Three Day Holiday - Cover

Three Day Holiday

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2009 by TheMoose63

Incest Sex Story: Liz and her daughter Becky head out for three days at the beach...just some rest and relaxation. Once there Liz poses as Becky's sister when they meet two 21 year old college students. Too much alcohol and they all end up back in the girl's hotel room for a fun filled evening.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Liz Baker grabbed her daughters' overnight bag off the hallway floor and yelled, "Come on Becky, we need to get on the road before traffic comes to a complete halt." Liz and her 21-year-old daughter were headed to Ocean City, Maryland for a three day holiday in the sun and fun of the Atlantic Ocean. Liz's husband Danny was out of the country on a ten-day business trip and Becky had just finished her junior year at the University of Maryland and had come home for the summer break. It had originally been Becky's idea, the trip to the beach, but Liz quickly embraced it with all she had because with her husband gone she really needed some quiet time to think about her marriage and where it might be headed. Liz was positive that Danny had been, and probably still was, having an affair with his executive assistant ... a 24-year-old big titted blonde with a Masters Degree from Columbia. The final insult to her intelligence was when found a pair of woman's panties, dirty panties at that, hidden in her husbands' suitcase the last time he came back from an extended business trip. She accused him of having an affair and he denied that anything was going on ... it was just a joke from the other guys at the gathering he explained ... but she damned well knew better than to believe that bullshit. Inside the panties, besides traces of blonde pubic hair was the telltale sign of sex, crusted cum on the gusset. Not that she could proved it was her husbands but her woman's intuition told her that her husband was definitely getting some on the side and it pissed her off so much that she was seriously considering divorcing him.

"I'm almost ready mom." Becky yelled down the stairs.

Ten minutes later the two women were off for the beach and driving down Interstate 495, the D.C. beltway, headed away from their Silver Springs home and to Ocean City. About twenty minutes later Liz took the east off ramp and headed towards Annapolis on Highway 50 and then immediately ran into the typical Friday afternoon traffic jam. The car crept through Annapolis and then finally headed out across the last bridge before Ocean City. They arrived just after seven, checked into their hotel room and after unpacking their bags decided to drive up the coast to Rehoboth Beach for dinner.

Liz found the famous crab shack restaurant she was looking for and soon were ensconced at an old wooden table eating Maryland Blue Crabs and drinking beer. The two women enjoyed their meal and chatted about almost everything (Liz avoided discussing her and Danny's marital problems although she knew Becky already knew about them) but mostly they discussed Becky's upcoming senior year at the university. They finished off the pitcher of beer from dinner and then splurged on some ice cream. After finishing off a great meal they drove south back to their hotel and settled in for the night. The room was configured like a small suite with a queen sized bed in the bedroom (Liz took that bed) and a couch that made into another queen sized bed in the large living room (Becky's) and the place also came with a small kitchenette.

Liz went into the bedroom, undressed then used the bathroom and took a shower then she slipped into her tee shirt and panties and slipped under the covers. She had some difficulty getting to sleep and as she lay there she was thinking about her marriage and what she could have done or not have done to have driven Danny into the arms of another woman. Maybe he wasn't satisfied with her performance in their bedroom ... well it was pretty obviously that he wasn't! Still she had always tried to do what he wanted even submitting to anal sex on those occasions it pleased him even though she thought it was terribly unnatural and uncomfortable. She closed her eyes and slipped her hand between her thighs and slowly rubbed circles on her clit as she remember her honeymoon and the wonderful times they spent in each others arms during those two weeks in the Bahamas.

The next morning Liz woke up before Becky, took care of her morning business in the bathroom and then quietly closed her bedroom door and turned on the television to watch the morning news. Becky woke up some time later, heard the television her mothers' room and got out of bed and went to see what her mother was doing. She knocked lightly on the bedroom door and when she heard her mother invite her in she opened to door and walked inside.

"Morning mom, how did you sleep?" Becky saw that her mother was lying on top of the covers in just an oversized tee shirt and pair of panties and thought that she was still a beautiful woman and couldn't understand why her father was looking elsewhere for love.

"Really good, how about you honey?"

"Actually great although I did have kind of a nightmare."

Liz's curiosity showed on her face. "What about?"

"Oh God mom you wouldn't believe it ... I had finished all of my classes and was just getting ready to graduate and when someone in administration decided that all of the students had to graduate in their caps and gowns with nothing on underneath. Just as I was walking across the stage to get my diploma my gown slipped off my shoulders and there I was trying to cover my nakedness and still grab my diploma."

Liz laughed. "Well that must mean something but I wouldn't want to ask Dr. Freud if it was me."

Becky laughed too. "I know what you mean. Hey, before we head out for breakfast, let's try on our new suits ... okay?"

Liz looked concerned. "Uh ... well look Becky I'm still not convinced at my age I should be seen in the suit we picked out the other day. Hell I haven't even had the guts to show it to your father." Not that Danny would have cared anyway she thought. "So anyway I brought my old one-piece and I think that will be better than that skimpy red bikini."

"Oh come on mom, you're not old and you'll look beautiful in that suit, now come on and let's try it on and you'll see." Becky hopped off the end of the bed and went out to her room and grabbed her suit and bounced back into her mother's bedroom. Liz had hesitantly taken her suit out of the dresser and was just standing there staring at it. She held the suit up in front of her daughter, "God will ya look at this honey, I'm not even sure all my body parts will fit inside this thing."

Becky laughed. "Alright mom, you just sit there and be a prude if you want to but I'm going to try mine on and then you'll see how good it looks." Becky slipped off her tee shirt and tugged her panties down and off too and was standing in front of her mother totally naked. Liz immediately noted two things about her daughter; one was that she was completely shaven between her legs and her womanhood was completely displayed for anyone who looked at her and secondly, she had two gold rings piercing her upper labia right near her clit. What the fuck? Just looking at that jewelry and missing hair gave rise to the thought that she didn't really know her daughter all that well.

"What's a matter mom, you're staring at me?"

"Oh nothing really honey, it's just ... that ... well when did you do that?" She pointed to her daughters' shaven pussy and pierced lips.

Becky looked down to where her mother was pointing. "Oh that. Well I started shaving myself in high school and I guess I've just kept it up ... I kind of like it, don't you? As for the piercing ... well it's kind of an erotic thing, that's all.

"An erotic thing," her mother said, "what the heck does that mean?"

Becky looked down at herself again trying to think of a way to describe it to her mother without embarrassing her. "Well it just that when ... uh ... a, well you know mother, when you're making love it stimulates the woman as well as the man."

Liz was dumb struck. Although Becky was certainly old enough to have a boyfriend, make love and do anything else that she damned well chose to do she had never really thought about her baby girl making love.

"Are you upset with me mother?"

Liz shook her head. "No, not really, just more surprised I guess. Does it ... uh, itch or anything?"

"Not really, it's just kind of sexy, that's all. My partner last year loved to ... well I guess that might be too much information for you."

"No. No not at all honey." Liz said almost too quickly. "I was curious about it that's all. I mean I've had several friends tell me they do the same thing as you and I don't think it's bad or anything like that I guess I was just thinking about when the hair starts to grow back."

"Well you have to shave about twice a week and it's never itched or anything. Mom, you should try it ... it might do wonders for your sex life."

If I thought that would do anything for my sex life I would shave the hair off my fucking head she thought. "Yea well, I don't think doing that would help honey."

"Look mom, I know that you and dad are going through a rough spell but why not try it and see what happens, maybe dad will like it! Come on ... I'll help you and what's to loose anyway. Besides I can see in your eyes that you are dying to try it. Come on mom."

"Well ... maybe ... but..."

That's all Becky needed to hear. She hopped off the bed and ran out to the living room and looked through her bag until she found what she wanted. Then she headed out to the kitchen and found a mixing bowl and filled it with warm water. She grabbed a bath towel, a hand towel and washcloth from the bathroom then found her small can of shaving cream and razor and walked back into the bedroom. Liz hadn't moved an inch. "Okay mom, off with your panties."

Liz wasn't real keen on undressing in front of her child but then decided ... what the hell and slipped her panties off. "What do you want me to do?"

"Here, lift up your butt and put the bath towel under your bottom and I'll do the rest."

Liz did as she was asked then bunched up the pillows behind her back and leaned back on the headboard so she could watch her daughter at work.

Becky took the washcloth and put it in the bowl, wet it thoroughly, wrung it out and then slowly wiped down her mother pubic hair. Finished, she squirted some shaving cream onto her fingers and then rubbed the cream into her mother's hair, covering her from the top of her pubic region to near her anus. She looked up at he mother, "Okay mom, are you ready for me to start?"

Liz nodded her head yes. When Becky had washed her pussy and then applied the shaving cream she had felt herself responding like it was something sexual but she didn't say anything, God if her daughter even thought she was turning her own mother on she would have been mortified!

Becky started right at the top of her mothers' light brown hair and worked her way down the sides of her mothers' pussy. She was concentrating on what she was doing and not really paying an attention to her mother. She very careful worked the razor to completely shave around her labia then she took the fingers of her right hand and tugged the right side of her mothers' labia away from her centerline and shaved it clean too. She pulled the other labia and shaved it and then found a few straggling hair so she put her fingers inside her mothers' pussy to make the labia skintight and began to shave off the remainder of the hair. As she worked on her mom's labia she noticed that her mother was squirming around. She looked up at her mother, "Mom you have to be still or I'll cut you. What's a matter with you anyway?"

Liz was breathing rapidly and trying not to show it as her daughter's fingers caressed her sex. She really didn't want to admit that she was turned on but she figured that her daughter already knew anyway. "Well first off honey this is the first time I've had anyone playing with my vagina — other than your father of course, in a very long time and secondly your thumb is rubbing on my clit so exactly what do you think I would be doing in that scenario?"

Becky hadn't even realized what she was doing to her mother. She looked embarrassed at turning her mother on — which was now obviously to her. "Oh my God, I'm sorry mom ... I didn't mean to do that ... I'll be more careful." Red-faced she looked back at her mothers' pussy trying to avoid looking into her eyes and continued to finish shaving her. Five minutes later her mother was as bald as a newborn baby and Becky had cleaned up the mess. She wiped the last of the shaving cream off her mother and asked, "Well what do you think mom?"

Liz looked down and ran her fingers over her shaved pussy and marveled as how smooth it was and as she did she felt the tingling inside her body and knew that her daughter had been right about how erotic it felt. She could almost imagine how a cock would feel slipping inside her new toy and she damned well knew what it would look like. "I think it feels nice and it looks pretty good too. Do you really think it makes a difference when you make love?"

Becky sat there and thought about her mothers' question. "I'm not sure how to answer you mom I can only tell you how it feels to me. When I make love my partner likes the way I look so I guess that stimulates me and when he's ... well kissing and licking me down there I sure as the hell can feel the difference. Let me show you something ... and don't get upset or go crazy or anything like that, this is just clinical." She stuck her index finger into her mouth and wet it then looked into her mother's eyes. "Ready mom?"

Liz nodded her head.

Becky slipped her finger down until it touched the bottom of her mothers' labia then she slowly traced her way up her mothers' pussy until she came to her clit. She massed her clit for just a minute or two then looked up again. "How does that feel mother/"

Liz's breath was coming in gasps. Oh my God did that feel wonderful and no one had touched her there — except herself — in so very long. "Oh God Becky that does feel wonderful."

"Okay then, show me what you like ... after all it your vagina and your sensitive nerve endings."

Liz couldn't believe that she was going to masturbate in front of anyone much less her own daughter but the die had already been cast. She licked her middle three fingers and then reached down and slowly rubbed up and down over her clit then when she felt herself getting close to an orgasm she slipped her middle finger inside her pussy and the movement of her hand and her finger just inside her teased her clit until she came. "Oh ... Oh My God. Oh fuck I'm ... I'm cccccuuuummmmiiinnngggggggggg!!!!!!" Liz's legs clamped together on her hand and her body shook as she came in an almost violent climax.

Becky sat back and watched her mother masturbate. Damn but she is one hell of a sexy woman she thought. She couldn't believe that her father was having an affair when he had a hot wife to take care of his needs. Oh well there is no telling what a man will do with a young pussy available to him even if it meant ruining his marriage. "Jesus mom, that was fucking hot!"

Liz was so embarrassed and regretted letting her daughter watch her and certainly didn't want to talk about it. "Look homey this is way too much for me, I mean, thanks for the help but let's get some clothes on and go over to the Denny's for breakfast."

"Okay mom, I'll be ready in just a minute."

They ate breakfast and walked back to the hotel and changed into their swimsuits. Liz still wasn't sure about wearing a skimpy bikini in public but Becky told her that she look fabulous and could pass for her sister and Liz reluctantly relented. They both pulled shorts over their bottoms and put on blouses and were ready for a day at the beach.

"You all ready to go mom." Becky called out.

"Almost baby I'm just getting us a drink to take down to the beach."

Becky walked out to the kitchen and watched her mother pouring booze into some cups. She shook her head and said, "Mom you know alcohol isn't allowed on the beaches, come on now, let go."

"You see this honey?" Liz held up two 30oz Tupperware cups — with sipping lids ... well no ones going to know we've got alcoholic drinks and I'm making us an all-day sippin drink. One-third rum, one-third vodka then filled to the brim with ice and Tom Collins mix. This should be enough to last us all day."

Becky laughed. "Well it's a good thing we can crawl home if the need arises. Jesus, those sound strong enough to drop a mule in its tracks."

Liz and Becky walked across the street from their hotel and down to the beach. They found a nice spot to watch the ocean ... and the men frolicking around in it ... and unfolded their blanket. Both women stripped out of their clothes and took turns putting sunscreen on each other then they lay back on the blanket and enjoyed the warm sun. After a while Becky became restless and told her mother she was going for a walk.

"Mom, I'm going to walk down the beach a bit, you know just scout out things ... you want to join me?"

Liz lowered her sunglasses and looked at her daughter. "No that's alright, but thanks anyway honey. I think I'll just lay here and soak up the sun and maybe read a bit."

"Okay mom ... I'll be back soon."

Liz watched as Becky as she walked down to the water and thought that she had one hell of a sexy ass. When Becky's feet touched the water she turned south and walked along the beach. Liz turned over and reached into her beach bag and took out a book and her homemade drink and took a sip. Ummm, now that feels good she thought as the alcohol warmed her body. Liz had a couple more sips of her drink, felt a little woozy and lay down and closed her eyes. She wasn't sure how long she had napped but Becky was shaking her shoulder.

"Hey, wake up. Wake up."

Liz opened her eyes and looked up and directly into the face of her daughter and two gorgeous men who looked like they might be the Beechnut DoubleMint twins. Both men looked to be around 18 (21 actually she learned later), both tall, well tanned and muscled and both looked like twin Greek Gods! "Hi." Was the best that Liz could do on the spur of the moment?

"So Becky tells us that you two are sisters?" One of them said.

Before Liz could reply Becky stepped forward and smiled at the two of them, then turned and winked at her mom and said, "I told you my sister and I were here to enjoy the long weekend. Liz this is Carl (she pointed to the man on the left) and Jim (she pointed to the other man) and this is my sister Liz."

Both guys shook Liz's hand and then all three sat down on the blanket with Liz. She couldn't believe that Becky had actually pawned her off as her sister and that either of the two guys was dumb enough to believe her. Then her daughter continued,

"Liz ... Carl and Jim are both on the football team at the U of Maryland. Would you believe that?"

She looked at the two boys, she still thought of them as boys, and could easily see why they were on a football team, Christ were they ever in good shape. "Actually yes, they look just like all those sexy guys we watch from the stands every Saturday." I had decided, for whatever weird reason, to just go along with my daughters' hoax. The boys seemed to be nice — maybe not too bright — but nice and as we chatted I began to like them a lot. They were just a couple of nice guys that were hoping to get lucky at Ocean City over a three day weekend.

By four o'clock in the afternoon I had finished my homemade drink and Becky and the two boys had finished off hers. I saw the three of them whispering something but I couldn't make out more than one out of ten words. "What? What's going on Becky?" I asked. She smiled at me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.