Lisa's Story - Cover

Lisa's Story

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An accidental encounter leads to an intense incestuous love between precocious beautiful teenaged daughter and a successful handsome virile father that grew to include a wide array of sexual experiences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   InLaws   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Water Sports   Size   Big Breasts  

When he woke in the morning, Philip Amory was disappointed to find that his daughter Lisa had slipped back to her own room before the chambermaid could discover them sleeping together. He was pleased at what she'd done, but as always he longed for the chance to start the day by thoroughly fucking her exquisitely tight asshole.

Philip and Lisa were spending a week in the Caribbean while his wife Sara nursed her ailing mother. Sara had promised to join them as soon as she was able, but until then father and daughter took every opportunity to satisfy their mutual lust for each other. Their affair had begun when Lisa seduced her father one rainy evening, and it had continued ever since, growing ever hotter as the incestuous couple explored the limits of sexual pleasure together.

Within an hour of their arrival Philip had buggered Lisa and then introduced her to the pleasures of being fisted on a sunbed by their hotel's swimming pool. He could have been discovered at any moment by a passer-by, which made what he was doing even more exciting. He had then assfucked her almost senseless in his hotel room, before falling into a deep sleep of intense satisfaction after his cock had spurted every last drop of his spunk into his daughter's always welcoming back passage.

Turning over, Philip reached for the phone and ordered breakfast for them both from room service and then went to take a shower. Just as he finished shaving there was a knock on the door. He reached for his robe and went to open it.

Lisa was standing there, wearing a loose silk blouse and loose cotton trousers. "Good morning, father," she said with mock formality, pushing the trolley into his room. "There'd better be enough here for three - I'm absolutely starving."

"So'm I," said Philip, reaching for her and kissing her deeply. "For you, as always."

"Uh-uh," his daughter laughed. "Not until we've eaten. I need to build up my strength for lovemaking and -"

She stopped and he fell into her trap.

"Yes?"

"Shopping," she said gleefully. "Lots and lots of very expensive shopping."

"Ah yes," Philip said. "Now what was the arrangement in 'Pretty Woman'? Clothes in exchange for... ?"

"Food!" Lisa cried, taking the covers off the serving dishes. "We must eat!"

She inhaled the delicious smell of eggs and crispy bacon and asked him, "Do you want coffee or orange juice first?"

"We're on holiday," Philip said. He walked over and picked up the phone. "Let's be wicked and have Buck's Fizz for breakfast. With real fizz."

He ordered a bottle of champagne from room service. As he did so, Lisa walked across and opened his robe, slid her arms round his waist and pressed her belly against his erecting cock.

Philip put the phone down and Lisa said softly, "Can we spend the rest of the morning in bed, Daddy? I'd like a lovely long slow fuck, if that's alright with you..."

"Sounds good to me," he said, smiling. Then he glanced down at his throbbing cock, "If this damn thing will go down long enough to let me enjoy the meal... !"

Never particularly concerned with food, eating to live rather than living to eat, Philip found it difficult to concentrate on the meal. He kept thinking how beautiful and desirable Lisa was, which only made him even more impatient to finish breakfast.

At last the meal was finished and Lisa pushed the trolley away while Philip finished a cup of coffee. She walked towards him and said softly, "Well, I've fed one appetite. Now it's time for the other one."

"Yes, he said, opening his robe, his massive cock springing free in a display of paternal lust.

Lisa undressed slowly, taking pleasure from having her father watch her. The blouse slipped from her shoulders and fell on to the bed. Underneath it her large breasts were naked, the beautiful white globes tipped with large pink nipples. She pulled down her cotton trousers to reveal that she wore no panties underneath. Philip smiled, his eyes glittering with desire.

He was naked in a second, his immensely gargantuan, long thick heavy prick upright at once. It quivered lightly as he padded across the room towards her with over eleven inches of immensely thick cock reaching to a girth of inhuman dimension from middle to the base nestled in curly bushy pubic hair. He took her in his arms, pressing his hardness against her belly. She opened her mouth and they kissed, a single deeply passionate expression of their lust for each other.

"I love you, my darling daughter," he whispered in her ear, running his powerful hands down the smooth flawless skin of her back.

"And I love you too, Daddy. Very, very much," Lisa responded, reaching a hand down to grasp his heavy cock. She massaged her other hand over her father's chest, down over his flat muscular stomach, the ridged muscle rippling under her fingers. The prick in her fingers was long, thick and hard, the ribbed underside capped by the massive bulbous purple glans. She traced a finger along its huge length, her face showing her pleasure and awe at the feel of his monstrous stiff flesh.Her hand appeared tiny when she tried to encircle the giant that hung between her father's loins.Lisa found the heavy weight of her father's cock hard or soft reassuring and exciting.

Philip kissed her slowly, sucking at her mouth, nose and neck. His hands were everywhere, moving over her body softly, touching her, exciting her to fever pitch. Lisa opened her legs to his questing fingers, inviting him to enter her cunt, to feel how wet and aroused she was inside.Philip fingered his daughter's cunt and licked inside her nose sending her into shivers of ecstasy.

He moved his hands up to cup her breasts, squeezing the firm flesh, massaging them gently, exciting her nipples with the briefest of caresses. He could see her breath was coming faster, the heat of her desire to be fucked growing in intensity, her lips half-open with excitement. She stroked his penis urgently, moving her hand up and down, making him catch his breath, responding to her movement by pressing himself against her even more. He swooped down and lunged at her nipples, his hands pulling at her breasts as he fed the taut tips into his mouth. He sucked them hard, catching them between his teeth, flicking his tongue over both of them at the same time.

Lisa cried out as Philip bit her, but he knew it was from lust, not pain. She cradled his head in her arms, her eyes closed in pleasure. Her father slipped out of her grasp and fell to his knees, kissing her thighs, sliding his lips and tongue up towards the swollen pink lips of her pussy. He planted soft gentle kisses on the smooth flesh of her thighs, his hands sliding along in the wake of his lips. Lisa stood with her legs wide apart, opening herself in anticipation.

Philip paused, looked up at Lisa and smiled. She smiled back and then parted the lips of her pussy with her fingers, exposing the moist pink tunnel of her cunt. Her father kissed her there, pressing his lips against the soft skin of her cuntlips, sliding his tongue deep into the wet hole. Lisa moaned loudly and stretched her head back, lost in the preamble to being fucked.

Her father's hot tongue pressed against the walls of her sex, lapping at the thick creamy liquid oozing from deep inside. He sought and found the stiff bud of her clit, flicked his tongue over it, then pressed his mouth closer, clamping it tight over the whole wet peach of her cunt.

Lisa moaned more loudly and Philip moved his hands to massage the warm flesh of her buttocks, adding more sensation to arouse his daughter even further. She responded by moving forward instinctively, lifting herself so that she could rub her cunt over his mouth, directing his tongue and lips where she most wanted the exquisite friction. Philip gorged on the creamy honey which poured from her highly-aroused cunthole.

Suddenly he stopped and stood up, making Lisa groan out loud with frustration.

"Daddy - why have you -?" she started to say and then the words died in her throat as she watched her father walk over to the trolley and pick up the half-empty bottle of champagne, the icy bottle trailing water along the floor, an intense look on his face.

Lisa moved back towards the bed and sprawled out on it, apprehensive and yet excited by what he was about to do. Very slowly he raised the bottle, aiming the mouth towards Lisa's breasts. The champagne fizzed noisily when it poured on to her, splashing down to her belly. She cried out, jumping up suddenly, but Philip pressed her down again. The champagne was still very cold, bubbling and fizzing as he pour it onto his daughter's belly. It trickled down her sides, soaking the bed, drops of it glistening on the smooth skin of her breasts like golden sweat. It seemed to bubble into her belly button like a fountain as Philip continued to pour, moving the foaming liquid down further and further.

Lisa closed her eyes and opened her legs obscenely wide. The trickle of sparkling liquid became a torrent, pouring down over her belly and cascading over her mound and into her sex. Her pussy was filled with the cool tingling drink, the sparkling champagne effervescing and pouring from her sex down between her buttocks to form a pool under her anus.

"Is it good?" Philip asked, halting the flow for a moment so that he could check how much was left in the bottle.

"It feels delicious," Lisa admitted softly, her eyes still half closed. The fizzing drink poured from her pussy, foaming white. Philip knew the cold and hot at the same time would create a deep sexual glow inside her, making her whole body quiver with sexual excitement.

"Does this feel delicious too, darling?" he asked, walking round to the end of the bed and then climbing between her legs, parting his daughter's sopping cuntlips with his fingers.

"Oh Daddy, no!" Lisa cried. But it was too late, she had no time to squirm away. Philip pressed the cold mouth of the bottle against the puckered entrance to her bottom and slid it up into her rectum. Lisa caught her breath, too aroused to move. Philip pressed the bottle deep into his daughter's anal sphincter, stretching the muscle impossibly wide.

Lisa squirmed with pleasure at the coldness in her hot hole, its width forcing her to pull her knees up, opening her buttocks even further. Philip pressed the bottle in and out, each stroke sending a thrill of pleasure through his daughter. The neck of the bottle slid repeatedly into her ass, the penetration made easier by the fizzing drink pouring deep into her and dribbling out with each inward stroke.

Philip lifted the bottle high so that the bubbling drink cascaded deep into Lisa's bowels, fizzing and hissing all around her distended asshole. She closed her eyes, her breath escaping from her open mouth in a wordless sigh of delight.

Withdrawing the emptied bottle Philip let it fall to one side. Once again he began to kiss Lisa between her thighs. Her back passage was full of frothy liquid and Philip lapped at it with his tongue, drawing it into his mouth. It tasted of champagne and girlcome and her bowels, a delicious cocktail of flavours. Lisa began to buck and writhe, opening herself fully as her father rimmed the walls of her rectum, bringing her closer and closer to a climax.

Her body falling and rising with the rhythm of Philip's face between the cheeks of her ass, Lisa lifted herself high to meet her father's spearing tongue. Her cunt flooded his mouth with her sexjuice and Philip delighted as the sweet liquid filled his mouth again and again. He withdrew his tongue from Lisa's asshole and stroked it along the wet furrow of her slit, up to the pink bud of her clit, licking and sucking her with an intensity that made Lisa cry out and thrash her head back and forth wildly. She cried out once more and froze into position, her belly and cunt spasming with wave after wave of ecstasy as an orgasm burst deep within her belly.

Lisa lay flat on her back, her breasts heaving, her buttocks wet with a glistening trail of champagne and the creamy liquid pouring from her anus. Her father's giant prick was iron hard and she slid her fingers between her legs. With the fingers of one hand she spread the lips of her cunt in invitation, using the fingers of her other hand to spread the thick sexjuice oozing from the depths of her cunt over the inflamed bud of her stiff clit.

"Fuck me, Daddy," she said, "I want your cock inside me. Please!"

Philip pulled Lisa to the edge of the bed so that he could move in between her legs and take them in his hands, lifting them over his shoulders. Without letting her see what he was doing, he reached for the champagne bottle and placed it back at the entrance to her anus. She let out a cry of surprise when he suddenly pushed the bottle back into her asshole at the same moment as he thrust his huge hard cock deep inside her. His prick slid along the slippery walls of her cunt, far into her, his groin rubbing against her clitoris. Then he began to pump his cock and the bottle back and forth, a slow rhythm, pulling his prick back when he thrust the bottle forward with his hands, fucking and buggering his daughter at the same time.

Philip crushed Lisa's soft mouth under his, his chest rubbed against the sensitive tips of her breasts, his belly slapped against hers, his hips quivered and thrust in response to her own upward fucking motion, her cunt greedily swallowed his cock as he thrust the bottle deep into her rectum.

Every thrust made Lisa gasp with pleasure, bucking her hips up to meet each rhythmic pump of the human fuckpole and the glass dildo her father was burying inside her sopping wet sex and stretched back passage. Time and again Lisa climaxed with the dual sensation, intense orgasms that made her gasp and shudder, made her cunt pour down even more sexjuice around the huge male prick and the glass bottle that were filling her to capacity.

Totally in control of the whimpering girl, there was no hurry or urgency in Philip's motions. Beneath him Lisa quivered and shook, lost in the incredible sensation as her father double-fucked her.

Lisa screamed and moaned and gasped repeatedly, "Yes - unh - yes yes - oh yes," her voice hoarse, her whole body juddering with the force of Philip's thrusts as he ploughed his super-hard super-massive cock and the champagne bottle back and forth between her legs, all his being concentrated on the climax building up inexorably in his balls, a great rush of semen shooting into his prick, ready to burst into the hot wetness of his daughter's sucking cunt.Lisa whimpered, moaned, cried non-stop for next hour of ferociously persistent fucking by her father's massive cock in her cunt and champagne bottle in her ass.

"Baby, I'm coming! Oh god, here it comes!" Philip cried as his orgasm started deep in his balls and his swollen cock started pumping semen like a firehose, great spurts of thick creamy fluid erupting from the tip and flooding Lisa's cunt, making her jerk and quiver in response, overwhelmed by yet another powerful climax.

For several minutes Philip's hips jerked and shuddered as he emptied his load, the pressure of the bottle in Lisa's rectum and her cunt milking him until she had every last drop. There was so much that a thick creamy mixture of semen and her sexjuice soaked the bed, adding to the already wet patch where champagne had flowed from her asshole.

"Oh Daddy, I feel dizzy," Lisa said softly. "That was just so incredible! But I'm afraid the hotel aren't going to be happy about the state of their bed."

"You could be right," he said, gently withdrawing his cock from her spunk-filled cunt and the bottle from her anus with wet slurping sounds.

"And they're going to be even less happy when we soak the bed with each other's pee. Open your mouth darling," he said as he straddled her body so that his cock was poised just above her face and he could once more lower his head between her legs.

Within seconds Philip's mouth was filled with the salty-sweetness of his own come and Lisa's foaming piss, which he drank down eagerly. At the same time he emptied his bladder over his daughter, soaking her face and hair and flooding her mouth. Lisa took his glans in her mouth to fill it up with piss pouring out faster she could gulp as she gagged with overflow it jerked out to bathe her face, and breasts.When their intensely pleasurable golden shower 69 was finished it was obvious the hotel were not going to be happy at all. The bed was very, very wet indeed...


Philip's AmEx card took quite a battering when he and Lisa finally managed to leave his hotel room late in the morning. He stopped off at reception and accepted a debit for 750 dollars to cover the cost of a replacement bed, somehow managing to keep a straight face when he said he'd accidentally spilled the bottle of champagne he'd ordered for breakfast. The receptionist made noises about not being able to obtain a new bed before the evening and Philip agreed to move to a suite. It would be hundreds of dollars a night more but what the hell, it would be worth it for the greater luxury.

A short taxi ride down the island's scenic West Coast Road and he and Lisa were in Bridgetown, visiting some of the finest and most expensive shops in Barbados. Lisa tried on and he paid for several outfits that made her look even more beautiful and desirable.

Finally Philip decided he needed a break from hearing, "Thank you, sir," despite Lisa's entreaty, "Just one more, Daddy," as she dragged him towards a shop called 'Dressed to Thrill'.

"Nope, no way darling. Or at least not until I've had lunch and drunk most of a bottle of chilled white wine to help me get over the shock of your having emptied out my bank account..."

They found a restaurant and ordered carpaccio of tuna and the promised white wine. Afterwards Lisa, determined as ever, insisted they go back to the shop she'd seen.

The Bajan woman who welcomed them in Lisa was stunningly beautiful. She wore her short black hair cut high, emphasising her flawless complexion and big dark eyes. Her beautiful nose and full lips were set off by bright red lipstick and the white pearl earrings and choker which she wore round her neck. Philip couldn't help staring at her breasts which were huge, the material of her dress criss-crossing them and supporting their weight like a hammock. Her skin was the colour of dark coffee and Philip found himself thinking how much he'd love to fuck someone so voluptuous.Philip estimated she was most likely between twenty-three to twenty-five years of age.

"Can I help you, honey?" the woman asked, looking Lisa up and down with a stare as frankly sexual as the one Philip was giving her.

"Something special, please," Lisa said. "Something that will make me look really sexy. That's alright isn't it, Daddy?" she said, teasingly.

"Of course, sweetheart," Philip said.

"I think I have just the thing," said the woman. "You come in the fitting room and I'll take your measurements."

Philip sat down on a comfortable chair and closed his eyes for a moment, lulled by the wine, the good food and the low voices of the two women talking about dress styles and sizes. The next thing he knew, Lisa was gently shaking him awake. She was holding a bag with the name of the store on the side. "Daddy, time to pay."

"Oh sure, darling." He gave the Bajan woman his AmEx card and enjoyed watching the mounds of her enormous breasts quiver as she handed him the slip to sign. She smiled at him and he noticed that there was a little gap between her upper front teeth. He remembered it was supposed to indicate a passionate nature and he was sorry to be walking away. Without a doubt the woman made him very horny.

"Poor Daddy," Lisa said on the sidewalk outside the shop as she put her sunglasses back on. "I could see she turned you on ever so much."

She smiled at him. "But I think from the way she kept touching my breasts when she was helping try things on that she was more interested in girls..."

"Ah well, my loss," said Philip. "Though I have to admit to having the lovely sexy fantasy of how it would feel to hold onto such huge breasts while I was fucking her in the ass."

"Wait here a moment," Lisa said, and she walked back into the shop.

"Lisa, wait!" Philip cried, but she was gone.

Two or three minutes later she reappeared, smiling happily.

"She closes up at six and she'll be at the hotel at eight. Okay?"

Philip's mouth dropped open in amazement. "Incredible! How did you manage that?"

"Women are very direct with each other. I just asked her if she'd be interested and she said yes."

She started to walk towards a bar on the opposite side of the road.

"And that's it?" Philip said, unable to believe his luck.

"Oh no," Lisa said over her shoulder. "I was right. She swings both ways and I told her she could have me as well. And I asked her how much she makes in a month and trebled it."

Philip followed his daughter into the bar. He suddenly needed that drink very much.

At 8.00 sharp there was a knock on the door of the suite. Philip glanced at Lisa who was sitting on the sofa. She smiled and he could see how excited she was. It was going to be a night of firsts for both of them.

The woman standing in the corridor looked even sexier than she had during the day. She was wearing a white cotton see-through blouse, short red skirt and black high-heel shoes. The blouse tied under her breasts and left almost all of their sweeping slopes and deep dark cleavage completely exposed. Philip felt his cock stiffen and he decided immediately that, whatever else he and the woman did together, he would have to fuck his cock between her beautiful creamy brown globes.

"Come in, please, er -"

"Miriam," the woman said, smiling at him.

She sat down and put her bag on the floor. Then she opened her legs wide and slowly slid her skirt up until it was level with the top of her stay-up stockings. She wasn't wearing panties and Philip and Lisa both stared at the trimmed curls of jet black hair at the top of her thighs.

"My, it's hot tonight," the woman said, opening and closing her legs to cool her sex.

"Yes," said Philip with difficulty. "Can I get you a drink, Miriam?"

"Please. Rum and coke. Dark rum if you have it."

"With ice?" he said going over a tray of drinks he had ordered earlier.

"Please."

Philip handed her the drink.

Miriam looked at them both. "The young lady told me you've never had a black woman."

"Yes, that's true," Philip said, sitting down opposite her so that he could enjoy the view of her cunt once more.

"You'll like it," she said, dipping her fingers into her drink to lift out an ice cube. Nonchalantly she reached down between her legs and pushed the cube between the large lips of her cunt and up into her pussy. She shivered slightly with pleasure.

"I'm sure I will," said Philip, smiling at Lisa. "Did Lisa mention -"

"That you'd want to fuck me in the ass?"

"Yes. If that's alright."

"Honey, my ass is itching for a cock, so let's get to it." She stood up and started to unbutton her blouse.

Philip stood up and quickly unbuttoned his shirt. While he did so, Lisa slid lower on the sofa, pulled her own skirt up round her waist and opened her legs. Reaching down she started to masturbate, sliding two or three fingers from one hand into her cunt and gently stroking her fingers across her clit with the other.

Philip stripped off his pants and dropped them into a chair. When he turned he found Miriam was already naked. She came toward him with her eyes smouldering and her lips apart, visibly in awe of the monster jutting out from his loins. Then she was in his arms, pressing and rolling the expanse of her breasts against his chest. His prick rode up between their warm bodies and he felt her hips moving against it, surrounding it with the flesh of her hips and her darkly-furred mount.

"Oh sugar," she whispered. "That does feel good."

Philip responded by kissing her neck, sucking the sweet brown flesh, his hands roving down her spine, cupping her full buttocks, caressing their soft smoothness, reaching under to pull her up and in towards him. Miriam gave a deep sigh of pleasure.

His fingers seemed everywhere as they stroked over her flesh, touching its firmness, its softness, its texture and warmth. Miriam rubbed and squirmed her body against his and he dug his fingers deep into her ass, seizing the flesh in his hands until she squealed and bit his neck.

Philip led Miriam to the bed and stood over her as she lay back. Reaching down, he caught her enormous breasts, pulling them up towards him, kneading them with his hands. He knelt beside her and caught a big brown nipple between his teeth, sucking at her breast and drawing as much of the soft, warm flesh into his mouth as he could. The rubbery tip hardened in his mouth and Miriam and took his hand, putting it on the large cleft at the top of her legs.

"Turn over on your stomach," he said.

Miriam did as she was asked, settling her head on her arms and opening her legs wide. Philip climbed onto the bed and straddled her body, his back to her so that her big curvy ass, split by a darkly inviting divide, was spread out below him. He had only to lower his face and he could feast on her asshole, her cunt and her clit.

Philip could clearly see the inside of her cunt was pink, wet, dripping with her sexjuice. He reached down and took the entire split peach into his mouth, making Miriam groan with pleasure as he began to suck and lick the moist, honeyed tasting flesh. He pressed his tongue as far inside as it would go and moved it around against the walls of her vagina. He licked the insides of her hot thighs and found and seized her stiff little clitoris in his lips.

Miriam opened her legs even wider and started squirming and quivering with desire. Her hands clenched and unclenched the cover on the bed and her head jerked from side to side, saliva drooling from the corner of her mouth. Looking up briefly, Philip caught sight of Lisa. Her eyes were closed, her mouth wide open, her chest heaving, her fingers frantically stroking and rubbing between her legs as she thrilled to the sight of her father greedily tongue-fucking another woman in front of her.

Philip buried his face even further between Miriam's thighs and put his hands under her hips, levering them up.

Miriam's moans of pleasure, "Oh man, oh man, oh yes - like that!" filled Philip's ears, her moist, warm, slippery cuntflesh filled his mouth, the sweet taste of her sexjuice filled his throat. Greedy to taste every part of her sex organs, he moved his face back and pressed it between her buttocks and flicked his tongue over the pucker of her asshole, darker than the smooth skin of her buttocks. Miriam squirmed with pleasure as he pressed his tongue against her anus, using the lubrication of his saliva to push open the tight muscle. Bobbing his head up and down, Philip tongue-fucked her for long, long minutes, licking and lapping as far inside her rectum as he could reach, savouring the strong flavour and rich smell of her bowels.

Between his legs Philip's prick felt long and heavy, jerking spasmodically with his rapid heart-beat and intense sexual arousal. He needed to fuck with it, to use it as a battering ram to bring Miriam to sexual submission, but when he drew his mouth away from her asshole she pleaded, "No, don't stop, please - not yet!"

Philip bent his head back and her dripping mount rose to meet his mouth. She was moaning continuously, and he could sense her whole body tensing ready for her climax. He wanted to empty his overfull cock inside her when she did so, but the intensity of her excitement aroused him even more than if he'd rammed into her asshole or cunt.

He heard Miriam gasp, felt the muscles of her hips jerk in spasm and then she gave a short high scream and her come flowed into his mouth. He swallowed the sweet liquid greedily, delighting in its delicious flavour.

Miriam continued to writhe and moan for some time after her climax and Philip kept kissing and licking her sex to bring her back to the peak of passion.

"Oh god," she exclaimed at last. "That was fantastic. You are good man, really good." She looked towards Lisa who was gently stroking her clit. "She's a lucky girl," she said.

Philip lifted himself from her cunt, tracing his tongue across the hills and shallows of her body. Then, as she turned to face him, he knelt astride her and she reached up and took hold of his massive rigid, pulsating penis which jutted out over her breasts.

Miriam put his cock between her breasts, which she pushed up into ravine of cleavage and Philip rubbed his sex up and down in the valley formed by the warm, firm flesh of her huge boobs, white pre-come dripping from the glans and standing out against the smooth flesh of her skin. Philip felt a tingling deep in his balls and moved nearer to her.

Miriam reached up, her dark-brown eyes sparkling, and took his enormous prick in both hands. He leaned forward and she covered the swollen oily knob with her lips, she had to open her mouth wide open to envelop it with them. She took him deep into her warm, wet mouth, her tongue sliding over and around the big head and the sensitive ridge and had to stop due to the enormity of the cock as her mouth could not accommodate the width any more

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.