A Talk With Mom and Making the Squad

by Bondi Beach

Copyright© 2009 by Bondi Beach

Erotica Sex Story: I made the varsity squad on my first try at the end of summer before my freshman year in high school. During an extended cuddle with my mom, I learned some very interesting things about my parents. A few other things happened, too. I'm keeping my eye on Dan. [Author's note: Once again, please note the incest code. It's there for a reason.]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Petting   Voyeurism   .

Getting ready for tryouts

I persuaded Mom and Dad to let me do a few intensive weeks of gymnastics over the summer before ninth grade, my freshman year in high school. In between the gymnastics and working out with Tommy--and I don't mean just horizontally, although we did a fair amount of that, too, I mean running, and some swimming--I was a busy girl.

Given what Mom and Dad had seen of Tommy and me earlier, my parents extended swimsuit-optional privileges to him. I don't know whether it was the prospect of seeing Mom nude or more of me, but Tommy enthusiastically accepted. As for Mom and maybe even Dad, perhaps the idea of seeing Tommy nude interested them.

"Stop staring, you jerk."

"What? I'm not staring."

"Yes, you are. Stop it, Tommy."

He leaned over to kiss me and slide his hand under me and tweak my nipple.

"Your mom is gorgeous, you know?"

Actually, I did know that. Dad apparently thought the same, because he was pretty vigorously applying sunscreen to Mom. To her front, that is, and to judge by her smile and her perky nipples, she was enjoying every minute of it. I couldn't see for sure, but it looked like he was pretty hard, too.

For myself, I was facedown and, for once, actually too pooped to move, except that I was kind of keeping an eye on Mom and Dad.

Grueling barely describes the six weeks of intensive gymnastics that had toned me up for the varsity cheer squad tryouts. Not only that, but Tommy and I had been running almost every morning before the heat of the day. It probably didn't help, or maybe it did, that we often added an extra cool-down exercise at the end of the run. One that left us limp and very happy.

Anyway, today was the first of three days of tryouts. Each day was a workout in itself, a combination of exercises and new routines. The coaches were taking notes the whole time, and they were even making some digital photographs, including close-ups of each candidate.

I had tried to get Monica to try out with me but she chickened out at the last minute, saying she'd try next year.

Meanwhile, Dad was working his way up and down Mom's left leg, both palms on her thigh. It kind of looked like he was a little high up there, but if I had any doubts about whether Mom was liking that or not, her smile and her wink answered them.

I jumped when I felt Tommy's hand slide down over my butt.

"Tommy! Knock it off, pal."

"You like it, though, don't you?"

Trouble was, I did like it. His hand slid a little further around and between my legs. Without thinking I moved my thighs apart and I knew he could feel how wet I was. We'd skipped our cool-down exercise this morning. Tired as I was, I was horny as hell. Watching Dad working his hands higher and higher on Mom's thigh wasn't helping, either.

"Tommy, stop it. I mean it. Mom and Dad are right there."

"No, you don't."

"I do."

I might have sounded more serious if I hadn't been pushing back against Tommy's hand. Fuck it, I thought, I'm not that pooped, and I jumped up.

"I'm going inside for a Coke. Want one?"

Tommy looked at me.

"Yeah."

"I said, 'want one'?"

He's not a stupid boy, really. He got the point and hopped up to follow me.

I didn't go any farther than the kitchen table. Turned and pressed myself against Tommy. Got my tongue as far inside his mouth as I could, then dropped to my knees, my hands on Tommy's hips. Took him into my mouth, my tongue hot and wet and sliding down the underside of his dick, exactly the way he liked.

Tommy groaned and thrust further into my mouth. Then he reached down under my shoulders and brought me up. Turned me around and bent me over the kitchen table. Spread my legs, stepped up, and slid right home.

Oh, yes. I mean, oh, God, yes!

"Hard, Tommy!"

And he did. Hard and fast, just the right way, his hand over my mouth to stifle my commentary, but I don't think he was entirely successful. I was concentrating on the feel of his dick filling me, his hips slamming against me with each stroke, his other hand on my left boob as he fucked me, the tide rising, the feeling getting better and stronger and better until I drowned in it. Just as I went under I looked out the window and saw Dad look around for us.

Seeing we were gone, he didn't waste any time. Knee-walked up Mom and put his cock on her lips. She took him in, and in a second he was thrusting, not too hard, I don't think, although I'm not sure. At any rate, just about the time Tommy slammed me one more time and stopped and I felt him spurting inside me, Dad was coming all over Mom's face and she was giggling, or maybe laughing.

Watching her, once again I thought that my love of feeling Tommy spurt all over my face might be genetic.

Tommy and I were quiet for a minute, catching our breath. I watched Dad stand up, offer a hand to Mom, who was still laughing, and in another minute they were over to the pool and into the water to wash off.


Sunday morning

"Mom, can I ask you a question?"

She held me a little tighter and I think she moved against me a little. I had my t-shirt off and she'd taken her t-shirt off as she often did, and her nipples were poking me as she slid her hands over my bare skin, shoulders to butt under my panties, never breaking contact.

"Of course, sweetie."

She stopped for a moment, drew back and smiled at me. Then she kissed me on the lips the way she'd been doing for some time now on our Sunday morning cuddles, only this time she lingered a moment or two longer than she usually did. I liked that, and I kind of kissed her back a little.

"Um, I was wondering..."

All of a sudden I couldn't quite get the words out, which was pretty silly since Mom and I talked about everything, but that stupid cat everyone talks about had apparently snuck up and grabbed my tongue.

"Um..."

Mom kissed me again and waited, hands quiet for a moment. She knows when to talk and when to just wait.

"Have you ever, um, with Dad, I mean, had someone else there, too?"

Mom smiled.

"You mean, have I had sex with your dad and another person at the same time?"

"Yeah. Well, I meant a guy. Have you and Dad had another girl at the same time?"

Mom laughed.

"Oh, sweetie! You sure you really want to know?"

Huh? Of course I wanted to know. Why did she think I asked, anyway?

"Um, yeah, Mom. I mean, Tommy and I were talking about it the other day. I'm not sure, I mean, me and Tommy and Monica and, um, Dan..."

I stopped. Just realized it was one thing to tell Mom about myself and maybe even Tommy, but not quite the same about Monica or Dan. I mean, Mom and Dad had seen me with Tommy, so we didn't really have any secrets there, but now I wasn't sure, especially about the other two.

Mom squeezed me.

"And?"

I thought about it for a minute, remembering my conversation with Tommy a couple of days ago.


We were sitting in the bleachers watching Dan swim laps. School hadn't begun yet, but most of the teams had already started regular practices.

"You'd like to fuck him, wouldn't you?"

I turned to look at Tommy.

"And you'd like to watch, right?"

He grinned.

"Yeah. Then I'd want to fuck you right after and come all over you. And let him fuck you once more when I finished."

I smiled. Shivered a little. Smiled some more.

"I think I'd like that."

I knew I'd like it. My nipples were stiff already just thinking about it, and I could feel myself starting to get wet. Turned back to watch Dan just as he reached the end of the lane and boosted himself out. Tilted his head to get the water out of his left ear, looked up at us and headed our way. Smooth, chocolate-colored skin, long swimmer's muscles moving easily. God, I wanted to lick and bite and kiss him all over.


"Well, we've done some stuff, but Tommy and I were talking, and, um, well, we were talking about maybe some other stuff. I don't know."

Mom hugged me. Another kiss on my lips, and I was really liking that. A tingle, now, and I squeezed her and she squeezed me back. Mom kissed down the side of my neck, and I liked that even more.

"OK, I'll tell you about a couple of things. You tell me what you're thinking about with Tommy, OK? Deal?"

"Deal, Mom."

Mom laughed.

"Lisa, I'm sorry, I was just teasing you a little. You don't really have to tell me anything, you know that. If you want to tell me, I'll listen, I promise you. But I'll answer your question whether you tell me anything or not. How's that?"

"OK, Mom."

That was the neat thing about my mom. She never covered anything up, and she and Dad really wanted to know what was going on in my life, but I guess unless I came home and started smoking dope in the living room or something equally bad, they were going to let me tell them things when I wanted to.

Later on, like years later, I realized how clever they were. OK, maybe "clever" is kind of unfair. That sounds like maybe they were tricking me and my sister, but I don't think that's what they were doing at all. They figured listening rather than lecturing would be a better strategy to find out what was going on with us, and they were right.

"The answer to your question is 'yes, ' Lisa. We've had a third person with us more than once. Sometimes a guy, sometimes a girl."

I shivered when I heard this. Mom kissed me again, on the lips, this time holding my head in her hands. She lingered a little, and I felt my heart beating faster as I kissed Mom back. Mom drew back a little and smiled again.

"It was in college. In fact, the third person the first time was your dad, believe it or not."

Wow. This was something new.

"You mean, Dad wasn't your first?"

Mom laughed out loud.

"No, sweetie, he wasn't."

She grinned.

"But he turned out to be The One, you know, even if I didn't know that until a little later."

Mom started moving her hands on my back again.

"I was dating this guy, David, and we were getting a little wild. I mean, we'd do it almost anywhere. It was a little crazy, you know?"

I squeezed Mom a little. Didn't say anything. I was thinking maybe I inherited Mom's "crazy" gene, along with that other one.

"One afternoon we took a hike in the hills behind the campus. Lots of people hiked there but most of them didn't go very far, so if you walked a little ways over the ridge you could pretty much count on being alone.

"At the last minute, David told me his buddy, Brian, wanted to come along, and was that OK with me. Sure, I said, I know Brian and I kind of like him."

Mom gave me another squeeze.

"I think he's a little sexy, too, I added. Apparently David heard something in my tone, because he gave me a funny look when I said that.

"Anyway, it was a warm afternoon and we were all pretty hot and sweaty by the time we'd made it over Jasper Ridge and into the little meadow behind it. We'd brought along some sandwiches and water and some fruit, and we sat down in the shade for a bit to have some lunch."

Mom kissed me again, and started moving her hands on my back once more. Moved them down to my butt, again under my panties. I felt another tingle, maybe really a tremor this time. I clenched my cheeks, and Mom rubbed her hands in little circles on each cheek. That felt really good, and I gave Mom a little squeeze in return.

"Once we'd cooled down some, we moved back into the sun after a little while. Stretched out, the three of us, David on one side of me and Brian on the other. Talking about this and that, not really making much sense, you know, just enjoying the sun and feeling good and a little sleepy, even.

"I don't know exactly what I was thinking, but after a minute or two I pulled off my t-shirt and lay there in my bra and shorts. I wasn't that big, but I still looked pretty good, I thought."

At that, Mom pulled away from me and looked down at herself.

"Well, I'm still not that big, I guess."

I didn't know what to say, so I just snuggled closer to her, my face in her hair. Then, I don't know what came over me, but I kissed the side of her neck. Mom squeezed me, and for the first time I kissed her on the lips first, instead of waiting for her to kiss me, and rested my cheek against hers.

Mom kept stroking my back. To tell the truth, I was awfully warm at this point, so I kind of moved away a little so I was lying on my back, but still against Mom.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.