Sex Experiment: Sorority House - Cover

Sex Experiment: Sorority House

Copyright© 2009 by Carol Popozuda

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Thirteen beautiful girls from a sorority house are chosen to take part in a special training that'll turn then into the 'faces of the company' - models, spokesgirls and pets - for a good sum of money. But the company has other plans, this experiment will turn the hot coeds into its business tools - sexual dolls to offer to its associates, executives and clients. This is the story of how they change the girls.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Slow  

The day is perfect - a lazy sunny Saturday inside the Cornfield's mansion, where Lisa and her step mother, Lynn, invited all the sorority sisters to a pool party — girls only!

Lynn Payton Cornfield is just past thirty, but looks as young as the girls playing in her pool. She is a perfect blonde with curly hair and an extra curvy body. Her already large breasts were starting to sag when she decided to 'upgrade' them with top class implants, now she sports proud E-cup on her chest. The woman looks like a walking wet dream.

She has been serving alcohol to her step-daughter and her friends, also joking around and bringing up subjects such as boyfriends, college parties and sex. The girls, inhibited by her youthful appearance, the alcohol and the subtle drugs Lynn put in the drinks, are talking freely about the most intimate subjects.

Lisa thought she'd never get to like a step mother almost her age, but, much to her surprise, she got along with Lynn almost from day one. The blonde woman is an executive, working in international contract negotiations and, in her college days, has been a member of the same sorority as Lisa.

The girls soon start to tell their hostess about the cash problems of their sorority house, the last administration was very lacking about the administration of their income and now they are trying to figure out how to deal with the debts. It also brings up the fact that some of the girls, especially Diana and Rhiana are personally in financial trouble since they come from poor families.

A few hours after the party begun the girls are half drunk and completely drugged, so Lynn announces she is taking off her bikini top, she wants to tan her boobs. With a little coaxing, a dare to a few of them and appealing to the 'fun side' of the girls, she manages to have all the thirteen hot coeds topless, smiling as she thinks of the five cameras sending the images to her associate, Doctor Jesse Taylor

At the end of the day she promises the girls she'll try to find a way to help them, but in her mind she can already picture them all at Taylor's training facility, on their knees, sucking cock and taking another dick from behind.


"I can't believe your mom managed to get us such a great deal!" Mandy says giggling as she drinks a soda in the college bar. "I mean, we are talking about a hundred thousand bucks in one year!"

"She is my step mother Mandy." Lisa answers with a smile. "And yes, she is cool..." The hot brunette sips her orange juice and continues, her friends listening carefully. "This is a great chance, one in a life time. This company wants to sponsor a sorority of smart and cute college girls — we — and it wants us to be their new faces, to reach the new generation."

"I don't get it ... isn't it too much money for people that are not famous?" Natty asks.

"I also thought so, but the contract gives them the option for a ten year contract and they want to make us the face of their products, like, the girl next door type endorses your product." Lisa repeats her step mother's explanation with heart. "So, when we get famous it'll actually look like we're getting underpaid."

The word 'famous' has an instant effect of charming the young coeds.

"Well, I've been a model and I have worked with girls who made it in a few months." Mary says in her blasé way, trying not to show how impressed she is. "But it is a nice deal for beginners like, err ... like us!" She hates to think of herself as a beginner since she already did more than a few gigs, both fashion modeling and on the catwalk.

"It is more than we'd make in our chosen professions." Lisa says. "Look, the sorority house will be sponsored by the Company, they'll pay all the debts, but they'll have the right to use our image and name for their advertising and for promotional material." The girls listen carefully. "Since we'll be in all their promotion stuff, they want us to sign individual contracts, spend some time being trained about the company business and how to carry ourselves in corporate events and stuff ... also how to pose for the advertising and act in the company videos..."

"It sounds so ... important!" Fernada says wide eyed.

"At least it sounds interesting." Mary giggles. "I miss the spotlight; college life can be so boring. I have made my mind, I'm signing up!"

"So am I!" Michelle giggles. "I always wanted to try some modeling and stuff ... I think it'll be cool."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.