Lisa's Story - Cover

Lisa's Story

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An accidental encounter leads to an intense incestuous love between precocious beautiful teenaged daughter and a successful handsome virile father that grew to include a wide array of sexual experiences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   InLaws   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Water Sports   Size   Big Breasts  

Philip Amory knew that society would never accept that he could both love his daughter and want to make love to her. She was still his little girl, but more so than ever when she was sitting astride him, his big hard cock thrust deep inside her wonderfully tight and welcoming asshole. It was because he had to be careful of what people thought that he longed to be able to fuck Lisa where he could be totally uninhibited. So he decided to charter a boat to take them both away from Barbados to one of the many islands in the Caribbean with a secluded beach.

Philip chartered the boat in the middle of a week when he and Lisa were holidaying in the Caribbean while his wife Sara stayed in England looking after her sick mother. Sara had promised to join them as soon as she was able, but until then father and daughter spent time together, seeing the sights, enjoying good food and wine, lazing on the beach and having frequent hot incestuous sex with each other. Their affair had begun when Lisa seduced her father one rainy evening, and it had continued ever since, growing ever hotter as Philip found new and ever more satisfying ways to fuck and bugger his beautiful 15-year-old daughter.

The previous day they had been together on what Philip thought was a fairly deserted beach. Lisa was wearing only a string bikini which left her gorgeous ass bare. A nylon cord ran between her buttocks and an inch-wide strip covered her cunt except for a few wisps of hair that curled out. She had been kneeling between his legs, her head bobbing dreamily up and down. Just as her wet lips pressed just a little tighter round the shaft of her father's massive prick, her suckling mouth taking the massive head of his throbbing cock deep into her throat in anticipation of gulping down his come as he climaxed, a large male dog ran under their umbrella and sniffed her raised bottom, which to a dog's nose must have been sending urgent messages forty yards up the beach.

Startled, Lisa pulled back, and was promptly covered with her father's sperm from her forehead to her bare large breasts. Philip walked her swiftly to the water while they were followed by a thrilled, leaping, somewhat befuddled, loudly barking dog and he was embarrassed that the couple who owned the dog were just strolling by and could clearly see Lisa's face and breasts glistening with his come.

He decided to ring Miriam, the voluptuous Bajan woman he and Lisa had enjoyed a fantastic sex session with, and tell her what he wanted.

"No problem, honey," she said. "My husband Max or father Sam will take you in his boat out to one of the islands. They both know some nice beaches with no holiday folks on. You can fuck your little girl's brains out and no-one will see!"

"Perfect," Philip said. "What do I have to do?"

"Best time to go is before dawn. Be on the jetty outside your hotel at four tomorrow morning. You can always make up the sleepin' time when you get there."

"Miriam, you're a treasure," he said and told Lisa what had been arranged.

"I hope it is Sam,"Lisa mused softly to her father.

The next morning there was a motorboat waiting at the end of the jetty, just as Miriam had promised. The Bajan man waiting in the prow was tall and muscular, mature with a wide smile. "Mornin', folks," he said. "Miriam has told me what you want and I know just the place."He had to be Miriam's father Sam. He was very handsome and powerfully built and was close to forty-seven or eight years.

Within an hour the boat was moored off a great sweep of coral beach, so shallow that Philip and Lisa could easily wade ashore. Sam helped them choose a spot under trees on the edge of the beach that would give them shade once the sun came up.

"No-one will disturb you here," Sam said. "I'm going up to the headland to dive for shells. I'll be back for you about five."

"Will you join us for lunch, Sam?" Philip asked.

"Now I'd like that," Sam said, smiling. "Folks don't usually ask me. Okay, I'll be back around noon. Have fun."

There was a twinkle in his eye and Philip laughed. Miriam had obviously told him that he and Lisa were lovers and Sam, like his daughter, was understanding of their similar love as he shared with Miriam.

Philip spread out a big beach towel and Lisa set out the plentiful food and drink that the hotel had provided for their breakfast. It was a simple meal but delicious. Ham, chicken, a ripe French Camembert and fresh, crusty bread. There was fruit, peaches and oranges, still cool from the ice chest. Lisa poured iced coffee for both of them.

For a while they ate in silence, satisfying their hunger but also savouring the complexity and subtlety of tastes and textures that simple foods had in the Caribbean.

Lisa leaned back against a tree, holding a cup in one hand and a peach in the other. Her mouth was half filled with its succulent flesh and a bead of juice dribbled down her chin.

"I don't know what paradise is supposed to look like but this place comes pretty close," she said.

Philip Amory smiled Lisa and said, "What, you mean you wouldn't rather be back at school learning how to conjugate irregular French verbs with the lovely Mrs Anstey?"

"Instead of sitting on a beach in the Caribbean watching the sun come up? Oh yeah, absolutely ... Not."

Philip laughed out loud. His beautiful daughter had a point. The sun was beginning to blaze on the rim of the earth and the Caribbean was taking on the colors of beaten gold and copper and bronze. As he watched the waves break on the white coral sand and the palm trees swaying in the early morning breeze, there wasn't much that was closer to an earthly paradise.

"Even the food and drink is so delicious," Lisa said through a mouthful of peach. "I never thought eating could be such pure pleasure."

"You're right," Philip agreed, holding up the chicken leg he had been gnawing. "The food at home doesn't taste like this."

"We're going to miss it when we have to go back," Lisa said quietly.

And everything else, Philip thought.

Lisa got up and sat beside him. She leaned over to kiss him lightly, her lips still wet with peach juice. Philip put out his tongue, tasted her lips and smiled. She took another bite from the fruit, chewed it few times to pulp it, placed her mouth over his and transferred the cold chewed peach to his mouth. He swallowed the sweet flesh and kissed her again, his lips softly caressing hers.Lisa took anther bite from peach chewed it and swallowed it hiding from her father and filled her mouth with sweet saliva as she lowered her face to her father's.Philip opened his mouth in anticipation, his opened her mouth as she glued her lips to his and poured a mouthful of sweet saliva in his mouth.Philp swallowed his daughter's spit as she giggled into his mouth.

"Time for dessert, Daddy?" she murmured.

Philip kissed her again, deeper now, his mouth open, his tongue probing hers, sucking, taking her in his arms. Even before his mouth released hers he was busy with the strings of her halter. He untied them, freeing her beautiful full large breasts to his lustful gaze.

Lightly Lisa got to her feet, slid the thong of her bikini down her smooth, golden-skinned legs and dropped it to the sand. For a moment she posed naked, standing above him, then she was on her knees beside him, helping him out of his shirt and swimming shorts.

They rolled together on the beach towel, their naked bodies intertwined. Philip buried his face between his daughter's breasts, inhaling the light perfume in her cleavage and the subtle and tantalising aroma of her arousal.

His open mouth fixed over the crown of one full breast, sucking at the nipple and the deep pink surround. Using his lips and teeth he nipped and nibbled at her sweet flesh, trailing his tongue down her body. His tongue tip probed her navel, swirling around, before sliding with delicious slowness over the taut flesh of her groin towards her lightly furred mount. Lisa opened her legs wide in invitation.

Philip paused before licking between his daughter's sex lips, first sliding his tongue over the exposed bud of her clitoris, lapping around and over the stiff tip. Then he opened wide the wet flesh of her labia with his fingers and pushed his tongue deep into her cunt, lapping and licking up the delicious honey of her sexjuice.

Time and again he licked her, savouring the taste and softness of her pussy. He could feel tiny tremors flutter through her belly as his tongue slid down to her anus, knowing that analingus turned her on almost as much as being fucked in the ass. Lisa reached out to take hold of his thick long and heavy penis, squeezing it gently her hand barely encircling half the girth. Philip felt warm come ooze from the tip of his cock and drip out over her fingers.

He caressed his daughter with his hands as he licked her ass, savouring the taste and smell of her rosehole. As he did so, he pushed her legs together and held them under his arm, turning her body sideways so that he could lick his tongue repeatedly right along the groove from her clit to her asshole and back again. Lisa sighed deeply with pleasure, revelling in the wonderful sensation as her father worked his tongue back and forth.

Gently turning her onto all fours, Philip parted the full roundness of his daughter's beautiful buttocks and pushed his tongue even further into the puckered rose of her anal sphincter. His tongue pushed past the tight muscle, buggering her with its slippery length and his mouth filled with the rich flavour of her rectum as she wiggled her bottom, grinding it into his face.Philip knew early start meant Lisa had not visited the bathroom as she usually did in the morning.

"Oh Daddy!" Lisa sighed lustfully, squeezing her father's iron hard cock. "You know what I want. Please! Don't make me wait!"

Philip positioned himself behind her as she crouched on all fours. He took the head of his huge cock in his hand and plugged it just inside the opening of her cunt to cover the glans with the thick oil of her sexjuice. Then he rubbed the fat tip of his cock against Lisa's pouting clitoris and along her pussy lips before spreading the cheeks of her bottom with his fingers to provide full access to her anal sphincter. He watched his 15-year-old daughter close her eyes with pleasure as his slick wet cockhead penetrated the muscle without hesitation stretching her anal opening obscenely to size which would appear unnatural even to Philip who was the cause, if he had not seen this any number of time he had buggered his daughter.

"Oh yes, Daddy!" she cried, quivering with lust as Philip eased the first few inches of his prick into her asshole. He leaned forward and bit gently into the soft flesh of her shoulder and Lisa turned her face so that he could kiss her lips. They parted and locked onto his. Their tongues entwined.

Philip eased back so only the head of his monster member remained inside her back passage. Then, in one forceful motion, he pushed his entire thick rigid length up into the velvety warmth of her tight, hot shit filled rectum, making Lisa gasp with pleasure and the sensation of having her asshole stuffed full of cock. For an instant they remained completely motionless, savouring the moment of their joining.Philip felt his daughter's shit spread all around his massive cock like a silk glove.

Philip pulled out and thrust forward again, pushing into the steamy hot tightness of Lisa's greasy shitchute, his invading cock making space for itself inside her rectum pushing, squeezing shit it encountered on its way. He repeated the movement again and again as his daughter shook her head from side to side, her body thrashing underneath him, transported with the blissful sensation. Philip knew she was experiencing an intense rectal orgasm when he felt her canal spasming around his shaft. When she could she groaned, "Ooh, that's good, you're so big, so tight in my ass, Daddy. Fuck my ass! Ohh yes! Fuck it!"

Lisa's breasts swung to and fro as she dug her fingers into the beach towel. Her anal sphincter clenched onto her father's cock, not wanting to let go as she contracted her rectal muscles around its hard, slick massively thick length. She bucked her hips back against his groin, meeting his every thrust with one of her own as he repeatedly fucked his massive prick back and forth in her back passage. Looking down, Philip loved watching the shit covered thick pole of his monstrous sex disappear into his daughter's ass each time he pumped into her well-lubricated rear. The incredibly erotic sight prompted him to fuck her bottom harder still.

It took only moments before Lisa was arching her back as Philip felt another climax send rapid waves of pleasure rippling through her body. The focal point was between the cheeks of her ass, and he could tell she wanted it to last forever. "Right up inside me, Daddy," she groaned as her bowels spasmed in ecstatic tremors, "Give me every inch!"

With each stroke, Philip sank his humungous cock to the hilt in her hot tight rectum and Lisa shook and shuddered with pleasure. He could feel his balls slap against the dripping lips of her pussy, her sexjuice making them deliciously slippery.

"Oh Daddy, you're making me come again!" Lisa cried. She lowered her face to the towel as her bowels went into convulsions. "Oh, yes! Like that! Give it to me! Yes!" she demanded, reaching back between her legs and stroking her father's dangling balls. Philip thrust forward forcefully, employing every iota of will power to avoid climaxing.

Then, feeling his balls tightening as his climax neared, Philip withdrew his cock and lay down on his back. Lisa immediately climbed on top of him, lifting his hands to her breasts as she slowly sank her now distended asshole back onto his fuckpole. She rocked back and forth on his lap, slowly enough to prevent her father from coming, keeping his prick fully erect just the same. She gasped and he knew he was penetrating her back passage more deeply than ever.

As Lisa rode her deeply impaled asshole on his cock, Philip bucked his hips up and down, forcing his penis so far into her bowels that she grunted with the sensation of being stuffed to the limit. Girl-come and the contents of her rectum frothed round the base of her father's prick as he moaned, "Lisa! I want to come in your mouth baby! Lie on your back!"

Lisa quickly did as she was asked. She lifted herself off her father's prick and lay back so that he could straddle her face and lower his quivering soiled giant member down towards her mouth. She opened her lips wide and reached up to slide her hands round his hips so that she could pull him closer. Groaning with pleasure, Philip lowered his hips and Lisa hungrily sucked the huge glans of his cock, fresh from her asshole, deep into her mouth.

Philip started to flex his hips, face-fucking his beautiful daughter. As his cock emerged on the upstroke she licked its purple head, savouring the pungent taste it had acquired before taking it back into her throat. He moaned loudly as he felt himself tightening in a pre-orgasmic spasm. Lisa tenderly squeezed his balls, milking his penis with her mouth.

Finally, unable to hold back any longer, Philip pushed forward. His cock twitched wildly. He heard Lisa start to choke as he thrust too far down her throat and he pulled back so that the first and second heavy spurts of his come sprayed over her face. She quickly closed her eyes as what seemed like buckets of her father's hot, sticky semen spurted across her chin, nose and cheeks. The spurt had managed to fill both her nostrils and the blobs moved sexily with her heavy breathing.Philip rubbed his spurting member against her lips and she parted them so that she could take the purple head of his cock into her mouth, sucking hard once again.

With great blobs of her father's fresh spunk still covering much of her face and dripping from her cheeks, nose and lips, Lisa wrapped her both hands tightly round the base of his cock and began vigorously jerking him off into her mouth. She coaxed out several more jets of come and swallowed the salty cream until at last Philip had to withdraw his cock from her mouth, his balls drained.

"Oh Lisa," he groaned as his chest heaved, the delicious aftermath of a truly satisfying assfuck filling his senses. "I don't know how you do it but fucking you in the ass just keeps getting better and better."

"Well," she said, wiping his come off her face and then licking the thick blobs off her fingers, savouring the flavour, "I do have a very good teacher..."

For a long while Philip and Lisa lay together, drowsing in the morning sun, Lisa's head cradled against her father's chest, her fingers loosely clasped round his resting, flaccid but still menacingly huge and heavy cock. They hadn't bothered bringing watches and had no way of knowing what time it was until the noise of a motorboat engine echoed across the cove and they knew Sam was back.

Reluctantly Philip put his shorts back on while Lisa tied the strings of tiny thong across her mount.

"There's not much point putting your top on," Philip said, laughing. "He gets his mouth round boobs three times bigger than yours many night, so I doubt he'll even notice."

"Daddy, don't be such a pig," Lisa snorted. "Anyway, a young white girl's breasts might turn him on so much he'd have to fuck me."

Philip looked at her as he opened three cold beers and smiled. "Is that what you'd like him to do, Lise?"

His daughter shivered slightly with sexual excitement. "Yes," she said. "Very much. Would that be alright?"

"Of course it is. We've come too far for me to be possessive and I loved fucking Miriam's ass while you watched."

"You're the best Daddy in the world," she said, kissing him and pressing her breasts against his chest. "And you know I'd never leave you out," she said softly.

"Mmm, that sounds interesting," Philip said, sliding his free hand round to cup her buttocks and pull her mount against his still-erect cock.

"Hi folks," a deep voice said and they turned to see Sam. He was carrying a couple of parcels of newspaper which he put down on the sand.

"Have a beer, Sam," Philip said.

"Thanks, I could use one," the big Bajan said, draining half of it in one gulp.

"Brought you some lunch with Miriam's compliments, and some finest ganja with mine. If you have no problem with that, of course."

"No, I'd love it. Makes me mellow," said Philip.

"Makes me horny," said Lisa, opening the parcels and finding palm leaves wrapped round portions of delicately spiced baked fish.

"That's alright, honey," said Sam. "I'll push off after lunch so's you and your Daddy can have fun."

"I was rather hoping you'd stay," Lisa said, looking him in the eyes.

Sam smiled. "That'd be alright too." He looked at Philip who nodded and smiled. "Yeah. That'd be just great," he said softly, finishing the other half of his beer.

The meal of baked fish and fruit was delicious and Philip lay back on the beach towel feeling deeply satisfied. So far he'd seen the tropical sun come up over a Caribbean island, thoroughly fucked his beautiful daughter's ass, and eaten and drunk well. And it was only the early afternoon. He had the prospect of a sex session between his daughter and Sam to look forward to, and the chance to feel very mellow indeed, judging by the size of the spliff Sam was rolling.

"You and Miriam seem very relaxed about Lisa and me," he said. "Back home there's no way what we do would be accepted."

"That's their problem," said Sam, looking at him. "Here no one minds because it's none of their business.Max knows about me and my daughter.Miriam sometime wants both of us to take her at the same time."

He finished rolling the spliff and put the fixings back in his shirt pocket.

He lit the spliff, inhaled deeply and then passed it to Philip who took a deep drag, the smoke burning into his lungs for a few seconds. Philip then passed the spliff on to Lisa who looked quite at ease as she sucked in the smoke. Another little surprise for Daddy, Philip thought with amusement.

"Sounds so simple the way you put it," Lisa said, slowly releasing the smoke from her nostrils.

"Only trouble'd come if you got pregnant," Sam said.

"And that won't happen," said Lisa, smiling slowly back at him. "I've got my little pills. And I can't get pregnant the way Daddy and I love to fuck... ,"then added slowly,"even if it did happen, why do you think that would be trouble?"

Sam laughed and Philip could see that the Bajan man's cock was growing thicker and harder as it snaked down the leg of his shorts. Philip knew what he was feeling. Lisa had the same effect on him when she spoke like that.Sam almost paternally went to Lisa who intuitively went into his arms and raised her face to be kissed first as her father would kiss her in a public place but within few moments he had pushed his tongue through her open mouth to start a long wet kiss that would leave Lisa gasping for air, hot and wet between legs.Sam moved away for a moment to take off his tee shirt.

Philip lay back in the shade and closed his eyes, letting his mind drift. A vision of Sara came to him, naked and in the throes of passion as he thrust his cock deep between her legs. Then her image faded and he saw Lisa in the same position, lying on her back underneath him, her legs clasped round his waist, his cock driving deep into the infinitely tighter entrance to her asshole.

As Philip sensed mellowed half sleep taking over as Sam gently took Lisa in his arms to kiss her deeply with an open mouth rubbing her both breasts in his huge hands and then rubbing her cunt and clit in a vigorous fashion.Soon he removed the scanty panty to have free access to her hairy mound.Lisa was now breathing heavily and wanted to feel Sam's hard cock unencumbered by covering of his shorts.

Sam took his shorts off exposing an impressively huge ten to eleven inches long thick black cock, leaving unbelieving Lisa gasping with lust that there could be another cock anywhere which could come close to her father's monster. Lisa found it beautiful as it was like a smooth huge cylinder from glans to base.It almost matched but not exceeded her father's monstrosity and Lisa was sure nothing could outsize the big fist like thick girth of her father's monster cock.

Lisa was pushed down on her back with her legs up in the air by this tall muscular black mature man who moved forward on his knees with his giant cock jutting a mile ahead of his curly pubic hair until his cock laid on top of her belly.The length sent the same apprehension that her father's monster cock did.Sam moved his pelvis back to fit his big glans in between the swollen wet pussy lips and pushed to wedge it inside the vaginal opening ring.With Lisa's legs draped over his forearms Sam moved over her body to kiss her mouth ferociously sending subliminal message of how he would fuck her soon.

Lisa kissed him back in with equal force to agree with whatever he had in mind.Lisa pulled him towards her suggesting he let go of her legs which she draped around his muscular back with her heels on his hips.Sam now had free hands to hold her beautiful face as he kissed her with a teeth rattling ferocity as he wiggled his bloated huge cock head inside her pussy opening making her move her pelvis to suck more of his huge thickness inside but failing as he controlled when and how she would be fucked, very similar to her father's approach.Sam whispered into her open mouth,"I have been fucking my daughter for many years, based on what Miriam has told me you could almost be my granddaughter, I will fuck your cunt when it needs to be fucked."

Sam held Lisa's face with open mouth and dropped a big wad of collected spit in her mouth and he brought his muscular pelvis crashing down in one strong savage thrust filling Lisa's wet hungry soft pussy with his huge cock.Lisa gasped as she quickly gulped mouthful of Sam's saliva and opened her mouth in raspy scream.She felt Sam insinuate his hands between their bodies and cover her large soft breasts with his big strong hands as he moulded her breast flesh he allowed both nipples to slip between his fingers and then he squeezed the breast flesh pinching both nipples at the same time.Lisa just recovering from the violent invasion of her cunt felt Sam pull his massive prick out in one smooth motion and pile-drove his torturing thick rod back in a flash to send Lisa's insides churning with lust, passion, anticipation and a small degree of apprehension heightening her desire even more.

She wanted to scream loudly to ask Sam to fuck her hard but her mouth was covered by his and he never gave her a break from his long forceful fucking as he used pile driving huge cock to move at a lightening pace in and out of her now frothing cunt.Lisa felt her first orgasm raising its head but she could not declare it except gurgle incomprehensible sounds into Sam's mouth which never left hers even for a moment.The wet kiss left a trickle of mixed saliva running on both sides of her face into her hair.Lisa felt her both breasts were being twisted into shapeless flesh and Sam could pull both them off her chest if he wanted to such was the force used by him in manipulation of her soft pliable breasts.Sam continued to jack hammer his massive cock with loud slurping, sucking noise in and out of Lisa's well fucked cunt each thrust ending with a loud slap of his loins smacking forcefully against hers.His huge dangling sac of balls hit her ass as loudly as loud slap.

Lisa came violently around Sam's cock as he continued to fuck her with the same force without letting her relax to finish her orgasm.Lisa felt totally helpless as she went flaccid in the aftermath of her climax she could feel each body jarring thrust from Sam's pelvis deep inside somewhere in her cunt.Sensing her recovery from a body wrenching climax Sam unceremoniously pulled his huge cock out of Lisa's cunt with a loud sucking sound and rolled her onto her belly.Lisa complied unreservedly and she raised herself on her knees and hands as Sam lifted her by waist to achieve just that.Lisa trembled in anticipation not knowing what Sam intended to do.She felt him kneel down to lick her cunt lips with his long tongue and rim her asshole.Sam put his stiffened tip of his tongue inside the anal opening as he put two fingers in her cunt to bring out her cunt juices and smeared them on her wet anus.Sam rose to his knees, he spread her ass cheeks wide with his strong hands and put his huge cock slowly back inside her wet dripping pussy to the hilt. Lisa for some reason felt cheated though she felt herself getting excited for another orgasm if Sam chose to fuck her cunt from behind.

Sam smiled inwardly and without any forewarning puled his cock out of her cunt and put it at the winking pink tiny opening of Lisa's asshole and holding her ass firmly pushed down steadily as her anus opened under constant pressure to accept his huge glans and the rest of the monstrous glans went in with a sucking motion and his cock rested with her tight anal ring around his thick coronal groove.Lisa gasped as her asshole was stretched once again to an inhuman dimension, she had no doubt her ass would be fucked in the same way as Sam had treated her cunt and she braced herself for that.Sam holding her firmly by her hips used his height to pile drive his long thick cock inside her stretched ass managing to bury almost half of his thick length inside Lisa's warm soft rectal sheath. Lisa gasped as her ass tingled with stretching and rectum rippled with rapid filling.

Sam without loosing any breath used another savage thrust and sent all of his huge cock inside the ass of this beautiful young white girl kneeling in front of him ready to be defiled by his giant black cock.Lisa was now in throes of mixture of adjusting pain and pleasure from her ass filled with a huge black cock and anticipation of a savage buggery.Sam filled his mouth with saliva and dropped it at the junction of his cock and thinly stretched anal ring. Lisa felt Sam pull out his huge cock inch by inch in an agonising slow motion making her rectum feel deprived and empty.Sam stopped the withdrawal at the anal ring and with no further ceremony lunged down with his full weight to send his cock racing inside Lisa's ass as his thighs slapped against her soft white bottom.He used his height to tower over Lisa's kneeling body to grab her hanging large breasts to pull them harshly against her chest using them as leverage and holding her torso steady as he started to bugger Lisa with a bone jarring savage thrusting pace.

Each thrust elicited a rippling of her belly and a deep throaty gasp, Lisa managing to shake her head from side to side in an expression of her helpless enjoyment of this ravaging of her young tender asshole by the father of the woman she had fucked only yesterday.Sam pistoned his huge cock with no hint of breaking his rhythm creating more lubrication from the sweat collecting in her ass crack and liquifying feces as his cock mushed Lisa's shit into fluid with each deep thrust.Soon Sam had the pleasurable sight of his black cock coated with Lisa's brown shit film and a the smell that sent both Sam and Lisa further into raptures of lust. "ffff uuuccckkkkk ... SSSSaaaammmm ... ffffffUUUC CCKKKK," Lisa wailed as her head lolled and body shook from violent thrusts that Sam used to piston his giant cock in and out of her tortured ass using full length.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.