The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 46

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 46 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Monday, 28 august 2000 - Our Last Weekend — Day 4

When I woke up in the morning, Illiana her head was lying on my tummy. Maybe many would have thought, "YUCK!" when they would see how she had been drooling all over me, but I found it just cute.

I kept on lying there and looked at her sleeping for almost a half hour before she also woke up. When she finally opened her eyes and saw me looking at her, she just smiled and said, "Good morning honey."

"Good morning baby," I responded.

It was only when she got up from my tummy that she noticed how her saliva was spread out over my tummy, she blushed for a moment and used the bed cover to wipe her saliva away.

After she had wiped my tummy clean, she got up, and I followed her example. I quickly checked the time and saw that it was only just past 8am.

I could see how her nose curled while she sniffed the air, and she said, "I think we'd better take a shower first, you can still smell our pussy juices on us."

"That's maybe for the best," I said. "But I love it when you smell like this."

Illiana had to laugh with this, and she started to pull me along to the bathroom. We took our showers together again, like we had done so many times before and after some other grooming rituals, we returned to our bedroom.

"Has Koen said anything about when he would leave for home?" Illiana asked.

"He said that he wanted to leave after dinner," I answered.

Illiana gave me one of her famous looks and said, "Are you up for a walk in the dunes?"

"Always," I said. And wondered if she had something else in mind as well.

She gave me her sweet girl look and said, "Also without our clothes?"

"Of course," I said. I sure wasn't planning to get dressed just yet.

"But I was also planning to walk away from the nude beach, just to see what we can find further up."

"Well, if we are in the dunes, I think it will be safe."

"OK then," she said. "Let's go."

Before we went out, I made a note for Koen and Ilse again. In the hotel, we had the usual people looking at us in the foyer, but outside, we noticed that there weren't many people around anymore. The weekend tourists had gone home already and at the end of the summer holiday, most students were also gone to get ready for returning to school. Well, I should also do the same, but my head wasn't thinking about school for now, my mind was still with Illiana and our last weekend of fun.

Illiana and I crossed the promenade, and then we walked towards the nude beach. When we were almost half way, we turned to our left and walked on through the dunes parallel with the beach and the sea. We made sure that we kept on walking between two high dunes, so nobody on the promenade or the beach could see us.

After a short walk, I knew that we must have crossed the boundaries of the nude beach already, but we just walked on. In the direction in front of us, I couldn't see any buildings to our left anymore, and I could only see the top of our hotel when I looked behind me.

"I hope we don't run into cops," Illiana said. And I could see that she was a bit apprehensive.

Illiana always had been good in thinking up those things that we did, but she still had problems with implementing those ideas, if she was involved as well. She was always thinking about what could go wrong, while I was always thinking about how much fun it was.

We had walked for a rather long time already when we found us a bunker from World War II in the dunes, it was built on top of an elevated part of the dunes.

"Do you want to have a look inside?" I asked.

"Not inside," Illiana said. "But we can have a closer look around it."

"OK," I said.

We climbed the little hill and when we stood next to the bunker, we could see over the dunes around us. In the distance, we could see the sea and the beach. In front of us, we could see apartments rising in the distance, and in the direction we had come, we saw our hotel. At this point, we must have been just in between two tourists areas.

Because we were standing on an elevated part of the dunes, we had to watch out for people, but luckily we couldn't see anyone else around us.

"I'm going to look inside," I said.

"Are you crazy?"

"No, just curios," I said smiling.

We walked up to the opening of the bunker, and we first could only see a wall inside of it. However, to the right was a corridor, and it went to the front of the bunker. I checked inside the corridor and quickly said, "Hmm, I don't think I will go inside. Look at all those spider webs."

"Still scared of those little critters," Illiana said almost laughing.

"You know I am!" I said and looked around if I couldn't see one too close to me.

"Are we going to walk on or return to the nude beach?" Illiana asked.

"Walk on," I said. We had plenty of time left, and I wanted to see how far we could go without getting seen, or if we could maybe find something else interesting around here.

We walked on for a rather long time, without hearing or seeing someone or something else around us. By the time that we couldn't see our hotel anymore, we noticed that those apartments in front of us were getting very close.

"We'd better turn back," Illiana said.

"Not yet," I said. "Let's go to the beach first, just to see if there are people on it."

Even when this made Illiana anxious again, she didn't say anything about it and followed me in the direction of the beach. When we could see the sea, we crunched down and very carefully sneaked closer to the beach. In the end, we were crawling in the sand with our tummies all the way to the edge of the dunes.

We kept on lying just behind the edge of the last dune and looked over it towards the beach and sea in front of us. We noticed that there were a few kids playing on the beach, but that was all. This beach was away from the more popular beaches, and I think that the local kids came to this one to separate them from the tourists. I saw that a group of kids were trying to let up a kite. Further on the beach, I also saw a sign that told us that we couldn't swim here because there was no supervision provided by the lifeguards at this stretch of the beach.

"Let's go back," Illiana said. I think she was afraid that those kids could catch us here. It sure wouldn't be a good idea to be caught by a group of 12 to 14 year old kids.

"OK," I answered. More because there wasn't anything special to see around here then that I wanted to return to the hotel.

We crawled down the dune on our tummies and then stood up when we were out of sight. Illiana looked and me and smiled.

"Your front is completely covered with sand," she said.

I smiled back at her and said, "I'm not the only one!"

She started to rub with her hands all over the front of my body, and she wiped all the sand away. She then lifted up her arms above her head and said, "Now it's your turn."

So, I did the same and made sure that I removed most of the little sand grains from her body, ending my cleaning off her body with a little kiss on her left nipple.

She then wrapped her arms around me and gave me a nice and hot French kiss.

"Are we going back now?" Illiana asked while still holding me in her arms.

"That's maybe the best," I said. "Who knows how they will react on us further up the beach."

And so we started on our walk back to the hotel and the nude beach where they wouldn't have a problem with us naked girls. When we came at the bunker again, we stayed down in the dunes this time and just walked around the hill.

Then we heard some noises coming from above us and when we looked up, we saw four boys running down the hill from the bunker.

"HELLO GIRLS!" one of the boys shouted at us.

"Shit!" I thought when I saw those 4 coming closer to us. It seemed they had been inspecting the same entrance of the bunker when their eyes had caught a glimpse of us naked girls walking past the hill.

For a moment, I thought about running away, but in the end, I didn't do it. I just turned around and Illiana came standing behind me to cover her body from those boys with my naked body.

"Are you two lost?" a boy asked.

"No," I said. I was getting a little anxious as well. I didn't like how those boys were looking at us.

"Well, the nude beach is some distance away, you know," another boy said sarcastically.

"I know," I said. "We just wanted to have a little walk in the dunes."

They were now standing in front of us, and I saw that their eyes were going all over my body. I felt a little afraid but also excited about the whole situation. They seemed to be around the ago of 15 maybe 16 years old, and real rascals. All four of them had just shorts on and one of them also a t-shirt. I had noticed that those shorts had moved in the front, while they had been looking at my exposed breasts and pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.