Rescuing Aunt Jane

by mattwatt

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Romantic Sex Story: Jane's in attentive husband has died and she is in the pits; it's a job for the Marines---her nephew Jaime comes to the rescue and Jane is not the same afterward.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Aunt   Nephew   .

The country lane was becoming more and more familiar, as he approached his Aunt Jane's place. This trip to visit her was certainly not his idea; it was, in fact, his mother's idea. She'd said that Jane was in a major slump, after the death Uncle Henry, and wasn't apparently getting things done. She'd then said that she hoped that a visit from Jaime might settle her down and provide some extra help that she needed to get some things done around her house.

Jaime, recently arrived from Iraq, and newly out of the marines, spending his last two weeks with leave time, was reluctantly agreeable to the journey. It was a number of hours from where his mom lived but he made the trip. He didn't know what exactly to expect.

He did have some really good memories of Aunt Jane. She was a fairly big woman; that much he remembered. He had great adolescent fantasies, that he recalled, about her large tits. In those fantasies he was always ripping her clothes off or some equally rough variant of that kind of sexual scene. This made him smile, as he neared her lane.

She came out the door fairly quickly after he pulled up.

Jaime emerged from the Jeep with a grin on his face. Jane threw her arms out wide.

His immediate thought was that she was a sexy as ever, even in her baggy sweat shirt and sweat pants.

"My Jaime, the Marine, my Jaime the marine cop!" she crowed.

"Aunt Jane," he said with obvious pleasure. "I've come to ravish you!"

She colored and said: "Don't you fool with me that way, Jaime; I'm a widow woman and won't be fooled with."

He grinned and replied: "Yes, you will, if this marine decides to fool with you."

Aunt Jane colored again, and by now her arms were around her neck. It was all that Jaime could do to not let his hands drift down to the slopes of her lovely rounded ass cheeks. She felt real and very substantial. The thought crossed his mind immediately that maybe this wasn't so bad an idea.

Then Jane began to cry. He held her as she sobbed and simply mentioned Henry's name a few times. He couldn't clearly understand what she was saying. But he let her cry.

"I'm sorry, honey," she said, "I get weepy easily these days."

"Well, we're going to change that, Aunt Jane," he said with some authority.

"We are?" she said through her tears in a kind of little girl voice, "Maybe we need to; I just don't know. But let's go inside," she finished.

He walked behind her, almost leering at the swing of her ass beneath the fabric of her sweats. He left his grip and stuff in the car, and they sat at a table in the kitchen for a cup of coffee. They drank in silence for a few minutes, when she spoke up again:

"I can't seem to get a grip on myself," she began. "I don't understand it in a way because, you know, if the truth were told, Henry was no great shakes as a husband. He wasn't a nice man really."

She broke down again at the thought of Henry being gone, and Jaime patted her hand, letting her cry again.

"Do you mean that he hit you?" he asked incredulously.

"No, that might have been better," she said, "He just kind of ignored me; just ignored me."

"That I can't understand"; he said. "I'd never be able to ignore a woman as gorgeous as you."

"Oh, don't give me that blarney," she said with a kind of squeak in her voice, "That's just the marine in you talking."

"No, that's me talking," he assured her, staring her down, and causing her to avert her eyes.

"Aunt Jane, you are about the sexiest woman that I know!" he asserted further.

She blushed a deep red, and suggested that they get his things from the Jeep to cover her embarrassment. He got his stuff and got all settled. Then they went to the kitchen again, and he poured himself another cup of coffee.

"Do you mind terribly, Jaime, if I go and take a quick shower?" she asked. "I get myself in a state these days and don't get around to things. I'm sorry about being the way I am."

"You go ahead, Aunt Jane," he said, "I'll just finish my coffee."

She wasn't very long. When she came back, he noticed that she had on the same sweats as before. He decided then and there to begin to put an end to some of this wallowing.

"Do you mind looking over the house now?" she wanted to know. "I don't mean to rush you but there is a lot to do. Henry just didn't do much around. Hell, I'm not really sure what Henry did do."

"Besides ignoring you," he quipped.

She began to sob again, and he held her.

The first task that she chose was cleaning out an upstairs hall closet. She tole him to be careful that the pile of boxes and things in the upper part of the closet. She got a large stool and stood on it.

"Now you open the door carefully," she said to him, "And I'll hold stuff in place so that it doesn't fall; then, when it's okay, we'll see what's up here."

She opened the door and stretched kind of on her toes immediately and put both of her hands up to hold the boxes in place. She giggled then and said to Jaime, who was looking up at her:

"It's less stable than I thought; I guess you'll have to try to get up here with me and we'll grab it a little at a time."

It was then that Jaime's training asserted itself. He was a marine, he'd been taught to assess a situation and then act upon the assessment immediately. He was standing and looking up at his gorgeous aunt. She was strained to keep the boxes in place. At her waist, where her tee shirt had ridden up a bit was a band of naked skin and the thin line of the top of a pair of pink cotton panties. He came to a decision immediately. It was time to push this issue past all of her lapsing into self pity.

"Aunt Jane," he began, "If I don't do what I'm about to do, I will wonder about it, and regret it for the rest of my life."

She looked down on him and said: "What?" not really understanding what he had in mind.

He simply grabbed the string waist band of her sweats and untied it, allowing the large, too large, garment to flutter down her hips, past her ass cheeks, thighs, knees and to her feet.

Jane screamed! "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?"

Jaime took charge immediately; he shouted back at her: "Don't let those damn boxes go or we'll have a mess. Do you understand?"

She was shocked and stood staring down at him and at the fact that she was standing on the stool in her panties with her tee shirt.

He said again, in a loud voice: "Do you understand?" and to emphasize his point, he slapped her ass. "Do you?" he wailed at her.

"Yes, uh, yes, yes," she stammered and kept her hands in place.

Then he made his next move. He pulled a large knife out of his pocket. She looked and stammered:

"Jaime, whaaaa, what are you going to do?"

"Get rid of these awful panties!" he said with determination.

"Awwwwp," was all that Aunt Jane could manage just then.

The knife made swift work of the panties, cutting the waist band, where there were tears and gaps, and snicking the fabric until it fluttered away from her, leaving her naked below the waist.

He put the knife away and left her staring, as he guided her feet out of the sweat pants. She watched as he threw the sweat pants away on a pile with her ruined panties.

"Junk," he said. Then looking up at her fiercely continued: "No more ugly underwear! Do you understand, Aunt Jane? Do you?" He raised his hand to emphasize his point with a slap to her ass but she hastened to add: The situation was totally in his hands; she recognized that, knew it, and didn't know what to do, expect what he was telling her to do. This was such new territory for her that she was at sea with it. The only thing that she managed was a fairly mumbled:

"Yes, uh, sir, I do."

He laughed: "Gee, that sounds nice; very military, 'yes, sir' I like that."

"Yes, sir," she stammered again. Then added in wonder: "What are you going to do now?"

"Something that Henry should have done regularly," he said, as he moved into place in front of her and lowered his head to her pubic triangle.

With his first kiss and the first lick of his tongue, she erupted:

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" she shouted into the boxes, "Henry never ... eeeeeeeeeee ... did that!"

"Henry's an asshole; he should have, with a wife that is one of the most gorgeous, most sexy anywhere around..." then he stuck his tongue farther into her pussy fold.

He held her by the hips as his tongue assaulted her pussy. She kept up a constant stream of loud sighs, and moans into the boxes on the shelf.

"Sorry!" she said, "I'll try to be quiet." It all came out in a strained voice.

"Hell no!" he roared, "That's a woman's music; you make that noise and I'll eat this pussy a happy man."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she added and then in a voice strained but containing wonder: "You don't mind? Henry thought it was sick to make noises that way."

"You make those noises and I'll eat you in public someplace to let people hear what a woman is supposed to sound like," he added, being even more vigorous.

Then he had a thought, which creased his face with amusement. He moved behind her. She let out a disappointed "Ohhhh," which was answered by his assertion:

"Oh, I'm not finished yet, Aunt Jane."

"Oh good!" was all that came from her and then a squeal, as he grabbed her ass cheeks and forced them apart. He inserted his face into the crack of her ass and kissed her rosebud asshole.

Her shriek this time was cosmic.

"Love that sound," he said gleefully, pushing his tongue further into her asshole, and forcing the cheeks apart to make it easier.

She was shaking and sputtering: "No one, nooooooooooooooone, has ever done that to ... noooooooooooooooone!"

He left her little time for continuing the exclamation with the constant, insistent insertion of his tongue to her rosebud of an asshole. He forced his tongue's way inside of her asshole and Jane shrieked her pleasure into her arm, as she leaned against the shelf load of boxes."

She wailed a series of sounds like: "Uhhh, Uhhh, Uhhh, Uhh!" punctuated by a shriek that was produced by his actually biting her ass cheeks now just to make her howl all the more."

"I love hearing you wail like that, Aunt Jane," he said.

"But it's ... it's ... what ... ohhhhhhhhh, what you're doing."

"And I'm not going to stop either," he said firmly, biting her ass cheek again.

Then she fell; she let the boxes go. She tumbled down into his arms and the boxes all came after her. They discovered, inadvertently, that most of the boxes were empty. They were in a jumble, a pile and he reached down with almost no effort and scooped his Aunt Jane up and carried her off to her bedroom, almost throwing her down on the bed and letting her bounce there looking up at him. He moved swiftly then, grasping the bottom of her tee shirt and stripping it off of her. Both her tee shirt and her bra were gone before she could even react. He was that good and that fast.

"Ohhhhhh," she said weakly. She was lost, totally lost; she'd often wondered about this kind of thing, reading about it in her dirty romance novels but this was happening, happening to her.

"Lovely tits, Aunt Jane," he said to her, tweaking a nipple with his fingers, and causing an audible moan to simply erupt from her. She blushed but he just grinned.

She was staring at him, a kind of far out look on her face, when he began to take his clothes off.

"Oh god," she said in a voice of awe, as he finally got his jeans off and his tight red, nylon briefs.

"Oh you are beautiful! Oh! Oh! No one; just no one would ever believe me, if I told them this."

He was still smiling as he crawled up the bed to where she was. "How long has it been, Aunt Jane?" he wanted to know.

"About five years," she sobbed. "Henry was so inattentive."

"I'm not," he said, allowing his stiff prick to slide across the plain of her naked belly.

"Oh, I hope not!" she wailed. "This might be wrong but I'm going to let it happen."

He stared into her face, prior to kissing her and asserted: "This is love, Aunt Jane; pure and simple; that's all. Nothing wrong going on here, just love." Then be lowered his lips to hers and found her lips soft and wet, for his Aunt Jane was crying as he kissed her.

"There's nothing I won't do!" she asserted.

"How nice!" he said to her, running his lips over her face and nibbling an ear.

"If you want," she said breathlessly, "I'll go shopping for panties with you; you must tell me what you like; what's, you know, kind of sexy."

"Ill do that," he said, kissing her neck now.

"Oh, then I'll really like that," she enthused.

She was about to say something else but he interrupted her:

"Time to go back to those sexy wails, Aunt Jane." Saying that he lowered his mouth to one of her nipples and grasped the other. The sound she made immediately was neither quiet nor intelligible.

"That's my girl!" he said, tugging on a nipple with his teeth and sending her into an orgasm that shook her and left her twitching. But he certainly wasn't finished with her.

He moved his mouth down from her swollen nipples, making progress with his lips toward her pussy again. She was shaking her head from side to side, making keening noises as she did.

"Jaime, Jaaaiimme, Jaaaaaaaaiiiiiiimmmmmeeeee!" she wailed, with her words becoming incoherent, as he once again had his lips and tongue working on Jane's pussy. He pulled the lips apart with his hands and kissed the inside of the lips wetly, while his neglected Aunt wailed away.

He worked his way back up her body, this time causing her audible eruption by gently biting each nipple on the way to her mouth.

Then he whispered into her ear: "Now, Aunt Jane, I'll let you taste what your pussy tastes like; the taste is still on my lips. Are you interested? Do you want that? You've got to tell me!"

"Yes, please, uh Jaime, uh sir, please let me, please," she stammered.

He sealed her mouth then with his; she licked his lips with her tongue and stared into his blue eyes, until, with a sigh, she closed her own. She continued to suck on and lick his lips until his tongue slid into her mouth and she gave her own mouth up to him and his invading tongue.

While they kissed, Jaime scooped up her left leg and pulled it up until it was resting over his shoulder.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," Jane sighed as he moved into position.

"Janie, Janie, Janie," he crooned into her ear, "I've wanted to do this just forever! Do you want me to? Talk to me, Janie!"

"I want you to do what you want to -- "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she exclaimed as he slid his cock into her wet pussy-- "What you want to do! I want ... oh, I want ... oh, I just want..."

"Tell me, Janie," he said to her fiercely, as he began his motion. He pulled her right leg now and positioned it over his shoulder also.

"Yes, Jaime, yessssssss, fuck me! This has never ... just never ... just fuccccccckkkk meeeeeee!"

He leaned down and bit her ear lobe, causing more sounds and said into her ear:

"Aunt Jane, you're so much fun!"

"Oh, I never knew I could be!"

Then their crisis came, he grabbed her by the ass and plunged into her as deeply as possible; he covered her wailing mouth with his own and brought her into an orgasm with him.

They lay finished with the wetness seeping around, and he positioned himself next to her and pulled her over so that her head was against his chest. Jane lay her head there and began to cry. He stroked her hair and whispered to her.

She looked up at him with teary eyes and said: "Oh, Jaime, no one has ever taken the time! Just never."

Then a look came into her eyes and she said with some determination: "But I want ... need to do something nice for you." She moved then and reached, as she moved, for his softening cock.

"Ohhh," she giggled, "It's slimy! Shall I clean him for you?"

"You're a wonder," he said.

"Henry didn't like me to do this!" she said licking the head of his cock.

"I used to be good at it in high school! I gave your mom instructions!"

Jaime laughed at this information and stroked Jane's hair as her mouth descended now taking in the whole length of his softening cock. Her mouth and the movement of her tongue made the cock stand up and begin to harden.

"It's wonderful to take a soft prick in your mouth and let it get hard there," she said softly. Then she giggled: "Listen to the way I'm talking! I don't know what's come over me."

She thought for a moment and said: "Oops! Sure I know what's come over me; it's just that I never would have ever believed it would or could happen. I don't know what your mom would say."

Jaime laughed: "She'd probably be pleased. But keep your mind on your business there."

Jane laughed and took his cock in her mouth again. She was lying now with her mouth at his hip level. He was on his side and she held him by one hip to pull the prick into her mouth. It didn't work as well as she liked.

"Can I get out of bed, and get on my knees?" she asked softly. "It'll be better."

"That's a picture that has been rolling around in my head forever!" he replied.

She moved out of the bed and knelt, naked and waiting. He came to her with his cock, hard again from her sucking. "No hands!" he said in a commanding tone of voice.

"No hands," she answered quietly, opening her mouth to receive him.

She worked on the head at first and then let part of the length slide into her mouth slowly to get acclimated to it. Gradually she was able to take in his length and suck him back into her throat. She worked on him for about ten minutes, when he grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her face forward.

Jane struggled to breath through her nose and let him haul her face toward him, finally planting a kiss with her wide open lips on his stomach just before he began to cum in her mouth. She convulsed just a bit, as she tried to swallow all that was erupting from the head of his cock. Even so, a little ran down to her chin from the side of her mouth.

He was looking down at her, where she was still kneeling, and with a self conscious giggle, she wiped her chin with her finger and put the finger into her mouth to suck it off.

"Come here, gorgeous!" he said, hauling her off the floor; she kind of melted against him. He held her, and she just sighed against him.

"It may be ... this may by ... uh," she started, "totally wrong, Jaime but I don't care; I just..."

He interrupted her by kissing her lips and saying quietly: "No more of that Janie; do you hear? I'm here for you, and with you and this wonderful thing is the best thing that's happened to this Marine in a long time."

"I like it, when you call me 'Janie'," she said quietly against him.

She sighed, and said: "I just can't stop sighing; it's just thinking about this, about what has happened, about what is happening. I don't know when I've been this happy. It's like a new me is having an adventure, and I don't want it to stop. Not just yet." She clung to him all the while she spoke.

"It won't," he said, "I've fantasized about you for a lifetime, Aunt Jane; now that I've got you where I want you, naked, and horny, I'm not letting go."

"Wow!" she answered, "I've often enough imagined being that way with a man but Henry ... well, Henry wasn't that way."

"Janie," he said, lifting her chin to kiss her, and noting the tears in her eyes, "I'm not Henry."

"I guess not!" she said with a barely suppressed giggle.

Then she said to him: "You must be hungry; where are my manners; I'll just put on some clothes and fix us something to eat."

"Oh, no," he said severely, "No clothes for Janie, not today, unless we decide to go shopping for those panties that you need, and for some more attractive lounging clothes."

"Ohhhhh," she said with enthusiasm, "Shopping!" Then she hesitated and said: "But you mean that you're going to go panty shopping with me?"

"Hey," he said, smiling, "The Marines are up to any kind of duty. Now how about food?"

"Clothes?" she asked meekly.

"Absolutely not!" was his decree. "Only an apron will be allowed, and to show that I mean it!"

Here he stopped speaking and slapped Jane's naked ass. She jumped and yelled with a loud kind of 'yip.' She skipped away from him with her hands out to kind of ward him off saying:

"No clothes; no, sir; no clothes; I understand."

"Oho," he said now grinning, "Janie, our Janie doesn't like to have her ass slapped."

She baked away from him and kept her hands out to ward him off, as he advanced on her with a grin on his face.

"Janie doesn't know what she likes any more!" she said backing up.

"Sooooo, maybe Janie did like to have her ass slapped?"

"Uhhh," she said and spun on her heels and fled.

The sight alone was bracing for him; her ass cheeks were wiggling with the effort and her tits were bouncing. He waited a few second and then with a roar, that brought from her a corresponding squeal, he was after her. He caught her in the living room and sank into the couch with her, pulling her naked form over his lap.

"Ohhhhh," she squealed, "Ohhhhhhh, nooooooo!"

He slapped her upturned ass and laughed: "Like it Janie?" He kept slapping her.

"Noooo," she protested but that was followed immediately with "Yessssss!" Then "Nooooo!" Then "Ohhhhhhhh".

He stopped spanking her then and brushed his lips against her reddened ass cheeks.

"Ohhhhhh," she said.

"My but you use that kind of sound for just about everything." He kissed her ass cheeks constantly as he spoke to her, and as he spoke, he put one cunning finger into her pussy from behind, rummaging around in her wetness and seeking out her button.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!" she yelled into the surface of the couch.

"Janie likes that!" he said with triumph.

"Yessss, sir; yes, she does; this Janie does; your Janie does!"

He manipulated her until she shook with an orgasm, at which point he pulled her up to hold her against him, as she shook, cooed against him and calmed down.

He sat and watched as she went into the kitchen then, she turned and regarded him with a smile on her face every few steps. Jaime was contented. How many times had he played this tape in his head, thinking about his Aunt Jane.

Then she came back, only know she was wearing a yellow apron. It hardly covered her large tits and her pussy hair could be seen beneath the bottom. She smiled and dropped a curtsey to him, which caused him to laugh and clap for her.

"Lunch for the master," she said.

"Yes, then shopping!" was his decree.

"Oh, yes, panty shopping with my marine," she replied, all smiles.

She went up to him then and held out her arms for him. He stepped into her embrace, and she began to run her hands down his back and over the slope of his muscular ass.

"You are magnificent!" she said with conviction.

"And I am hungry!" he answered.

"We cater to all Marine whims," she said smiling at him.

"You may regret saying that before my visit is over," he leered.

"I doubt that," she said, "I just doubt it." Then she turned, throwing an enigmatic smile over her shoulder and sauntered into the kitchen. She was a contented woman.

He realized then the truth that he'd supposed for so many years and in so many fantasies. He called out after her:

"Janie, you have the nicest woman's ass that I've ever seen in all my days."

She came back to the doorway, blushing a deep red, which contrasted with the yellow of her apron.

"Thank you for saying so," she said, flustered now.

"Only the truth, only the truth," he said getting up and joining her in the kitchen.

Afterwards, he did allow her to dress: skirt, blouse and heels for their shopping trip. She had asked him very meekly if she would be allowed to wear any panties. His reply was:

"You don't have any that are worth allowing you to wear!"

She gave a kind of gulping 'yes, sir' answer to that, and went shopping with him, bare-assed.

"Besides," he said to her, as they went out of the door, putting his hand up under her skirt directly onto her naked ass. "I like doing this."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.