Preview

Battlemage Nonetheless: Book 1 - Displacement

by Risq

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Fantasy Story: James "Dusty" Mitchell thought it couldn't get any worse. He was orphaned at an early age, his last living relative died before he reached 21, and he just saw his girlfriend who he was going to ask him to marry him in the arms of another man in a night club. And just when he thought his life couldn't get anymore screwed up he saves an old man from being assaulted outside a bar and the old man turns everything he thought he knew about the world on its ear...

Tags: Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Slow  

Author's Note: There are 17 chapters to this book if you've not noticed yet (^-^). I would like to thank "Shadowsaint67" for taking the time to look over this outline to fix grammar and possible plot problems. Also for his and the Futurist help in giving me the idea for the story line. I would also like to thank Pogglywoggly for "heavily" editing some of my more obvious grammar errors and pointing out logic problems with-in the storyline.

Thanks guys!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.