Very Intimate Family II - Cover

Very Intimate Family II

Copyright© 2009 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Pam and Philip are the daughter and son-in-law of Charles and Beth, but they are so much more. Some time ago, they all discovered their mutual sexual desire and lust for each other, and every time Pam comes home to visit her folks, the four of them discover new and hot sexual things about each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws  

(Follow-up to the popular story, "Very Intimate Family.")

Pam and Philip had built quickly on the foundation of hot lusty sexual intimacy they had both discovered with Pam's parents, Charles and Beth. Neither Pam or Philip had really expected what they found when they'd gone to visit Pam's parents and then took the first step of sharing with them their secret fantasies and desires to switch mates and fuck. After Pam sat down with Philip and they told her mom and dad that they'd harbored very hot and very illicity sexual fantasies about Philip fucking her mom, Beth, and Pam actually becoming her father's lover, the scenario immediately developed into the two couples pairing off and fucking right there in that room.

The remainder of the vist with Pam's parents had been way more than any of the four of them would ever have imagined. Pam and Charles fucked more times than they could count in the next four days, and Philip bedded his mother-in-law Beth and their relationship was radically different from what it had been when they'd first arrived for their visit.

It was a year later and Pam and Philip had been back to visit her parents several times and each day when they'd arrive, it was as though they'd never left. Usually Charles and Beth would meet their daughter and son-in-law at the front door, and within only a matter of minutes, both couples would have paired off and they would all quickly be lost in the throes of hot lusty sex together. This particular visit for Thanksgiving Day with Pam's parents was no different than any of the other times, and they actually found that the intimacy of the relationships between the four of them had grown white-hot.

Charles and Beth had met Pam and Philip at the front door and helped them with their bags. Both couples had consciously noted from the first time they'd switched off and fucked each others' mate that it might be best if Pam's folks didn't meet them at the curb. They were all afraid of what they might show the neighbors in the way of illicit intimacy if the four of them first saw each other out by the driveway.

For their several hour car trip to her parents' home, Pam had intentionally worn an outfit that wouldn't take much effort to get out of when they arrived. She laughed to herself while they were still at home as she thought back on the various times they'd gone to visit Charles and Beth and how "hot to trot" her father was to get her naked or at least partially undressed and to start enjoying a fuck with her when they first arrived. Yeah, it was November, Thanksgiving time, but they were enjoying an Indian summer type of weather and it was almost 64 degrees outside. Pam packed a lot of nice clothes, sexy lingerie and nightwear to use to titillate Philip and her father, Charles, but for the initial trip and arrival, she'd worn a rather snug-fitting top with no bra underneath and no panties underneath her very figure-revealing tight jeans. She wanted to get her father going from the moment he saw her and give him one heck of a hot fuck first thing upon their getting there.

"Mmmmm, baby, it's so good to see you and Philip again," Charles moaned as he broke a long kiss with his sexy brunette daughter, Pam, and pulled her body close to his with his hands both cupping her tightly-encased asscheeks inside her jeans. "Your mom and I have really missed both of you so much, baby," he said as he placed his lips over his daughter's and continued to kiss her as he felt his fully engorged cock pressing against his adult daughter's pussy mound.

Pam was always amazed not only that she and her father had become instant lovers when she and Philip had revealed their sexual passions and desires for her parents. But, she could clearly see that their continued sexual relationship had not waned at all, and the more they were together and fucked, the most passionate and horny her own father had become for her. Pam let her father lead in their making out and she knew within only minutes he would have her out of what clothes she was wearing and have his hardon rampaging inside her horny wet pussy. She also loved the sounds and the indications from what they were saying that her husband, Philip, and her mother, Beth, were moving straight towards their first "Welcome Home" fuck as quickly as she and Charles were.

Charles was probably a hornier man that Pam's own husband, and she loved that she had that sexual effect on her own dad. She felt her pussy sopping wet from her own arousal and desire for her father's cock to take her as soon as they'd closed the front door of the house, and he and Pam had only been kissing and caressing each other a few moments when he stepped back, reached down and pulled Pam's tightly-fitting shirt off over her head and then he bent over, cupping the sexy roundness of his daughter's right breast and flicked his lips across the perky nipple while his other hand was playing with and diddling the erect nipple of her left tit at the same time. Then, Charles reached down and quickly unfastened Pam's jeans and he had her out of them in only a matter of seconds. Then, without any care about what his wife, Beth, and their son-in-law, Philip, were doing, Charles picked up his daughter, Pam, now totally naked and he carried her into the liviing room and laid her out on the large couch there.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, Daddy, you're so fucking hot with me, baby," Pam moaned as she looked down and saw her father's large engorged cock as soon as he slid his pants off and she reached up, grabbing the fully engorged shaft of his erection and stroked his cockmeat up and down three or four times before he moved over her to position his cock in her pussy and mount her for their first fuck together.

"Yes, take me, Daddy, take me," Pam moaned as she helped her father's cockhead find her pussy lips and then Charles took over as he felt the hot wetness of Pam's horny pussy on the tip of his raging hardon. Charles couldn't believe it had been several months since Pam and Philip had come for a visit, and he was so hungry for his daughter's cunt that he could barely constain himself. The moment Charles felt his cock spreading Pam's pussy, he reached down, grabbed his sexy adult daughter by her waist and then thrust his hips forward powerfully, feeling his cock solidly spreading and filling Pam's horny pussy as she moaned from the hot lustiness of her father's cock fully invading her horny pussy on the first thrust inward.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.