Tail for Christmas - Cover

Tail for Christmas

by Bakerman

Copyright© 2009 by Bakerman

Erotica Sex Story: Early Christmas present for two of Santa's helpers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

My girlfriend talked me into going to her family's fancy dress Christmas party, OK bribed me with a suggestion of sex if I went and I was good. She even ordered my costume and had it delivered to my work so I could change into it before heading to the party.

Stupid me didn't look at closely until the afternoon of the party so although I knew I was going as one of Santa's helpers I had only quickly looked in the bag. Luckily I was last to leave that day so I'm in the men's room putting on the costume. So far so good, white t-shirt OK; long, red, sleeveless vest that at least covered my butt Ok as well. Then the shock I checked what was left in the bag against the invoice and there was supposed to be a pair of green elastic waist pants but instead there was only a pair of green tights.

There are a whole host of reasons I would not wear the tights but number one would have to be that I was meeting all of my girlfriend's family and first impressions count and I didn't want that clouded by the image of a man in tights.

I rang my girlfriend and she laughed and made jokes while at the same time giving me instructions on how to put them on as I was usually pulling them off her. Again with the laughter. I cut her off and took a deep breath and proceeded to put on the tights.

Next problem is I wear boxers so they bunched up and were really uncomfortable to wear so everything off and then back on with just the tights. Once they were on and I put the other stuff on as well it didn't look as bad as I thought. People would know it was a costume and not even think about it.

It was getting dark, which was a plus in my book, and snow was starting to fall as I locked up and made my way to my car. I had just sat down when my phone rang, girlfriend ahh. I was polite and she didn't so much as snicker as she asked for a small favour, her mothers ride couldn't make it and as it was on my way could I pick her up. Agreed, not even married and I'm under the thumb. I don't even get it regularly anymore.

It was snowing harder by the time I got to her mothers house, a nice two story place covered in lights. I ran to the front door and knocked, hoping for a speedy exit. Wrong. Why do women always lie and tell you they will be ready in a minute. She opened the door and yanked me in before I could even say hello. She spun around so her back was to me and told me to zip her up as she was trying to dress herself and couldn't quite get it.

I straightaway noticed lots of bare back as I pulled up the zip, no bra. She turned back around and was trying to fit her boobs into the cups of the dress. There wasn't much of the dress to be honest. She told me she was a Santa helper as well, so Santa picks up cocktail waitresses and hookers who knew. She gave my outfit the once over and commented on the tights.

Now I'll admit that this is one of those times when you are not sure if you said the next line or only thought it but I let her know her daughters comment about not being able to sleep with a man who wore tights. There was a long silent pause as we looked at each other until she said she didn't have a problem with that.

She told me to follow her upstairs while she finished dressing and of course being a guy I couldn't help but check out her legs and arse as she walked in front of me.

Candy cane stockings, white with a red spiral, covered her legs from tiptoe to mid thigh tied off with red ribbon. Tanned flesh from the stocking tops to the curve of her arse was only interrupted by the line of red satin material emerging from between her legs and disappearing under her dress. I followed her into her bedroom and when she leant over to apply makeup I got one enormous flash job.

Her legs were apart about shoulder width as she bent at the waist so I could see where the material widened to cover her pussy and I was sure it was already damp. Her next question threw me for a curve as she asked wether her daughter was a tiger in bed or just a cock teaser. I really had no idea how to answer that one but was saved by her phone ringing. She talked low on the phone but from the reflection in the mirror I knew she was talking about and looking at me.

She snapped the phone shut and looked out the window before turning towards me. A quick weather update that it was snowing harder and maybe we might be stuck here for a while. She walked right up close to me and repeated her question from before the phone call. I was still trying to stammer out an answer when I felt her hand stroking my now erect cock through the material of the tights.

Moving even closer to me she whispered in my ear that she didn't tease because she was here to please and as I opened my mouth to speak she covered my mouth with her lips and stuck her tongue down my throat.

Game, set and match to the female of the species as my brain surrendered to lust and I wrapped my arms around her and responded in kind with my tongue twitching around hers and into her mouth. My hands on her back were franticly searching for the zip, they had so recently pulled up, to pull down and get her out of the costume.

Her hand has rubbing and jerking my cock so hard she must have made a hole in the material. I found the zip and pulled it down and while still engaged in a lip lock I pulled the tights clear of my cock so as to avoid any material burns later.

She moved slightly and I felt the dress drop away and now my hands found smooth naked, flesh until they hit the fine line of fabric that divided her back from her butt. One hand grabbed a chunk of each butt cheek and ran over the smooth skin before jiggling each fleshy globe by cupping each cheek.

Now she was kissing her way around my face and when her ear was close to my mouth I whispered into it that her daughter was a cock teaser and hadn't even given me a BJ let alone let me fuck her. She stopped, backed away slightly and smiled. Next she lowered herself to the floor until she was at cock level and took the bulbous head of my cock into her mouth. I nearly fainted on the spot but managed to hold firm, like I had done so many times with her daughter not wanting to waste my cum until it was in a hole.

Looking from over head it was an amazing sight as my cock vanished inch by inch into her mouth. Normally it's a seven incher but I was sure it was longer this time. Her mouth worked away at my boner as I held the back of her head so that it wasn't going anywhere. She pulled off leaving trails of saliva between cock and lips before spitting on it as she slid her hand up and down.

Then she did something so weird I didn't want to put it in this story.

I was just standing there having my cock sucked like it happened every day when she pulls it from her mouth and takes a photo of it with the camera in her phone and then plunges it back into her mouth until her nose is buried in my pubic hair.

Again the flash of the camera but I am so into holding control of my cum that I just wiped it from my mind.

Maybe she felt some type of change so she let my cock go as she stood up stepping away from me and the dress on the floor so that now I could see all of her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.