The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 51

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 51 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Saturday, 14 October 2000 - Shopping with Sofie and Chrissie

As Sofie had promised me, today we would go shopping together. I had done her dare, driving home naked from her home to mine, and it seemed she was a girl that kept her word. I had also phoned Chrissie and asked if she wanted to go along with us, she gladly accepted my offer, and I was planning to buy Chrissie something for helping me out last weekend.

However, before I go on with what happened to me on this day, I first will tell you a few things about my past week.

I had told Sofie my story on the Monday in school. I had told her all about what had happened to me, on my drive over to my home. She found this story so funny, especially the part how those boys had jumped me and had tickled me until I had peed all over my legs. And by now, I was also starting to find it somewhat funny, but it sure was something that I wouldn't want to repeat in the future.

After I was done with my story, I also told her about the surprise my mother sprung on us girls by announcing that she would move away and sell the house, and that this would mean that I had to enroll as a boarder in our school at the beginning of next year. However, I was still thinking of another solution for my problem. That was the moment when I asked Sofie if there was maybe some room at her sister's house for me. I knew that they had four bedrooms and that only two of them would be occupied at this point.

Sofie thought that this was a marvelous idea, and she would ask her sister about it on the Friday. She was moving in with her sister on that day, and she wouldn't see her earlier. Sofie thought that it would be better to ask it in person than on the phone.

If her sister would allow it, then Sofie would have another proposal for me. What it was, she wouldn't say yet, but if I would agree to it, she would make sure that I could stay with her sister for free. This sounded excellent to me, and it could be an extra argument to pull my mother over to my side of the living arrangements. If I could live there for free, instead of going to an expensive boarding school, it sure would be more interesting for my mother. Now that she was also paying for my sister's student home and education, it sure would be nice if she could cut back on my living expenses.

So, I wasn't only looking out for my shopping with Sofie, I was also eagerly awaiting her sister's answer. And if they would let me live there, I'm sure I would be looking at six months of fun, especially with that special room in their basement.

However, I was also looking out for my shopping day, because it seemed that Sofie wanted to test my resolve. She had said that if I would only wear some nice shoes and a coat for our shopping spree, I would get an extra something at the end of our day together. I had decided on some high heal shoes, that I had found in my sister's closet, with nice open toes and a strap around my ankle, and my black coat that came down to my knees and showed a little cleavage when buttoned up completely. I had checked it out yesterday evening, and I thought that it made me look like an elegant lady, only this elegant lady would have nothing else underneath her coat.

When I told Sofie that I also wanted to invite that girl Chrissie along, she was very happy about it. It seemed that Sofie wanted to hear how I had looked when she caught me, two times, in rather unusual circumstances in that boy's home. So on the Wednesday I called Chrissie, and she was very happy that I had done this.

And so it happened that I was waiting for both girls to arrive at my home on the Saturday, and of course in my usual attire, my wrinkle free birthday suit. My sister had gone out to her boyfriend and my mother was at her work for her last weekend shift. Both of them would be back the earliest tomorrow. My sister would spend the night with Koen and my mother had to go to a party after work that the other nurses had organized for her. She would probably stay the night with one of those nurses when it got too late.

That was why I was waiting in the buff for Chrissie and Sofie, because I wanted to surprise them. Well, maybe only Chrissie, because Sofie knew that I was mostly running around naked at my home.

While I was waiting for them, I was enjoying a nice book of Pieter Aspe, it was one of his 'Inspector Van In' stories. He is a very prominent writer in our Country, by the way, and his thrillers are always a nice read.

When the doorbell rang, I could feel some very little butterflies in my tummy. I didn't know if it was Chrissie or Sofie, but I was eager to show myself off to either of them. I got up from the sofa and went for the front door. When I opened it, I could see Chrissie standing there, first with a smile on her face and then with a very surprised look. Her eyes opened wide and her chin dropped a little.

After some gazing at my naked body she finally said, "Eh ... sorry, am I too early?"

"Not at all," I said nonchalantly. "Come in."

She hesitated for a moment and then walked past me, and I closed the front door again. She kept on standing there, and I walked past her and through the door to the living room. While doing this, I said, "Sofie isn't here yet, do you want something to drink?"

"Eh ... no thank you," she said, still a little rattled from my surprise.

"Well, take your coat off and sit down," I said to her.

She did like I told her and hung her coat over the side of the sofa. I noticed that she couldn't keep her eyes from my body, mostly the parts with those two nice globes and the area between my legs. It made me smile and feel very happy about the attention I was getting from her.

I went sitting on my sofa again, the sofa that was across the room, and Chrissie went sitting on the sofa next to the door of the hallway and that stood against the wall. When we were sitting, she found her voice back and asked me the usual question of newcomers to my home, she asked, "Are you always running around like this?"

"Yes, most of the time."

"And ... what if it had been someone else at the door?"

"I don't care, it's my home, and I do what I want in it."

She smiled with my answer and then said jokingly, "Why is Sofie taking you out to shop for some clothes if you don't wear them?"

I just giggled and said, "Well, I need some clothes sometimes, I sure don't go to school naked you know."

Now she also laughed and then she said, "I bet your teachers would love to see you like this!"

"Oh ... I'm sure they would. Well, some of them would."

However, then Chrissie changed the subject on me. "About last weekend, I have talked with the boys, and I made them promise to keep it a secret. I'm sure that Luc and Jan wouldn't have told our parents about it, but I wanted to make sure that Jimmie wouldn't tell about it to his parents."

"Thanks. But I don't think they would have told anyone about it, except their friends maybe. I know that I sure haven't told my mother all the crazy things I did when I was 15 and even younger."

"Does she know that you run around naked in the house, when she is gone?"

"Yes, she knows. Well, I even walk around naked when she's at home."

"Ah! ... OK, well I sure wouldn't have to try that at my home, or I would probably get into trouble with my mum."

"If you want to try it, you can always come here and run around naked in my home."

She smiled again and then said, "I don't think I would be comfortable with that."

"That's your loss!"

"Do you do this also with your male friends around?"

"Sure."

"Didn't they get fresh with you or anything like that?"

"Not really, they sometimes touched me when we played some games, like twister. However, they never did anything with me that I didn't like. I told them from the start that I wouldn't fuck with them, and that they couldn't just touch me when they wanted!"

I'm not sure if Chrissie had heard anything after 'twister', because she asked with some shock in her voice, "You played twister with them ... NAKED?"

"Yes?! So what?"

"But ... but ... wouldn't they see your vulva up close when you do that."

I just giggled and said, "Well, I sure felt them breathing on it sometimes."

"Wow," she said and slumped down on the sofa. "You are even crazier than I already thought last weekend."

"Hey, if you have it, flaunt it."

"Hmm ... you can flaunt whatever you want, but I think I would be as red as a tomato, if I did that."

"Well, I just get as juice as a tomato, when I do that."

Chrissie giggled and said, "I can believe you would."

The conversation ended for a moment, and then I asked, "Those two boys with you, I believe Jimmie set something that they were your brothers?"

"Yes, Luc is my brother and Jan is my stepbrother."

"How did they behave after what had happened Saturday?"

"Oh, like nothing had happened. You know boys, they have their fun and then just go on like usual."

"So, I didn't scar them for life with what had happened to me."

"Oh, no! I only think that it urged them on to see other girls naked soon."

I giggled and said, "Well, I hope they will find some girls like me!"

"That will be difficult, but I'm sure they will get into the pants of some girls of their own age soon. I know that a few girls of their class have an eye on them."

"I hope your parents told them all about condoms and such things."

"Oh, they did. My dad is very open about sex, it's only my mum that isn't that open about it. It was even my dad who told me all about the birds and the bees and even about my period."

"Really?! How did that go?"

"With cheeks that were fiery red."

Us girls laughed and I could see her sitting there already, all shy and embarrassed while her dad was telling her everything about the female body. And then I just couldn't contain myself and said, "I hope he didn't show you how to use a tampon!"

She blushed and then said, "No, that's the only thing my mother showed me."

"By the way, is he your real or stepfather?"

"Stepfather."

"So, it wouldn't have been that bad if he had shown you?"

"Stop that! You're making me blush," she said, and I could see how her face turned red.

I just laughed and asked, "Is he handsome?"

"Stop it," she said again and then went on with, "or I will tickle you like my brothers and Jimmie did!"

"Oh no, don't tickle me!" I said with some fun in my voice and a scary face, holding my arms in front of me like you would do to protect yourself.

We both started laughing and when we had calmed down, she said, "You know! You're a real tease."

"Oh ... I know!" and shrugged my shoulders.

Then Chrissie turned serious again and asked, "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No," I said. "But I recently broke up with my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend!" she said with a smile.

"Yes, we had been together for about a year when she had to move away to Spain with her parents."

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said with real sympathy in her voice.

"Those things happen," I said and tried to be as casual about it as I could.

Chrissie kept quiet for a few seconds and then asked, "And no new girlfriend in the picture yet?"

"Not yet," I said smiling. "Why? Interested!"

She blushed again and then said, "No ... oh no, I couldn't do that."

"What do you mean? Being with a girl or being my girlfriend."

I saw she was looking at me a little uncomfortable, and she wasn't sure what to say.

"How old are you?" I suddenly asked.

"Eh ... twenty," she said.

"So, you should be knowing by now if you are into boys or girls!"

"I should be," she said. "But..."

I waited for a moment and then asked, "But what?"

"Well, I'm not sure!"

"Did you had boyfriends in the past?"

"A few."

"Did you like it."

"Kind of."

"Did you like it or not?"

"Well ... yeah I liked it, but I never felt love for them, it was just sex."

I smiled at her and asked, "And did you like the sex?"

"It wasn't unpleasant, after the first time," she said.

"So, you like boys then?"

She was getting uncomfortable again and said, "I like them, but ... I also fantasize about girls."

"What kind of fantasies?"

"Sexual," she said. "I wonder how it would feel to kiss a girl."

"So, why don't you try it then."

"I'm not sure my friends would like that. I don't think they are into girls."

"Well ... You have a naked girl sitting here, so why don't you try it?"

She looked at me and I noticed she even smiled at me but said, "Oh, I can't do that!"

"Why not?"

"I ... well I just can't!"

Even when she said this, I could see in her eyes that she really wanted to try it, but that she was just too shy about it, maybe even afraid that she would like it too much. That's when I decided to take the initiative and just go for it. Even when it was just for fun, I sure thought that this girl was very beautiful, and that we could maybe have some fun together.

Like I mentioned before, this twenty year old girl looked very lovely with her long brown hair falling over her shoulders. Her hair almost reached the middle of her back. However, I may not forget to mention those dark green eyes that always seemed to twinkle in the light. And even when she was only 1m60 tall, she had just the perfect figure for it, very slim waist with firm buttocks and her twin sisters on her chest were looking very firm, she maybe had a big B maybe even a small C-cup.

And I must confess, I had some needs of myself. I sure wished some girl, any girl, would touch me again and make my body enjoy the feeling of hands caressing it.

I stood up from my sofa and walked towards her. When I did this, I could see how Chrissie's eyes were looking at me, and it seemed she was a little anxious about what would happen but also curios about it. I sure could feel that nice feeling of anticipation in my loins.

I went sitting next to her, and I had put my right leg on the sofa with my left leg still standing on the floor. She looked at me and when I brushed her long hair away from her face and over her shoulders onto her back, she smiled at me. It seemed she was receptive to my touch, she sure didn't pull herself away.

I moved closer to her, and then she turned her body towards me, and I gave her a first peck on the mouth. I noticed again that she didn't flinch, and then I decided to give her a real wet kiss. I opened my mouth a little, and I could feel that she did the same, so I slipped my tongue inside her mouth and French kissed her. I don't know where she had learned it, but she was a very good kisser.

While we were kissing, I could feel how her left leg brushed against mine, and that she was pulling it also onto the sofa, so she was facing me better. Her left and my right leg were now touching. I wrapped my arms around her body and pulled her a little closer. She did the same and I could feel how her clothes were rubbing over the front of my naked body, her breasts were touching mine. With her hands on my back, she started to move her fingers over my naked skin, she was softly stroking up and down my back, bet she never went down to my buttocks.

While we kept on kissing, I could feel that she was breathing a little faster, and she was getting excited about what we were doing, and it was the same for me. I moved my right hand to the front of her body and started to undo the buttons of her blouse. She didn't stop me and just let me open her blouse with my hand.

While still kissing, I slipped my hand inside her blouse and could feel she was wearing a lace bra. I placed my hand on top of it and squeezed her left breast. When I did this, I could hear a moan escape from her throat.

She had finally moved her hands down my back and was now squeezing my buttocks. I was getting really turned on by this, and I'm sure she must have been feeling the same, because she was making those little happy noises.

I moved my hand around her body and to her back, I wanted to unclasp her bra. One of her hands had moved to my front, and I could feel how she was moving over my right breast with it, and ... then the doorbell rang and we both jumped up from the sofa, and we let go of each other's body.

"Shit!" I said out loud.

Chrissie quickly started to button up her blouse. I stopped her for a moment and kissed her on the lips and said, "Maybe we can proceed with this later on in the evening?"

"I would like that," she said with a smile on her face.

I then left her alone in the living room and went to the front door. When I opened it, I found Sofie behind the door of course. And like I had suspected, she wasn't shocked to find me naked in my home.

"Hi," she said. "So, almost ready for our shopping? Or, have you decided to leave even your coat and shoes at home?"

"Oh no," I said with a smile. "I'm wearing my coat and shoes like you asked. I'm not sure I would be comfortable like this in the city today. I'm sure it will be very crowded."

"Don't tell me you would have a problem with that?"

"Only if there would be too many young children or elderly people around," I said.

"Hmm ... well, I can understand that!" she said with a smile.

I let Sofie inside and we went into the living room together. Chrissie was still standing there, but she was decent again. The only sign, that could give away something about what we had been doing, was a little blush on her cheeks.

"Sofie this is Chrissie, Chrissie this is Sofie," I said and introduced them to each other.

"Hi," Chrissie said.

"Hello," Sofie responded. "So you are the girl that saved this naked girl last weekend."

Chrissie blushed again and said, "Yes, that's me."

I noticed that Sofie was checking out Chrissie, and then she smiled when she looked at me, going with her eyes up from my pussy to my eyes.

I hadn't thought about it, but it could have been that my lips had been a little puffy from the excitement that I had felt while kissing Chrissie. However, I was sure that my clit wasn't showing, I hadn't been that excited already.

"I'd better get my coat and shoes," I quickly said, before Sofie could say anything else. And when I walked away from the two girls, probably with them looking at my naked butt shaking, I quickly looked down at my pussy but saw that it only had gotten a little red from some blood that had been rushing to it in response of my arousal. However, my clit was still in hiding, and I was glad that I couldn't see anything glistening, because I was also sure that my pussy had to be somewhat wet at the inside.

I stepped into my sister's shoes, bent down at my waist and fastened both straps around my ankles.

"Hmm, she really has a nice pussy, doesn't she?" Sofie asked Chrissie.

"Uh-huh," Chrissie said in agreement.

When I grabbed my coat, I turned around and while walking towards those two girls looking at me, I pulled the coat on and started to button up, all the way up. The last button was just above my breasts and let me expose a little of my upper chest. My wallet and keys were already in my coat, so I was set to go.

"Ready!" I said.

"OK, let's go," Sofie said.

We decided that we would use Sofie's car to drive to the city. She knew the stores she wanted to go to, so it would be easier if she drove us all. On our drive over, Sofie and Chrissie did most of the talking, I was sitting on the backseat and Sofie was asking Chrissie all about what she had seen last weekend. Chrissie told her all about how she had found me in that boy's home, what she had done to startle me, before questioning me and then how she had found me on the floor, with those three boys looking down on me and laughing with this 18 year old girl peeing herself in front of them.

However, she also told Sofie about how she had cleaned me and how she had helped me to get back to my car, with those boys looking at me at the traffic light. When she was done with her story, Sofie thanked her for taking care of me like that, and she also said that she would have loved to see it for herself. I told her that hell needed to freeze over before she would ever see me pee. Sofie's response was just some laughter.

Sofie parked her car in one of the parking lots in the city, and then we walked towards the shop where she wanted to buy me some clothes. I was walking in the middle and both girls took me by the hand. Many boys turned their heads when they saw us walking by.

When we reached the main shopping road, it became very crowded, just like I had guessed already. You have to know that our city is one of those more popular shopping centers, and they even came from The Netherlands and Germany to our city. Not that we were less expensive than in their own Countries, but just because you had so many exclusive shops in our city made it interesting for them.

Sofie directed us through the crowd towards one of those shops that sold lovely dresses and other nice women clothing. When we got inside the shop, we noticed that there were many people around, and they were of all ages.

"Hmm," Sofie said with some pity in her voice. "We'd better don't make trouble in here, I don't think those old crones over there, would like a naked girl in here."

And Sofie nodded her head in the direction of two old women. We could see how they were already showing disapproval of two other girls that dressed somewhat sexy. And those girls were wearing skirts that came to their mid-thighs, and it seemed already too short for those women. If I would turn up naked in here, they would probably make a big deal about it.

Nevertheless, Sofie wanted to buy me a nice dress, a skirt and a nice revealing top in this store. We looked around the store for them for some time, and Sofie found a nice black dress for me.

We walked over to the changing booths in the back of the store. Those booths were all occupied, and we needed to wait for one of them to get free. In the meantime, we looked around us and noticed that those two old women seemed to be accompanied by a girl around our age. They were picking out dresses for her and those would cover her from her neck down to her feet. The girl was making faces like she was tortured by those two women. I can't be sure of this, but I suspected that these two women were her grandparents, and she needed a nice dress for a family affair. She was now wearing a dress without sleeves. They gave that girl another dress and off, she went again.

Finally, a changing booth got free, and I quickly went inside, before someone else could occupy it. I removed my coat and put the dress on that Sofie had picked out for me. When I checked it in the mirror of the changing booth, I thought that it was too big for me. It was too loose around my body and didn't flatter me at all.

I came out of the changing booth, to show it to the others, and I noticed that there was a woman talking with Sofie and Chrissie. I walked up to them and showed them my dress.

"That's no good! It's too big for you!" the woman said. It seemed she was an employee of the shop, and she was responsible for those three changing booths at the back.

She walked around me and then said, "I think you will need a size smaller, maybe even two sizes for your body type. Get out of it and I will bring you two other dresses that you can try on."

"Thanks," I said to the woman. It seemed she knew what she was talking about.

I went back into the changing booth and removed the dress. I hung it back on the clothes hanger and then waited for her to bring me two other dresses. The door of my changing booth was suddenly pulled open and that woman was standing there with those two dresses in her hand.

"Oh sorry," she said very surprised, when she noticed me standing there completely naked. She quickly closed the door and then opened the door just enough so she could give me the two dresses. I accepted them and gave her the other dress that was too big for me.

I first tried the one that was a size smaller, but I still didn't like the look. So, I took the other one and that one fitted me much better. It was nicely stretched around my body and accentuated my body shape perfectly.

The dress was a long gala dress that came to my calves. It was smaller at my waist and showed my buttocks off nicely. The top of the dress had some cleavage, but it was very decent. It made me look like a very elegant woman. The back of the dress existed out of straps that went from one side to the other, showing some skin but still covering my back. I liked it very much.

I came out of the changing booth again and showed this dress to my friends and that woman. They looked at me and I gave them a slow spin, so they could see all sides of me.

"That's perfect for you!" the woman said.

Well, I knew she was the salesperson, so even when it would have looked like a potato bag on me, she would probably still have said it was perfect. However, Sofie and Chrissie agreed with the woman's assessment, so I was pleased with it. Well, I also thought that Sofie had picked a very beautiful dress for me.

I noticed that the girl, with those two grandmothers, was looking at me, and she looked sad when she saw me in this dress. I bet that she wished that she could have one like this. However, those two women looked at me as well, and they shook with their head in disapproval. They pushed another dress in that girl's hands and with a sad face she turned around and went back in her changing booth to try this one on. I thought that this girl will probably end up in a dress that covered her completely, except her head, hands and feet.

However, I also noticed that some of the men in the store, waiting for their wives or girlfriends, were looking at me, and they seemed to like what they saw. It made me more than happy, if only I could have been naked in here, it would have been so much better.

Sofie said that she would buy this dress, and while I had been changing into this dress, Sofie had already found a skirt and top for me. Before I undressed again, I gave the dress that we didn't need any longer to that woman, and then I changed into the skirt and top Sofie had chosen for me.

The skirt was dark blue and went down to just above my knees. The top was also dark blue but was very skimpy. It wasn't really a tank top, but had some similarities. It was about the same size, but it was buttoned up like a blouse in the front. It came down to just above the skirt and let a little area of my tummy exposed. It went up to my neck, and there it was held up with a strap. When I buttoned it up completely, I was covered to just above my breasts. My back was also covered but my shoulder blades were exposed. I looked at myself in the mirror again, and again I thought that Sofie had an impeccable taste.

And what was more important, they fitted me like a glove. The skirt was maybe a little lose, but it showed my shape nicely and the top was skintight what made my breasts look bigger than they were.

I walked out of the changing booth and showed myself to my friends and the woman again. They all looked in approval about my outfit and the men around me, when their women weren't with them, all looked with those typical lusty eyes at me. So I knew that this outfit was again perfect for me.

And yes, those old crones looked at me like I was one of the devil's concubines, and they didn't even try to hide their disapproval. And it was then that I decided to just give them something they would surely not approve of. I was getting fed up about their judgment of other people and how they were dressed.

So, I went back inside my changing booth, undressed, grabbed the dress, skirt and top that Sofie wanted to buy for me and just walked out of the changing booth and towards my friends and that woman, while completely naked.

For a moment, that woman didn't know what was happening, she was just too stunned about seeing me naked like this in the open. I gave her the clothes and said, "Maybe you can already prepare the bill while I get dressed again."

"Eh ... yes," was all that she could manage.

I noticed that Sofie was giving me a naughty smile and Chrissie looked shocked about what I just had done. However, some men around me, they ... well, their eyes almost popped out of their head. I even saw that one woman, who was there with her daughter, smiled at me. And those two old hags, well, they just looked in disgust at my naked body, and I could hear one of them say, "Look at that, what a slut, in our day that would never be tolerated."

I noticed that the girl with them was also looking at me, and she was smiling from ear to ear. She probably knew why I had done this and those two old women sure where upset with me and when they saw their granddaughter looking at me, one of them almost screamed, "Don't look at that girl, she isn't decent!" and then she quickly picked a dress out of the rack she was standing at and said, "Here go change into this."

The girl looked at the dress, then at me, and I noticed she had a big smile on her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.