Battlemage Nonetheless: Book 1 - Displacement - Cover

Battlemage Nonetheless: Book 1 - Displacement

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Chapter 11

"OH MY GOD! WHAT WAS THAT!" thought Dusty as he waved his hand around at the dust in his room. "Did a bomb just now go off in here?! If so it was a bad one, it only took out the wall."

There was a very large hole in the wall where his bed used to be and the bed was now a pile of heavily burnt and damaged kindling.

But Dusty was without his towel and he was standing there on display as naked as the day he was born.

Lori might have appreciated the view if she wasn't staring stunned at the huge hole. It was an irregular eight foot hole in the wall of Dusty's room. She could see the stones were easily a foot thick that made up the wall.

She dropped to her knees and then sat back on her heels on the floor stunned.

"What was that!" suddenly screamed Lori now pointing at the large hole.

"I think it was a bomb." said Dusty slowly. The thing he needed to do now was keep Lori calm he thought. He tried to act matter of fact.

"NO! It was YOU! You just used MAGIC! I thought you said that you didn't even know anything about magic!" yelled Lori now turning to stare up at Dusty in shock.

"But how is that possible? I don't have any magic? How could I do that?" asked Dusty as now in shock.

"I don't know anything about magic, " he thought.

"No it was you. I thought I felt it before when you first appeared. Now I know! I felt you do it again just now!" said Lori still staring at him in shock. She wasn't sure what to make of what just happened. That was a pretty powerful blast.

Just then they heard someone beating very hard on Dusty's door.

Without thinking Dusty crossed the room, removed the bolt, and swung open the door.

Standing there at the door was Marie, Rachel, and Suzan. All were staring hard at his naked form.

As all three of them fully took in what they were seeing they all immediately blushed. But then Suzan quickly recovered, wolf whistled, and said in her deepest sexy voice "Mmmmm, looking good there Dusty. So how's it hanging?"

Dusty immediately covered his shame with both hands, as he bent over at the waist, because Suzan's voice had caused the desired effect she was after. And his member started to rise quickly yet again against his will.

Dusty started to look around the room desperately for his clothes or his former towel.

But as he did, everyone could now see well into the room and they all quickly took in sight of Lori sitting back on her heels on the floor once Dusty was no longer occupying the entire doorway.

As they saw her sitting there on the floor they all noticed her dress was open from the top and one of her breasts had clearly spilled out of the dress as she stared back at them all now in opened mouthed shock.

Marie and Rachel looked at each other unsure of what this meant.

But as Suzan looked into the room she was also now in shock, looking first from Lori to a naked Dusty who was now staring back at her and then back to Lori.

No one could miss how disheveled Lori looked on the floor or how wild her hair was now.

Suzan's face at first lost all its color as her eyes widened and she took on a stricken look, but then suddenly she got very red in the face and stormed off headed back to her room.

As Dusty looked on, watching her reaction, suddenly his nakedness was completely forgotten.

"Suzan! Suzan! Wait! What's the matter?! Why are you so mad! Suzan! Nothing happened! NOTHING HAPPENED!! SUZAN!!" yelled Dusty as he stepped into the hallway calling after Suzan's retreating form.

Suzan didn't even act as if she acknowledged his voice.

As Dusty turned back to the others he looked desperate as he asked "Why is she so mad? What did I do to her?"

"I'm not really sure. And it's not that I really don't appreciate the view, but shouldn't you put on some clothes so we can talk?" asked Marie smiling but still blushing.

Dusty once again took in his nakedness and sprinted for his room, grabbed his clothes in passing and ran into the bathroom slamming the door so he could get dressed.

The whole time while in there he was blushing profusely.


"That idiot. That stupid idiot! That JERK! Why did he have to decide to go and have sex with Lori? Why her? She doesn't even like him that much. BUT WHY HER? He said that he couldn't ever get close to a woman again. Why then are they having SEX! I can't believe he lied to me! I believed in him! I BELIEVED HIM! That LIAR!" thought Suzan as she stormed off.

Her eyes burned but she refused to give in to the emotions. She didn't know where she was headed, but it was anywhere but here.


An embarrassed Dusty was found sitting in one of the two chairs in his room.

The bed was no longer a place for anyone to use. Once dressed he came out and took a seat while he waited as Lori, Marie, and Rachel talked amongst themselves and pointed at the hole in the wall.

"Ok, let's try it again. What happened exactly?" asked Marie again. She was still trying to deal with what Lori was telling her. What she said didn't make any sense.

"Dusty and I were talking after his shower and he asked about magic and when he repeated what I said he produced the fireball that went through that wall," said Lori now turning to stare at Dusty in shock.

While he was in the bathroom she had laced up her dress. It was now back to its body contouring appearance.

"But he's never done anything like this before," said Rachel looking between Lori and Dusty.

Rachel was a little confused as to how Dusty could do this. Dusty had never done this before. She was confused as to how this was possible now. Maybe Lori did it by accident? Was Dusty getting her wound up and she lost control? Could he do that to her? Rachel found that thought very appealing.

Lori also had a lot of things running though her mind about how it could have happened.

"No it was him. The first night we met him I thought I sensed magic. I bet that's how he knew you were behind him. I felt him sense you out. But I bet he didn't even know he did. The first thing he said when he cast the fireball was a bomb must have went off. He's not even aware he's magic attuned," said Lori as she continued to stare at Dusty.

"Ladies we don't have magic where I come from. I'm sure I didn't have it before I came here. Lori was trying to explain it to me and I just barely understand. All I said was Incendere Fla... " started Dusty unconsciously concentrating as he said it in a monotone voice again.

"STOP IT! STOP TALKING!" screamed Lori. "You're casting again! Don't you realize that your voice changes and you take on a different look and feel when you use magic?!"

Dusty looked startled. He had no idea he was chanting. This could be dangerous until he learned more.

"I guess I really don't know what I'm doing. But the question is now, how dangerous am I?" asked Dusty slowly.

"That's what I need to know as well," said Marie frowning at Dusty.

Dusty just became an unknown factor for her team. That could prove dangerous if not channeled correctly. She needed to understand what that entailed fast!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.