The Move

by Cindy for Sin

Copyright© 2009 by Cindy for Sin

Erotica Sex Story: Amber and Kim rent the lower flat of the house that Larry and Greg live in. They move in and then meet their next door neighbors. The Move is the second story of the series.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   .

I couldn't have been happier than I was when my best friend Amber and I decided to move in together. We had talked about moving into a place of our own for over a year, but until that day, neither of us did anything about it.

Things began to move forward when Amber's brother, Larry and his friend Greg stopped and picked Kim and me up in Larry's van. We went to a band practice with the two of them. While they played, I couldn't keep my eyes off Larry. I'd fawned over him since I was twelve. Whenever I went to Amber's house, I would do everything I could to be close to Larry. I didn't think he noticed me.

Anyway, Amber and I decided to rent the lower part of the house Larry and Greg lived in. We'd spent a couple days partying with them when Amber asked me about moving. Her brother told her that the people that lived below him and Greg were moving.

Amber and I met with the landlord a couple days later. He showed us around the lower-flat, asking us what we thought. Amber and I giggled when we told him we would take it. It wasn't the fact that the flat was something special. It was because Greg and Larry lived upstairs.

While we toured the flat the landlord told us he owned several houses on the street. The house Amber and I would move into was on the corner. The landlord owned the one next to it as well as the house beyond that one. He told Amber and me that our neighbors were a few years older than we were.

The flat came with a refrigerator and a gas stove. The three bedrooms were all about the same size. I didn't like the small bathroom, but it would have to do. Amber mentioned that our living room was almost as big as Larry and Greg's entire flat. The dining room was cool, but I knew we wouldn't be able to furnish it for some time.

"Which bedroom do you want?" Amber asked as we walked upstairs to tell Larry and Greg our decision.

"I don't care. Which one do you want?" I said.

"The two biggest rooms are about the same size so it doesn't matter to me either."

"Okay, I'll take the one on the left," I said.

"Aw shit, that's the one I wanted," Amber said and then she laughed. I reached out and smacked her ass.

"Well, we did it," I said as I gave Larry a hug. "Amber and I are going to be your new neighbors."

"Cool, when can you move in?" Greg said.

"The landlord said the woman downstairs would be moving next week. We can take the following week to clean the place and then move in," Amber said.

"Do you want help?" Larry asked.

Giggling, I put my hand on his crotch. "You bet, in more ways than one."

We decided to go out to celebrate. Larry and Greg took us to a nice bar that served good food. We sat in a booth, talking about Amber's and my upcoming move.

"When are you going to tell Mom and Dad?" Larry said.

"Tonight. Kim and I will go to our house and then to hers. Do you think our parents will be pissed?" Amber asked her brother.

"No, I think they sort of expect it, Amber. How about your parents, Kim, will they understand?" Larry said.

"Yeah, I think they'll be glad to see me go. Mom said she wants to convert my room into her sewing room," I said.

Larry put his hand on my leg under the table. I scooted closer as his hand stroked my thigh. Since we started fooling around, Larry couldn't keep his hands off me. I didn't mind at all.

We finished eating our meal and left the bar. On the way to the house, Larry stopped at a store to get beer. At the house, we sat in the living room. Amber and Greg began kissing, got up, and headed for Greg's room. I moved onto Larry's lap so we could be closer.

"It's going to be great having you and Amber living downstairs," Larry said as he kissed my neck.

"Will it be nice because I'm there, or because Amber is?" I said.

"Both, but mostly because of you," Larry said.

"I don't care you know," I whispered to Larry.

"You don't care about what?"

"I don't care if you and Amber fuck each other. I hope you don't mind if I fuck Greg," I said.

"I don't—thanks for understanding about Amber. It's still strange to me. I mean, sometimes I think I'm sick or something," Larry said.

"You're not sick, Larry. Neither is Amber. I think it's cool that you two can have fun together. Don't let guilt ruin your relationship with her. If it bothers you too much, don't do it," I said and then I giggled. "I'll make sure you don't get too horny."

"You will will you? How do you plan to do that?" Larry said.

"Hmmm, I think that a blow job would help, do you?"

"It might," Larry said with a grin.

I slid off Larry's legs. Sitting next to him, I began unfastening his jeans. I pulled his pecker out and began stroking it. Leaning over, I put his dick in my mouth. Larry put his hand on the back of my head. I moaned around his shaft as I began moving my head up and down.

Larry untied the top of my halter. He worked his hand to my breasts, rubbing them gently. I let out a groan, taking a little more of his pecker into my mouth. Pulling my head off his dick, Larry lifted my head so he could kiss me. He removed my halter-top, tossing it onto the couch.

"You have great tits, Kim," Larry said. He chuckled, adding, "You have a great body."

"I'm glad you approve," I said with a giggle. I stroked his dick with my hand.

"I have a confession to make," Larry said.

I raised my eyebrows.

"Um, you're the first chick I've done anything with. I mean I've kissed a few girls and felt one of them up, but you're the first one I've seen naked or—you know."

I thought about what Larry said for a moment. "That's hard to believe," I said.

"Why?"

"Well, first off, you're one of the best looking guys I know. That and the fact you seemed to know how to ball so well. If the other day was your first time, I'm impressed," I said. I could hardly believe that Larry had been virgin when we fucked the first time. He lasted longer than all the times Parker, my old boyfriend, did combined.

"I didn't date much in high school. I guess I was too shy," Larry said.

I giggled and gave Larry a kiss. "Do you remember when I used to hang around at your house?" Larry nodded. "I had such a huge crush on you. If you would have acknowledged me, I think I would have died and gone to heaven."

"I didn't know."

I leaned over, taking Larry's pecker in my mouth. After sucking him for a moment, I looked up. "You know now—don't you?"

"Yeah, I sure do."

Larry groaned as I stroked and sucked his dick. He played with my breasts, rolling my nipples between his fingers and thumbs. I felt Larry's dick swell in my mouth, signaling that he was close to coming. I milked his shaft, waiting for the thick creamy semen to fill my mouth. When he shot his cum, I moaned and swallowed. I sucked the head of his pecker as I stroked him to get the last drops.

"Yummy, I love the taste of your cum," I said with a big smile. I licked my lips, tasting him again.

Larry leaned back against the back of the couch. I held his semi flaccid dick in my hand, feeling its warmth. When I heard Amber and Greg coming, I tucked his pecker back into his jeans. Larry zipped up and fastened the button. I was putting my top on when Amber and Greg came into the room.

Amber gave me a smile. I giggled and finished tying my halter-top. She sat next to me and giggled. "What have you two been up to?" Amber said.

"Probably the same thing you and Greg were," I said.

We all laughed. Knowing that we had just had sex didn't embarrass any of us—not anymore. The four of us were fast becoming very comfortable with our nudity and sexual activities.

"We should go break the news to our parents," Amber said.

"Okay, let me fix my hair and I'll be ready," I said. Getting up, I headed for the bathroom. I rinsed with mouthwash to remove any sign that I'd been sucking cock. After brushing my long light brown hair, I returned to the living room.

Amber and I went to her house first. We sat in the kitchen and told her parents that we rented a place and were moving. Amber's mom said that she hoped things worked out for us. When she told her parents that we'd rented the flat below Larry and Greg, Amber's father seemed relieved.

"Just let up know what you two need. Mom and I will do what we can to help," Amber's dad said.

"Thanks, Dad. Can I take my bedroom furniture?" Amber said.

"Yes you can, Honey. I have a set of old dishes and some other kitchen things you can have too. They're in the basement," Amber's mom said.

Amber and I thanked her parents. She told them we had to go to my house so we could tell my mom and dad.

"That went well," Amber said as I drove home.

"No kidding. I hope my parents are that cool too," I said.

My parents didn't seem upset when Amber and I told them we were moving. Like Amber's dad, my dad was happy that Larry and Greg would be living upstairs from us. My mom said I could take my bedroom furniture as well as the stereo in my room. My dad told us he would buy a television for our new home and that we could have an old bedroom set he'd stored in the basement.

"I remember when my parents had this set in their bedroom. Dad bought a new mattress and box spring for it, but less than a year later, Mom said she wanted a queen size bed," I said while I showed Amber the brass headboard and footboard.

"This looks brand new," Amber said as she pulled the sheet away from the mattress. "We'll have furniture in the third bedroom now."

Amber and I thanked my parents and left. We went back to the flat to tell Greg and Larry how things went and about the furniture.

The following weekend, Amber and I started cleaning our flat. Larry and Greg invited Tom and Bill to come over and help. We spent all day Saturday washing the walls and floors. Amber and I rented a cleaner so we could shampoo the carpeting. Over the next week, Amber and I moved things into the flat.

We found some used furniture at an estate sale and bought it. Larry removed the mattress from the back of his van to move our new furniture. The couch folded out to make a bed. The matching over-stuffed chairs were very comfortable. Amber found a kitchen table with six chairs and we bought that too.

"I can't wait until winter so we can have a fire in the fireplace," Amber said. She snuggled up to Greg. "Can you think of anything we could do in front of a roaring fire?"

"Yeah, we can screw our brains out," Greg said, causing all of us to laugh.

"Do you think it would be safe if we left the door to the flat unlocked. We can lock the door that leads outdoors. That way we can all come and go as we please," I said.

"What if you two have friends over?" Larry said.

"We can get one of those 'Do Not Disturb' signs like they have in hotels," I said.

"That's a great idea. We'll get two," Greg said.

The following weekend, Greg and Larry helped Amber and I move our things from home. We went to Amber's first, gathering her furniture, we loaded it, along with her clothes, into the van. Once we moved Amber's things, we moved mine.

I felt sad and happy at the same time. Moving became more emotional for me than I thought it would have. When I confided in Amber, she told me she felt the same way.

Amber and I worked hard on Saturday to get our new home set up the way we wanted it. We arranged the bedrooms, put away our clothing, and filled the cabinets with our kitchen utensils.

I heard a knock on the front door. When I opened it, I saw a cute girl and an equally handsome man standing on the porch. Amber came to the door, inviting them in.

"Hi, I'm Mark and this is Karen. The landlord told us you guys were moving in," Mark said as he and the girl walked into the living room.

Amber and I greeted our neighbors. I smiled while looking at Karen and Mark. She was a few inches taller than I was. Karen's curly dishwater blonde hair surrounded her round face. I almost chuckled while thinking that Greg and Larry would love looking at her ample breasts.

Mark and Karen sat on the couch next to each other. We chatted for a few minutes, getting to know each other. We learned that Mark and Karen were married.

"How long have you guys been married?" I asked.

"We've been married for almost a year. Mark and I met years ago. We've been together ever since," Karen said.

"Do you mind me asking how old you guys are?" Amber said.

Shaking his head, Mark said, "I'm twenty one. Karen is nineteen." He smiled at Karen.

"Amber and I are eighteen. We graduated from high school this year," I said.

"We're planning to have a housewarming party the weekend after next. You two are invited," Amber said.

Mark laughed. "Okay, but don't worry. We won't complain about the noise as long as you guys don't complain when we have a party."

What Mark said made all of us laugh. We sat in the living room for a few minutes. Mark asked if we wanted a drink, running home to get beers when we said we did.

"I'll make something for the party if you'd like," Karen said. "We don't know very many people here. Mark and I moved up here to get jobs in the auto plants. We're from Tennessee." She took a pack of cigarettes from her purse. "Do you mind if I smoke?"

"No, we don't care, Kim and I smoke too. I thought you were from the south," Amber said.

Karen giggled. "I know that we have an accent, but there's not much we can do about that."

"I wasn't making fun of your accent," Amber said.

"I know. Mark and I are used to it. We moved up here right after Mark got out of the service." Karen began to blush. "Oh, there's one other thing. If you hear me screaming in the night, everything is okay. I get kind of excited if you know what I mean."

Amber and I laughed. "Okay, the same goes for us," I said.

Mark came back with four beers. He passed them out and then sat next to Karen. We talked for an hour, getting to know one another better. We found out that Mark worked for General Motors and Karen worked at in a doctor's office. I asked them if they knew Larry and Greg. Mark told us that they had talked a few times, but they didn't really know them.

"Larry is my brother," Amber said. "He told us about this place."

"You don't mind living in the same house as your brother?" Karen said.

"No, we get along," Amber said.

"That's cool. A lot of brothers are protective of their little sisters," Mark said.

Karen laughed and said, "Where we're from, someone needs to protect sisters from their big brothers." Amber and I looked at each other. "That's a joke. You know what they say about the south."

"You mean all those things aren't true?" I said with a giggle.

Mark and Karen smiled. "Not all of the things they say about the south are true. I don't think it's much different from most places. There are stories about some of the people that live back in the mountains, but who knows if they're true," Mark said.

Larry and Greg showed up, carrying a case of beer. They came home after their band practice. Mark stood up and shook their hands when they walked in.

"We've talked, but it's nice to finally meet you two," Larry said.

"Same here, Larry. It's funny how you can live next to someone for as long as we have and not get to know them. In the town we're from, everyone knows everyone else," Mark said.

"We're from a very small town," Karen offered. "Our school only had about three hundred kids. There were fifty kids in our graduating class."

"I think there were about eight hundred in our class," I said. "There was no way to know everyone."

"Small town life is okay, but everyone knows your business," Mark said. "That is one of the reasons we decided to move up north, that and the jobs are much better up here."

"I'm going to put this beer in the fridge before it gets warm. Anyone need a fresh one?" Greg said.

"Is that for us?" I asked.

"Yeah, Larry and I thought you two could use something in the fridge. Besides that, we don't want you two looting our beer," Greg said with a chuckle.

Mark and Karen stayed for another beer. Mark, Larry, and Greg talked about work. Greg and Larry worked for Ford so the three of them compared notes on their plants. Karen, Amber, and I went to the kitchen.

"I can't tell you how happy I am to meet you two. It'll be nice having someone to talk to," Karen said.

I smiled at Karen. "Just rap on the door whenever we're home," I said.

"Where do y'all work? Shit, I mean you all. I'm trying to shake my accent," Karen said.

"We work at Abby's Closet. It's a woman's store about two miles from here," Amber said.

"I've been there. They have nice clothes," Karen said. "Do you like it?"

"Yeah, it's a cool place to work. Amber and I work the floor. We get commission on everything we sell," I said.

"That's great! With their prices, you must do well," Karen said.

"It's not too bad. Better than working as a waitress," Amber said. "We have good hours too. During the week, we get off at six. We only work one Saturday a month and the store is closed on Sunday."

"So, are you two going with Larry and Greg?" Karen said.

"Not really. We hang out and date, but we're not exclusive or anything," Amber said.

"Yeah, but we're not seeing anyone else right now either. Amber and I don't want to settle down yet, do we?" I said.

Amber giggled and shook her head. "Too many guys and too little time right now."

"How do Larry and Greg feel about that? Sometimes boys can get possessive even when a girl doesn't want that," Karen said.

"They're cool with it. We don't expect them to be exclusive either. You know, free love and all," I said.

Karen smiled as she nodded her head. Mark called from the living room, telling Karen it was time to go. We all went out to the living room to say goodbye.

"Mark seems like a nice guy," Greg said after our first guests left.

"I think they're both nice," Amber said.

"Are you guys hungry? I'm starved," Larry said.

"We don't have anything to eat in the house yet. Amber and I have to go shopping," I said.

"We can order a pizza if you want. Larry and I will go pick it up," Greg said.

The four of us agreed on pizza. Larry and Greg went up to their place to order our food because Amber and I didn't have a phone yet.

I walked over to Amber, put my arms around her, and gave her a hug. "Well, this is home now," I said.

Amber returned my hug. She smiled and said, "Yeah, it sure is."

"You know, if you get scared at night, you can crawl into my bed," I said with a giggle.

Gripping my butt, Amber giggled too. "Can I crawl into your bed if I'm not scared?"

I pulled my head back so I could look into Amber's pretty green eyes. After giving her a quick kiss, I said, "Anytime you want to."

Amber tightened her arms around me. "Do you think the guys would be upset if we asked them to leave early tonight? I'd like to spend some time with you," Amber said.

"I don't care if they get upset or not."

Amber and I shared a tender kiss. She rubbed my ass, pulling me against her. When we separated, we gazed into each other's eyes.

"When we get into an argument, don't forget how much I love you," Amber said softly.

"As long as you know that I love you too. Don't worry, Amber, everything is going to be great. I think we can be honest with each other without worrying about hurting each other's feelings." I hugged Amber for a moment. "We'll learn together—okay?"

"Okay, that sounds good to me."

Greg and Larry came back with the pizza. We sat at the kitchen table, eating, and drinking a cold beer with the food.

"We invited Karen and Mark to the party," Amber said.

"That's cool. Who else are you inviting?" Greg said.

"Well, I want to invite Tom and Bill. Maybe you guys can set up and play. Amber and I have a few friends from school we'll probably invite too," I said.

"We'll play, but we want to be able to party too," Larry said.

"I don't think that will be a problem." I reached over and stroked Larry's arm. "We'll party after everyone leaves too."

Amber stood up and took the paper plates to the trash. She picked up her beer and said, "I want to check out the backyard. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet."

The four of us went out the back door. Larry took my hand, holding it as we followed Greg and Amber.

"I love the tall wood fence and bushes. It blocks the view from the street and the neighbors' yards," Amber said.

"You two can lay out in the sun naked if you want," Greg said with a chuckle.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? I bet you and Larry would be looking out the window if we did," Amber told Greg.

"Are you kidding? Of course we would," Larry said.

"We should get a few lawn chairs for out here. If we found a table, we could eat outside when it's nice," I said. "By the way, who mows the grass?"

"Larry and I cut the lawn and shovel the snow," Greg said. "The people that live downstairs are supposed to do it, but the woman asked us if we would. The landlord gave us a mower."

We went back into the house. At nine, Amber said she was tired. Larry looked at me, raising his eyebrows. I leaned close so I could whisper in his ear. "We want to get some rest tonight. Why don't you guys come down tomorrow morning and we'll take you to breakfast," I said.

"Okay, we'll see you tomorrow." Larry gave me a kiss and got up.

Amber and I told the guys we'd see them in the morning. They left, telling us to come up if we needed anything.

"We're finally alone in our new place," I said as I put my arms around Amber.

"I know," Amber said.

"Are you tired or would you like to do something?"

"Let's take a nice shower together and see what happens," Amber said with a giggle.

Amber and I went to the bathroom. We stripped off our clothes, climbed into the shower, and turned on the water. I began rubbing the bar of soap over Amber's body, smiling when she let out a moan. We took our time washing each other. Amber shampooed my hair so I did the same for her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.