Life of the Party - Cover

Life of the Party

by mattwatt

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: A teacher accepts an invitation to her students' drinking party in the woods. She shouldn't have.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Teacher/Student   .

Teacher: the Life of the Party

Once the essentials of the chemistry problems were dealt with, she gave them the rest of the class time as a study hall to work on the issues and problems that she'd assigned. It was her usual method with this class, the 'slowbees' as she called them, so different from her beloved honors course in chemistry and math. But she liked the students and got along with all of them extremely well.

Janet Crosley was an excellent teacher; from anyone's point of view, be it student, fellow teacher or administrator she was a gem. Only 31 and already with several years of good experience, she was simply a gold mine to the school.

Part of her secret, which she kept closely guarded and only to herself was her sexy ways. She had established for herself a kind of a line and never crossed it. She did allow herself, however, a great deal of leeway within the boundaries that she set.

She was given to wearing skirts and blouses. She didn't like to wear slacks to school. She thought it gave a bad impression. The skirts were cut fashionably just a little above the knee. She planned them that way to make it interesting but not too sexy. The sexuality that she abounded in and used freely was more to attract the interest of the students, especially the boys, but also many of the girls, who always reacted to the way she dressed positively. She was also careful with her blouses. She normally wore blouses that had some kind of frill, or such design in the front. These helped to hide, only partially, her decorative bras. It's not too far fetched to say that Janet Crosley was a student's wet dream. And she traded on that to keep them interested in chemistry or math, because they were interested in her. It was simply her theory of teaching, and it was working wondrously well.

She was working her way around the classroom, answering questions as she went. She made sure, during these times, that her blouses were buttoned up. She was not going to start a practice of showing cleavage to students. No, her methods worked, and she knew their limits. She had lovely, large 36c tits and having them pressing against the front of her blouses was always enough.

Her tutoring work took her eventually to Matt Bowlin. She smiled down at him and asked him if he had any questions.

"Naw," he said casually, "This stuff is kind of easy really."

"Of course it is, Matt," she began, "That's what I've been telling you all along. If you applied yourself a little more rather than going off on your beer parties, you'd be an honor student in no time."

"Hey, Ms. C," he said back to her with a smile.

She knew what was coming now. She had a theory that each of the students had his or her, mostly the boys, own banter. If you listened and got to know them, you could detect the banter when it was coming and not let it get you off course. Matt's banter was beginning. Janet had heard it before many times.

He continued, as she quieted her thoughts: "They're just friendly little gatherings that help get you through the days, you know?"

"I know, Matt," she said with a grin creeping onto her face, "You've told me any number of times."

"Hey, then why don't you ever join us, like I ask?" he said a bit plaintively.

"Sorry, Matt," she said to herself, "Didn't work before and won't work now."

"Because I'm your teacher," she said quietly to him.

"Aw, don't be so stiff about it; you're probably just afraid what people will say," he continued.

"Not really, Matt, it's not appropriate," was her pat answer.

"Heck with appropriate," he wheedled, "You're the coolest of the cool; you'd enjoy a little stand around with the guys, I bet."

"I might," she said still smiling, "But we'll never know."

"We're at Nelly's pond today, the three of us, the musketeers; I dare you to join us."

"Matt, you're incorrigible; you know my answer as clearly as I do."

"Yah, Ms. C, but I dare you to show up; you'll see that you'll have a good time," he concluded.

"Matt," she said, "We're done here; if you have a problem with the assignment, let me know."

"Sure will, teach, ... er, Ms. C,"

She'd given him a 'teacher stare' as he began to call her 'teach'; she found that it always worked wonders.

She was set now with this class and had only one more class that day, an honors class, which would be a treat for her. Her day was winding down. As the time went on, she was surprised that Matt's 'banter' had gotten to her today. It normally didn't. That's why she was so good with them; she accepted their banter no matter what it was:

Matt the party guy, Gary the toughie, Amanda the socialite, all of them, she took them as she found them, and they felt that they were able to be genuine with her because of her acceptance.

But it was on her mind. She knew that part of it was an old, and very childish reaction to being called 'chicken' on any issue. It was part of the growing up experience of her generation. Calling someone chicken, or daring them amounted to almost an insult, and was taken as such. These weren't the days, when satisfaction on the field of honor was required but they were days, when the person given the dare or called 'chicken' would certainly do something to prove themselves.

It stuck in her mind, and she almost only went through the motions of teaching the rest of the day. This wasn't a problem for Janet. She had a method of dealing with such mildly upsetting issues. She would invariably take some quiet time and do mind relaxing exercises before returning to the issue with a fresh point of view and fresh mind. Today, however, there was no time for her procedure. She was busy and involved the rest of the day. She opted for simply putting it out of her mind. And that was that.

At least until she got into her car after work was done. Then the thought flashed through her mind: "Where is 'Nelly's Pond?' I wonder." It came to her rather quickly, and she acknowledged it with an "Oh, yes." But it didn't seem much more than that.

Janet would be hard pressed to understand it but the dare issue did indeed stick in her throat and mind. It sat there, not going away, and rankled her. In a back corner of her mind, she knew that was the case. But today wasn't a day, when she'd do her mind clearing exercise and get herself on track.

She engaged herself, as she drove away from the school in what needed to be done that night. She had papers to grade that evening, and some planning for next week to do, and that was fine. Then a thought, unbidden by her consciously but actually produced by the process of her being disturbed at being 'called out' by one of her students, flashed into her mind:

"Yes, I think this is the way to Nelly's Pond."

This woke her with a start. "What?" she said, almost slamming on the brakes. But a sense of a kind of relief swept over her. She'd just get this dare out of the way, and show them that she wasn't a stick in the mud, then home, dinner and work.

And what is more, she said it all to herself as though it were all settled and decided. That's the way she treated it and that's what she did. So that she was only partially surprised, when she did arrive at Nelly's Pond. She found a pickup truck there and one other car. She parked and, once she'd gotten out of the car, could hear the voices down the path. The trees served to block the sound of her arrival from the 'partyers.' So, they were surprised, when she approached.

It was Matt Bowlin and two other 'slowbees', Judd Walters and Lonnie Smith. Matt just grinned at her and said:

"Hey, look who's here! Hey, Ms. C! You came. That's so cool."

"Sure I came," she said to him smiling, "You dared me; my generation never takes a dare lightly."

Matt laughed then and said: "I'll have to remember that."

"Well," she went on, "I am here to prove that I would but I'm only staying a few minutes; I have work to do tonight."

"Oh, stay and have one beer with us," Matt said then. Judd and Lonnie chimed in with the same invitation.

"I really can't," she said, "I'm no drinker by a long shot, and I can't stay."

"Come on, only one," Matt said, and added with a huge grin: "I dare you."

"Stop that," she said with some mock seriousness, "It's not fair. I will have one but that's my limit and probably more than my limit."

They passed her a beer, which she took and, watching them, gulped at it, although they had much more experience in beer drinking, and Janet was certainly right about one thing: she was no drinker.

The beer made he head swim pretty quickly, more quickly than she'd feared. The three guys kept her distracted, however, with small talk about school, their college plans, people in the class etc. It was all really very cordial for Janet, and she began to realize the value of what Matt had told her in his 'banter.'

The conversation flowed enough that she didn't seem to notice when the first beer was replaced with another. They were laughing by then and telling jokes. The three of them, especially Judd, kept her in stitches.

Matt asked her at one point: "Hey, what shall we call you? It doesn't seem proper to use 'Ms. C' with a drinking buddy."

"A drinking buddy?" she said with some surprise, she also slurred the words just a bit. She didn't notice but they did, grinning at each other.

"Is that what I am?" she mused.

"Well, I guess I am," she grinned at them. "But your question," she went on, "Call me 'teach'; it always seems to be on the tip of your tongue anyway."

"Teach," Matt said "That's so cool. Here's to 'teach'," he said raising his beer bottle, which Janet, laughing clinked with hers.

Then they went back for a few minutes to telling more jokes. Janet hardly seemed notice when Lonnie slipped her another beer.

"Thank you, Lonnie," she slurred, "Needs to be my last though, work to do, need to get home."

Judd had an mp3 player with a small speaker on it, and turned it on at that point.

Janet seemed to perk up immediately. "Hey, cool," she said, "I love that tune."

Before very long, she was swaying with the music and singing along softly.

"Look at you, teach," Matt said, "Rhythm, who would have thought it?"

"Hey," she complained right back, "I took dancing as a minor in college."

Then she began to dance in earnest, and she was a good dancer. For her, at least, this was like chemistry or math, it was her element. She danced to the music and jived right into the tempo of the next tune also.

She began to sway in place and took the hem of her skirt, with a sexy smile on her face, and raised her skirt a few inches above her knees.

"Wow," Lonnie said, clapping, "Do it!"

Janet smiled at the encouragement. She took another long pull from the beer bottle and went back to shimmying and raising her skirt a little.

Judd and Lonnie started chanting "Panties, panties, panties, show us your panties!"

"No, no," she laughed, still swaying and dancing, "My undies are for me to know about and you never to find out."

"Awwwwww!" came the complaint of the students.

"Now, now, don't get upset," the swaying teacher said, "I'll give you stocking tops and that's all."

She was as good as her word; she pulled up her skirt to the music until it was a little above her stocking tops, showing some naked thigh.

Lonnie, Matt and Judd broke into appreciative claps and whistles. Janet grinned at them and stopped dancing to take a bow.

Then it happened, two things. Matt knew full well that this was the moment to act. It had to be now or she'd go home and simply have a regret headache tomorrow. But now that she was here, he had plans that had been in his mind seemingly forever. So, he moved. He stepped up to Janet, when she came out of her bow and kissed her, clasping her in his arms. The first thing!

She had two reactions then to the two events. First was her beer fogged reaction to the kiss. She gave a kind of sighing moan, and waded into the kiss with everything she could imagine. She gave Matt an open mouth, and the tongue he was demanding, and when he inserted his tongue into her mouth, she sucked on it for dear life.

The second thing was just as important, and was a result of these three 'musketeers' having had conversations about just this kind of event. One of the things that they were united about was their lust for Janet Crosley.

The second thing was Judd, reacting quickly, was behind Janet in a second, while she was kissing Matt, and had her skirt unzipped, down and off with ease.

Janet squealed but then the headiness of the situation, the beer, the music, all of it dictated her reaction to this second event. She kissed Matt again.

When the kiss broke, Janet was red faced, and her reserve was nowhere around to help her out.

Judd waved the skirt in the air, and chanted: "My undies are mine to know about and yours never to find out!" Then he shrieked the word "Panties!" All three of them chanted the word 'panties' for a minute, while Janet, somewhere between unbelief and an alcohol fueled joy simply bowed again.

Then they turned the music up again, and Janet began to dance. She was into this now and wasn't making her usual sound decisions. She danced now to flash her panties at them. They were pink silk panties, 3/4 length or hip huggers.

"Hey, teach," Matt said, "I can see your pussy."

Janet spun around and, looking over her shoulder said to them: "Now you can't!" She was grinning.

"Hey, teach," Lonnie said then, "We can see your ass!"

Her answer this time was to simply shake her ass at them.

Unknown to anyone but her, Janet was now firmly in the grip of her dearest fantasy. She would search erotic story sites to find stories about teachers being taken by students. She loved the fantasy, and would masturbate to it constantly. Now the fantasy was hers.

She was still dancing happily, when a voice, she didn't even know whose it was, said to her:

"Your blouse!"

She giggled, her reason gone, and said to them, as she unbuttoned her blouse: "Chem teacher and strip tease queen, how versatile is that?"

This was greeted with cheers and whistles and soon her blouse was thrown up in the air and away, while Janet danced and grinned. Then Judd moved in for a kiss, and Janet was down right eager this time. While kissing her, he also unhooked her pink bra at the back. He moved away enough for her bra to fall from her tits.

"Tits!" Lonnie said, "Look at the tits on the teach!"

Janet preened and strutted around then, accepting a bottle of beer from an anonymous hand. It was now Lonnie's turn to kiss her. She waded into the kiss with everything. She was so turned on by then that she was ripe for anything. They all knew it and she would find out.

Lonnie moved his head back from the kiss and said to her: "You suck my tongue like you know what sucking is all about."

"For me to know and you never to find out!" she giggled.

"You've said that before, teach," Matt said, moving up to her. He placed a hand on her shoulder and simply pushed her to her knees. Janet gave no resistance at all.

Matt stared into her wide blue eyes. He smiled at her: "Waited a long time for this, teach."

She merely her head 'yes' and stared at him constantly. Then he spoke again with conviction:

"Easy or hard, teach; up to you."

"Easy," she said."

"Good girl," he replied and she smiled at him with a tear in her eye.

These were the kind of fantasies that she harbored all her life, especially her life as a teacher; it was always the thought, the very thought of being taken, used, fucked, --there were many words that she used, usually dirty words, but the idea was that she was the property, in these thoughts and delicious fantasies, the property of students. And here she was, here she was, here she was. Heels, thigh highs and pink silk panties only, and with a group of students.

"Please..." she began but wasn't even sure what she was asking for.

"It's a party, Janet," Matt said, "We're just going to have some fun is all."

"Yes, Matt," she said, "A party."

"I think that the first thing will be to get you on your feet and postpone the goodies for just a bit," he said in a voice that accepted no denying.

He got her up then. "Pull your panties down," he said.

"Yes, of course," she replied.

"Easy," he whispered to her, and she returned the sentiment: "Easy."

She reached down and, while her three admirers stared at her, put her thumbs into the waist band of her panties, and began to pull them down.

"Slowly, teach, slowly," Judd said, hardly able to breath now.

"Yes, of course," she answered, "Slowly, slowly."

She did it that way, slowly, slowly pulling her panties down, past her hips, past her thighs, down to her hairy pussy. She stopped there and looked at them inquiringly.

"Good girl," Lonnie said. "Show us that pussy a little."

He nodded then and Janet continued the journey of her panties down and off. She raised up one leg, bent at the knee to take her panties off totally, and Matt slapped her ass hard, as she bent there.

She yipped and almost fell over, since the other leg was in the air now, but all she got was another slap on her naked ass, this time by Judd. Janet jumped and made the 'yipping' sound again.

"Teach," Matt said, "You are so much fun."

"Thank you," she said softly.

"Okay," Matt said then, "Here's the program; we want to sober up just a bit, so we'll take you for a walk in the woods around the pond. It's not far. We want you out in front of us, so that we can watch your naked ass, as you walk. And we're going to bind your hands behind your back. First, I want you to take off your stockings, the chain around your neck and your ring. You need to be completely naked, bare assed naked, so that all that we see will belong only to us. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Matt," she said now meekly enough, "I understand."

And she did as she was told, removing the stockings, ring and chain and setting them down on her clothes.

"Now we tie your hands, teach," Matt said, "Put them back there with the wrists together."

"Ohhh," was all the noise that Janet could make. It was as if they'd been insider her head and had been reading her fantasies. It was incredible. She put her hands together, as she was told and she felt them wrap a belt around her wrists to keep them together.

The hand tying raised Janet's temperature level; she was now like an animal in heat, her pussy was streaming and her breath was coming quickly almost in pants. They urged her to walk the path ahead of them, and stood a moment just to enjoy the sight of their lovely, naked teacher walking the woods ahead of them.

She turned her head, as they came to catch up with her. "Matt, Lonnie, Judd, are you going to hurt me? Do anything like that to me?"

Matt caught up with her, and said softly: "Janet, all we'll do is party, maybe some spanking but no real rough stuff. We not here to do anything drastic."

The use of the word 'spanking' had an immediate effect on Janet, sending her sexual heat sky high.

"Thank you," she said, though her breathing was ragged.

They were about half way around the pond on the path, when Matt stopped her again. "Nice spot here," he said, "Don't you think, teach?"

"Yes, it is lovely here," she admitted, staring at the guys and wondering what was up next.

"I think it's a nice spot for a blow job or three, teach," he concluded.

"Here?" she asked softly.

"Here," he said definitely. Then he went on, smiling at her, "Do you remember what you said a few moments ago about sucking?"

"Yes, I do," she said, "It was: 'that's for me to know and for you to never find out.' Guess I was wrong."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.