction to Sex & Following Encounters

Copyright© 2010 by giddings

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the story of my introduction to sex from a young age. Then it carries through my sexual experiences.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Mother   Daughter   First   Anal Sex  

This happened when I was very young, what started out as a normal weekend turned out to be very exciting for me. It was the weekend I would lose my virginity and my introduction into the world of sex. The events that led up to my first sexual experience was quite a shock and it would have been at the bottom of list of ways for me to lose my virginity.

My real mother died when I was young, Which meant my father had to give up work to look after me as we had no other local relatives who could help.

For 2 years it was just me and dad, then when I was about ten my father met Sue and her daughter Tracy who was just a few months younger than me and we soon became good friends as well as a brother sister relationship By the time I was 11 years old my father married Sue And I had gotten use to idea of calling her mum. This became an exciting time for me in my life because I had female company around me as I was at the age when I had began to take notice of female bodies, in a childish way to start with.

After the marriage my father found job which took him away from home a lot, at first I hated not having my dad around but as time went bye I got use it.

Over the next two years I grew very close and fond off my step-mum, she was everything Tracy and I could ask for in a mum. She was kind, considerate and understanding, as it was the time of our lives when Tracy and I had started to go through puberty. I had noticed Tracy's body was beginning to blossom, her tits where growing and developing nicely, her girly figure was forming curves in all the right places as she grew up, during the last 2 years it was not unusual for us to see each other nude. I would make childish comments about her tits and she make remarks about how big my cock was getting.

Then it happened one weekend, I was 14yrs 9mths old at the time, my first sexual encounters began. It all started when dad was away. On Saturday nights mum would go out for a drink with her sister, leaving me and Tracy to amuse an look after ourselves. Tracy was about 90lbs,4 foot 8 inches tall, blue eyes, brown hair, with a nice developing pair of tits. That Saturday night she was wearing a red mini skirt, a pink tee shirt with white panties and matching bra which fitted her nice figure snugly, as for me I was about 112lbs, 5 foot 2inchs tall, blue eyes, dark brown hair. For my age I was quite muscular and my cock was well developed. I was dressed in my usual attire for lounging around the house which was a scruffy white tee shirt and shorts.

The evening began as normal with Tracy and I playing chase. We could only do this when mum was out because she was quite strict about us running around in doors in case we knocked over her precious ornaments, so when mum was out we made the most of it. When I got tired of us chasing each other and messing around I just wanted to sit down and watch television but Tracy had other ideas, she insisted on carrying on annoying me.

It was about 9.30pm when I warned her teasingly if she didn't stop it I would pull her panties down and put her across my knee and smack her bare bum. Tracy still persisted in carrying on so I made a grab for her but she was ready for me and made her escape pretty quick. I gave chase and she ran up stairs into mums room, she tried to get past me by climbing over the bed but I managed to grab hold of one of her ankles tripping her up on the bed, I quickly pinned her down and I tried to pull her panties down she began struggling, laughing and giggling all at the same time but I won. I managed to get her panties down over hips for a start It was then that I glanced up from pulling them down further and saw that her tee shirt and bra had risen up exposing her tits with her nipples protruding. I felt my cock twitched inside my shorts, I think my male hormones took over my brain because I reached up with one hand and began caressing her tits, paying special attention to her nipples, with my other hand I managed to eased her panties down her legs over her feet and throw them onto the floor. Tracy had now given up struggling and was laying there enjoying what I was doing her. Tracy pulled me on top of her, our lips met we began kissing. With one hand still caressing her nipples the other went between her legs to her pussy, my little finger found her tight pussy entrance and I gently caressed it until pussy juices leaked out of her vagina.

While I was doing this to Tracy, she had slid her hand inside my shorts and was playing with my cock making it stiff. Tracy was so sexually aroused that pussy juices where dribbling from her vagina. Pulling my shorts off I moved between her open legs pressing my cock between her pussy lips, I was just about to thrust it into her when we heard mum arrive home. I don't think we moved as fast before in our lives, picking up our clothes, straightening out the bed covers and getting into our own rooms and into bed took us less than a two minutes.

I laid in bed naked under my bed covers with my cock still as hard and pointing skywards. I was hoping that when mum came in to say goodnight she wouldn't notice.

I Pretended to be asleep as I listened for mum to come upstairs and go into Tracy, then I heard her footsteps heading towards my room, my heart started beating faster, the door opened and mum came over to me, as she bent to give me my goodnight kiss I smelt sexy aroma of her perfume mixed with a slight smell of alcohol. As mum turned to leave my room I breathed a sigh of relief that she hadn't noticed my erect cock or if she had she hadn't said anything.

After an hour I began to get worried as my erection had not subsided. What do I do "I asked myself", Tracy won't know, there's only one thing I can do, that is I will have to ask mum, well she did say once that if I needed advice just ask.

Getting out of bed I slipped on my dressing gown, not bothering to do it up I tip toed towards mum's room, seeing the light was on and door ajar I pushed it open slowly, I took one step inside and stopped in my tracks.

Mum was laying on the bed naked with her eyes closed, her right hand was playing with her left nipple while her left hand was fingering and rubbing her shaven pussy. I stood and watched in a trance like way then mums body shook like a volcano eruption. I hadn't noticed that she had opened her eyes, I was just about turn and walk out when I saw that she had opened her eyes and saw me standing there. With out saying a word she motioned for me to close the door and come and sit on the bed. As soon as I sat down, she got off the bed and knelt down in front of me. Taking my cock in her hand, with her mouth open she lowered her head engulfing her lips around my cock, and began sucking it. I looked down at what she was doing and I noticed that her free hand was between her legs rubbing her pussy again. After a couple minutes of the mouth treatment on my cock it felt like it would explode, I was just about to cum when she removed her mouth leaving me at nearly breaking point.

Mum rose to her feet and pushed me backwards so I was laying flat on the bed. What she did next took me by surprise, she knelt over my face lowered her pussy onto my mouth telling me to lick it and push my tongue inside, at first it tasted strange but I soon began to enjoy the taste and what I was doing to mum. With mums guidance I soon learnt where to lick to get her excited, After about five minutes of this treatment to her pussy her body shook. Mums reaction was to press her pussy harder onto my mouth making me open it wide and lick her harder. I felt her pussy juices running down my throat, mm I still remember how good they tasted.

Mum got up off me, turned me round so I was laying length ways down the bed on my back, once again she knelt down but this time so her pussy was over my cock, taking my cock in her hand she guided it into her virgina, she gasped as it went in deeper and deeper. "Oh your so big your stretching my pussy" She said as she reached forward taking my hands she placed them to her nipples telling to play with them.

She was rocking back and forth, up and down on my cock, every so often I could feel her finger tip touch my cock, raising my head I looked down and could see that she was playing with herself as well. My cock began swelling up inside her, she fastened up the pace until my cock exploded its thick creamy cum into her pussy at the same time as she had another explosion. Mum stayed on top of me until my cock went limp, she then rolled over laid down and went to sleep. I laid beside her for a few minutes thinking "I've just fucked my step mum".

I got up leaving mums light on I went to the bathroom to have a piss before I going back to my room. As I came out of the bathroom I bumped into Tracy who was opening the bathroom door to come in just as I was coming out. She went to speak but I hushed her up just in case mum was awake. I turned around and followed her in closing the door behind me. I stood an watched as she lifted her short nightie up, sat down on the toilet and pee'd. I was feeling quite confident after my experience with mum so when she wiped herself and stood up I kissed her, my hand went to her pussy and rubbed it like I saw mum doing to hers. " Not here, lets go to my bedroom" she said breathing heavily.

"I got a better idea, lets wait until we are alone in the house" I replied as I was also feeling rather tired, thinking as well I don't want to rush fucking her.

I awoke Sunday morning with a slight feeling of guilt as I was wondering what mum was going to say to me after what happened. All those thoughts soon went as Tracy charged into my room, leaping onto me kneeling astride me with just her short nightie on, the sight of her tiny pussy slit made my cock stir. I reached between her legs to her pussy and started running a finger along her slit. Pulling my hand away before things got to hot and steamy. Reminding her what I had said last night.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.