Hallowe'en Driveby - Cover

Hallowe'en Driveby

by torchthebitch

Copyright© 2009 by torchthebitch

Fantasy Story: She tried to give me an ultimatum on my special night

Tags: Ma/Fa   Fiction   Cheating   Black Male  

"I want to make love to other men."

"What?!" I had just arrived home from a long day's work.

"I want to make love to other men."

"You want to fuck away our marriage, you mean!"

She smiled deprecatingly, put her hand on my arm and spoke as if to a child, "No darling, it won't affect our marriage. You know you were my first and only lover. Now the children have left home, I just need to experience new things"

"Are you a complete fucking idiot... ?"

"Now there's no need to use that kind of language. You said it often enough to the children, life isn't a rehearsal, you only get one shot. I am only going to add to my life experiences. You wouldn't stop me doing that, now would you?"

"What the fuck prompted this? Why now?"

"Well you are a bit late home and Tony will be here in half an hour."

"In half an hour! You planned this and you give me half an hour's notice..."

"I told you, you are late home..."

"Get this, Janet. If this Tony is arriving in half an hour, that means you planned and arranged the whole thing. These things don't just happen in a few hours. How long have you been fucking this bastard behind my back?"

"I haven't! I'm shocked that you would think I would do that..."

"And I'm shocked you would think of it, or that I would accept it. All these years I wasted on a selfish bitch. Why didn't you tell me you were a fucking skank when I met you and I'd have saved myself this?"

"David! How can you say that? I'm just trying to fulfill myself and become a more complete woman for you."

"Like fuck! You are just another faithless whore looking for a bit of strange and expecting some poor sucker to finance it. Well here's the good word for you. If you go out that door with this Tony fucker, you are not coming back in again!"

She laughed and adopted her patronizing tone again, "Oh, I couldn't go out anywhere for this, I need to feel comfortable..."

She might as well have lit the blue touch paper. "YOU WHAT! You think I'm going to let it happen in our house? Where The Fuck... ? Ah, no! You weren't planning on doing it in our bed? Ah fuck! You are one sick and twisted bitch."

The door bell rang. Janet moved to answer it. I pushed her back. "You fucking stay there, cunt!" and opened the door. On the doorstep stood a tall, very well built, flashily dressed, black man. He made as if to step in. I didn't move.

"You're out of luck pal! You may head on somewhere else."

"The lady invited me..."

"And I've just un-invited you."

Giving me the hard look, "I'd like to speak to Janet."

"Tony I..."

Without looking away from Tony I said, "Janet you've done enough here tonight, so don't go making things worse."

"I think Janet is capable of speaking for herself."

"Listen chum! Right now the night is young, you can go somewhere else, and pick up someone else to fuck. But you are sure as hell not fucking my wife in my house."

He surveyed me, seeing nothing more than a slightly run to fat, five foot nine, middle aged man. "Do you think you are going to be able to stop me?"

"I'll give you the good word here Tony. You may be bigger than me, and you may be younger than me, but you won't get in here without a fight. And I'll tell you this, I will mark you. So if you do get in you are going to hurt. This is a quiet neighborhood, so you can rest assured that the police will be called and will respond. So you will spend the evening sitting in a holding cell, making statements, and running up a solicitor's bill. And you won't get your wick dipped. If it all goes wrong and you do injure me badly you'll be slammed up for five with no tail. So is this piece of middle aged skank worth five years of wanking?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.