Little Debbie's Girl Scout Cookies - Cover

Little Debbie's Girl Scout Cookies

by JackassTales

Copyright© 2009 by JackassTales

Erotica Sex Story: The weather might be bitter cold outside, but inside incendiary sparks of hot passion fly as a ‘jailbait’ Girl Scout tries to peddle her cookies to a horny bachelor neighbor. Little Debbie’s innocent charms unintentionally seduce this man. Before she is through with him, sugary cookies are not the only sweet treats which meet his lips.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Exhibitionism   .

(Part One) Cookies

Stepping from the shower, I caught a reflection of my nude body in the full-length mirror on the back of my bathroom door. I'd always wished I was taller than my 5 foot 9 inches, but I had no other regrets about the muscular build of my masculine 30-year-old body.

Unconsciously, my eyes lingered for a minute on the stiffened erection between my legs. During my bath, my manhood had been swelling and getting harder. As a confirmed bachelor, I had no serious lady in my life. I enjoyed playing-the-field too much.

The only problem with living without a permanent lady in my life was the fact that I couldn't get a piece of pussy any time I wanted. And, at this moment, I needed a sweet wet vagina in which to dip my pulsating erection. Hell, I guess I was going to have to settle for beating my meat!

Before I had a chance to begin this self-relieving task, I heard the insistent ring of my doorbell. Damnit, somebody was interrupting my plans for a little orgasmic release!

Aggravated, I threw a bathtowel around my waist, tucked it in below my bellybutton, and headed for the front door. If whoever it was ringing the bell minded being met by a half-naked man then tough shit to them! They ought to have better manners than to disturb a man with a throbbing hard-on.

When I jerked open the door, I was met by a blustery blast of cold, late-fall wind. A whirlwind of a girl, a teenager dressed in a Girl Scout uniform, rushed inside and shut the door behind her. The shivering, coatless sprite took a few steps into the room and held her hands out to the heat of my crackling fireplace.

"Oh Mr. Spencer, this feels so good," she said. "I didn't realize the weather would turn so cold so quickly. Why, it was warm this morning! Don't you know me, Sir? I'm Debbie Darling from down the street. I'm out taking orders for Girl Scout cookies. Do you want to get any of my cookies?"

God damn my horny, wicked soul to Hell, but my sex-stimulated mind took what the girl said and turned it into a dirty thought. Yeah, some sweet, warm teenaged cookies would taste mighty good right now!

Before I answered, my eyes made a quick visual inspection of my unexpected visitor. A badge-covered sash ran over one shoulder. A tan and green Girl Scout dress fit the girl like a too-tight glove. It must have been a last-years dress because the young female form was outgrowing it now. Feminine shapes and bulges stretched the fabric in several strategic places. The girl was short, close to a whole foot shorter than me. Slim legs peeked out below a green hem and ran down to dark knee socks. If I was a betting man, I'd bet she didn't weigh over 90 pounds. Her brunette hair was a mop of curly locks which were so short they didn't even touch her shoulders.

Finally, finding my voice, I answered, "Yes Debbie, I know you. I've seen you riding your bike around the neighborhood. I think I bought some cookies from you last year. But little girl, just when in the hell did you start filling out so much? What are you, about 13 or so now?"

"No, I'm not 13!" the girl testily responded. "I'll be 16 in one week! And, for your information, Sir, I'm not a little girl! As to your other question, it seems like my body just up and decided to pop out all over the place this past summer. I don't know why it took so long to do it. I'll be going for my driver's license soon. But Sir, I didn't come to talk about me. I came to sell cookies. Do you want to place an order?"

My mind wandered away in an effort to digest her information. "16 next week" is what she said. Why, 16 is the legal age of consent in this state! My pretty little sexy neighborhood cookie-seller would be jailbait for only one week more!

Hell, I silently thought with my hard-on straining the bathtowel around my waist. A lot of damn good this information would do me. Jailbait or not, that girl child would have no interest or attraction for a man of my advanced age. I'd bet she had a teenage boyfriend. What was it the kids use to say? Oh yeah, it was, "Never trust anyone over 30!"

Shaking my head in an effort to rid it of horny seduction thoughts, I answered the fascinating girl, "Yes little Debbie, I'd like some cookies. Could I get about ten dollars worth? Girl, I'm horn ... hungry as hell and I hate waiting for special treats. Would you have any cookies I could eat right now?"

"Oh yes, Sir," Debbie eagerly said. "I've got some sample boxes in my backpack. I can let you have ten dollars worth of chocolate mint cookies."

While the girl rummaged in her pack, I stepped back into the bathroom and picked up my wallet. I gave a quick thought to slipping on my pants, but immediately discarded it. I had plans for a masturbating party real soon with thoughts of a sexy young Girl Scout occupying my mind.

Back in the living room, I noticed the boxes of cookies laid out on the coffee table. I dug a ten dollar bill from my wallet and handed it to the uniformed cookie salesgirl.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you about the tax," the girl apologetically said. "My Scout Leader told me to always remember the tax. It's sixty cents more. Is that okay?"

Smiling, I answered, "Sure little Debbie, that's fine. But, do you have change for a dollar bill. I don't have any coins in my wallet and I don't have any pockets in my towel."

"I've noticed that," the girl unintentionally blurted out. A crimson red blush immediately colored her face and her hands rushed to cover it. Demurely, she added, "Oh, I didn't mean I was looking at your towel! Of course towels don't have pockets! Tight-fitting towels like yours barely have enough room to cover a man's big... !"

The girl's face color reddened to a deeper shade of bashful blush. Turning away, she nervously dug into her purse and extracted some coins. She turned back and reached her trembling coin-filled hand towards me.

As I reached out to accept the change, Debbie's unsteady fingers opened too soon and dropped the handful of coins onto the hardwood floor. The jingly-jangly coinage bounced and rolled all over the place.

Dropping to the floor, Debbie chased after coins. Her sexy young body made for such a delightful sight to watch that I too dropped down and began gathering the wayward change.

After capturing the last fugitive coin, the two of us stood back up. I soon discovered that my coin-chasing adventures had created a problem. My towel had loosened to the point that when I stood up straight the terrycloth garment had stayed on the floor. My upper body and my legs were now not the only parts of my body displayed in all its exposed erect glory. My thick, muscular cock was standing at naked attention!

"Oh my good god!" Debbie unexpectedly exclaimed. "Mr. Spencer, I now see why your towel was stretched out to the bursting point! Oh my goodness gracious, you had better cover that thing back up!"

I had never blushed in my life and I was determined to not do so now. But, I admitted to myself that I was a little embarrassed to have accidentally exposed my pulsating erection to an unsuspecting child.

Bending over, I snatched up the towel and rearranged it around my waist. "Debbie, girl I'm sorry!" I repentantly proclaimed. "Damn girl, I didn't mean for this to happen and I'm sorry if I've embarrassed you!"

"Well, I'm not exactly embarrassed, I don't think," Debbie said warily. "It just happened so suddenly I was unprepared to see your ... your man-thing. Mr. Spencer, what do you men prefer to call your man-things? I've heard all the slang words, but since I've never talked to a man or boy about it, I'm pretty much uninformed about things like that. I've never even had the sex talk with my mother."

A puzzling look covered my face, but I answered the question, "Girl, I prefer the word cock as name for the dangly appendage between my legs. A cock gets elongated and hard when it's near a sexy lady. My cock is steely-hard right now because I'm so close to you. A girl of your age should know this. Debbie, surely a teenager as seductively sexy as you are, is not a virgin!"

"I most certainly am!" Debbie proudly announced. "I'm not about to let one of those grabby-handed boys get their hands in my panties! Mom says I'm a good girl and I intend to stay good until I fall in love with a special guy or get married."

I forced a smile and then said something I didn't really mean, "Good for you Debbie. You ought to stay virginal and innocent until the right man comes along. Listen girl, why don't you call me by my first name? Friends and Girl Scouts can call me Jason."

"Okay, I will," Debbie eagerly replied. "For some reason, I feel comfortable around you ... Jason. Thanks for buying my cookies. I'd better go before the weather gets any colder."

Debbie turned for the door and took two steps away from my comforting fire. "Wait!" I shouted. "Girl, it's as cold as a witch's tit out there, so let me give you a coat to wear home. I think I have an old high school jacket in the hallway closet."

Debbie followed me into the hallway. I scrounged around searching for the jacket. Reaching up into the far, left corner shelf, I found the coat and pulled it out. Turning back, I handed it to the girl.

Debbie was giggling and pointing at a place below my waist. The stretching and tugging had once more loosened my towel and left it lying at my feet. My erection was again exposed. My rigid manhood was pointing straight as a compass at the girl's smiling face.

"Hey Jason, I think you're fighting a loosing battle with that bathtowel," Debbie said in a giggly voice. "For all the good it's doing you, why you might as well just leave it off! I've already seen your ... your cock so you have no reason to hide it from me. Mister, I wouldn't bite you, even if I knew how."

Grabbing up the towel from the floor, I followed the girl back down the hall to the warm living room. Following her suggestion, I didn't wrap the cock-covering back around me. Watching her swaying young ass, I think my cock swelled to an even bigger size in length and girth.

"Let me help you get the coat on, Debbie," I said. Instead of throwing the towel on the couch, I flipped it into a rolled up shape and hung it between my lower abdomen and my swollen erection. Several inches of my cockshaft stuck out through the cloth.

Mischievous devilment came over me and I teasingly said, "Hey girl, what do you think about my towel rack? I reckon a cock is a pretty useful thing for a man to have."

Debbie sure was a giggly girl. She giggled merrily now and answered, "Well Jason, I think you have the nicest towel rack I've ever seen. You're right; it does seem to serve a useful purpose. You're also right about it being pretty. Why, I've never seen anything so nicely shaped and beautiful in my life!"

Blushing from her awkward boldness, Debbie started putting the jacket on. Reaching out, I grabbed the zipper and slowly pulled it up. The tips of my fingers brushed against her swelling bosom. For a girl with her slim, diminutive stature, Debbie's chest seemed to be well-endowed with mounded female shapes. Firm feminine forms stretched the bodice of her Girl Scout dress. My fingers lingered and played a little longer than they should have.

"Debbie," I impulsively said. "Speaking of racks, why young lady you don't seem to be doing too shabbily in that area yourself! You really fill out your dress nicely!"

Blushing and giggling again, Debbie shyly said, "Thank you, Jason. I think that's the sweetest thing any man has ever said to me. My nipples are getting all tingly and hard. Oh god, I didn't mean to say that out loud! Now, you'll think I'm a bad girl."

"Like hell, I will!" I exclaimed. "I don't think any such thing! Having your nipples get tingly and hard is just a natural bodily function if a young woman is sexually aroused. I feel kind of proud of myself that I can arouse such a response to my touch. Young lady, you're making my cock hard, horny, and tingly too! This doesn't make either one of us bad."

Unexpectedly, Debbie stood on her tiptoes and kissed my cheek. Her slim hands lay against my nude chest. "Jason," she whispered. "Thank you for making me feel so relaxed and comfortable in the presence of a naked man. I think I can tell you a secret. In a way, I kinda wish I was just a little bit bad. If I was, I'd ... I'd..."

Instead of saying more, Debbie allowed her fingers to slowly feel their way down my chest and belly. She pulled my towel off its erect cock-rack, put it to her face, and breathed in the masculine scent imbedded within.

Suddenly, the always prepared Girl Scout found herself in a situation she was not prepared for. Pulling away, Debbie stuffed the male-scented towel into her cookie-filled backpack.

With her back towards me, the innocent girl-woman did something incredibly impulsive. She reached her hands under her uniform dress and slipped her panties down over her legs, her knee socks, and her shoe-covered feet.

Turning back to face me, the girl twisted her slightly-damp panties into a roll and hung them over the elongated rod which had been holding my towel. Throwing her hands around my neck, Debbie once more stood tiptoed and kissed my cheek. She whispered anxiously, "Jason, forgive me, but I'm taking your smell with me, so I'm leaving mine with you. I think your cock makes a fine a panty-rack, too!"

Before I could recover my astonished wits, Debbie's voice sternly instructed, "Jason, please don't say anything. Just kiss me the way a man kisses a woman and then let me run away from the temptation I feel for you!"

Stooping slightly, I ran my hands under the girl's uniform hem. I grabbed two hands full of firm pantyless Girl Scout ass and lifted a featherweight feminine body up enough for our kiss-hungry mouths to collide. I felt the sweet surrender of Debbie's female passion run from my head to my toes.

Debbie's lips and mine relinquish all self-disciplined restraint. Slippery lips kissed while tongues dueled and teased with awakening lust and love. Moist tongues licked and mouth-fucked in a confirmation of undeniable lust.

Debbie's sock-covered legs encircled my thighs. As I pulled her closer, her dress hiked higher and I felt wetness touching my cockshaft. Drippy feminine moisture was leaking from the pussy pressed against my erection.

This girl's body was so light in weight I could have stood there holding her in my arms all day. Instinct propelled me to lift her into a position where her pussy was situated directly above my swollen manhood.

Sticky wet inner pussylips kissed my cockhead. A river of vaginal fluid washed over my cockshaft and bathed it in hot, slippery penile lubrication. Mother Nature's call was demanding a carnal conjoining of a cunt and a cock.

My rationalizing mind was silently screaming, "Don't do it! Don't fuck this jailbait girl! Wait, wait at least one more week until she turns 16. Oh god, this virginal young lady doesn't even know what is happening!"

Debbie must have known more than I was giving her credit for. She allowed her body to slip down until her warm inner pussylips were wrapped around the head of my cock. Hesitantly, she allowed her virginal hymen to be touched and stretched by the swollen cock intruder.

By raising and lowering her body no more than an inch at a time, Debbie was able to test the strength of her protective virginal membrane without breaking it. Pussy muscles squeezed and contracted around the cockhead in an age old mating welcome.

Didn't this naive girl-child-woman know she was playing with fire? Didn't she know she was getting perilously close to getting her sweet ass burned and her innocence incinerated?

Heated, pulsating blood raced though pussy veins and cock veins alike. Male and female cum juices were bubbling and boiling. "Oh god, Debbie!" I huskily moaned. "Damnit girl, if we don't stop now, we might not be able to later! Didn't you say you were saving yourself for a special man?"

"I did say that," Debbie replied. "And, Mister, that's just what I've done! Oh Jason, hold me tight and don't let go even if I scream!"

Without warning, Debbie raised herself up almost to the point of loosing contact with the cockshaft touching her body so intimately. Quickly, she lowered herself back down and impaled her entire vaginal cavity onto my stiffened, swollen erection.

True to her premonition, Debbie did scream. Her hymen was split asunder and her piercing wail echoed off the walls. Keeping my promise, I held the girl tightly. It was too damn late to stop anything now!

With hot virgin blood now aiding in lubrication, I held onto Debbie's firm ass and bounced her young body up and down like one of those rubber tether-balls attached to a paddle. In this case, Debbie's pussy was the ball and my cock was the paddle.

I repeatedly bounced and paddled the sweet young pussy up and down upon my deep-penetrating cockshaft. Hot blooded testicle cream was begging to be released from its ballsack confinement. I knew I would start cumming soon.

In this race for cum-shooting release, Debbie beat me to the finish line. The young feminine body which had never felt the touch of a man's cock was now spraying the erect manshaft with a blistering mist of female cum.

Despite the thickness of her jacket, I could feel Debbie's heartbeat pounding against my naked chest. I could feel her pussy's racing pulsebeat all along my erection's elongated length. Whimpering cries stole the girl's breath away. Breathtaking orgasms overpowered all her other senses and she moaned with overwhelming joyful lust.

Without awaiting my permission, my pussy-drowning cock went ahead and released a pressurized load of pent-up man cum. Thick globs of semen and sperm shot into Debbie's sweltering wet vaginal void.

Pussy muscles constricted against my meaty erection. Squeezing vaginal contractions milked my cockshaft. Euphoric, earthquaking orgasms rattled and shook my world.

As my heated cock cream filled Debbie's pussy, she began knowing the thrill of multiple orgasms. This young woman's virgin-busted vaginal hole wasn't spacious enough to hold a swollen chunk of man meat plus the heaping servings of thick cum gravy too. Squishy, squashy squirts of excess male and female fluids spurted out and coated both of our sex-enraged pubic loins.

Debbie's tight, teenaged pussy begged my cock for more and more. My mind told me that, biologically, I had no more to give. Yet, incredibly, my love and lust inspired body contradicted the rules of biology. My seminal reservoir was not yet depleted of all its natural orgasmic liquids.

I began cumming into my sweet Girl Scout lover's slippery pussy again. If I had breath to spare, I would have squealed with orgasmic delight. I held onto the ass of the girl riding my cock and allowed the victory of orgasms to sweep my mind and body into a netherworld of bliss.

Debbie' teeth biting into my shoulder let me know she was cumming again, too. From out of nowhere, she found a breath of air. This once-virginal young lady allowed wanton unladylike squeals of joy and whines of pleasure to peal out loudly.

At long last, panting moans and whimpering cries began fading away. Debbie's arms held onto my neck with the seeming intention of never letting go. I too held onto the young female in my arms with no immediate plans of ever letting her go.

The room became quiet, so quiet that long-ignored sounds could now be heard. Debbie and I could hear the crackling of burning logs in my fireplace. We heard a drip, drip, dripping sound and recognized it as the dropping of orgasm fluids onto the hardwood floor beneath us. Our lust-sated loins were leaking excess male and female cum, vaginal lubricants, and virginal blood.

Breaking the comforting sounds of silence, Debbie whispered, "Jason, do you believe in love at first sight? I do because I love you! There is an older country music song I've heard my mom listen to. I remember some of the lyrics which say this, If loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right. Oh Jason, the love I have for you feels so right it just can't be wrong! What do you think?"

"Debbie Darling, you have an appropriate last name," I answered. "You have become the darling young lover who has brought love and joy to my life. Honey, yes I feel love for you too, but young lady there is another old song I remember. The song says this, Go away little girl. You're hurting me more each moment you delay. But, when you're near me like this, you're must too hard to resist. So, go away little girl before I beg you to stay. So, Debbie my darling love, perhaps you should go away for awhile and let us think about this."

Warm, wet tears dropped from Debbie's eyes and dripped on my shoulders and chest. Reluctantly, her arms loosened from my neck. She slid her body down mine and stood on the floor. Picking up her Girl Scout backpack, she ran for the door and jerked it open.

Looking back, she passionately said, "Jason, I'm not a little girl and from what you just did to me, you damn well know it! Mister, one of these days, you will beg me to stay! And, I will."

Without closing the door, Debbie ran out into the blustery cold. Reaching for the doorknob, I looked out. The skies were darkening and snow was now covering the ground. Several droplets of virgin blood lay on the pristine whiteness.

Oh god, the girl should have cleaned up a little before leaving. She could have least put on her panties. Looking down, I suddenly became aware of the feminine undergarment still hanging on its cock-rack.

Closing the door, I held Debbie's panties up in the flickering firelight. Just like my shrinking cock, the sheer, lacy underwear was soaking wet from drippy cum and blood. I knew these panties would require several washing in order to prevent permanent staining. But no, I wasn't going to wash them at all. I was going to keep them as is as a reminder of this day.

Hanging the girlie-girl panties near the fire to dry, I thought about how strange it was that I had dipped my cock into a pussy I hadn't even seen. Why, come to think of it, I hadn't seen any of that sweet Girl Scout's body except for her hair, her pretty face, and a glimpse of her tantalizingly seductive slim legs!

Laughing at myself, I said aloud, "I guess that's what you call putting your cock before the horse!"


(Part Two) Hot Chocolate

The late afternoon and early evening hours dragged on uneventfully. I had bathed and put on a dark wool shirt and faded jeans. While the snow continued falling, I snacked on cookies and absentmindedly tried to watch part of a football game. Flipping off the TV, I tried surfing some porn, but the flavor of mint chocolate cookies drew my thoughts back to the taste of a luscious young Girl Scout's lips and the feeling of a tight pussy enveloping my cock.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.