Jayden's Way - Cover

Jayden's Way

Copyright© 2009 by RogueX

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jayden thinks he is ready for his sophomore year of high school, but as life throws him a curve ball that disrupts his life and forces him to face his own faults.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Caution   Workplace   School   Transformation  

School had managed to be exceedingly boring that day, I contributed it to being that I was looking forward to hanging out with Destiny later tonight. After saying bye to Talia who was in my last class I had a quick bus ride home.

One of the best things about being a high schooler for me, was the freedom it allowed you to have. Kiara wouldn't get home from school for another hour and my mother came home at six. I quickly discarded my clothes and took a shower, then found a pair of black skinny jeans and my favorite black and blue Van's shirt. However, I used the same shoes as they simply matched together.

Now all I had to do was walk over to Destiny's house, one of the bad things for me was that my birthday was a week after school started. So unlike other sophomores and upper classmen I had to ride the bus and find rides. It was a nice enough day to walk, so I wasn't in that much of a bad mood. As I arrived to Destiny's house, who lived only a couple of blocks from my house. I looked at the drive way and noticed that the drive way was empty.

Opening up the door was Destiny, now as a guy of course I did a once ... or twice over her entire body. She was almost my height, with well defined legs that showed that she must work out frequently. And an alluring body shape that any woman twice her age would kill for. Though, not really trying to look like a pig I brought my eyes back to her face, which wasn't a let down at all. She wore an easy smile on her face and she moved out the way to let me in.

"Hey Destiny, you look beautiful today."

"Today, I thought I looked beautiful every day?" Destiny said now with a confident and teasing smile.

"Well of course you do I just meant..." I was about to start stammering when Destiny said.

"You've obviously been taken too long; I would have never thought you'd be tongue tied so easily." She said still teasing but with a hint of seriousness.

Trying to change the subject I responded "Well what were you trying to do today, I'm up for anything today."

"Let's drive around until we find something to do..." Destiny paused there before coming up to me and giving me keys she picked up off the table next to the front door. Whispering into my ear, she said to me "By the way, I like guys that take charge." With that she walked off toward the garage before stopping at the door. She motioned for me to follow; with a confused expression I followed her into the garage.

Stepping into the garage, I was surprised to see a Gt-R Nissan sitting in the garage next to a Corvette. I was surprised, not because I figured she was poor as most of us living in this neighborhood were far from. It was just a shock because I didn't know she was into cars, Destiny smiled and said "Have fun driving this, because this is my baby and I don't usually let people drive it. Not with all the long hours of work I've put into this car." Finally, the keys in my hand made sense, and trying to bring up a front of confidence that I didn't have at the time. I easily opened the door, and opened the door for Destiny as well before pulling of after she was in the car. I was heading toward Miami, only because that city is where you go if you need something to do.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.