Battlemage Nonetheless: Book 1 - Displacement - Cover

Battlemage Nonetheless: Book 1 - Displacement

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Chapter 4

The next morning as Dusty slowly awoke he noticed that a slender arm was now draped over him from behind as he faced the window.

It wasn't like he didn't know who it was without turning over. He would have to start locking his door at nights it would seem.

As he got up he could see that Lindsey had fallen asleep next to him and had obvious worn only her towel into his bed from the night before, and now it had now fallen open.

Without meaning too, he looked and was disgusted to realize that she had a white crusty substance around the area between her legs.

"I know it's all my fault she couldn't wash up, but still, for her to climb into my bed with another mans cum still in her? I can't believe she would do that knowing that I now know what she's been up to," thought Dusty.

He put everything back the way it was with the plumbing and he took a shower. He needed to go apartment hunting.

Since this one was in both of their names, he couldn't really make her leave and he really didn't want to stay somewhere where he would see memories of her everywhere.

With his shower finished Dusty came back into his new bedroom and could see that Lindsey was now sitting up on the air mattress looking lost.

As she heard him come in the room she quickly looked up hopeful, saw his face, and proceeded to stare blankly at something on the floor just in front of his feet.

"Where does this leave us? I love you more than you know. I can't lose you, I just can't! I'll do anything to make this up to you," said Lindsey quietly without looking up.

"Lindsey you already lost me. When you started sleeping with dickhead you lost me. And the moment I saw you only made sure that there was no possible future for us. Finding out I got an STD out of your activities just put the icing on the cake. I really can't believe you didn't know this was a possibility if I ever found out," said Dusty quietly back to her.

"But doesn't it matter that I don't love him? That I only love you? Doesn't that matter at all to you?" asked Lindsey starting to cry as she looked up.

"No it really doesn't. If anything it makes it worse. If you could do this and get an STD that you passed on to me from someone you didn't love, what could you do to me over someone you really cared about? Have me killed? No the moment you passed your lovers disease on to me you destroyed us. But again you really need to get tested so you can get it out of your system. They said that it could really be serious if it has been going on too long.

"I figured that you two have been screwing me over long enough that I've been carrying it for a while. All this time you two were playing with my health for a very long time. Which means you must have been sick just as long, maybe a little longer as well. The doctor said I couldn't have waited too much longer before it really became serious. So you need to get help now," said Dusty

Lindsey was tired and now crying, but she slowly got up and shuffled into what was now her room and slowly closed the door.

She later called her office and said she had a medical emergency and took the day off. Once that was done she made an appointment with her doctor for an emergency visit.

When Dusty came back later that afternoon from looking at some apartments in his old neighborhood he found her sitting on the couch crying.

At the sound of him entering the apartment Lindsey jumped up and ran to him and clutched him around the neck crying. She said her doctor said she may have waited too late, she wouldn't know for a while, but she had a very advance case of it as well.

Her doctor said she needed to run more tests because it might cause her other complications because of how far Lindsey's case had advanced. She just didn't know yet.

But as she cried pitifully and said how sorry she was, Dusty just listened without comment. While he felt really bad for her, he felt worse about what she did to him in the name of having fun.

Before any of this ever got started she already knew what kind of person Chad was, and she still took a stupid chance with both of their lives to be with him again for a cheap thrill.

He just didn't have it in him to forgive her just yet for this. Maybe he could over time, but not right now. Not while it was so fresh and he was still learning what her cheating was going to cost him.

As she winded down Dusty moved her to the couch and sat next to her.

He told her that he was going to be moving out soon, that they just weren't going to work out. He didn't really want to tell her like this, but he couldn't wait and go on giving her any false hope that they might work this out.

Lindsey cried harder and tried to get him to stay, but he said there was no way he could. Not now, not after what she did to him. After a few minutes he left her still crying on the couch as he headed to his room to change to go to the gym. He needed to be anywhere else but here right now.


It took Dusty three months before he found a decent apartment to move into.

It wasn't that there weren't any out there, but he couldn't find any that weren't either trying to rip him off or weren't so rat infested that he couldn't stay there. While he needed out, he really couldn't afford to pay three times his current rent.

Motels were out because he would be paying more bi-weekly than his current rent. And he knew he would find something soon.

It also didn't help that it was enrollment time for the local college and various apartments and motels jacked up their prices for new incoming students either. He needed to wait a month or two until the fever went down and he could find a decent one.

During this time, after taking a couple weeks to get over the initial shock, Lindsey went on a full court press to try to win Dusty back.

She knew that it would be at least four to six weeks before she could have sex with anyone, but she wanted him primed and ready for when she was cleared.

She was sure she could get him to forgive her eventually. She loved him and she knew he loved her. They would come out of this stronger and better for it. She just knew it.

During the first month, the first thing Lindsey did was she stopped going out on any nights for any reason. If asked she said she had something important at home to take care of. She went straight to work and came straight back to the apartment.

She would hang around the house trying to find a way to talk to Dusty about everything under the sun. She figured if she wasn't out of sight she couldn't be out of mind.

While he would be cordial, he would keep all his answers short and sweet. He would never seek her out to start a conversation with her. And at times it was obvious that he was avoiding her. And unless he had to, he passed by her without saying a word often. He didn't trust himself not to start a new argument over the same thing.

Later he would find himself leaving the apartment to be anywhere but in it around her. It wasn't too long before he was only using the apartment to sleep in and not much else.

Another thing she would do was each morning she would get up early and make him breakfast. Once finished she would put on different types of thong panties, heels, and would be sitting topless at the table waiting for him to get up.

No matter how hard she tried to get him to eat with her, he would always thank her for the attempt and tell he really wasn't hungry. He would ask each morning for her to please stop cooking breakfast, but she wouldn't listen and kept making him breakfast every morning hoping one day he would eventually sit down with her and eat. She hoped to wear down his resistance.

Every night that she could beat him home, she would immediately change into some form of an unbelievably tight or revealing lingerie set and cook him dinner in heels and have it waiting for him when he got home. If she knew she wasn't going to beat him home, she would come home at lunch and get something quick and easy prepared.

But he would again thank her for the attempt, tell her that he had already eaten out, and ask her to please stop making dinner that he wasn't going to eat. But it didn't stop her from doing it each and every single night as well.

And on the nights Lindsey had to work very late for any reason she would call home and leave a message, and then immediately call his cell phone to leave a similar message.

She would also have the receptionist Janet leave a message that Lindsey was still in the office as well. She knew that Dusty liked and seemed to trust her. She was the one who got them together after all. Maybe using her now would work again.

She needed someone that Dusty would believe because she knew that he no longer believed in her. She hoped that was enough to start to show that she was trying to win back his trust.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.