Rough and Ready Rachel - Cover

Rough and Ready Rachel

by Flying-Circus

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Erotica Sex Story: Rachel went to a night club looking to see what might happen. The only men she met were not the kind of men she would ever associate with until she discovered something about herself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Rape   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

"I'm gonna take off, Rachel." Keri rose from the barstool. They had only been there an hour.

"Okay," Rachel said, swiveling toward her friend.

"This place wasn't at all like what I heard it was supposed to be like," Keri apologized.

"It's okay," she said with a shrug.

"You going too?"

"No. You go ahead," Rachel said, taking a sip from her drink. "I don't want to go home yet."

"Okay. See you Monday."

"Okay. Bye."

Keri walked away. The place was supposed to be nice but it was a dive. At least half the time they spent at the club was fending off the advances of creepy guys. The place was really only a bar and not a night club. It might have been a night club in the past but it wasn't the recent past. Only a few wall decorations gave any hint to the place's past.

Keri subconsciously breathed a sigh of relief when her car started up not that she expected the engine to falter. She'd never come here again.


Rachel ordered another drink.

She and Keri came here hoping to meet some classy guys but the only guys here were guys looking to get them in the sack. It wasn't that classy guys didn't want to get girls in the sack too, but they didn't come right up and say "Hey, baby, do you want to see what's itching for you?" and they didn't smell like they were a week overdue for a shower.

She sat quietly. She didn't want to go home. She kind of hoped that she might be going to the home of a cute nice guy, but there was no such man in this place. Sitting here was still better than sitting alone in her condo. She so needed a boyfriend!

She quickly downed her drink.

"Another please," she told the bartender.

"Sure." He placed the drink in front of her.

"Thanks." The bartender walked away. She followed him with her eyes. He appeared to be the only decent guy here.

"Hey, where did your friend go?" a male voice said over her left shoulder.

Rachel turned and the man was in her personal space. It was that hairy armed ape that Keri slapped when he tried to fondle her butt.

"She had to go home," she said.

"So it's just me and you then?"

"No, it's just me."

She started to turn back to her drink but he grabbed her shoulder. "How about a little kiss?"

"I'd rather kiss a toad," Rachel said firmly.

"Oh, yeah?" he angrily said. "I can arrange that!"

"Go find one then and bring it back."

He laughed heartily. "You're funny. I like you! Now for that kiss."

She put her arms up to fend his advance.

"Come on, girl! Just one kiss."

"Go away!"

He was too uncoordinated so she was able to keep him off. He waggled his disgusting tongue at her. With a hard push, she shoved him back. He was off-balanced so he fell on his butt.

The bartender looked over the counter. "Having a problem, Johnny?"

"I just want one kiss!" he spouted while rising from the floor.

"The woman said 'no'."

"I know you want it, girl!" He grabbed his crotch before returning to sit with his three buddies.

Rachel shook her head and returned to her drink.

She broke up with Jason a couple of months ago. She knew it was the right thing to do, but she sure felt lonely lately. She was tempted to call Jason last week until Keri rightly talked her out of it. Keri was a good friend. That was why she liked her so much.

She turned and surveyed who was still in the bar. There were about twenty-five people, almost all of them male, and not a good man in the bunch. Of the four other females in the place, she was the only one who was alone.

The man she now knew as Johnny caught her eye and lifted his beer glass to her. She turned back around.

"Another please," she said to the bartender.

A few minutes later Johnny spoke almost directly into her ear. "I saw you looking at me."

Startled, she jostled her drink spilling a few drops on her dress. She and Keri were certainly out of place in their party dresses.

"I wasn't looking at you," she said, refusing to turn around and dabbing at her dress with a napkin.

"Yes you were."

"Go away," she said strongly. "I don't like you."

"How do you know? You haven't ridden me yet."

She spun around. "If you and I were the last people on Earth, I'd kill myself and let the human race die out before I ever slept with you."

"What does that mean?" he asked

She gritted her teeth and spun around. What a stupid moron! No, it was an insult to morons to call him a moron.

"Hey, I'm talking to you!" he shouted. He grabbed her shoulder and forced her back around to face him.

"Leave me alone!"

"I will for one kiss."

"No!"

He grabbed her breast.

She groaned and knocked his hand away.

"Nice! How big are they?"

"None of your business."

"How about a flash instead?"

She turned back around.

"Or can I see this?" He put his hand on her butt.

"Stop it!"

"Johnny!" said the bartender, noticing what was going on. "Leave the other customers alone."

"Sure. Me and my buddies were about to take off anyway. We were just seeing if she wanted to join us."

Rachel shook her head.

"Your loss."

He motioned to his friends and they left the bar.

Rachel sighed out in relief. She was starting to regret staying after Keri left but with Johnny and friends gone things would be okay.

"Can I have another?" she asked.

"You sure you haven't had enough?"

"I can handle it. You can test me if you want. Look how well I fended off Johnny."

One thing Rachel was good at was drinking. People were surprised at how much she could take down and still be sober.


Rachel gave the bartender a generous tip, gathered her purse, and headed out.

Stepping outside, she noticed Johnny and his friends talking by a car. She didn't feel like another verbal confrontation so she slinked to the left to get out of the light. She just wanted to get home now. The guys took no notice of her.

Damn! She was confused. She parked on the right side. She purposefully and quickly walked through the entrance lighting and headed to the other side. She found her sports coupe in the dim parking lot. She opened her purse and fumbled to find her keys. There they were.

"Hey!" The man's voice made her jump.

She turned. It was Johnny and his buddies.

"So what's wrong with me?" he asked.

She tried not to laugh. Where did she begin?

"We're just from two different worlds, Johnny," she said diplomatically.

"Oh, is that so?"

"You know how it is."

"So you're saying that you're too good for us? You wouldn't lower your little-miss-stuck- up standards and go out with ordinary guys like us."

"No, no. That's not what I'm saying."

"I think you are!"

Rachel noted the angrier tone.

She tried to speak calmly while feeling anxious. "I just came here to be with my friend. I wasn't here to meet guys. I have to go now."

She began to turn away but Johnny spun her back around.

"What about that kiss?"

"No, thanks." She tried to laugh it off.

She turned away and again he turned her back.

"I want a kiss!" he said.

"Look, Johnny!" she said, trying to sound strong.

He moved forward and she put her arms up to protect herself. His body pushed her back against the car door.

"Johnny!" she protested.

He grabbed her left wrist and then her other. He pulled her arms down and he kissed her. Rachel was repulsed and his facial hair growth scratched her. She felt his cock pressing hard against her.

He broke away. "How was that?"

"Please," she gasped.

"Sounds like she likes it," another guy said.

He mashed his lips against hers even harder this time. It hurt. She felt his tongue trying to get in her mouth. She closed her lips tighter.

He licked the bridge of her nose.

"Ugg!" she responded.

He quickly kissed her again but this time his disgusting tongue entered her mouth. It was too late to realize his lick was a diversion. She was relieved when he finally backed away.

"Oh, yeah!" he said. "That's what I'm talking about."

She gasped for air.

"So what do you think now?" he asked.

She was too stunned to speak.

"She's still a stuck up bitch, Johnny," a friend said.

"Yeah but she's warming up. She was rubbing her cunt against me."

It was him that rubbed against her but she didn't argue.

"I need to go home," she said breathily.

"But we're just starting to have a good time."

"Please."

"My buddies and I need to prove to you that we're your type."

"I believe you," she quickly said.

"I don't think you do. Your turn, Brett."

Rachel turned her head away as Brett approached but he grabbed her face. He kissed her firmly and instantly had his tongue in her mouth. He chased her tongue as she tried to keep away from it.

Johnny said, "Give someone else a turn now!"

Brett squeezed her breasts before stepping away.

Gary kissed her roughly and then Kenny had his turn.

Rachel slumped against her car.

Johnny stepped back up. "See? That wasn't so bad. All we wanted was a little kiss."

"Fuck you!" she shouted with a burst of energy. She kicked out at him.

He glared at her. The kick was awfully close to his cock.

"That was a mistake!" he said.

"I know! I meant to kick you!"

Johnny shook his head then turned to his buddies. "Can you believe her?"

Rachel slowly bent down to pick up her car keys that had fallen to the ground.

"And just what do you think you're doing?" Johnny snapped.

"You've kissed me, okay! I'm going home."

"You still think we're not good enough for you! You bitch!"

"No." She said quickly backing down her anger as Johnny's rage grew. "I just have to go home. I ... uh ... have to work tomorrow."

"I can see it in your eyes. You think we're not good enough for you."

"No, I'm just tired." She wiped a tear from her eye. "I need to go home."

"No, you're going to party with us." He grabbed her arm and pulled her away from her car. "Come on!"

The other three guys excitedly hooted as Johnny dragged her along.

"Where are we going?" she said frantically. She tried to pull away but he was too strong.

"I'll know it when we get there."

"Please. I don't want to party. Please."

"But you're all dressed for a party and me and my friends like to party. Don't we, boys?"

"Oh, yeah," said Brett.

"We love to party," said Gary.

"We sure do," said Kenny.

Johnny pulled Rachel into the dark alleyway on the backside of the bar. He looked around.

"Grab those boxes!" he said.

The other three men retrieved several flattened boxes and spread them out into a big square on the ground. While the men worked, Johnny leered at her. She looked down.

She wondered if this was really happening. Was she really about to be raped? She kept hoping something else was going on, but every minute looked more and more like she was about to be violated.

When the men were done, Johnny pulled both her wrists behind her back. He pushed her forward.

"Let's see what she got," he said.

The other men advanced.

"No, no," she said frightened and tried to shake free.

The men pulled at her dress then quickly realized that the only way to get it off while Johnny held onto her was to cut it off. Brett pulled out a knife, opened it, and cut through the shoulder material. Gary and Kenny pulled her dress down as Brett now cut through her bra straps.

"Would you look at that?" Gary said with a giant smile. "That's a sweet pussy."

"No panties? Looking to get lucky tonight?" taunted Johnny. "Well, you sure did!"

"Please don't do this," she begged.

"We haven't done nothing yet but a little kissing."

Gary and Kenny removed her shoes and pulled her dress off her legs while Brett undid her bra clasp and took off the bra.

"These are real nice!" Brett said, squeezing her breasts after pocketing his knife.

She turned her head away.

"Hold her!" Johnny said and shoved her away.

She stumbled forward. Brett wrapped her up in his arms and placed his hands on her ass. He squeezed her firm cheeks. Rachel struggled but she was once again held tight.

"She's a little wildcat!" Brett said excitedly.

"Good!" Johnny said.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.