Orchard Flower (Version Charlie) - Cover

Orchard Flower (Version Charlie)

Copyright© 2009 by Lubrican

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Bob fled the humiliation of losing his fiance to a professional athlete and landed in the wilds of South Dakota. Pure chance got him to the Simmons apple orchard where he hired on to make enough money to get his car fixed. He never left. He hopes some day to be able to thank that jock for stealing his girlfriend.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Jill helped me mend the cracked trunk, and then we worked separately, but within calling distance of each other. Lynne didn't suspect a thing when she got home. Both Jill and I managed to get through supper without giving ourselves away. Jill wore sports shorts and a full T shirt while we watched TV that night.

One reason Lynne might not have noticed was that, while she was in town, she did a little extra shopping ... for herself. She'd gotten rid of her sexy lingerie when her husband died, because it reminded her of wearing it for him and it was too painful. While she was shopping, though, she saw some slinky things and associated them with me, instead of Paul. That let her get a few things to wear for me.

That evening she came to my room wearing one of her new purchases. That first night, when she "showed me her panties" seemed to have established some kind of ritual, because panties was all she wore to my room that night. They were red, with black bows on them and a little black satin heart worked into the design right over the top of her pussy lips.

"I got these today," she said softly. "Do you think they go with my hair?"

"Oh man," I sighed. "They go with everything."

"You wouldn't be saying that just to get me to let down my guard, would you?" she asked.

"Uh huh," I said, exposing my erection to her.

"I suppose you want to put that thing inside me," she sighed.

"Uh huh," I said again.

"You know, I didn't plan on all this, when I let you move into the house."

"Me either," I said.

She was just standing there, looking beautiful and delicious. I had to reach for my bone and squeeze it.

"What are you doing?" she asked. "I believe that's my job."

"You're standing way over there," I explained.

"But if I come over there you're going to try to stick that in me," she said.

"I thought we covered this part already," I said, grinning.

"And you'll mess up my brand new, special panties," she pouted.

"Not if you take them off," I said.

"I thought you liked them." She pouted some more as she took a step towards me and her thumbs went to the waistband of the panties.

"I do," I said. "I'll still like them when they're draped over the back of that chair right there too."

"You're just horny," she said, sliding the panties down and stepping out of them.

"Oh baby, you have no idea," I sighed.

This was only the fifth time we'd made love. Of course I would have been ready any time, but I waited for her to decide when the time was right. Part of the excitement, for me, was knowing she wanted me, and letting her seek me out to set that up.

But I hadn't forgotten what had happened with her daughter that afternoon. It wasn't exactly guilt that made me think of it, but the two women looked a lot alike. Both had a spray of freckles that went from cheek to cheek, across the bridge of the nose. Both women had that sun-kissed outdoors look. Lynne's breasts were larger and heavier than Jill's and her nipples were more squared off and thicker, but otherwise their bodies were remarkably similar in shape.

Because I was thinking about what I'd done with Jill, I took the time to play for a while first. Lynne and I had a tendency to get right down to the main event. I don't know why. I certainly didn't THINK about getting right to the best part. When we came together there was just an urgency to mate that drove us both. But this time I pushed that urgency back.

I moved over to let her lie down and got to my knees between hers as she spread them.

"Hurry," she panted.

"Not tonight," I said.

Then I dove my face into her pussy, determined to bring her off the first time with my lips and tongue.


We were having a heck of a good time, so much so that neither of us really paid any attention to the amount of noise we were making. Jill had already told us she'd heard us making love before, but that had happened during an argument, of sorts, which meant we might have discounted the veracity of her comment.

We probably shouldn't have.

Lynne, it turned out, had never had her pussy sucked. And, like most women who experience it the first time, she wasn't aware that I wasn't an expert at it. Also, like most women, she decided that despite her initial reservations, she liked it ... a lot.

She was very vocal about that, as it turned out.

Jill, hearing what sounded to her like someone being tortured, got out of bed, where she had been masturbating, remembering the feeling of my cock in her pussy and, naked, tiptoed down the hallway to the door of my room. She figured out along the way that it wasn't torture she was hearing, so she wasn't scared when she got to my door.

She was curious.

So she cracked open the door and peeked inside. The light was still on, so she could see very well, and neither Lynne nor I had any attention to spare to keeping an eye on the door.

Lynne was currently wailing her way through her third orgasm from my lips. It turned out that she could have clitoral orgasms one right after another, something she had never known. And, what with her gasping so hard for air and beating the covers beside her, I decided I'd better give her a little break. I got up on my knees and kept things nice and hard by stroking my prick slowly.

"I didn't know!" she gasped. "I never knew!"

"You like that, huh," I said smugly. I wiped my face with the back of my hand. That wasn't nearly enough to dry it, but at least I didn't feel like I was dripping any more.

Lynne lifted her head. "I want to do you."

"Really?" I had had exactly one blow job in my entire life, and while it had felt good, I hadn't cum during it.

She got up while I lay down. Neither of us noticed the door still open a crack.

"I've never done this," panted Lynne.

"You don't have to, if you don't want to," I said, trying to sound sincere.

"I DO want to," she said. "I'm nervous, but I want to try it."

She approached things slowly. She had never spent any time actually examining my penis. As I said, prior to this we were both pretty much wham bam thank you sir and ma'am kind of lovers. Now, though, she spend half a minute just looking at my prick. With her thumb and two fingers she gripped the shaft and moved the foreskin off the head, exposing the crown.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.