The Last Thing I Expected - Cover

The Last Thing I Expected

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2009 by TheMoose63

Erotica Sex Story: Married at 18 to a man 13 years older and with a small son seemed like a good idea but 20 years later and with a husband not interested in her or sex it seemed like a crisis! Then along came her step-son's new wife with a solution to everything!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Oral Sex   .

Everyone knows that life is a journey with many stops along the way ... when you look back on your life some things are funny, some things are sad and some things are the very last thing you ever expected to happen and this is the story of one of those unexpected events.

My name is Sharon Williamson and I am a 38-year-old married woman with a 21-year-old stepson, Brian. I married my husband Phil when I was 18 and he was 31 and our wedding took place less than a year after his first wife had died during childbirth. At the time Phil had a nine-month-old son (Brian) and I guess he was looking for someone to help him raise the child while he developed his career in the insurance industry. Phil was, and remains, a very successful salesman and he quickly moved up in the hierarchy of his company and because of that success Brian and I have never wanted for much of anything ... we live in a beautiful house in a nice neighborhood and have always had the money to do what we wanted. I have always had a car that was never more than a couple of years old and money to spend and when Brian turned 16 and got his driver's license his father bought him a beautiful new Ford Mustang. Even though Brian is technically my stepson and I have never treated him as anything less than my own son and he has always called me mom.

In retrospect the only thing that could have improved my life with Phil would have been if he cared just a little bit more about us and our sex life. I was a virgin when I married Phil and always thought that I was a good lover and sex partner although I had nothing that I could use to gauge my success other than I always did whatever Phil wanted me to do — anything he asked was fine with me. Now, after years of talking and listening to other women discuss their marriages I realized that Phil was never a great lover but he was certainly more than adequate and for the longest time we had sex at least twice a week but for the last couple of years even that is gone. At 51 Phil works 60 plus hours a week at the office and has recently taken up a serious interest in the game of golf and now he seems to be gone all of the time. I only wish he would apply the same intensity he has to his job and golf to our love life, if he did the unexpected event described below would have certainly never happened.

Now to the plot - enter my new daughter-in-law Denise!

My son Brian and his wife Denise were married a little over eight months ago and although Phil and I were happy for both of them I always had some reservations about Denise. I couldn't put my finger on what bothered me ... maybe it was the way she dressed, her clothes were just a little bit too slutty for my tastes or maybe it was her sexy demeanor, she always seemed to be hitting on every man around her including my husband! Denise is a beautiful, young 20 year old with a body that any woman would kill for, she is tall, blonde with pert breasts and an ass to die for and she definitely knows how to show off her body to its best advantage. Still, I knew that she loved Brian and that Brian loved her in the end that was good enough for me!

My downward spiral as a wife and mother started on a sunny summer Tuesday afternoon. Phil was out of town for a weeklong insurance conference in Baltimore and I had invited Denise and Brian over for dinner that evening. I had just stepped out of the shower when the phone rang and it was Denise and she wanted to know if I would go shopping with her that afternoon. I had nothing better to do so I agreed and I dressed and picked up Denise at her apartment and we drove down to the mall. We shopped for hours picking out some new blouses and matching skirts, a couple of dresses and, against my better judgment; she even talked me into buying some new bras and panties at Victoria's Secret. I wasn't sure that I would like the push up bra's and thong panties but decided to give them a try anyway. When we finally ended our shopping spree we put all the bags in the back seat of my SUV and drove back to my house.

Once we were home Denise suggested that we go ahead and try on some of our purchases and see how we liked them. Not thinking that this was unusual we grabbed our bags and headed up to my bedroom where we had enough space to try on everything. We both quickly stripped down to our underwear and started trying on clothes. As I changed from one dress into a new blouse I noticed that Denise seemed to be paying quite a bit of attention to my body and although having her look at me made me a little uncomfortable it didn't seem out of the ordinary ... for her at least. I had just finished modeling a new blouse for her then I removed it and was standing there in just my panties and bra.

"Mom?" Denise said.

"Yes honey." She was shaking her head at me like I had done something wrong.

"Well I know that you picked out some new underwear today but you really need to get rid of those old awful bras and panties; they don't show off your body to its best advantage. I mean you really have a lovely body especially for someone your age."

For someone my 'age' I thought ... gee, thanks kid! "Look honey, it was obvious by the way you pushed me into selecting the bras and panties that you don't like my choice in underclothes but I've been wearing this style for years and Phil has never complained." She looked at me for a minute and started to say something then hesitated, started to say something again and then stopped and turned away from me. Confused I asked, "What?" She turned and looked at me.

"I know you like them mom, that's not the point. I mean I understand that you're comfortable in granny panties and plain bras but you'll never attract a man's attention like that!"

To say I was shocked would have been an understatement! "Well young lady, in case you have forgotten, I'm a married woman and I'm not trying to attract another man's attention ... and beside no one but Phil has seen me undressed anyway so what's the big deal?" I saw her shaking her head and smiling.

"Mom, I'm not trying to get you to look good for another man I'm just trying to make you a little sexier for Phil. Brian has told me all about your sex life or more accurately your total lack of a sex life and I thought maybe I could help you fix it, that's all, I'm sorry if I interfered."

Once again my daughter-in-law had shocked me! "Brian told you WHAT?" I said a little too loudly. Denise put her arm around my shoulder and led me over to the bed and we sat down.

"Mom, Brian isn't stupid and he's not a child any more. He's heard you and dad arguing about sex for years now and he's even heard you pleading for Phil to have sex with you. God mom, it hurts him so much to hear you beg for sex, he knows that you deserve better. Anyway we've talked about it and ... well I don't think that you have any idea how much Brian loves you, really loves you I mean..."

I turned and looked at her and felt the tears welling up in my eyes and I began to cry. "I know Brian loves me Denise, God knows I do, but the sex thing is bad, really bad! Phil and I have somehow just grown apart and ... well I can't seem to get him interested in me anymore and ... oh God honey I just don't know what to do?" I felt her hand rubbing my shoulders and at that moment just the simple touch of another human being was very comforting. Then, out of nowhere, Denise bounced up from the bed.

"Hey, I've got an idea ... lets try on some of your new bras and panties, I'll bet this will just be the thing to make you feel better ... I know that when I put on a new set of sexy underwear I feel just great. Come on mom, let's give it a try."

She helped me up and I reached behind me and started to unsnap my bra. I had never been particularly uncomfortable at being nude in front of another woman, after all I work out regularly and showered in the gym ... and this was just my daughter-in-law. I never thought that I had a spectacularly body but I wasn't an old slouch either. My legs weren't as long as Denise's and I sure didn't have her ass but I was five-six and a slim hundred and nineteen with a 34c bust and not a lot of sag either! I unsnapped my bra and let it slip down my shoulders and off. I rubbed my breasts from the places my bra straps cinched too tight. I noticed that Denise seemed to be staring at my breasts, and then she just blurted out.

"Jesus mom, you have great breasts!" She said.

I looked down at myself and cupped my breasts. "You really think so?" I asked.

"God yes! What size bra do you wear?

"Uh, 34c."

"Well for your size you have hardly any sag at all and look at those nipples, they're beautiful! Jesus mom, they have to be a half an inch long!"

Denise moved closer to me and then surprised me again when she reached up and moved my hand and cupped my left breast in her palm and then tweaking my nipple with her thumb. I felt myself getting aroused and gently removed her hand from my breast. "Please honey, don't..." Without acknowledging what I had just said she just stopped, brightened and reached over and picked up a pair of the thongs I had purchased.

"Here, try these on!" She said.

She seemed so at ease at touching me that I decided not to say anything about it and I smiled and pushed my old panties down over my hips and shucked them off. I stepped into the thong panties and pulled them up and surprisingly they felt really nice, they hugged my pussy nicely and the rear band slipped between my butt cheeks and wasn't all that uncomfortable. I turned and looked at myself in the mirror on the closet door ... damn, I do look pretty good in these things, I thought. I twirled and looked at Denise, "Well, what do you think?" She walked over and stood behind me and looked at my image in the mirror. Her bare breasts were touching my back and I could feel her hard nipples poking me.

"You look like a piece of expensive chocolate just waiting to be devoured!"

I took a deep breath and turned and looked into her eyes and saw something, something I hadn't seen before. Maybe it was lust, I don't know but whatever it was I was suddenly excited at being so close to someone with nothing but a pair of panties between us. Before the mood could change I just blurted out, "Really? Come on Denise, tell me the truth!" I saw her smile and I felt something deep inside my stomach turning over, something long missing from my life, something sexual. She took one hand and let the back of her fingers trail down my side and then her fingers slid across my belly and slipped down just barely touched my panty covered pussy. She gently ran her fingers up and down over my barely covered slit gently pushing the panties in between my labia.

"Well I think that you'll need to trim your pussy hair just a bit so it doesn't stick out the side of your panties but other than that you look good enough to eat!" She said sexily.

I reached down and gently touched the top of her hand but I didn't stop her from caressing my pussy. I could feel the heat of her breath on the side of my neck and then her other hand began caressing my breast. Her fingers were teasing my nipples and without thinking about it I spread my legs apart. I had mixed feeling but I really wanted her to continue but I also knew it was just plain wrong. "Jesus Denise, you have to stop ... this just isn't right ... please... !" She slipped two fingers underneath my panties and touched my labia, and then they slipped inside my wet pussy and after she found my clit and teased it she said hoarsely...

"Do you really want me to stop mom? Do you really?"

The right answer would have been yes but my answer was to turn and pull her into my arms and kiss her. I can't even remember what happened next ... suddenly we were naked on the bed, kissing and rubbing our bodies on each other, touching each other, feeling each other softness and making love. I had slipped my hand between her legs and touched her soft, wet lips and for the first time in my life I touched the inside of another woman's pussy ... and it felt wonderful! "Oh my God Denise you're so wet too." She stopped sucking on my nipple and looked up at me.

"Would you like to taste me mom?"

I nodded my head and said, "Yes but I've never been with a woman ... what do I do?" She rolled onto one side, got up onto to her hands and knees and then turned around and swung a leg over my head and lowered herself down onto my face.

"Just do what comes naturally mom, you'll be just fine."

Although I was no expert she had a wonderful looking pussy. Her lips were engorged with blood and puffy and the top of her pussy lips was like a small flower, its petals flaring out with her clit as a beautiful centerpiece of her womanhood. She smelled of alternatively perfume and a strong body aroma, the aroma of sex and arousal. I wanted nothing more than to pleasure her as she had pleasured me. I stuck my tongue out and lifted my head up and slipped my tongue between her lips and licked up towards the top.

"Oh My God mom. Jesus, don't stop doing that! Oh mom, keep licking me right THERE! Oh fuck ... that's so good!"

Her hips wiggled around and then mashed down onto my face and I kept licking her pussy. I didn't know that she was going to cum, other than her moving her butt all over my face there wasn't anything to tell me she was ready, until her cum suddenly flooded my mouth and spread all over my face. I grabbed her by her butt and held on as she shook and shivered and came on me. I could hear her crying out with pleasure as she came again and again and again. Finally it was over and she just lay on top of my panting. After a while she rolled onto her side and turned around and kissed me ... I'll bet she can taste her own cum I thought as her tongue invaded my mouth.

"Your turn mom, lay back and enjoy it."

I fluffed up the pillows behind my back and spread my legs apart. I wanted to be high enough that I could watch her and enjoy what was going on. She crawled up between my thighs and smiled at me.

"You ready for this?"

I nodded. "Oh God yes, I sure am." She lowered her head and put her arms underneath my thighs then pulled herself close to my love nest. I could feel her warm breath on my thighs as she kissed and licked her way up to my pussy then she kisses my labia up and down and I have never felt anything as exciting as that in my life. Her tongue snaked inside my labia and deep into my pussy then she licked her way up until she found my clit. Somehow she got it between her lips and kind of sucked me off until I came — the first time. After my breathing returned to normal she slipped two fingers inside me and searched around until she found my G spot. I had always thought G spots were nothing more than urban legends but now I knew differently as she scratch her fingernail over and over the spot until I had another orgasm. I had two more orgasms before she quit, finally moving up to kiss me. Her mouth opened and her tongue came out, teasing my lips and tongue then ushering my tongue into her mouth where I tasted my own juices. Damn, I did taste good!

"You have any toys?" She asked

I nodded. "In my drawer." I pointed to my nightstand. She pulled out my vibrator, turned it on and stuck it in her mouth.

"Turn over on your hands and knees; I think you'll like this."

I did as she asked. I was on my hands and knees with my head down on a pillow. The first thing I felt was she gentle vibrations as she caressed my butt with the vibrator then she moved it down to my labia and as she kissed my butt she ran the vibrator between my thigh and labia and I shivered in anticipation of her slipping it inside me. "Oh God Denis, I want that so badly, put it in ... please baby, I want to cum!"

"Not yet mom, just hold on and let me tease you a while. Reach back and pull your cheeks apart, as far as you can."

I reached back with both hands, which meant that I was holding myself up with my head and shoulders. I wondered why she wanted me to do that when I felt her tongue start to slide down the crack of my ass and I knew where she was going. "Denise? I don't ... I mean I haven't ever ... uh, you know..."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.