The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 13

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Thursday, 23 March 2000 - School Prank

Well, it had to happen some day! For a few months now, I went to school without my underwear. And the girls in my class knew this of course. During gym class, they sure must have seen that I put on my clothes without putting on any underwear after our shower together. Even so, they never asked or said anything about it, so they must have been cool with it.

During the winter months, I only had been wearing pants, blouses and pullovers to school. That was maybe the reason they hadn't found it too strange, because I had also seen that one of the other girls was wearing the same as me or better said wasn't wearing the same things as me.

The weather had been getting better for the past few weeks, so I finally had decided to wear a dress to school. However, I always made sure they couldn't see anything improper at school. I wore dresses going well over my knees and the top part was hiding everything nicely. I'm sure that I would get into a lot of trouble if somebody from the school board would notice that I wasn't wearing panties. Not wearing a bra was no problem, because even some of our teachers didn't wear them when it was warm enough outside. However, walking around without panties while wearing a dress, I don't think they would allow something like that.

However, during this week, I had noticed that the boys were giving me more attention than usual, and it all started since gym class last week. I think one of the girls in my class must have told them that I wasn't wearing any underwear.

And for this once, I was glad I had been wearing those long dresses, so they couldn't see anything. Because it was obvious that the boys were trying to have a peek under my dress. Every time when I walked up the stairs, you could see that the boys were lagging behind in the hope that they could see something. Pity for them and lucky for me, my dress was always too long, and it made sure that they couldn't see my shaved pussy.

This week, during gym class, we would go to the local swimming pool. When we changed into our swimming suits, we always had two big changing rooms. One for the boys and one for the girls obviously.

The teacher always let us swim a fixed set of lengths, and then we were done. For the rest of the time, we could hang around the pool or just have fun in the water. And for those that didn't like to swim, they could get out, change and go to the cafeteria. Myself, I always stayed in the pool until the teacher said it was time to get out. I always have loved swimming and fooling around in the water.

While I had been swimming, I had noticed that most of the girls had gone to the changing room already and when it was time to get out, I was the last girl left in the pool with still a few boys around.

When I strolled into the changing room, I could see that most of the girls had left already and only a few were still getting dressed but were almost finished. I just removed my bathing suit, took my towel and went for the showers. I hung my towel on a hook at the entrance and took me a nice hot shower. When I was done and got out, I saw that the girls had taken my towel away. The usual prank they pull on the last girl under the shower. It's not the first time either that this had happened to me. So I just walked out and said, "He, he, very funny girls."

However, this was the moment that I noticed that nobody else was left in the changing room. I looked around and noticed that my towel was nowhere to be found. And what was even worst, I also noticed that all my things were gone! I was very surprised by this prank of the girls on me. To make sure they hadn't hidden it somewhere, I started looking around the place. I even checked in the trash can, but I just couldn't find any of my things. There wasn't even anything around to cover up with. And then I noticed a note that was sticking on the door to the hallway.

Veerle, you can find your things in the boys dressing room. The boys wanted to see if it was true that you aren't wearing any underwear.

Have fun. The girls!

When I had finished reading the note, I was very angry about it. Out of frustration, I pulled the note from the door and crumbled it into a little ball and threw it on the floor. I knew I would need my clothes back, but I never wanted the boys of my class to see me completely naked. I can't explain it rationally, but I just didn't want it.

At this point, I had only two options. The first one was to stay in the changing room and to wait for my teacher to show up. Because I'm sure I wouldn't be punished for this because I was the victim here. It sure wasn't my fault that the other girls had taken my clothes away. However, thinking about this option, it didn't feel good to me. You have to know, our gym teacher was a man, so it would be very embarrassing for me to be seen naked by him.

So, the other option would be to get out the girls changing room and run to the boys changing room and get my clothes back. If I had to choose between my teacher seeing me or my classmates. I think I would prefer the boys to see me. The only difficult part I could think of, would be the couple of meters I had to cross in the hallway. I could maybe get caught by students from other schools.

Sure, I could also stay and wait for the boys to return my things. I was sure that if I took too long to get to them, that they would come looking for me instead and bring me my things. Even so, this also meant that my teacher c come looking for me first and catch me here in the nude.

After I had thought it over, I decided it would be best for me to risk the dash to the boys changing room. So, I put my ear against the door, to listen if somebody was behind it, and because I didn't hear anything, I opened the door and took a look around the hallway. I could see that it was empty. I opened the door completely, ran out and up to the door of the boys changing room. Luckily, they hadn't locked it, so I ran inside and closed the door behind me.

I was now standing with my back to the boys. I placed my left arm over my breasts and my right hand over my pussy and turned around to face them. When I saw them, I could see that the seven boys from my class had already put their clothes on, and it seemed they had been waiting for me. Strangely enough, even when I didn't want them to see me, seeing them all look at me, was getting to me. I could feel that I was getting a little aroused by the situation.

"Hi, Veerle," one of the boys said. "You're looking fine!"

I can't explain it, but when that boy said my name and made that comment about me. I started to blush. I had been naked in front of so many people already, but when I stood in front of those seven boys, it was getting to me and made me feel very embarrassed and humiliated. If I have to explain it, I think it must have been because I hadn't had the time this time to prepare me for this.

"Come on, give me my things before the teacher come to check on us," I said annoyed with the situation.

"Not so fast," said another boy in the back. "I think you need to put your hands on your head and give us a good look at you."

The boy that had just spoken was standing next to an open window in the back of the room.

"And you better do what I say, or your things end up a few floors down at the back of the building!"

I saw that he was holding my bag in one hand and my swimsuit in his other hand. And I knew that if I didn't do what he said, he surely would throw my things out of the window. Because Ralph wasn't afraid of getting into trouble, he was already sure he wouldn't pass this year and was planning to go to another school anyway next year.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.