Dominant Cheerleader - Cover

Dominant Cheerleader

Copyright© 2009 by rmdexter

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A mature man runs into the young amazon-like cheerleader he has worshipped from afar; she turns him into her oral slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

“Yes Miss, whatever you’d like, Miss,” I said compliantly. I dove back between her thighs and sent my tongue on another mission way up inside that drooling cunt of hers. It wasn’t long before she started bucking up against my face, her body wracked by another nerve-shattering climax. I was happy to see another button come open when she was finished, her lacy white bra cups on display as her sweater spread open further across her tremendous chest.

“Keep going. I’m far from being done with you, boy.” Brooke grabbed my head and pushed me back between her thighs. I eagerly obeyed, pressing my mouth against her needy flesh. It didn’t feel like I’d been at it very long before those delicious tremors had her big body shivering in paroxysms of ecstasy. The next button opened, the undersides of those jam-packed bra cups a feast for my hungry eyes.

“Jesus, that tongue of yours is something, and long too,” Brooke said as shifted forward and got up from the bed. She peeled off her skirt and tossed it aside. Her wide hips and full curvy backside made me want to drool, her big bum cheeks looking like two beach balls ready to play. She looked incredible with just her tight white sweater still on, and those sexy thigh-high boots. “Get up there on your back. I want to ride that face for a few more.”

And so she did, straddling me with her Amazon-like body and sitting right down in the saddle, her heavenly cunt mashed against my face. She gripped the headboard and ground herself down against me and she came three more times, each time gushing a sticky load of her warm discharge all over my face. I ran my tongue as far around the outside of my mouth as it would reach, drawing the delectable nectar into my mouth and down my throat.

Every time she came, she’d sit back and teasingly open another button on her cardigan. Her taut stomach was visible, with shadows cast by her shelf-like voluminous tits standing out boldly against her smooth white skin. Fuck, her body was amazing.

With only two buttons left to go, she climbed off my body and took my place, lying on her back propped up against the headboard with a stack of pillows under her. There were only two buttons left, the cardigan now spread out and cupping the sides of her heavily-structured bra. I knew that thing had to have a lot underwire in it to support those massive jugs. She motioned to the spot between her legs as she drew her booted feet up, her pointy heels digging into the mattress as they rose higher. With her knees bent up, she rolled her legs open, those tremendous thighs and that gorgeous pussy of her coming into view.

She took one blood-red fingernail and crooked it towards me, beckoning me to her. “C’mere, boy, only two more buttons left to go. I want you to take your time and earn those buttons.”

“Yes, Miss,” I said softly as I took my spot between her creamy thighs and brought my mouth to her steaming cunt. I took it nice and slow, making her climb the walls a few times along the way, and then slowing right down, letting her come back from that euphoric high, and then I’d take her right to the edge again ... and again.

Both of those final two times she came, she was gripping the sheets in a death grip and twitching every which way, her body almost convulsing as the shattering waves of pleasure coursed through her. When she popped open the final button, she sat up and shrugged off the sweater completely, totally exposing her upper body.

Oh fuck! I muttered to myself as my eyes zeroed in on her mouthwatering tits. They were magnificent. The delicate lacy bra pushed them together and up spectacularly. I could see her big nipples thrusting, proudly it seemed, against the lacy material of the bra. And fuck, did those nipples ever look big. Her cleavage was a mile long, and dark as the deepest ocean. Even with all the porn I’d watched over the years, I’d never seen such a perfect-looking set of tits.

She pushed a couple of pillows under her and sat back, propped up against the headboard, her face glistening with a fine sheen of perspiration as she recovered from her multiple orgasms. She looked down at herself and ran her hands up the sides of her body, cupping her heavy breasts, still gorgeously encased in that sexy white bra. With that teasing smile on her face, she looked up at me as she hefted them towards me, as if offering them.

“You’ve been a very good boy, Joseph, and because you have been, I’m going to let you jerk off all over these tits you seem to love so much.”

As well as that gorgeous overflowing bra, she was still wearing those sexy thigh-high boots, the stiletto heels digging eroticly into the mattress. Sitting up against the headboard, offering her massive tits up to me, she looked sexy as anything. I didn’t hesitate once she made her offer. I quickly shucked off my underwear and wrapped my hand around surging erection, the engorged crimson crown already drooling precum. I got to my knees and crawled up next to her, pointing the enflamed knob at her huge tits.

“That’s a pretty nice cock,” Brooke said as she looked at my throbbing eight inches. “Now be a good boy and show me what you’ve got in there for me. If I like what I see this time, maybe I’ll take my bra off for the next one. Would you like that? Would you like to see your load sprayed all over my nipples?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.