Oh So Deep II - Cover

Oh So Deep II

Copyright© 2009 by wordytom

Chapter 4: Defensive Confusion

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4: Defensive Confusion - The further adventures of John, Kathy, Elain and Tony, as they battle their unknown enemies. It starts violent and becomes sexy later on. Not a stroke story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Tony stared at John. Then he stared at John's penis, still semi-hard, held in Christine's right hand, her lips still almost in contact with its head. "What the hell, Dad?"

"Who are these people?" Christine glared at the intruders.

"Hey you," Kathy yelled at Christine, "Just who do you think you are to grab my dad's cock?"

Christine yelled back, "I know who I am. Who do you think you are? You have any idea?" She leaned her elbow hard against John's bruised belly. John screamed and the world turned black.

John drifted back awake in slow increments. When he regained consciousness, he saw three frightened young people gathered around his recliner. "Chris, why did you hit me in the belly?"

Christine began to cry. "Oh John, I slipped when those people came in the front door and started yelling at us. I'm so sorry."

"Daddy, who is this person and why was she giving you head in our house?" Kathy's eyes glittered with tears.

John noticed someone had tucked his penis back inside his shorts. He raised his hand off the armrest and gave a weak wave. Please settle down, all of you."

Her anticipated joyous homecoming was a disaster. "John, we need to talk."

"Honey, let's save all talking for tomorrow. This has been a very stressful day and I hurt bad." John closed his eyes and tried to relax.

Kathy was still in a defensive and jealous mode. "Well, you didn't look like you felt too bad when I first came in the front door."

"Kathy, please drop it for now. I was about to ask her to stop when you and Tony came in." John's eyes remained closed.

"You mean you didn't like it?" Christine sounded ready for tears.

"Of course he didn't. I do it much better," Kathy sneered.

"Dad, have you noticed how, when you get two really hot hotties together, they end up in a cat fight?" Tony looked back and forth between Kathy and Christine. He grinned at both.

"Oh, do you really think I'm a hottie?" Christine changed her focus to Tony; John gave a sigh of relief.

"Of course he doesn't," Kathy said. "He was just being polite."

Tony frowned at Kathy. "Stop being jealous. It makes you look ugly. I said you both and I meant you both are a pair of hotties."

Christine looked at Kathy and her eyes widened. "Oh Kathy, you don't have to be jealous of me. Steven, your dad's lawyer is my dad. I'm kind of hiding out over here while Daddy defangs Mother. She's sleeping with her boss, Senator Prigg, and his wife."

"Well, how come you were giving Daddy head?" Kathy became less belligerent.

"Because I wanted to?" Christine grinned and continued. "You think you're the only one in the world who likes to give head?"

Tony laughed, "Let's go upstairs and I'll be the crash dummy." He took Kathy's hand and led her toward the stairs. Christine followed.

"Thank god for small favors," John murmured to himself. He made a few small position changes and drifted off to sleep.

Upstairs, Christine asked, "What's a crash dummy?"

Kathy snorted and Tony explained, "In cars, a crash dummy is seated in a car and the car is crashed into a brick wall, or something. It tests the quality and endurance of the car."

It sounds to me like you just want to get blowjobs from two hotties. Right?"

"Well, I'm a guy, aren't I?"


Steve and Peggy returned to the apartment after midnight. They both saw John asleep in his recliner as they came in. Peggy turned off the downstairs lights and led Steve to her bedroom on the second floor. They both stopped and stared at the sight in the room Kathy shared with Tony.

All three were naked. Tony lay flat on his back. Kathy bounced up and down on his penis while Christine sat high up on his chest. Steve shook his head as Peggy dragged him past the open door.

"Jesus," Steve whispered to himself.

"I believe they are bonding," Peggy giggled.


Kathy was the first to get up. She stumbled downstairs wearing one of Tony's old tee shirts and nothing else. Still half asleep, she started a pot of coffee for her dad. Christine wandered down in a pair of Tony's shorts. Her small naked breasts bobbled just a little as she walked down the stairs. Minutes later, Tony came down dressed and ready for the day.

John called Tony over to him. "Son, I was too hammered down to do anything for your mother last night. We need to talk. Start at the beginning and tell me what happened." John felt a great sadness when his thoughts turned to Elaine.

"Well to start with, Dad, Mom started cheating before you killed that cop." Tony looked down at the floor. The very second I heard who had been killed, I knew you were the one who did him.

The matter of fact way Tony admitted he knew about Sanchez rocked John hard. He felt his heart jolt once. "Why didn't you tell me what your mother was doing, Tony? Perhaps something could have been done to stop it."

"Dad, if I had known, I would have told you. I didn't find out until we were almost to Monterey. Mom started telling us that you scared her because you were so violent and just ran over anybody who got in your way." Tony began to sob. The brave young protector of his family became a scared young teen.

"Go ahead, Son. What happened next?" Tony's revelation that Elaine was afraid of John shocked him.

Tony forced the words out. "When you were out of the hospital and had started to recover, she started to go out with some guy and meet him at a motel. She said she always paid for the room."

Steve had come downstairs in a pair of John's shorts and interrupted John and Tony. "John, you have always been my primary client since I first met you. I'll represent you in the rest of the litigation. Yesterday, I found out the policemen's union, the City of Chula Vista and San Diego, all three, use the same insurance carrier. I believe I can make them a package offer they will jump at.

"How so? More to the point, why should I do anything to make things easier for those bastards." John's face seemed carved from granite.

"John, here are the facts of life." The lawyer paused, thought a moment to organize his thoughts and continued, "Although attorney's fees are a separate issue in this case, my fees are still loosely pegged to what you settle for. Right now, I can force them to accept a ten million dollar settlement."

"Explain," John told him.

"If you agree to settle for ten million dollars, the court will award me up to an additional three million for my fees. Realistically it will be about two million plus reasonable expenses."

"Steve, what are you getting at? What's your point?" John shifted his body and waited.

"Elaine is the wild card here. Without her signature, everything stays the way things are right now. We would have to start all over and would end up with a lot less a lot less years down the road. That means Tony and Kathy get less.

"Okay, what do we do?" John realized his personal drive for revenge could cost everyone. He changed his mind and gave in. "Let's get on with it."

"To start with, we should make each lawsuit a separate issue. This way we can reasonably ask for greater amounts. This threat will help the insurance companies see reason."

"And?" John looked hard at Steve. "Good buddy, with you there is usually an 'and' somewhere in the mix."

'We settle and have each person receive his or her own check. Forrest will place Elaine's in an interest bearing trust account, pending her return." Steve added, "And, there is no way anyone can claim fraud later and make it stick."

"Make certain Elaine and I receive the same amount."

"No problem there. Now, tell me what happened to Elaine." The lawyer dragged a chair over next to John and waited.

"I told Elaine I had done something stupid that put us all in jeopardy. She jumped to the conclusion I was the 'Zorro Killer.' That's when she lost it. I had a hunch the cops would blame me and come after me. They did. I got stomped again. I had already sent Elaine and the kids away."

"Did you have anything to do with that ex-cop's death?" Steve stared hard at John.

"Steve, my friend, you malign me. I have been too weak to fight with that bastard." John's steady gaze and crooked smile gave lie to his words.

"Jesus," Steve whispered. "John, you scare me at times," he whispered.

"I scare myself, at times. Now, what can I do about Elaine?

"Finish your story. I don't know enough to make any suggestions."

John related everything Tony had told him, the breakdown, the man with the huge penis and Elaine's admissions to Tony about her infidelities before she left in the motor home. "There's something here that does not make any sense, at least to me. The whole thing sounds so out of character for Elaine. I know my wife better than that."

Steve thought hard. "Horse Cock," he said.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" John stared hard at Steve.

"Could Tony or Kathy recognize that man if they saw a picture of him?"

"We both could. Kathy had come up unnoticed and listened to the adults.

"I plan to file for divorce later on this morning. Then I'll come back here with some pictures. I have a hunch someone is playing a back game here neither side else is aware of so far. "Hang tight." He patted John on the shoulder and left.

"Kathy, please ask Peggy to come here and help me into the bathroom."

Kathy came back with Christine. "Peggy is busy cooking breakfast. We can help you." She returned the recliner to full upright position. John eased himself out of the chair and stood upright. Two now naked young women stood, one on each side of him. His sore body protested as he shuffled toward the bathroom.

"Here," Christine said and slipped his shorts down. "Kathy gets to hold it this time."

"Chris gets to hold it next time," Kathy told him. Both girls giggled.

"Dad, do you need any help?" Tony asked from the bathroom door.

John laughed. "Well, not unless you want to hold my cock. The girls will give you a turn if I ask them."

"No thanks, I'll go help Peggy. Dads' cocks are not my specialty." Tony returned to the kitchen.

Two helpful girls helped John into the shower. He steadied himself on the handrail while they soaped him up and rinsed him off. Kathy ran upstairs to find a clean pair of shorts for her dad. Christine steadied John as he walked at a shuffle back toward the recliner. Kathy stood waiting. She had a fresh pair of shorts in her hand.

He stepped into the shorts and Christine pulled them up. As soon as he was settled back down in the recliner, Peggy brought him a plate of food. Tony set a chair tray in his lap to hold the plate. "You look a lot better, Dad," he told John...

Peggy came back for the plate after he finished his meal. When she returned, she sat next to him. "John, I'm confused."

"Nurse Peggy, so am I." John waited for what he figured was next.

"Steve and I went out to dinner and we had a few drinks. We danced and he explained how his relationship with his daughter started. It was almost like what happened between my father and me. I cried."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.