Lisa's Story - Cover

Lisa's Story

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An accidental encounter leads to an intense incestuous love between precocious beautiful teenaged daughter and a successful handsome virile father that grew to include a wide array of sexual experiences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   InLaws   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Water Sports   Size   Big Breasts  

Philip Amory enjoyed a luxury few writers achieve: he was a successful author and could write for a living. His books were well reviewed in the quality press, famous people discussed them on radio and TV, his views were sought on issues relating to the arts and the media. He had even been recognised in the street, but thankfully only in London, not in Oxford where he lived. His latest novel had just been published to much praise and he didn't have to start work on another until after the summer. So he wasn't concerned when his mother-in-law called and said she needed a minor operation and could Sara come to stay for a week to look after her father? Sara wasn't sure but Philip told her he and Lisa would be fine.

"Just look after your parents," he told his wife, lifting her suitcase into the overhead rack and kissing her.

"Well, if you're sure -"

"Of course," he said. "Look, I must go, the doors will shut in a moment. Ring me when you reach your mother's."

"I will. Give my love to Lisa -"

"Of course. Bye darling!"

Philip drove home. Opening the front door, he picked up the post and glanced through it. He picked out a letter franked with the name of his publishers, opened it and whistled softly at the size of the cheque, then glanced at his watch. Two hours before he had to meet Lisa from Sixth Form College. He could workout for an hour, then walk across the Common, take a shortcut through the back streets and be there to meet her on time.

In his workroom Philip stripped down to his briefs and began his stretching exercises. His doctor had recommended he try yoga to counteract working for long hours at a PC and he went into a routine that curved and arched, stretched and eased his spine. When he had finished he sat back on his haunches, breathing hard and sweating. He felt good, his body energised. The late afternoon sun was streaming in through the skylight and he hooked his fingers inside the waistband of his briefs and pulled them down, exposing his cock and balls to the warm rays.

His cock sprang up immediately, massive, tight and hard, jutting way beyond from his groin and tingling with the adrenaline released by the exercise and the sun's heat. Philip pushed his briefs down round his knees and then curled his fingers round his penis, which did not go around the whole girth, pulling the tight skin back to expose the throbbing glans, a drop of semen already glistening at the slit. He closed his eyes and began to stroke himself, delighting in the sun's heat on his genitals and the freedom he felt that his wife was out of the house.

It was rare that Philip could take as much time as he wanted to masturbate and he brought himself to the very edge of orgasm before forcing it to subside by pulling his balls back tightly from his body. Then he cradled the overfull globes in one hand and pressed them against the base of his cock, clasping two fingers of his other hand around the sensitive point where the shaft flared into the glans. The sensation was wonderful, like a little girl's cunt milking the sensitive flesh which was slippery with pre-come.

Sexing himself up to the point where he couldn't have held back the rush of his spunk even if he'd wanted to, Philip opened his mouth to moan loudly with pleasure and started to climax. And that was how his daughter Lisa found him when she suddenly opened the door: with his throbbing cock in his hand, globs of creamy semen bursting from the head and shooting out across the exercise mat, each spurt more powerful than the last.

Instantly Philip's expression changed from one of deep sexual satisfaction to shock and embarrassment.

Lisa shut the door quickly and Philip reached for a tissue to clean himself up. His head whirled with all sorts of scenarios. She was disgusted and appalled, she was on the phone to her grandmother screaming, "Well please ask Mummy to ring me as soon as she gets there, something horrible has happened!" or even that she had run out of the house to a neighbour's. But when he went out onto the landing only the sound of her CD player could be heard coming from her room.

Philip put his head round the door. Lisa was lying on her bed, reading a magazine. "Hi, Dad," she said and went back to reading.

"Hi, Lise," he said, using his pet name for her. He was amazed at her lack of reaction. He decided to shower and walked across the landing to the bathroom. Just as he opened the bathroom door, Lisa called out, "Mum get off alright?"

"Fine," he called. "She should be at Gran's about seven."

"Can we go out for dinner, tonight? Somewhere nice like 'Sweeney Todd's'?"

"Sure. I'd like that."

"Great. Thanks, Dad."

Philip locked the front door and was about to get into the car when Lisa said, "Come on, Dad, let's walk. It's a lovely evening."

"You sure?" he asked her.

"Absolutely. And if we walk you can have a drink. And if you do, I can..."

"Not if you've got school in the morning."

"Oh come on, Dad - a couple of beers won't hurt." She batted her long eyelashes at him. "Pleeaasse, Daddy?"

Philip snorted. "Bollocks," he said but he was still touched by her calling him Daddy. It had been a long time since she had.

On the way across the Common they talked about his new book and a lecture he was due to give the following week. Philip was relieved that Lisa didn't mention what she'd seen. He hadn't a clue what he could tell her except for the truth and he didn't want to go down that road in case Lisa started worrying about whether his sex life with her mother was happy. He didn't think she'd understand that men masturbate because they like to and need to, like breathing, eating or sleeping.

At the restaurant the waitress smirked at him when he ordered the food and Philip suddenly realised she thought he'd pulled and was out with his toy-girl.

"I'll have a Holsten Pils and my daughter will have a Miller Lite," he said, emphasising the word daughter. The waitress stopped smirking and went for the drinks.

Lisa reached across the table and put her hand on his. "Seems funny not to have Mum here," she said.

"Yes, it does a bit."

She giggled. "Nice, though."

"Lisa... !" her father said, slightly shocked.

"Well it is. I've got you all to myself."

The waitress brought the two beers and set them down on the table. While she did so, Lisa stood up and took off her denim jacket, draping it round her chair. Philip glanced up at his daughter and was about to thank the waitress when he found he couldn't say anything at all, just stare.

Lisa was wearing a simple white t-shirt cut low across the neck. Tucked tightly into her jeans, the cotton was so stretched that it outlined the fullness of her breasts, their upper slopes tanned a light gold, the deep cleavage between them highlighted by the single pearl pendant he'd given her for Christmas. Philip couldn't believe how buxom his daughter was, or that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath the t-shirt. But from the way her breasts quivered as she sat down, there couldn't be any doubt.

He needed a moment to collect himself and took a large swig of the Holsten, glancing round the room as he did so. Two or three of the men around them were openly staring at Lisa, a mixture of lust and envy in their expressions. She seemed unaware and swigged her beer. "God, I'm hungry," she said as the food arrived.

All through the meal Philip kept looking at his daughter, wondering when the little girl in a frilly pinafore and pigtails had turned into a beauty with soft brown eyes, full lips and a voluptuous body. Had he been too busy locked away in his study writing, or had she been hiding herself under the dullness of a school uniform like a cocoon holding a butterfly? Philip couldn't begin to know, but he found himself responding to her sensuality, his hands trembling slightly, his voice catching in his throat, his penis stiffening against his belly, however much he told himself that being sexually attracted to his own daughter was unnatural and terribly wrong.

Philip paid the bill while Lisa went to the ladies, adding a hefty tip out of guilt that the waitress hadn't been so far wrong after all. When Lisa returned, he held her jacket for her to put on. "It's alright, Dad," she said, "I don't need it," and Philip was ashamed at the surge of erotic pleasure he felt that her gorgeous breasts would be on view a little longer.

Outside the restaurant they fell into step together, her arm linked through his, her head resting against his shoulder. The night air was humid, a smell of damp in the air.

"I think it might rain, Lise," Philip said. "Told you we should've brought the car."

"It doesn't matter, Dad," Lisa said. "It's only rain and it's a warm night. We won't get cold even if we do get wet." She added softly, "And besides, walking in the rain's romantic."

"Uh-huh," Philip said, not trusting himself to say more.

They walked towards the Common and Lisa suddenly turned towards him and said, "Sorry about barging in on you this afternoon."

"That's alright. I didn't think you'd be coming home. I was supposed to be meeting you."

"Mmm, I know. But Mrs Anstey wasn't feeling well and she said we could go home early. Alice's Mum dropped me off."

"Oh. Right." The first drops of rain were falling and Philip wondered if they should run for cover. But what the hell, as Lisa said, it was only rain.

Suddenly Lisa giggled. "I didn't know you were so big!" she said.

Philip felt his face colour and he didn't know what to say.

"And so much sperm! There was masses of it. All over everything. You must've been pretty dammed up!"

It started to rain heavily, big drops of warm summer rain that soaked their hair, ran off their faces, penetrated their clothes. Philip started to say, "Told you we should've -" and Lisa mockingly finished the sentence, "- brought the car," but a crack of lightning cut off Philip's laughter. "Come on, Lisa," he said. "Rain might be romantic but lightning's bloody dangerous if you're halfway across a big open space."

"Under the bridge!" Lisa shouted as the thunder rolled after the flash. "All Souls Bridge is just over there!"

Moments later Philip was standing with Lisa in the shelter of the arch, laughing and breathing hard. He watched as she wiped the water from her face and then pressed the palms of her hands down over the slopes of her breasts, brushing the water away. He tried not to stare at how the simple action made the cotton of her t-shirt transparent, how big her breasts were, how her nipples were standing up against the wet material.

"Here, darling," Philip said, facing Lisa and placing her denim jacket round her shoulders.

The action brought his daughter closer and Philip found he could hardly breathe when she pressed the weight of her soft breasts against his chest and turned her face up to him. "Such a very big cock," she said in the softest voice, reaching up and brushing her lips across his.

Philip couldn't kiss her back. Not yet.

"Lisa, you know this is wrong, don't you?" he said in a voice choked with lust as his daughter very gently kissed first one corner of his mouth and then the other.

"Why, if it's what we both want?"

She trailed her lips up along her father's jawline, her face so close to his he could smell the perfume of her wet hair, feel the heat of her wet body. Then she put her tongue out and licked in tiny circles just under the lobe of his ear.

"But your mother -" Philip could hardly breathe, so expert was Lisa's seduction of him, so erotic the way she rubbed her groin against his, massaging his now fully-erect fuckpole with her sex.

"What's Mummy got to do with it? You're not being unfaithful to her if it's your own daughter you're going to fuck, are you?" She looked him in the eyes. "And you are going to fuck me, aren't you, Daddy?"

"But why now, Lise? After all these years?" Philip needed to be absolutely, totally sure. He couldn't bear to do something in the heat of passion and then lose everything in its cold aftermath.

"Because I'm tired of being fucked by boys who don't know what they're doing. I want to be made love to by someone who loves me. Oh Daddy, your little girl wants to have that big hard cock she saw inside her. It couldn't be much simpler than that, could it?"

"No, Lisa," her father said very softly. "It couldn't," and he kissed her, hard.

Philip couldn't remember when he'd been more aroused, more hungry to possess a woman with his hands, mouth and cock. Time and again he kissed his daughter hungrily, thrusting his tongue into her mouth, his hands tearing the t-shirt from her jeans so that he could reach underneath it and cup the smooth flesh of her full, firm large breasts in his hands.

He felt Lisa tremble as he massaged the heavy soft globes. Her head tilted back and she gave a soft moan of desire when he lifted the t-shirt round her neck and deserted her lips so that he could bend over her exposed breasts, their nipples a deep pink, the tips erect.

Philip closed his mouth around first one and then the other, pressing the nipple back into its base as his tongue slid over the sensitive peak. Then, in quick release, the taut point snapped out again, shiny with his saliva and quivering with desire. Lisa's boobs were so large that Philip could press them together so that her nipples met and he rubbed them against each other very, very gently, making her moan with pleasure deep in her throat.

Below him Philip heard the rasp of the zip on Lisa's jeans as she opened them in invitation and he slipped his hand down over her belly. His middle finger found the moist folds of her sex and he probed until it slid into the juicy opening of her cunt. "Oh god, Lise," Philip groaned, "you're so wet. So wet and ready. Is this where you want my cock, Lise?"

"No, Daddy," Lisa said breathlessly. "I want it in my bottom. I prefer it like that. It makes me feel so stuffed full ... I'm just kinky, I guess."

"I don't think so," Philip said, kissing her gently. "I've loved anal sex all my life. And you do take after me, after all..."

Glancing round to make sure no-one was approaching or watching through the still heavily falling rain, Philip unzipped his flies and reached in for his cock. It was so big and stiff he had to wrestle it from his pants but then it was free, rearing up long and hard.

Lisa paused for a moment to stare hungrily at her father's heavy, monstrous sex, and gasped at the sheer inhuman size of it.It did appear huge from far but up close the enormity of her father's giant cock made her apprehensive and almost fearful.She could not have continued with the tryst if it was not her father who possessed this demonic penis.

Lisa trembled with uncertainty having offered her ass to her father's gargantuan penis but there was no turning back she was besotted with her tall, powerful, handsome loving father and she had managed to seduce him at last.She tried to convince herself that she has passed big firm shit turds every now and then but she knew none could match the thickness and more importantly steel like hardness of her father's monstrosity.She kissed her father on his lips as a token to make him aware that she was still his daughter even if she was behaving like a bitch in heat.Lisa slowly turned her back and stood with her legs apart, her hands against the wall of the bridge, bracing herself.

Philip stepped up close behind her and hooked his fingers in the waistband of her jeans. He tugged them down over the rounded cheeks of her bum, exposing the smooth white mounds. If he'd had time, he would have got to his knees and buried his face in the deep divide, pushing his tongue into the puckered ring of her anus which he knew would taste sweet, fragrant with feminine musk. But he didn't. It was going to be a fast, furious bumfuck because anyone could come along at any moment and Philip's lust was as great as his daughter's for him to bury his cock to the hilt in the snug sleeve of her back passage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.