How Wonderful to Know - Cover

How Wonderful to Know

by dangerouslydead

Copyright© 2009 by dangerouslydead

Flash Story: My wife was deemed worth 1.3 mil by the courts; what was his wife worth?

Tags: Ma/Fa   Wimp Husband   Cuckold  

My ex-wife was sitting in front of me and crying her eyes out.

"You must have something left from the divorce settlement. After all you did get 1.3 mil from the sale of my business and our house." I asked her as I offered her a glass of water.

"We invested it all in stocks hoping for a good return and lost most of it in the economic downturn. Jed was out of work for last six months and we were spending from our savings." Sandy spoke between her sobs.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked her.

"Can you please help me out a little?" She looked at me with her puppy eyes that used melt my heart.

"Not really, I am on a very strict budget myself, I had a good business but had to sell it when my bitch of an ex-wife claimed half of it and I had to spend a lot of money to buy this flat which was near my new office. I make enough but between my expenses I am not able to save much and there is only one luxary that I enjoy. I have this woman who stays next door and she fucks me whenever I want for 200 bucks. She is a widow and it is nice arrangement that works well for both of us." I said, "Even at that my budget for sex every month is just 1600 bucks and she fucks me twice a week for that. I can offer you the same amount of money if you would substitute for her in my bed."

A look of shock passed over Sandy's face.

"I am sorry for making such an indecent proposal but honestly, you can't expect me to pass off sex to help you." I knew she was strung over and must have come to me only as a last resort. "I am not asking for a reply right now. I want you to discuss this with Jed and come back to me later."

It was three days before she came back.

"I am ready to be your release eight times a month for $1600. I really need the money." She said with her head hung low.

"Okay, there are three conditions to this. One, I do not like doing this behind Jed's back so he will be in the living room all the time you are in my bedroom so that I know he is in the know of how much time you spent with me. Two, I will wear a condom all the time we are having sex and three, just like my neighbor, your ass will be at my disposal four times a month." These conditions were important because I wanted my pound of flesh for the time when Jed had cuckolded me.

"I guess we will have to agree." Sandy said in a low voice.

"So, tomorrow you will come here and I will let the two of in the door. After that I will fix a drink for Jed and go to the bedroom, you will take all your clothes off and give them to Jed and come inside the bedroom." I said, dismissing her.

I opened the door next day to find the two of them standing there. Jed was able to look into my eyes as he came in and sat down with his wife in my living room.

"What would you like to have Jed? I have some whisky, I think that was your drink of choice." I asked. Jed was particularly fond of the fine whisky that I used to keep in my closet. On the days when he was fucking my then wife Sandy, he used to help himself to my whisky too.

"Yes." Jed replied, still looking away.

I got him a stiff one of the cheapest whisky that I could find in the store. I had to go to three stores before I found one that even street-bums would refuse.

"Okay then, I am retiring to the bedroom. Sandy, you know how you have to come in the bedroom." I said and went to the bedroom.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.