Beth 1 - Cover

Beth 1

Copyright© 2009 by Svengali's Ghost

Chapter 16: New Year's Eve

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16: New Year's Eve - Can a high-school theater geek end up with the school's rich ice queen? Hey, it's fiction — you know the answer.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   First   Slow  

We kept a low profile on New Year's Eve. Neither one of us felt like partying, so we just met Greg and Cindy at the Pizza Palace for dinner and then the four of us headed back to Beth's to watch the ball drop in Times Square.

"Where are your folks?" Cindy asked as we walked in the house.

"They're at some all-night party downtown. If it's anything like last year, they won't be back until tomorrow afternoon."

"Oh?" was Cindy's reply. I could almost hear the gears turning as she considered the possibilities.

Beth and I went upstairs to get munchies as Cindy and Greg settled on the couch.

"How long do you think they'll want to stay?" I asked Beth as we rummaged around the kitchen.

"Why? Do you have something planned?" Her eyes had that special twinkle in them.

"Oh, nothing," I deadpanned. "I was just thinking about having to drive home with all the crazies on the road tonight." Always watching out for my friends, that's me.

"Hmm, good point. Maybe we should just ask them to stay over." The expression on my face had Beth giggling all the way downstairs.

We sat around, talked and watched a movie and then it was time for the celebration. We watched the ball drop in New York, sang Auld Lang Syne and spent some time guessing what the new year would be like.

About one-thirty Greg stood up, "Well, I suppose it's time we headed out." He didn't sound real thrilled at the thought.

"That doesn't make any sense," Beth responded, and with a glint in her eye, "Why don't you just stay here? There are two couches down here. Of course either couch is big enough for two." I glanced at Cindy just in time to catch a smug look flit across her face. I think Greg and I just got set up by our ladies.

"Um, you don't mind?" Greg sounded just a bit too happy with the suggestion.

"No problem. We'll see you in the morning. Or later in the morning, anyway!" said Beth as we headed for the stairs. "Oh, just remember to clean up any wet spots!" Cindy threw a pillow at us as we raced up the stairs. We heard Greg's booming laugh and a short squeal from Cindy as we closed the door.

We both tumbled into Beth's bed fully clothed. I looked at her and marveled at the beauty I saw, not just her physical attractiveness, but her inner beauty—her spirit, her kindness, and most of all, her willingness to put up with my weird ways.

I kissed her and slid my hand inside her sweater, realizing that sometime during the evening she'd removed her bra. "Surprise," she chuckled.

"Is it time for some of that shared bodily warmth?" I said as I played with her nipple.

"Mmm, I think so," she purred as she reached for my zipper.


We slept in until almost eleven, showered, and headed downstairs to scrounge breakfast. I noticed that the basement door was still closed, "You don't think they're still sacked out, do you?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.