The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 5

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Saturday, 25 September 1999 - Declaration of Love

I went to Illiana's home on that day, and she wanted to have a talk with me about my experiences from the previous Saturday. We were alone so we stayed in the living room, sitting in the big sofa.

"Did you like what we did?" Illiana asked.

"Yes," I said, "it was thrilling, scary, even humiliating but mostly very exciting for me."

"Well, that last part was obvious, when Nina pulled that cloth away from your body, and I saw your clitoris sticking out between your lips. I knew you were already horny."

I smiled at her and said, "I hate and love it when my clit does that."

And then Illiana Asked, "Had you a problem with Nina touching you on stage?"

"No," I told here, "if I would have had the choice between a girl or a boy touching me. I probably would have chosen the girl too. I like to watch boys, but when I fantasize about me having sex, it is mostly with a girl."

I noticed that Illiana's eyes started to twinkle when I told her my answer, and then she said, "I'm glad to hear it, because ... I have a little confession to make."

I could see she was smiling, a little shyly, at me, and then she said, "I have feelings for you."

I was a little surprised with what she just had said, and what did she mean with feelings? So I asked her, "How do you mean, feelings?"

"Well ... I have sexual feelings for you. I'm a lesbian."

For a moment, I didn't know what to say. In some unconscious way, I think I already knew it, but hearing her say this out loud had caught me off guard. Sure, I had noticed that the way how she sometimes looked at me had felt more than just the look of a good friend. However, I wasn't sure how to respond to her confession, but in the end, I thought that my actions would explain it better than I could tell her in words.

I moved closer to her and when I was sitting next to her, I moved my face towards her face, and then I kissed her on the lips.

When I pulled away, it was now she who was looking surprised at me, but then she started to smile and pushed me down on the sofa. She came lying on top of me and started kissing me and this time it was a sensual and wet kiss that I returned in the same feverish way.

And then our hands started to feel around, she was squeezing my breasts through my clothes, and I was doing the same with her buttocks.

And before we knew it, our clothes were lying all around us on the floor, and in the middle, us two naked girls were discovering each other's bodies with our hands. Well, she had already a little experience with it, but this was the first time that I had her naked body in my hands.

It was obvious to both of us that we weren't experienced in it, but just because we were already so excited about the fact that we both were having these feelings for each other made it that we quickly reached our orgasms. The only thing we did was kissing each other and rubbing each other's pussy until we came.

We kept on lying in each other's arms for a little longer and then Illiana said, "We'd better get dressed, before my parents catch us like this."

We kissed each other passionately for a last time, and then we got up from the floor and started collecting our clothes and putting them back on our bodies.

Even if this wasn't a dare or anything concerning a 'nude in public' moment, I just needed to mention it, because this would have, of course, an influence for the future for both of us. We weren't girlfriends yet, but we sure would be doing more than only dares from this day forwards.

And, well, I also wanted to tell this, because she was my first lover!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.