The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 41

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 41 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Saturday, 12 August 2000 - Searching for Patrick's Apartment

We had made plans to go to Patrick's home today. His parents were gone for a week and this would be the ideal time to have some fun at his home. Well, I say home, but they lived in an apartment complex outside of the city limits. They had only moved there recently, because his dad's place of work was in the factory at the other side of the busy road, and it was less expensive there than the place they had been renting in our area.

All of us were eager to find out how his new place looked like, and I was also wondering if he had also moved his posters to his new room. If you don't remember it, he was that guy with all those posters in his room with race cars and half naked girls on them. As I have told before, I had been in his old room once, and I had been astonished by his wallpaper. Instead of using wallpaper, he had used many different posters of cars and half naked girls. Not that I minded it, but I always wondered what other girls would think about it when they discovered it. To me, it just showed me that he had a healthy interest in girls, and yes, cars too. Well, I knew how he looked at me by times, so I also knew that he didn't mind looking at completely naked girls.

On the previous Thursday, when I had been tied down between those two trees, he had invited Illiana to his place, and she had to take me along of course. He had also asked Sally, but she didn't have time today. Also, she didn't know my friends all too well. She had only come along on the previous week, because she wondered how people would react when they found me naked and vulnerable. Well, I already know how she reacts on finding a naked girl in the woods of course.

However, Patrick had also invited Eva and Inge to his place. I found it a little strange that he had invited so many girls, but he didn't say anything about the boys he had invited. Well, I even didn't know if he had invited some other boys, maybe he wished to be alone with us girls.

We had all decided to go to his place together, only Inge would go straight to his place, because she was at her grandparent's home, and they lived near his place.

Because it was a nice summer's day, I decided to wear my cut off jeans, that showed a little of the bottom half of my buttocks when I sat down on my bike and a white t-shirt. On my feet, I decided on some sneakers.

Even so, Illiana and Eva didn't make me the only girl that would be noticed in the streets. Illiana had decided to wear a summer's dress that came down to her knees, and she had her flip flops on her feet. I was very surprised that she didn't wear any underwear with it, just like me, she seemed to have adopted the carefree attitude of leaving our confining panties at home. And when Eva arrived at my home, I saw that she was wearing a short dark blue summer skirt that came to mid-thighs, and she had a cut off t-shirt on that came just barely beneath her breasts. She was wearing some open sandals on her feet. When she jumped of her bicycle, I had seen that she was wearing panties in the same color as her skirt. Nevertheless, she clearly showed that she was bra-less. And it got only more obvious when she stretched her arms above her head and showed us a little of the bottom half of her breasts. And then that fiery red nail polish on her toe- and fingernails made her very stunning.

I was again a little startled by this. Because this was a girl that normally covered up her arms and legs because she didn't like the sun. And that was also very obvious by her very white skin. However, on that day, she seemed eager to expose herself as much as she could. I wondered if she also had an eye for Patrick. Well, I knew that he and Inge weren't a couple anymore, so he was fair game for everyone again, and I knew that many of the girls had an eye on him.

And I have to confess, even I thought about him sometimes. He sure was a very handsome boy. And because he also knew it, he had a flair around him that made him only more attractive to us girls.

On the way over to his place, it was obvious that us girls distracted many car drivers. And there had been even some guys who honked at us when they drove by. I don't know for which girl they honked, but I'm sure my buttocks were a nice sight to look at, and Eva's clothes also didn't leave much to the imagination. Maybe Illiana was the most decently dressed person among us, even when I knew that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

When we reached Patrick's place, we saw that he was living in an apartment complex that existed out of 3 buildings with 10 floors each. They had a big mutual underground parking lot, and because he had given Illiana the pin code of the garage door, we all went down in the parking lot and cycled over to the far end of it. We placed our bicycles in the bicycle stand and locked them. Maybe it wasn't necessary, but we sure didn't want that somebody stole them.

In the parking lot, it was much cooler than outside and because we all were wearing thin clothes, we saw how our nipples had reacted on this temperature difference. All our nipples were showing through our clothes. Well, it was most obvious with Eva and myself, but I sure noticed that Illiana her nipples were sometimes also visible in her dress. When we saw this, us girls giggled and then Eva said, "I hope it's a little warmer in the building, else Patrick won't look us in the eyes today."

However, then Illiana looked at me and still with a smile on her face, she said, "Well Veerle! What do you think? Would you do something daring for me today?"

"What do you have in mind?" I asked, but already knew that I would do anything she would ask from me.

"Well... ," Illiana said with a pause to tease me a little, "what do you think about going up to Patrick's apartment in the nude?"

"Is that all? Sure, that's no problem," I said. He had seen me naked so many times already that I sure didn't mind him seeing me like that again.

"Do you know the number of his apartment?" Illiana asked me suddenly.

"Eh ... no, I thought you knew it."

"Well, I know it, but that would make this dare more fun," Illiana said with a wicked smile on her face.

"Uh?" I said a little surprised with what she just had said.

"Well, what do you think if we would make it a little more exciting for you?"

I had already a suspicion of what she was about to ask from me, but to make sure that I wasn't thinking the wrong thing, I asked, "What do you want me to do?"

I can't be sure of course, but I think Illiana knew that I would do anything she would ask from me, and with some pleasure in her voice, she said, "I want you to wait here for about a minute. So Eva and I can go up already, and then you have to follow us, without knowing the number of his flat."

"No problem for me," I said. "But how would I know if I'm at the right door? I can't go knocking on all the doors to see if I'm at the right place!"

And by what Illiana said next, I knew that they had planned this for me the whole time.

"Patrick has a little white round sticker hanging at the back of the door handle, so you will need to check all the doors to find his place," Illiana said.

It sounded like something thrilling to do, but I was also a little scared and asked, "And what if I'm caught?"

"That's easy, then you can ask them if they know Patrick and where he lives," Illiana said almost laughing. And in response to what she had said, Eva started to giggle.

"And how do you know that the person who catches me naked in the building won't call the cops on me?"

"Well, that's the risk that we take honey," Illiana said with her teasing voice.

I thought about it for a moment, and well, she was right of course. If during last weeks dare a cop would have come along that path, I'm sure I would also have ended up at the precinct for indecent exposure. While we had been doing it, I hadn't thought about it too much, but afterwards, I always remember how lucky I have been by not getting caught by the wrong people. If cops would find me naked in the places where I have been, I'm sure they would just take me in and call my mother on me. Until our eighteenth birthday, our parents are responsible for us, and they won't bring us to court. Even so, I'm sure it would be very humiliating for me when this would happen to me.

However, I also knew that I couldn't enjoy this kind of freedom for long anymore, It was only a few weeks, and then I would be 18 and would be prosecuted as an adult if they catch me, so I'd better take advantage of the current situation and do those crazy things as long I'm sure that I can get away with them. And it's not that I'm running naked in the street, it's in a private building after all.

With these things in mind, I just smiled at Illiana and said, "OK, let's do this."

"I knew you would do it," Illiana said. "So, give me your clothes, so we can go up already."

With both girls watching me, I started to undress. First I pulled my t-shirt over my head, exposing my breasts and firm nipples to them and then I unbuttoned my cut-off jeans and let them fall down my legs. I looked at both girls and saw them checking me out. It seemed like I was more naked than clothed these days, and even when I was getting used to it, I always felt some arousal when I saw people look at me. Even when it was just Illiana and Eva.

I stepped out of my mini jeans and picked it up and gave Illiana my clothes.

She looked down at my feet and said, "Well, I'm sure your little toes would like to feel the cool floor and fresh air on them. What do you think?"

I smiled at her and played along by saying, "I think you are right."

So, I knelt down and started to untie my shoelaces. When I had removed both sneakers from my feet, I picked them up and gave them to Illiana while saying, "Ah ... this is much better."

Illiana came a little closer to me and with her free hand, she brushed over my right nipple and said, "Don't forget to thank Patrick for this!" And then she kissed me on the lips, turned around and started to walk away, with Eva following her.

However, before she could leave, I asked, "Is this something that Patrick came up with?"

Both girls turned around again, and Illiana said laughing, "It sure is! I think he loves to see you naked as much as I do. When you were tied down between those two trees last week, he couldn't keep his eyes off of you. And it's also then that he came up with this dare. He wondered if you could get to his apartment without being seen by his neighbors."

Before I could say anything, Eva interrupted us and asked, "Tied down between two trees?" It seemed that my previous dare hadn't gone around yet, well it seemed that Eva hadn't heard about it.

"Oh, don't worry. I'll show it to you when we are upstairs," Illiana said. "Patrick has the tape ready for us, so we can watch that tape while Veerle has to find us."

"WHAT?" I said a little disturbed. "I thought you had given the tape to me last week!"

Illiana giggled and said, "Well, that tape is not the tape of the dare from last week. Patrick has the real tape for safekeeping, but you will get it back after we have shown it to some of our friends today."

I wasn't too happy about this. It's not that I didn't want the others to see what we had done last week, but I was afraid that he would have made a copy of it for his own personal collection. I sure didn't want to be confronted with the things I did, somewhere in the future. Because I was sure that when our school time would be over, and I would need to go to work somewhere, my boss wouldn't be happy when naked pictures or even movies of me would end up on the Internet.

I must confess, these thoughts had started to grow in my mind ever since the day that the manager of that fast food restaurant had taken some pictures of me. I hoped she would keep her promise and never show them to anyone else or even lose them. If they would end up in the wrong hands, it could be very bad for me.

But for now, I couldn't do anything about it, so I would just try to forget it and do my current dare, but I said to Illiana, "We will talk about this later, but I'm not too happy about what you did."

And by the look she gave me, I knew that she understood that she had gone too far this time.

"Well, we'd better leave you alone now." Illiana said. "See you later and have fun finding us!"

Illiana and Eva turned around again and started to walk away from me. They walked up to the wall at the right side of the parking lot, seen from the entrance of the building. This wall went all the way from where I was standing to the other side where we had come in. It had three doors in it, probably a door for each tower of the apartment complex. Illiana and Eva took the middle door, and then I was left alone and completely naked in the underground parking lot. I waited for what seemed to be about 1 minute and then followed them.

The cool temperature and the excitement that I was feeling had made that my nipples were nicely erect already. The thing that I was most excited about, was the fact that I again was in a place where I could get caught by strangers. And not knowing how they would react, and what they would do to me, made it only more thrilling for me. Not that I wanted to get caught, but the idea alone was enough to make me excited.

While I walked over to the middle door, I could hear the sounds that my naked feet were making on the floor being echoed back to me and through the rest of the underground parking lot. However, I also wondered how long it would take to find Patrick's apartment, and if I would run into people that are living in this building during my search.

Before I walked through the door, I first opened it just a little and listened if I could hear something at the other side. Because I couldn't hear anything, I opened the door and went inside the building. I let the door just close behind me. I was now standing in an open area of about 8 by 8 meters. In the wall at the other side, I could see two elevator doors and also a wooden door at the right side of the wall. To my left and right was a hallway that was the same length as the parking lot, I thought.

For a moment, I was wondering what to do. I walked up to the elevators and looked at the lights that were on above the doors. One elevator seemed to be on the third floor and the other one on the seventh floor. So Illiana and Eva would be somewhere on those two floors, or would Illiana have pushed on another button when she got out of the elevator to mislead me? Well, I planned to check out those two floors first, and if I wouldn't find the sticker, I would just check out the other floors next.

However, I wasn't eager on taking the elevator. So, I first checked behind the wooden door and saw that there was a stair going up and at the top, I saw another door.

This seemed the safest way to me, even when I didn't know what was behind that door at the end of the staircase. I already presumed that it would go up to the ground floor and would end up in the main staircase of the building. Before going inside, I pushed the button with the orange light and saw the lights going on in the little staircase.

I walked in and started to go up the stairs. The door behind me closed automatically. While I was going up the stairs, I kept on listening. I just wanted sure that I couldn't hear anyone. Because I knew that I was also taking a risk by using this staircase. If somebody would open a door, the one in front of me or behind me, they would always catch me in here, because there was nothing around here the hide behind.

Luckily, I reached the top of the stairs without a problem. I put my ear against the door and couldn't hear anything behind it. I opened the door, just enough to put my head outside, and looked around me.

I saw a big open area in front of me. In the wall to the left, you had a glass door at the left side of the wall, and it went into the lobby of the building. And in the middle of that wall, they had built the staircase of the building. The wall, at the other side of me, had only one door, and it was at the right side of the wall. In the right wall, you had two doors at each end of the wall. And then there was the wall I was looking out from, you had one door at my right in the corner of the wall and at the left of me, you had of course those two elevators doors.

Seeing the layout of the building, it would mean that every floor would have 4 apartments, and I would always need to cross the open area to check the doors. So if a door would open, I would be exposed to whoever was opening that door. It seemed to me that this building was built to get me exposed before I could do anything about it.

Well, I couldn't hear or see anyone around, so I decided to get out of the staircase. I was now in the big hall and closed the door behind me, when I did this, I could hear a click, and when I checked the door I noticed that it was locked.

"Shit!" I thought. "They have a spring lock on the door."

So, if somebody would come in, I could only hide on the stairs and move up or down to hide myself from them. And if they wouldn't take the elevator, I would be in real trouble. However, because it was a 10 floor building, I also knew that if they would use the stairs, they probably would live on the first or second floor, most people would use the elevator when they had to go to a higher floor. Well, I was counting on the laziness of the people for this.

I checked out the lobby, and I noticed that the doorbells and mailboxes were there. That's when I decided to see if I could find Patrick's family name on it, maybe giving me an easy way to find where I had to go. Before pushing the handle down, I noticed that the door was locked. So, I needed to find me something to keep the door open before I could go check the names at the doorbells.

I started to look around me and the only thing that I saw that I could use, was a welcome mat that was lying in front of one of the doors. I quickly went for it, checking behind the handles of those two doors in that corner, but I would have been very lucky if one of them would have been the door to Patrick's apartment. Before going back to the front door, I also went to check the other two doors, you could never now of course, but like I thought already, no luck this time.

I went back to the glass door of the lobby and looked through it. The door at the other side was also in glass, so I could see outside up to the street. I couldn't see anyone outside, so I opened the door, places the welcome mat on the ground and checked if this was enough to keep the door open. When I saw that it was, I went into the lobby.

I walked up to the panel with all those doorbells on and started to check the names. Not all buttons had a name next to it, but I didn't see Patrick's family name anywhere. However, I also noticed that on the third and seventh floor, there was a name missing. So, I still needed to check both floors.

Well, I had to explore the whole building it seemed if I couldn't find that white sticker on the third and seventh floor. I went back into the staircase of the building, took the mat and walked up to the door where I had found it. When I was at that door and laid the mat back on the floor, I suddenly heard some feet running behind it. I kept on sitting down in my squatted position, afraid that the door would be opened. However, this didn't happen and I could hear how those running feet went away again. I think it must have been a kid living with his or her parents in that apartment that was just running around inside the apartment.

I then walked to the staircase and started to go up to the next floor. Because I had to go past the first and second floor anyway, I planned to check all the door handles. Knowing my girlfriend, I was sure that she could have pushed another button when she got out of the elevator, just to make sure that I didn't know on which floor I had to go.

However, I didn't find any stickers on the first and second floor. And when I was walking back to the staircase, so I could go up to the third floor, I heard how the door at the lobby opened and closed, and then I heard some footsteps. I stopped walking and just stood there as quietly as I could, then I heard a boy and girl talking with each other, I couldn't make out what they were saying, but they seemed to be having fun with each other. She sure had a laugh that sounded very happy.

I slowly sneaked up to the rail of the staircase and looked down. However, before I could see anything, I noticed that one of the elevators was going down. I was in luck, they weren't going to use the staircase. I waited until I heard the elevator door opening on the ground floor and then sneaked up the staircase, so I was between the second and third floor.

At the spot that I was sitting, they couldn't see me. Well, that's what I was hoping. However, I sure was glad that I had moved to this spot, because the elevator stopped at the floor that I had been, and then I heard them getting out. I moved a little, so I could take a peak, and I saw a boy and a girl in their mid twenties. They walked up to a door that I just had checked for a sticker and when he opened the door, I could see how the girl wrapped her arms around him and pulled him inside. I wondered if they would end up in the bedroom, it sure had looked to me, like that this girl wanted something more than just a nice chat with him.

Nevertheless, the best part of it all, I had escaped from the first two persons that could have caught me naked in their building. However, I also wondered what those two would have done if they had caught me, if they were already planning to have sex with each other, wouldn't they have been excited enough to also have some fun with me? Thinking this, made me feel all excited again, and if I hadn't been scared of being caught, I think I would have started to rub my own pussy from excitement.

I got up and then walked up to the third floor. I hoped that I would find a sticker behind the handle of one of those doors. However, this time, I wasn't lucky, and I didn't find any sticker on the door handles.

For a moment, I thought about taking the elevator to the seventh floor and look there first, but then I decided that I could better go up floor by floor and check all the door handles. If they weren't on the seventh floor, I had to go down and up anyway.

During my ongoing trip upstairs, I didn't run into any problems and nobody else came into the building that could catch me. However, I also didn't find any stickers, and by the time I had gotten to the ninth floor, I was getting a little worried. Were they playing a prank on me maybe, or had Illiana just used the middle door but then gone through the hallway to go to another building? I hoped that it was the last option, because else, I would never find them, or I would need to put my ear against all the doors and hope that I could hear a familiar voice inside. Only increasing the possibility to be caught of course.

Thinking about my next move, I decided that Illiana would probably have gone to another building. In the worst case, I would need to check two other buildings and many other handles before I would find my friends.

I decided on taking the elevator down to the parking lot this time. I knew that I would need to take it anyway, because that door on the ground floor was locked. And sure, it would be riskier by taking the elevator from the ninth floor down to the parking lot than walking down and using it from the ground floor to the parking lot. However, I just didn't want to walk all the way down and waist more time for my own safety. It was just a risk I wanted to take this time.

I walked up to the elevator doors and pushed on the button with the arrow down on it. The elevator, that was still on the seventh floor, started to move up and when it reached my floor it went open with a ting. I got inside and pushed on the button with P on it. When the elevator started to go down, I could feel how I got that butterfly feeling in my tummy again from the nerves. I knew that when somebody else in the building would push the down button, the elevator would stop for them on that floor, and they would catch me naked in this elevator. The thought scared me but also excited me, and I also thought that I would never get used to feel like this.

Even so, I was also glad that the elevator had started moving down when I had pushed on the P button, because I had seen that the panel also had a keyhole in it, and I had been afraid that the parking lot would have been locked completely and would only be reachable if you had a key. If that had been the case, I would have been stuck inside this building.

While I was traveling down in the elevator, I kept an eye on the numbers above the door. I was so afraid that the elevator would stop on one of the other floors. Nevertheless, again I was lucky, and it didn't happen. I reached the parking lot and the door of the elevator whizzed open and nobody was standing there. I let out a sigh of relief. I walked out of the elevator, and it's then that I heard how the elevator door, next to mine, was closing. For a moment, I was struck down in fear, and I just couldn't move, but when I heard that the elevator started to move, I looked at it, and I could see it was going up.

I let out a huge sigh of relief this time, if I had reached the parking lot a few seconds earlier, I would have been caught for real, and not knowing who had taken that elevator made me even more queasy. What if it had been some kids or teenagers, they surely would first have laughed at me, but when they would get over the first surprise. I didn't want to think what else they could do to me and for a moment I thought back on what Sally had done to me when she had found me naked in public.

And thinking of this, I could feel how shivers went up and down my spine. This sure had been a very close call. When the other elevator stopped on the fourth floor, I came back to my senses.

Well, it was now up to me to decide if I would go to the right or the left building. Thinking about it, I decided that I would take the building that was the closest to the bicycle rack. It would be logical to put your bike away at the building that was the closest. Or, would even Illiana have thought about this and done it to misdirect me again? "Crap! Why has she to be so sneaky all the time? It makes me second guess all my decisions now," I thought.

I just decided to try my luck and to follow my instincts. I looked in the hallway and saw, in the distance, that there was an area that looked like this one. Well, I presumed that there was an area like this one, because I saw a big opening in the wall. However, the whole way over to there, I would be in a hallway where I couldn't hide anywhere. There were several doors, but when I had checked the first one, I had noticed that it was locked. So, I presumed that this would be the case for all the other doors too. If somebody would walk in from the parking lot or from the buildings, they would see me if they looked into the hallway. This building sure wasn't very friendly for a naked girl.

Thinking about my own safety again, I thought it would be best if I used the parking lot, so I could always hide behind a car if somebody would show up. Even when being caught would still be a thrill for me, I also didn't want it to happen. I just couldn't be sure if that person would just have a good look and laugh at me and then let me go, or if they wanted to do something more extreme with me. Because I sure knew that there was also a possibility that they could call the cops on me or even grab and hold me for them to pick me up. No, I'd better get a little more cautious again, I already had me a close call just now.

I went out into the parking lot again, and walked along the wall up to the door that was the closest to our bikes. When I looked over at it, I saw that there were two other bikes there, and I recognized Inge's bike among them. It seemed she had arrived here after us, and she sure would put her bike closest to the building that she needed to be.

However, before I could reach the door, I heard a sound behind me, and then I saw how the gate of the parking lot started to go open. For a moment, I thought about making a sprint for the door, but when I heard the engine of a car. I just ran towards the car closest to me and squatted down behind it.

I had hidden me just in time, because at that moment I had squatted down behind the car, another car drove inside the parking lot. I was very happy when I saw that the car didn't drive all the why towards me, but parked at the other side of the parking lot. When the car engine was stopped, I saw a woman getting out of the car. I didn't dare to move, because the acoustic of the parking lot would make any noise so much louder, I thought.

I could see how she opened the back door of her car, and I presumed she was letting her kid out of the car. However, then I saw a black shadow move very quickly and then a dog barked. I could see how the dog started to run around the place, and I got scared when he was getting closer to me. Not because I'm scared of dogs, but because I was afraid he would find me and start barking at me. In the meantime, the woman had opened the trunk of her car, and I saw that she was getting a trolley out of it. I can't tell you for sure what else she got out of her trunk, because I noticed that the dog was getting very close to the place I was hiding now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.