Areola

by TechnoCarwash

Copyright© 2009 by TechnoCarwash

Erotica Sex Story: Carmen is tricked into switching bodies with a 6-inch-tall shapeshifting sorceress named Areola who then proceeds to have sex with Carmen's brother and mom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   Transformation   .

"OH FUCK!" Carmen yelled as female ejaculate sprayed her computer chair. She went into convulsions and fell onto the floor, a puddle of cum forming near her pussy.

Carmen heard footsteps in the hallway. "Honey, are you alright in there?" she heard her mother ask.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Carmen responded, "Just stubbed my toe!"

She quickly pulled her skirt up and pulled her shirt down to cover herself.

Her mother opened the door and poked her head in. Carmen's mother, Nancy, was very attractive. Although she was 39, she looked like she was in her late twenties. Her features were very similar to Carmen's except that Nancy had much larger breasts. "Alright, well I'm going to the store to pick up a few things. I'll be back in a while."

"K," and with that, Carmen grabbed a towel and started cleaning up the puddle on the floor, hoping her mom didn't notice it.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Carmen was a slender, brown-haired, 18-year-old girl with an overactive sex drive. Her orgasms were very intense and she masturbated frequently. She pulled her shirt off and examined her chest. She liked her breasts, but ever since having a dream where they spontaneously grew to the size of Volkswagens in a public park, she wished they'd grow a few more cup sizes. She envied her mother and knew that her breasts probably wouldn't grow much more than their current size.

Suddenly she heard something hit the floor. She looked over to see that a picture frame had fallen off her bed stand. She walked over and picked it. It was the picture of her family at Super Awesome Fun World Theme Park. Tears started dripping down her face.

"What's wrong?" came a voice from the bed stand.

Carmen looked over and saw a small woman, no bigger than six inches tall, standing nude on the bed stand.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Carmen yelled and threw the picture frame at the woman.

The woman jumped out of the way just in time, "Hey! Fucking bitch!"

"Sorry," Carmen said, "Uh ... what are you?"

"I'm a fairy. My name is Areola."

"Waitaminute. Fairies aren't real. I must be hallucinating. Did someone slip me some acid? Where did you come from?"

"I'm from another dimension. Why were you crying?"

Carmen picked up the picture and showed Areola, pointing to a man in the picture. "This is my dad. A year ago he found out he had cancer and was slowly dying. There was nothing we could do for him." Carmen started crying again.

Areola tried to her best to cheer her up, "I'm sorry for your loss. Cancer is a terrible disease. No one should die that way."

"Oh he didn't die of cancer. He was hit by a bus."

"Oh ... Hey, who's the stud?" Areola pointed to someone standing next to Carmen in the picture.

"Who? My brother? That's Ben."

"Hmm ... So what's your name?"

"It's Carmen. Hey, how long have you been here?"

"If you're wondering if I saw you masturbating, then yeah, I did. And it was really hot."

"Oh. Well thanks, I guess. How did you get in here?"

"I was in the box of junk you bought at a yard sale, but that's not important. What's important, Carmen, is that I need you to do me a favor."

"Like what?" Carmen asked.

"I need to borrow your body for a little while."

Carmen raised an eyebrow. "No."

"You don't understand! I need a human body so I can save my dimension from a terrible tyrant who's enslaving all my people!"

"Well why do you need my body?"

"I can only open the portal back to my dimension if I'm in human form. We'll just switch bodies for like two minutes, I'll open up the portal, then we'll switch back."

"I dunno..."

"You have my word. Also, while you're in my body, you can do cool fairy tricks like shapeshifting."

A look of realization came over Carmen's face. "Ok, I'll do it."

"Great! Let me just get the body swapping device thingy."

Areola walked over to the box from the yard sale and pulled out a shiny device with a button on it. "I brought this with me from my dimension. When I press the button, it switches my mind with the closest person," She pressed the button and everything went black.

A few minutes later Carmen awoke. "What the hell?" She got up and looked around her. She was now sitting naked on her giant bed. She looked up at her original body. "Oh yeah," she said, remembering what had happened.

"Thanks Carmen," Areola said.

Carmen looked down at her new, tiny body, "So how do I shapeshift?" she asked.

"Just imagine it in your mind and your body will alter however you want."

Carmen thought about long, golden hair and her hair started to lengthen. "Wow!"

"Yeah, it's pretty cool," Areola said. She picked up the mind-switching device thingy. "Now I'll tell you the truth."

"Eh?" Carmen said.

"Yeah, I'm not really a fairy. Well, obviously, now I'm a human. But I never was a fairy and you aren't in a fairy's body. I was in a sorceress cult deep in the forest and I broke the rules by casting an irreversible, black magic spell on myself to make me have the ability to shapeshift. The head sorceress locked me up and cursed me by making me six inches tall and unable to cast spells in that body." She pointed to Carmen. "Luckily, I had a friend in the cult who I practiced black magic with. She snuck into the head sorceress's tent and set me free. Then she summoned that device thingy so I could find a human to switch bodies with."

Carmen realized her only chance at getting her body back was the device. She leapt for it, but was too late. Areola snatched it just in time.

"Yeah, I don't think so," Areola said, "Now before I return to the sorceress cult to have my revenge, I'm going to have some fun here. It's been so long since I've been able to fuck anyone."

"Give me my body back you giant cunt!"

"I don't want you to make any trouble for me, so..." Areola grabbed Carmen. Carmen tried her best to break free of the giant's grip, but was unsuccessful. Areola picked up a shoe string from the ground. "This'll work." She tied one end of the string to Carmen's leg and the other end to her bed post and dropped her on her bed. Carmen tried hard to undo the knot in the string, but she was too small.

"You fucking bitch!" she yelled. Areola looked at her new body in the mirror. She squeezed her new breasts and smirked.

"Well they're not great, but they'll do." Suddenly, the door opened.

"Hey Carmen, I'm gonna borrow your car toni- HOLY TIT-SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK?!" Ben yelled when he saw what was going on.

"Wait! I can explain!" Areola said.

"Why aren't you wearing a shirt?!" Ben said.

"Shit!" Carmen said to herself. "He thinks she's me!"

"Oh ... uh, I was just masturbating and I like to play with my nipples when I'm flickin' the ol' bean," Areola responded.

"Right ... Well I'll remember to knock next time. Anyways, can I borrow your car?"

"HEY YOU BIG FUCKING FAG! DOWN HERE!" Carmen tried her best to get her brother's attention.

"What's that sound?" Ben asked.

"Oh just the noisy neighbors," Areola said as she turned on the radio to drown out the noise.

"BEN YOU DOUCHEBAG! LOOK OVER HERE!" Carmen yelled as she jumped up and down on her bed, waving her arms around.

"Yeah, so can I borrow your car?"

"On one condition," Areola said, "you have to fuck my brains out."

"WHAT?!" Carmen and Ben said simultaneously.

"Come on, Brad, don't you think I'm hot?" Areola said.

"Are you high? My name's Ben, and yeah, you're hot as hell, but you're my sister, I'm not going to fuck you!" Areola slipped her skirt off, revealing her nicely shaved pussy.

"The fuck has gotten in to you?!" Ben asked. Areola pulled Ben's face against hers as she French kissed him. At first he resisted, but then he kissed her back.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Carmen yelled. Areola kneeled down and unzipped Ben's pants.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for this," she said.

"I had no idea you liked me in that kind of way," Ben replied.

Areola freed Ben's erect 9-inch cock from his jeans. Without hesitation she engulfed it in her mouth.

"Wow," Carmen said to herself, staring at the act going on in front of her. "Ben's got a huge fucking dick."

Areola massaged her new cunt as she sucked on Ben's dick. Her pussy dripped all over her hand until it was soaked. She looked over at Carmen, winking, and she pushed Ben onto the bed. She tried yelling as loud as she could, but still couldn't get through to Ben over the Dio song playing on the radio. She ran towards Ben's foot, hoping she could kick it or something to get his attention. The shoe string wasn't long enough and she did a face plant only inches away from his toes.

Areola pulled Ben's jeans off and jumped on top of him. She positioned his dick into her pussy and started fucking him like a nymphomaniac wombat in heat.

Carmen watched, stunned by seeing her own body having sex with her brother. She watched as his dick went in and out of her pussy. She couldn't stop staring at it. She had never seen such a huge cock. A familiar feeling washed over her tiny body. She was horny. She started to subconsciously rub her clit, mesmerized by the scene in front of her.

Ben flipped Areola over onto her back and started fucking her. He bent down to lick her hard nipples.

Carmen started moaning and realized that she was masturbating to her brother fucking her body. She didn't care anymore. She was more turned on than she had ever been. She heard herself moaning loudly, but it wasn't coming from her mouth. It was Areola. Remembering what had happened not ten minutes ago, she looked at her surroundings, hoping to find something to break herself free so she could get her body back. Nothing around her was sharp enough to cut the shoe string. She looked back at her body. Areola looked at her from behind Ben and smiled a devilish grin. Carmen was filled with rage and looked down to see that she was rubbing her pussy again. Fuck it, she thought, I'll figure out how to fix this later, and she thrust two fingers in her dripping wet cunt.

"OOOH GOD!" Areola started screaming as she climaxed. She pulled Ben's dick out of her and started rubbing furiously at her clit. "GAAAAAAAAH!" she yelled as a jet of cum squirted out of her pussy, drenching Carmen. The fact that she was now soaked from head to toe in her own cum made her even more turned on and she finger-fucked herself faster.

Areola pulled Ben forward and started sucking his cock. Carmen was getting close to climaxing as Ben made a grunting noise. "MMMMM!" Carmen moaned as she collapsed onto the bed in orgasmic pleasure.

Areola milked Ben's dick and swallowed every drop of his cum. "Thanks. I needed that," she said.

"Holy crap that was awesome!" Ben said as he fastened his belt.

"Yep," Areola responded. "I'm going to go get some Taco Bell," and she left the room.

Carmen, recovering from her bone-shaking orgasm, slowly got up and looked around her. She noticed something shiny on the bed sheet. She ran over to get a closer look and upon doing so, she realized it was a dime. She reached for it, but the shoe string wasn't quite long enough. She stretched her arm out as far as she could. "Fuck! I wish my arm was longer!" and with that, her arm grew just enough for her to reach the dime. Oh yeah, she thought, shapeshifting. She grabbed the coin and tossed it as hard as she could like a Frisbee towards her brother. It hit him in the leg and landed on the ground next to him. He looked down at it and then bent over to pick it up.

"Oh snap! A dime!" he said as he looked at it and dropped it into his pocket. He then walked out of the room.

"FUCK!" Carmen exclaimed. "What the fuck am I going to do now?!" She looked down at her leg. "Hmmm..." She thought about how she shapeshifted her arm to reach the dime. Maybe she could make her leg a little thinner so she could slide the shoe lace off. Suddenly, the shoe lace grew loose around her ankle and she pulled her leg out.

"Let's see what else I can do." She visualized her breasts slowly growing. She looked down and saw that they were doing exactly what she wanted. She grabbed them in her hands and squeezed hard. They were slowly growing bigger than handfuls. She pinched and rubbed the nipples. "Oooh. These are much more sensitive than my nipples. Well, my old nipples." She sat down and started rubbing her pussy with one hand and massaged her tits with the other. The bottoms of her boobs were now level with her navel. She felt a very noticeable shift in weight. She lifted one breast to her face and suckled on the nipple while moaning. Her free-hanging breast was now touching her leg and the breast she was sucking on was getting too heavy to hold with one hand so she let it drop with a resounding slap against her thigh. She was in heaven. She never thought she'd be able to play out this fantasy outside her dreams. Her moaning grew louder and faster as her breasts grew out to her knees. She could barely reach her nipple now. Carmen threw her head back and screamed in ecstasy as she came. Her body convulsed spasmodically.

When she snapped out of it, her breasts were the only visible thing in her eyesight. She shrunk her breasts down to D cups so she could move. "Alright, that was fun. Now I need to get someone to help me, but even if I can get someone's attention, they won't recognize me." So she imagined herself looking like her old self, give or take a few adjustments. She decided to keep her breasts at D cups and she kept her hair long.

She climbed down the side of her bed, using the shoe lace as rope, and she walked until she reached her door. There was no way she could have reached the door knob. Luckily, she could (barely) fit under the door. She made her way across the hall to her mom's room, hoping she was back from the store. She was relieved to see her mom's legs hanging off the bed. Carmen climbed up the bed to see her mother's naked, sleeping figure. She started walking towards her head, but stopped when she walked next to her breasts.

Those things are fucking huge! she thought. A sudden rush came over her and she climbed up her mother's torso to get a better look. She stared at the large, perky nipples and suddenly became aware of her pussy moistening. She brought her face close to her mom's left nipple and started licking it. Before her eyes the nipple became erect. "I wonder if..." Carmen put her mouth around the nipple and started sucking. It was huge in her mouth, bigger than any cock she's ever sucked. She licked and sucked at the nipple as her hand found its way to her pussy.

She lifted her face from the nipple. "Wait. What the fuck am I doing?" Carmen had never really thought about incest before, but for some reason she was extremely turned on by it now. She shrugged and positioned herself over the giant nipple. She slowly dropped down and began gyrating her hips so that the nipple was rubbing the opening of her dripping pussy. She lowered more until the nipple was inside her pussy and she started fucking it. She heard a quiet moan coming from her sleeping mother. Carmen fucked harder, hoping her mom didn't wake up. "OHGODOHGODOHGODOHGOD!" Carmen yelled as she came.

Nancy rolled over and Carmen fell off her and onto the floor. Nancy got up and looked down at her moist nipple with a confused look. She lifted her breast and licked the moist spot, and then she shrugged, put on a robe and left the room as Carmen was coming down from her orgasm.

When it finally subsided Carmen walked out to the hall until she reached the bathroom. She heard water running and figured her mom was taking a shower so she slid under the door. Looking around, she realized the clothes on the floor were her brother's. She climbed a hairdryer cord to the top of the counter. Ben turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. Carmen couldn't help but stare at his cock. Even though it was flaccid, it was still fairly large. Carmen snapped out of it and remembered why she was there.

"BEN!!! BEN YOU DICK FIDDLER! LOOK OVER HERE!" Carmen yelled. Ben looked up at the ceiling.

"God? Is that you?"

"DOWN HERE SHIT JUGGLER!" she screamed. Ben looked down at his tiny, naked sister. A look of confusion came over his face.

"What the fuck happened to you?"

"I was tricked into switching bodies with a tiny shapeshifting sorceress who was banned from her cult for practicing black magic. Now she has my body and I need to get it back before it's too late."

"Oh. So earlier ... Was that you or her?"

"That was her."

"Hmmm ... Well that makes things awkward..."

"Don't worry about it. I don't care," Carmen said. "And if it makes you feel any better, I fucked mom's nipple."

"Wow," Ben said as his penis started hardening. Carmen looked down at it and had the sudden urge to masturbate, but she tried to stay focused.

"Ben, I need you to help me," she said. "Areola used a device to switch our bodies. I need you to help me find it."

"Alright," Ben said as he put on clothes. "Where do you think it is?"

"She probably still has it. We'll need to figure out how to get it from her."

"I have an idea," Ben said as he grabbed Carmen and put her on his shoulder. They made their way to Ben's room. He opened his closet and started moving things around.

"So what's the plan?" Carmen asked.

"I'm going to seduce you- er ... her, and when she's naked, you look through her clothes for the device while I tie her up with these," Ben said as he pulled a pair of handcuffs out of his closet.

"That's a great idea!" Carmen said. "But don't fuck her. I think once is enough for today."

"Deal. Now we just need to wait for her to show up." Suddenly, the door opened. Carmen quickly jumped off Ben's shoulder and dropped down his shirt.

"Hey Ben," Areola said. "I got you a burrito. Who were you talking to?"

"Oh, no one. I was just talking to a friend on my cellular telephone," he said, trying to act natural.

Carmen found herself hanging on to the elastic hem of Ben's boxers. She hoped that Areola didn't see her when she came in.

"What's the handcuffs for?" Areola asked.

"Oh, I was going to ask you if you're cool with me fucking you while you're handcuffed to the bed," Ben explained.

"Oooh! Kinky!" Areola said as she undressed. "You made me cum so hard earlier!"

Carmen was starting to slip. She couldn't get a good hold on the boxers. Right when she was about to lose her grip she felt something lifting her up between her legs. She looked down to see Ben's massive erection holding her up. Carmen let go of the boxers and grabbed onto his dick.

"Your turn," the nude Areola said, motioning for him to take his clothes off.

"Uh yeah," Ben said as he removed his shirt. "Here, take these and handcuff yourself."

"Kay." Areola crawled onto the bed and fastened the handcuff around her wrist and the bed post.

"Now, Carmen!" Ben yelled.

Carmen wasn't listening. She was getting horny and moist sitting on her brother's dick. She started grinding against the rigid shaft.

"Uh ... Carmen?" Ben said.

"I thought there was something suspicious going on," Areola said. She closed her eyes and held one hand over the handcuffs. "Klaatu Barada Nikto!"

The handcuffs suddenly turned to dust. Areola stood up and walked towards Ben. Ben grabbed a baseball bat and swung it, but Areola grabbed it and tossed it behind her. She grabbed onto Ben's arm and said, "Ah böwakawa poussé poussé!" Her eyes started glowing.

"What the fuck did you do?!" Ben asked.

"Now you have to do everything I order you to," Areola said.

"Bullshit! Fuck off, you crazy psycho bitch!" Ben said as he pushed Areola onto the bed.

Meanwhile, Carmen was sliding her pussy up and down Ben's cock.

"OH GOD!" Carmen said as she started cumming and collapsed on the giant member.

"Fuck me," Areola said.

"No!" Ben retorted as he involuntarily jumped on top of Areola. He quickly removed the rest of his clothes and then inserted himself into her.

Carmen opened her eyes to total darkness. She rolled off Ben's dick and landed on a squishy, wet floor. "Oh shit," Carmen said. Ben's dick started thrusting in and out of Areola's vagina.

I'm inside my own vagina, Carmen thought, Awesome! She lifted her pelvis slightly so that Ben's dick rubbed against her clit every time he thrust.

"So what do you know about me, Ben?" Areola asked.

"I know you tricked my sister into switching bodies with you using some kind of device and that you were a tiny shapeshifting sorceress and you were banned from your cult for practicing black magic," Ben explained.

"Mmmmmm yup," Areola cooed. "Now fuck me harder!" Ben thrust harder in and out of the glistening vagina. Carmen started screaming in ecstasy as she came for the second time in five minutes.

"Oh yeah! That's it!" Areola yelled. "Fuck your sister's vagina!"

"FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU-!" Ben yelled.

Carmen could feel Ben's dick throbbing as it spurted semen all over her. She was covered in it and the giant dick just kept spurting. Carmen held her breath as the warm, gooey spunk surrounded her.

This isn't how I want to die, Carmen thought, Drowning in a pool of my brother's jizz in my own vagina. I hope they don't mention that on my obituary.

"OOOOOOH GAWD!" Areola screamed. She closed her eyes and furiously started rubbing her clit as she came. A tsunami of girl-cum shot Carmen out of her vagina and across the room onto a conveniently-placed recliner. Areola kept squirting and screaming. When she finally stopped and caught her breath, she looked at Ben.

"Do you know where Carmen is?" she asked him.

"Uh," Ben looked down at his flaccid dick, "Nope. She was here, but she must have escaped. Also, you're a bitch."

Areola glared at him and said, "Put on some clothes, then go find Carmen and bring her back to me."

"Fuck you, cuntbag!" Ben said as he put on his boxers.

Carmen jumped off the chair and ran into the hall. She hid behind a potted plant as her brother walked by.

Fuck! She thought, Now what am I going to do?

Carmen used all her weight to turn the bathroom faucet knob. She walked under the stream of water and washed the bodily fluids off her. She turned the knob and sat down to think. Suddenly, she heard her brother's voice from the hallway.

"Hey Carmen! Areola is making me look for you against my will, but she didn't say anything about being stealthy, so I'm warning you to hide because I'm coming into the bathroom!"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.