The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 29

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 29 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Saturday, 22 July 2000 - My Nanny Adventure — Day 8

I hadn't set my alarm clock for today and woke up around 10am that day. Loesje was still sleeping next to me. During the night, the sheet over our bodies had been pulled down to our feet. It gave me a nice view on her body. She was lying on her back, and I liked seeing her breasts going up and down while she was breathing. She sure was a beautiful girl.

Not much later, she also woke up and when she noticed how I was looking at her. She turned over to face me and said, "So! Are you liking the view?"

I smiled and teased her by saying, "Hmm, hmm, it's not too bad."

"Well, I'd better get to my bungalow now," she said. "I want to make sure I'm nice and clean for this evening."

I understood what she was saying, I was also planning to have a good clean shave this morning. If we go through by going naked to that party in the woods, I wanted to make sure that I was on my best.

When Loesje was gone, I took a nice hot shower and shaved every part of my body that needed it. Not that there were already many hairs showing, because it was only two days ago that I had shaved the last time.

Around noon, I went to the dining room for my dinner. I had just skipped breakfast, because we had gotten up so late today. When I was sitting there alone, it felt a little strange without the family. However, not much later Loesje joined me at the table.

While we were eating, she asked, "Do you already have plans for this afternoon."

"No," I said between bites.

"Fancy a tennis game?" She asked. "One of the boys from yesterday said he had a field reserved for today, and if I could find a friend, we could play against them."

"I'm in," I said. Because I wanted to do something else than just swim and hangout at the pool for a change.

After our dinner, we went to our own bungalows to get our sneakers. Well, I went for my sneakers, but when I met up with Loesje, she also had a skirt and t-shirt with her.

"Is that all you are taking with you?" She asked when she looked at my sneakers.

"Yes," I said. "Didn't the pamphlet say that you only needed sneakers on the sport fields?"

She looked at me and with a smile on her lips, she said, "Well, I'm sure the boys will like your tennis outfit."

When we reached the tennis fields, she saw the boy from yesterday at the field in the back. So we walked up to them while she was waving at him.

They both looked very fit with nice tanned bodies and everything at the right place. Jan had black short hair and dark brown eyes. Jeroen had light brown hair and light brown greenish eyes.

I put on my sneakers and went to get a tennis racket from the building close by. When I came back, Loesje was dressed and the boys also were wearing shorts. Looking around me, I saw that most people were wearing clothes on the fields. I could only see one couple playing tennis in the nude and that was it. I found it a little strange to be honest.

The boys looked at me and Jeroen asked, "Don't you have anything to wear with you?"

"No," I said. "I just want to play in the nude. How often do you get the chance to play tennis naked?"

"Well, if you have no problem with it, let's play." He said with a smile.

And so we started our game. Loesje was a rather good tennis player, she often saved us during the game. The first set went to the boys with 6-4, but the second set, we had won with 3-6. So the next would be the deciding set.

"Nicely played, girls," Jan said. "What do you think about a wager for the last set?"

I looked at Loesje, but she doesn't seem that eager to accept it. So I asked, "Maybe, what are you thinking of?"

"Well, I don't know if you heard, but there is a party in the woods this evening with the local youth."

I looked at Loesje and saw her smiling at me. And I could see that was thinking the same thing as I was.

"No, we haven't heard about it," I said with a straight face. "And what has it to do with the wager?"

"Well, if we win, you come with us as our dates."

"And what if we win?" I asked.

"Hmm, I don't now, what do you want us to do?"

I smiled and said, "If we win, you will come with us as our dates, but you can't take any clothes with you for the evening. So you two would be our naked dates."

I saw that he was thinking about it, but it seemed he wasn't to keen about this. He talked with Jeroen and after a while Jeroen said, "OK, but then you two will do the same if you lose!"

"That's a deal," I said without thinking.

I could see that the boys hadn't expected this answer from me. Because for a moment they looked shocked and scared at the same time.

"You're sure about that?" He asked. "You can't take anything with you, so you will be there the whole night completely naked!"

I think he was trying to scare us, but what he didn't know was that we both had planned to do it anyway. So, we weren't taking an extra risk, we only could gain some naked dudes escorting us to that party in the forest.

"Yep, that's the deal. So you better pray you win, because I sure would like to show you around to all the local girls this evening." I said teasing him.

Then we started to play, and this time I also used my naked assets to give them extra distractions while playing. Loesje was a little afraid of losing, because she had agreed to me that she would try to do it this evening, but when we would lose, she would be forced to do it.

The match went up equally, but in the end Loesje came through for us, and we won 6-8. When we walked up to the net, I could see that the boys weren't happy about it. They would be naked this evening or have to face the consequences of not following up on their bets.

We agreed that Jan would escort me to the party and Jeroen would escort Loesje. They could pick us up around 7:30pm at my bungalow.

"And make sure your birthday suit is nice and clean," I said with a smile.

Before we walked over to my bungalow, Loesje got undressed again, but we kept our sneakers on this time.

"What are you going to do this evening?" Loesje asked.

"How do you mean?" I asked, because she already knew what I was going to do.

"Well, we have won our bet, are you going to show up dressed now, with the boys naked as our dates? Or, are you still going through with it and also go in the nude?"

"Oh, I will also go in the nude of course. But I changed the bet only to try to get us some naked dates as well. I thought it could be fun with them also in the nude around us. And because they can't take anything with them, I think the girls on the party will have great fun with them."

"You don't mean... ?"

"Sure I do, those boys will get into trouble before the night is over."

"Girl, you have a real mean streak," she said with a big smile on her face. It seemed she was as playful as me by times.

"Don't worry, I'm sure the boys will love it in the end." I said laughing and then asked, "And you, are you joining me in the nude or not?"

She had to think about it, shrugged her shoulders and said, "Sure, why not. I can't let you do it alone, and I'm sure that Jan and Jeroen will love it that we join them in the nude."

After we had showered, we went for an early supper in the evening, and then we waited in my bungalow for the boys to arrive. This time, even I got butterflies in my tummy. It was more about the fact that I had nu clue with how many people we would be and how many people from the neighborhood would be joining us there. However, I sure was excited about it, and looking at Loesje, sitting in the sofa, I could see that she was also very excited about it. She was breathing a little faster than normally from the tension that she was feeling and her hard nipples were betraying her feelings about what we were about to do.

Around 7:35pm, we heard somebody knocking on the door of the bungalow. I stood up and went for the door. And when I opened it, I saw two naked boys standing in front of me. They both looked at me in surprise.

"Oh sorry, we thought you would be ready by now," Jan said.

"We are ready," I answered.

I saw that Jan smiled at me, and then he asked, "You're also going in the nude?"

"Yep," I said with a wink. "I had already agreed of going there in the nude to some other guys from the resort a few days ago."

"WHAT!" he said very surprised. "So you mean to tell me that if we hadn't agreed to the bet that you would have been naked anyway?"

"That's correct," I said laughing. "But I think that the outcome for me and Loesje is much better this way."

Both boys laughed and then Jan said, "Shit, I had heard something about a girl going naked to that party this evening, but I never thought it was you. You sure make us look like fools!"

"You two are no fools, just two guys who know how to have fun." I said smiling. "Well, we'd better walk over to the gate now. We agreed to gather there before going to the party. I want us all to arrive there at the same time for a little cover and protection."

We all walked over to the gate together, and Jan even presented me his arm to hang my arm in. Jeroen did the same for Loesje. The boys were very sweet with us, and they didn't seem too much in distress about going there in the nude. I have to confess, my nerves had also settled down, now that we were with four naked people already, it felt not that scary anymore to me.

At the gate, there were already a few waiting for me, and we waited a little longer for the others to arrive as well. At around 8:10pm, we started to walk towards the party in the forest. We were with 17 people in total. Even so, only my little group had decided to go without clothes. Sure, some of the girls had decided to wear less than they normally would do, but still they were covering all the naughty bits behind something. However, they sure had been surprised that it hadn't been only me that was naked, but that I was joined by another girl and even two naked boys.

I was glad that Jeroen was with Loesje. His company had helped to calm down her nerves, and you could see that she was also joking around with him.

When we reached the crossroad in the forest, we turned to the left. The trail didn't go in a straight line, so we first heard the music in the distance, before we could see the open area in the forest. They had made a fire in the middle of the field, and they had a little sound system with them for the music. And a lot of beer barrels and canisters it seemed. However, that was all what they had, so we had no choice and had to drink beer too if we wanted something.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.