Battlemage Nonetheless: Book 1 - Displacement - Cover

Battlemage Nonetheless: Book 1 - Displacement

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Chapter 3

"Hi welcome to the Winters, Taylor and Owen law firm. How may I help you?" asked the extremely beautiful young lady coming down the hallway.

As Dusty stopped to get a good look at her he found his breath taken completely away.

She was about 5'9" in some nice shiny black four inch Patten leather pumps. It didn't appear she was wearing stockings, but her legs were tanned and very well formed, but he was trying not to stare and only took a very quick look at them as she approached him.

She was wearing a black pinstriped professional skirt, which might have been part of a dress suit he wasn't sure, that ended just about her knees and he noticed she had very nice calves and slender ankles.

He also noticed her white blouse, that while it wasn't exactly tight, it was form fitting and followed her contours nicely. It was obviously made to fit a busty woman.

She had three buttons unbuttoned on it and it only helped show off the nice swell of chest that it was pretending to hide. Her chest seemed pretty big compared to her narrow waistline.

She had her deep brown hair cut short in a haircut similar to the one often favored by Halle Berry and seemed to fit her face.

But what really got his attention were her eyes.

They were the deep color of wet chocolate and seemed to swallow him up as he looked into them. It was like being caught in a riptide that was slowly pulling him under. He never understood the term "Deer in headlights" until he looked into her eyes.

"Uhhmm, hello? Not that I don't mind very attractive men staring at me, but if I keep letting you stand there staring the office manager will come looking for me because I'm not working. The receptionist said you needed to see someone about some documents?" asked Lindsey smiling big at Dusty.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry. I don't normally get lost in thought like that. Yes I need to drop off these forms to get the ball rolling on a few new patents my company wanted," recovered Dusty. Normally he didn't get tongued tided around women like this.

"Did you make the changes or someone with-in the company you work for?" asked Lindsey.

"I made them, but it was for the company. It's for Lockheed Steel INC. They asked me to drop them off on my way home. I thought since I'd never been in here before I thought I'd take a quick look inside as I dropped them off," smiled Dusty.

He was slowly starting to get back on track. She was distracting, but nothing that he thought he couldn't handle.

"Well you didn't have to have to ask for me. You could have left them with the receptionist," said Lindsey as she gave him what could conceivably be called a 10,000 watt smile.

"I wasn't aware of that. I offered to drop them at the front desk, but the receptionist asked me to have a seat and that someone would be right with me. Had I known you were here I would have just asked for you from the start," smiled Dusty.

"I'll have to thank Janet later, but I'll tell you what, since its almost closing time and you came all this way, I'll let you buy me dinner you smooth talker," said Lindsey with a smile.

As Dusty stood there smiling back trying to figure out what happened, Lindsey went and got her stuff, told the staff good night, then headed out with him to dinner.

Dinner was funny and light and before Dusty realized it, he found himself enjoying it. It was the most fun he had on a date in years.

Lindsey had a way of sucking you into her revolution and before you knew it she pulled you in and you couldn't help but enjoy yourself.


That was the first of many dinners and soon after they started dating.

Dusty at 23 managed to save himself for marriage all the way through college.

It was hard, but he was there to graduate and not party. And since he was paying his own way through without a scholarship it was easy because he didn't have much spare time.

While his grades got better through high school, his first few years of school really drug down his GPA. So he wasn't eligible for a scholarship.

If his grandparents hadn't left him that college trust that was just enough for tuition for IU he might not have been able to go.

But if he hadn't gone to college, he probably would never have met Lindsey.

But between two part time jobs, school, and keeping up with Kickboxing nightly for exercise he didn't have much time for anything else, so waiting to get married really wasn't all that hard.

But when Lindsey was determined to do something, and when she got going at it full steam, it was hard to keep up with her. He never could figure out how Chad didn't get sucked in as well to her pace.

Eventually she worked hard to get him to give in and have sex with her. He tried hard to resist her, but he didn't know that they made that many outfits that were short, tight, and revealing in the world.

And once she started kissing him she did things with her tongue that left him confused for days. While he had kissed a few girls over the years, Lindsey could do things that defied imagination. It was only a matter of time before she got him to give in.

And along the way as they started dating he found out about Chad and how badly he screwed her over.

Lindsey was only a year older than him, but had gone to Ohio State and later moved to Indiana for a job.

And it was while she was in her last year of schooling that she met Chad at a party, and the rest was history she told him.

Chad had followed her to Indiana and they set up house here. They had been over about two years before Lindsey and Dusty even started dating.

But as much as Lindsey was his first real love he was trying be everything he thought she would like to have in a boyfriend that Chad wasn't.

He was loving, he remembered little anniversary's, he randomly brought her roses and would give all the ladies in the office just a single rose and her two dozen. He took her out to dinner, or invited her over for a good home cooked meal. He never tried to trick her into cooking for him unless she offered.

He tried every trick in the book he had ever heard to keep up her interest in him and it seemed to work.

He often would hear Janet the receptionist whispering to some other females as he headed towards Lindsey's office "There goes every woman's dream. He's hansom, cooks, and spoils Lindsey rotten. Where are the rest of those guys hiding?"

That never failed to make him smile. It meant that he was doing something right.

But it was a few months after dating she started on him about them sharing an apartment. He wasn't keen on that. Not because he didn't want her around, but he already felt he'd disappointed his aunt by discounting her advice on sex before marriage. So he tried to be firm in them not sharing a house.

But Lindsey really wanted this, so she eventually got him to give in on this too. They eventually found a larger apartment with two bedrooms that they could move all their stuff into.

Most of his stuff went into the spare room as storage, but he got rid of his bed as two beds really weren't needed and Lindsey's was bigger anyway.

But to make up for pushing so hard for them to move in together for about a month on the weekends, starting when she got home on Fridays, she walked around the apartment completely naked and pulled him in into an embrace for sex every time he got close enough to her.

Some times she would come find him and they would have sex right where she found him. She really wanted to show him that he hadn't made a mistake in being with her.

But he had, hadn't he.

Eight months into their relationship she started working late a few nights a week. Late enough that he was always in bed asleep when she finally came home.

Then there were the times she went out on Tuesdays and Thursdays with the girls. Then there were the every other month seminars where she was gone for two days because she needed to attend them to keep up with the changes in the legal profession.

And it always seemed that every morning when she got back from a late night or being out of town, she jumped him as soon as he opened his eyes.

Sometimes she would wake him an hour or two early with a blowjob just to make sure she sated him and herself before they left for work.

But now looking back he was sure it was just guilt from what she had been doing to him with Chad.

Funny how as he looked back at what he had always seen as a loving act by his girlfriend, and really hadn't paid all that much attention to, suddenly all seems so clear to him.

Had he gotten his head out of his butt sooner, he wouldn't have had to put up with this. And god knows he certainly would not have been touching her right after she had been with Chad just the night before all those times.

Somehow he couldn't believe she was having protected sex right there in the club, and wouldn't have needed to wash her panties the night of the party either if she did that time as well. This meant that she was more than likely going bareback with him all the time.

Chad could be doing anyone when Lindsey wasn't around. And God only knows that Chad would have probably have done a goat if it would stand still long enough.

"I'm not going to put up with this Bull! I've had it. And I'm going to do something about it," thought Dusty.


The next morning when Lindsey tried to roll over and jump Dusty for some early morning sex he was gone! He had left the apartment two hours earlier and went to IHOP for breakfast and to get an early start on his day.

He waited up till Lindsey came home at about 3 am and pretended to be asleep to see what she would do.

She just headed off to the shower and after almost 45 minutes came out and snuggled up against his back.

He rolled over and ever time he tried to put some distance between them she would scoot over and snuggle up again.

After he was sure she was sleep he got out of bed and moved to the couch, but because it was so uncomfortable he eventually gave up and watched TV until it was light enough for him to start his day.

The first thing he needed to do was head over to his doctor and be tested. He had no idea what he might have but he was going to find out!

He had to request two days off from work to complete what he had in mind.

Thankfully he kept ahead of his schedule so it wasn't a hardship at the site. Once he told the receptionist why he needed an appointment they got him in first thing that morning.

But he soon found out that the doctor's office wasn't so grand a place to be! Dusty found he had at the very least gonorrhea and that didn't make him happy.

Shocked and when he asked why he didn't see any symptoms his doctor told him that a very small percentage of men don't often show symptoms, and very few women do.

Most women wouldn't know if they had it if they didn't get tested. And while he had a full blown case of gonorrhea the doctor hoped it wasn't quite severe enough yet to cause him sterility. But he needed to run a few test to make sure. But it looked like he had the disease for a while

"STERILITY!" thought Dusty in shock. "I had this long enough to worry about sterility?!"

That really made Dusty furious. Lindsey and he often talked about getting married soon and starting a family. And he often told her how he felt after his losses and that this was what made his desire to have a family so special to him.

But now the two of them were not only playing with his health but had now also put any possible future family plans in jeopardy in their little sexual games.

Since Lindsey was his only sexual contact he knew there was only one place he could have gotten it from and when asked he listed her as his only sexual partner on his form.

The doctor also told him he would need to have an HIV test done among others once any test for a STD came back positive. But to be sure he would need to come in once a month for tests for the next six months to make sure nothing showed up.

"SIX MONTHS!" thought Dusty again getting a second big shocker.

They may have given him a possible death sentence and he'll have to wait six months before he knows for sure? That would play havoc with his nerves waiting.

After everything that had happened this numbed him to any further shock. He had gone cold inside and was lost to the world.

After talking with the doctor and having the doctor stress to him to tell him who all of his sex partners were, he was given a prescription, told to make sure he took it all, to also make sure to schedule his next appointment, and then Dusty headed home.

As he got home he was still in shock, but decided to move his stuff from the master bedroom into the second bedroom.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.