Lisa's Story - Cover

Lisa's Story

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An accidental encounter leads to an intense incestuous love between precocious beautiful teenaged daughter and a successful handsome virile father that grew to include a wide array of sexual experiences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   InLaws   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Water Sports   Size   Big Breasts  

Philip Amory tried hard to stifle a moan as he felt his sperm race up the length of his cock until it burst from the bulging tip, flooding the mouth of his beautiful wife Sara who greedily swallowed the thick spurts. As the flow eased, Sara was finally able to empty her mouth and she let her husband's saliva-slick cock fall from between her lips and flop onto his belly.

"My god, there was so much!" she said, climbing up the bed and settling herself next to him. "You must have saved every last drop for when I came home..."

"Of course," Philip said, smiling at her, hoping by all the angels that she couldn't see he was lying.

"Mmmm," Sara said, licking the residue of semen from her lips. "Well, it was just as nice as I kept picturing whenever Mummy was droning on about her illness. I was longing to have my lips stretched wide round your cock, jets of your lovely hot salty spunk pouring out into my mouth. Did you miss me, darling?"

"Very much," Philip said, but not half as much as he was missing having his daughter Lisa's mouth around his climaxing cock rather than his wife's.

He had stifled his moan of pleasure for Lisa's sake, and he couldn't help wondering how she was feeling now that Sara had returned. His wife had been away for nearly a week looking after her mother while she underwent a minor operation, and it had been a blissful, exciting time when father and daughter had discovered their mutual passion for each other and indulged it whenever the desire overcame them.

Philip's mind filled with random images, each one more excitingly erotic than the last. Standing with his daughter under the shower, Lisa kneeling beneath him, her mouth open, delighting in the flow of golden pee which poured from his cock over her face, neck and breasts. Enjoying a candle-lit dinner with her, Lisa wearing a halter-neck dress that she deliberately pulled in at the sides so that her gorgeous breasts were left naked, daring her father to last the whole meal without trying to fuck her. He had failed of course, lifting her onto the table and smearing cream over her breasts so that he could lick it off slowly. Then he filled her cunt with fresh strawberries and ate them covered in her sex-juice, before finally climaxing in her asshole, lubricating it with warm butter from the asparagus dish.Philip could not count number of times he had impaled his daughter's delectable ass with his enormously thick and long cock enabling her to accept his giant with relatively more ease.

He could conjure up similar images for every single day that Sara had been away until the very night before her return, when Lisa and he had been lying in his bed, his arm around his daughter who lay with her head on his chest, her breasts pressing against his arm, her fingers gently stroking the soft skin of his scrotum. She had looked into his face and said, "I love you, Daddy."

"I know, sweetheart," he replied. "You've shown me how much time and time again this week. How do you feel about your mother's return?"

"Fine. I've missed her, it'll be nice to tell her that. I just wish -

"What?"

"There was some way we could go on making love when she's here."

Lisa sat up on one elbow and brought her face closer to her father's. "Will you try and find a way for us to go on like this? You've shown me what it feels like to be made love to as a woman, to be fucked in every hole in my body, to climax so many times in one night that I'm almost delirious with pleasure. I don't want to lose that."

Philip could see that there were tears in his daughter's eyes. He hardly knew what to say that would reassure her. He could think of no way that Sara would ever accept their lust for each other without divorce, the police and prison. But he still couldn't crush Lisa's hopes.

"Baby," he said. "If there's a way I'll find it. Trust me."

"I do, Daddy. I do," Lisa said, kissing him. Then she smiled at him and said in a soft, sexy voice, opening her legs and rubbing her moist cunt against his thigh, "Now, you've just had my mouth and my cunt, so isn't it time you fucked my -"

Philip cut her off with a hissed, "Utterly gorgeous ass..." and then kissed her, turning her onto her back with a fluid movement so that he could hoist her legs over his shoulders and bury every inch of his hugely-erect gargantuan prick in his daughter's beautiful bottom.Lisa was fucked non-stop by her father for over an hour in her sweet tender ass until she had cum many times and her bowel shit had started to flow out over his cock as brown creamy fluid and he had deposited a big load deep inside to finish with customary cleaning of her ass by him and his cock by her.

"I'm just going into town to get a few things," Sara said, popping her head round the door of Philip's study.

"Fine. See you when you get back."

Sara stepped into the room and closed the door behind her. "Philip," she said, "is everything alright?"

He turned to face her. "Of course," he said. "Why do you ask?"

"Oh it was just that last night you kept saying, "Lisa, oh Lisa," over and over in your sleep.

Philip reached for a cup of cold coffee by his hand and sipped it to cover his reaction to what Sara was saying and give himself a moment to think.

"Darling, there's nothing at all the matter. I must have been calling Lisa's name through worrying that she'd been alright while you were away."

"Of course she was," Sara said, bending and kissing his cheek. "You were looking after her and you're the most loving father she could have."

That was true, thought Philip. If being a loving father meant fucking his daughter in the ass several times a day...

"I'll be a couple of hours," Sara said. She closed his study door and Philip was about to turn back to his PC when the phone rang. Sara called, "I'll get it," from the hall.

There was silence for a few minutes and then Sara opened the door to his study.

"Darling, that was Daddy. My mother's had a relapse and is back in hospital. I'll have to go."

"Of course you must," said Philip. "Go and pack, I'll run you to the station."

"Damn!" said Sara. "I'd only just got used to being home!"

And I'd only just got used to sleeping without Lisa, Philip thought. Thank god I won't have to any more...

"Where's Lisa?" he asked her casually.

"Upstairs in her room. Emailing her friends. Why?"

"Well, I wondered how you'd feel if she and I went to Barbados for a few days, now that the new book's finished and gone off to the publishers. I told her I'd discuss it with you as soon as you came home. If you agreed, I could take her there and you could join us as soon as your mother is well enough to be left."

"That sounds like a lovely idea," Sara said. "No need for you to be waiting here when you could be having fun together. I'll tell her when I go and pack. God, I envy you both. All that wonderful sea and sun!"

And sex, thought Philip, don't forget the sex, darling.

He almost screamed with delight...


It was 5.30 in the afternoon. Outside the hotel room the sun was still a scorching 100 degrees, inside it was cool and fragrant from the scent of Caribbean flowers. Two suitcases stood, unopened, by the door.

Lisa Amory was lying face-down on the bed, her wrists tied with her bra, her mouth gagged with the fragrant panties she had worn on the plane. She was naked. Behind and above her, her father was kneeling between her wide spread legs, his hand firmly grasping his inhuman cock. Its unbelievably thick length glistened with lubricant and oily pre-come oozed from the fat purple tip.

Slowly, Philip dipped his head and extended his tongue. He traced wet lines along the dimple of each of Lisa's buttocks, starting on the outside and sliding up into the divide, all the time stroking his blood gorged prick. Then he sought out the tiny pink opening of her anus and licked his tongue over it, delighting in its honeyed taste and musky fragrance, a sensually exciting blend of heat, sweat and 15-year-old girl. He pressed his tongue against the pucker and pushed it as far into her rectum as he could, making Lisa squirm with desire.

Time and again Philip raised and lowered his tongue, working it into Lisa's asshole like a warm wet cock. He had waited for this moment and he intended to savour it, make it last, denying his body and Lisa's the climax they both craved. Up and down the furrow of her ass he licked, always pausing to enter her anus which quivered with anticipation. He knew Lisa wanted him to enter her with something more than his tongue, wanted him to fuck or bugger with his Astroglide-slickened cock or fingers, and the intensity of her desire gave him the power to hold back until he was absolutely, totally ready.

Straddling Lisa's body with his arms, Philip lowered himself onto her back, wedging his massively erect penis in the valley between her buttcheeks. His daughter sighed behind the gag and rolled her head from side to side. As if reading his mind, she lifted her body to allow him access to her breasts and he slid his strong hands up over her belly until he felt the lower curves.

Slowly, very slowly, he felt the warm smoothness of her tit flesh, tracing circular tracks over the silky flesh with his fingers. Spiralling in towards the tips of each firm sphere, Philip plucked at the rubbery nipples which grew erect and puckered into points that delightfully resisted the pressure of his finger and thumb. He could tell that Lisa was intensely aroused and sensitive to his exploration of her body and he loved it when she suddenly bucked and moaned her way through an all-consuming climax, rubbing the incredibly smooth skin in the divide of her ass against his huge, slippery cock.

The pressure of Lisa's bottom grinding against his sex heightening his own excitement, Philip lifted his body from his daughter's and stared lovingly at the pinkly puckered anus, wet with his saliva, that beckoned to him from above her fringe of jet black pubic hair. Taking her gorgeously firm and rounded buttocks in his hands, Philip eased himself between Lisa's spread asscheeks. She moaned under his gentle touch, then whimpered against the gag as her father suddenly pressed his huge hard cockhead against her anal sphincter and pushed the tip of his massive cock into her ass. Then, slowly and with intense pleasure, he pushed the remainder of his super-stiff massive fuckpole up into his little girl's rectum.Lisa even after any number of times and incalculable hours of ass fucking by this monster still gasped at the first entry of her father's inhuman sized cock.

Unable to control his loins, Philip launched himself into a frenzied assault on his daughter's back passage. Ramming harder and faster, he reached forward and under her body, taking a firm breast in each hand to control her movements on his buggering cock. As his rhythm increased in response to the growing struggle to control his near-bursting sperm-sacs, Lisa became more vocal behind the gag, moaning deep and loud as wave after wave of pleasure battered her into sexual submission. Totally captive under her father's body, all she could do was thrust her firm asscheeks back against his groin in time to his thrusts, urging his huge erection ever deeper within her tiny, overstretched asshole, making him roar with joy as he hammered his cock deep within her bowels.

Philip fucked his daughter's ass with a frenzied tempo as Lisa was already bursting with mounting passion and would take any battering her father giant cock could deliver.The room for next forty minutes was filled with unmistakeable smell of ass fucking, loud harsh slapping sounds of flesh hitting flesh and gagged moans and groans of a young beautiful daughter buggered by her father's massive long, thick cock.Lisa felt her father plowing in and out of her asshole at a superhuman speed when each thrust blurred into another with no respite in between for Lisa to adjust except scream into her gag with undeniable pleasure accentuated by the pain of her tight asshole stretched to a new dimension by her father's monstrosity which she loved with her whole being.

At the peak of a great powerful thrust, Philip unleashed his spunk, a great jet of thick sperm gushing from his bloated knob and flooding his daughter's back passage to bursting. His throbbing cock jerked uncontrollably within Lisa's ass, spasms of intense pleasure radiating from the length of his spurting penis into his balls and then up across his belly and ass, the taut muscles quivering and shaking as he poured out every last drop of his come into the depths of her beautiful bottom. The young girl held captive beneath him shook and hissed with pleasure around her gag as white streams of her father's semen poured down over her cunt-lips, soaking the bed-cover.

"My god," said Philip, reaching up to remove the gag from his daughter's mouth. "That was incredible."

"Mmmm, yes it was," Lisa said, turning over and smiling at him. "And we've only been in Barbados less than an hour..."Philip closed his daughter's talking mouth with his own and kissed her fiercely with his tongue seeking every nook and cranny of her sweet mouth and allowed to dribble his saliva into her mouth which she gulped without breaking the kiss.Lisa was treated to now very familiar love making to her face ritual by her father his kisses and tongue not leaving any part of her face alone including her ears and culminating into an energetic licking of her beautiful nose and tongue fucking of her each nostril until her nose was drenched in his spit.Lisa sighed continuously feeling lucky to have this big strong man as her monster cocked lover and father.She waited patiently for her father to finish so that she could suck and clean his monstrous penis covered with her bowel goo and his cum.


An hour later Lisa was lying on her front, stretched out on a sunbed, her eyes closed, basking in the heat of the sun. It was early evening and the fierce heat had started to die down a little. She wore a tiny string bikini that snaked up between the divide of her buttocks and left her cheeks bare. She had untied the strings of her halter top to expose her bare back to the sun. The poolside was quiet and the pool itself was empty, many of the guests preferring to doze in their rooms before dinner. Philip lay on his back on the adjacent sunbed, wearing fashionably dark sunglasses and reading the New Yorker.

He sipped occasionally from a tall rum and coke at his side, peering over the edge of his glasses at the people wandering in from the beach. Even sound seemed to be dulled by the evening heat, as if a shallow torpid calm had fallen over the hotel so that the loudest noise was the distant roar of the sea.

Happy to have his daughter all to himself, Philip felt a sudden wave of euphoria as he gazed at her. It was wonderful to be on holiday with her. Whatever guilt he might have felt at being unfaithful to his wife had been swept away by Lisa herself, first through her determination to seduce him that evening when she had begged him to bugger her after they'd been caught in a rain storm and sheltered under All Souls Bridge, and then time after time since, each fuck session more exciting and fulfilling than the last. His love for her had increased rather than been affected by the sea-change in their relationship and he almost laughed out loud at how strong the sexual needs of his body had become.

Sometimes he felt like one of those musclemen drawn by Tom of Finland, his whole being little more than a huge thick cock and a pair of pendulous, bloated balls. Fit and trim and in good shape for 40, Philip felt as if he was in a constant state of arousal, marking time between bouts of athletic sex with a girl more than half his age whom he had watched grow up, changed her nappies, loved all her life and now lusted after more than any other woman in the world. It was a potent, heady combination and Philip shuddered with excitement at the realisation that, for the next few days, he would be able to thrust his fat huge prick into the lithe, lovely body of his daughter at any time of the day or night.

"What would you like to do tomorrow?" he asked Lisa. "Anything in particular?"

"No. You decide," Lisa said, her eyes closed. Then she said softly, "Dad?"

"Mmmm?"

"Do you miss Mummy?"

"Of course. Why do you ask?" Hearing the note in her voice, he put his magazine to one side.

"Because -" Lisa broke off and looked around, making sure there was no-one else in earshot. "I guess I -"

"What is it, sweetheart?"

"I'd like her to join in. You know, when you fuck me." She took a sip of her strawberry daiquiri and Philip saw her blush even under the heat of the slowly-setting Caribbean sun.

He said, nonchalantly, "Yes, that would be nice," and smiled at her.

"Oh, Daddy, I do love you," Lisa said, smiling at him. "I was just so frightened you'd be shocked. But you're not, are you? You understand."

"Yes, I understand better since we've been making love. It's brought us closer together and I can't blame you for wanting to include your mother. You know what would be really exciting?"

"What?"

"Just to watch the two of you kissing each other on the lips, your hands exploring each other's bodies before you make love. Then to watch her beautiful head between your legs, and see you climax time after time after time. Seeing your mother suck my cock after I have ass-fucked you ... ah ... I bet you'd like that."

Lisa opened her mouth in shocked pleasure at the thought. "God, yes. I will also like to suck your monster after it has ravaged mum's ass and all slimy with her goo.And then for her to be doing things to you while you fuck me. I really want to taste her cunt juice, her pee.That would be so hot!"

Philip shifted round and slipped off the sunbed, kneeling down in front of Lisa. He kissed his daughter tenderly on the cheek, just brushing his lips against the soft skin of Lisa's face. "Yes," he said softly. "It would."

He sat down on the sunbed next to Lisa and reached for the bottle of cocoa butter underneath it. "Now let me do your back," he said. "You don't want to burn on your first day."

He squirted the thick cream onto the palm of his hand and then began to rub it into the golden flesh of Lisa's back. "Mmm, that feels lovely," she said, sighing with pleasure.

Philip massaged the cool creamy oil all over his daughter's back, gliding slowly over the flawless skin. He knew it felt good, soothing and relaxing, and he could feel her body responding to the slow circular motion of his hands.

He began to work lower, pausing to apply more lotion directly on to Lisa's lower back, then continued the slow sensual massage. His hands flowed over his daughter's smooth skin, pressing and kneading the warm supple flesh. He reached the tiny waist band of her bikini, where the slope of her back ended and the curve of her bottom began. The skin was lighter and softer at the top of the cleft between her buttocks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.