Looking Through the Lens - Cover

Preview

Looking Through the Lens

by Ryan Sylander

Copyright© 2006 to Ryan Sylander

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, Teenagers, Consensual, Romantic, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Humor, School, Exhibitionism, First, Oral Sex, Voyeurism, Public Sex, Caution, Slow,

Coming of Age Sex Story: A summer vacation at the beach changes Matt’s life. His first relationship with a local girl is accompanied by a growing closeness with his oversexed sister. Secrets start interfering with his summer affair, even as he’s haunted by the face of a nameless girl he meets on the fishing pier. Despite his sister’s support, he finds that having a long-distance girlfriend isn’t easy. Through the influence of the women in his life, Matt begins to understand what it means to love someone.

This is the fifth version of Looking Through the Lens, significantly revised and expanded from the original. Some 40,000 words have been added or changed over the years, particularly in the first seven chapters. The story was greatly improved by the input of several editors, including pcb and TeNderLoin. In addition, the comments and suggestions of several anonymous readers are deeply appreciated. Finally, thank you to those readers who have taken the time to write with their comments on the story over the years.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.