Jake White - The Beginning - Cover

Jake White - The Beginning

Copyright© 2009 by Aurora

Chapter 35

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Young Jake travels from his home to Bristol where he is to join his Uncle's business. This is the start of his adventures

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Humor   Tear Jerker   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow  

Edited by Old Rotorhead

Amanda and Fitz arrived back at the same time to find Bea still engrossed in her book. Having dragged Bea away from her book they changed and went down for dinner. Over dinner Amanda told them about her day. She explained meeting her aunt, and how much help she had been. They had found a house which seemed ideal for them. Aunt Fanny had known Mr Twist, the agent, and had negotiated a good price for them.

“Well, we’ll have a look at it tomorrow,” said Fitz. “We’ve nothing much to do until we have the quotation from the shipyard. Your Aunt seems to be a very resourceful woman, how did she get here?”

“Umm...” Amanda blushed, as a girl should when dealing with this subject. “She was the mistress of the man who owned ’Rigel’. She came to New York with him, but he disappeared.”

“Mr Norton?” asked Fitz.

“Yes, that was the name.”

“And what does she do now?”

The blush deepened. “She runs a sort of gentlemens’ club.”

Fitz looked at her. “In a word, a brothel.”

Amanda was staring at the table. “Yes,” she whispered.

Amanda stood and hurriedly left the restaurant.

Fitz looked at Bea. “There’s more to this than she’s told us,” he said. “We will look at the house tomorrow, I think that that is all right and above board, but I think you are going to be the one to get the rest out of her. And I think it needs to be aired.”

“I think you are right,” confirmed Bea. “She isn’t the most worldly of girls ... she obviously knows what her aunt does. But I knew nothing myself until Victoria explained a lot of things to me. And to be honest, I’m not too sure what we are talking about now. What, precisely is a brothel?”

“Ah!” Fitz was thoughtful. “I’m glad you don’t know. I’ll have to explain. You obviously know what happens between umm ... husbands and wives.”

“Yes, of course!”

“Well, most young ladies don’t. I’m sure my sisters are not fully cognisant of it. You know what many people think you were doing in Ireland?”

It was Bea’s turn to blush. “Yes.”

“There are girls, women, who get paid by men to do that, and there are houses where the girls are employed to provide that service to men. That is a brothel. And it is invariably run by a woman. She takes care of the business side of things, pays off the police and provides what the girls need. She is called a madam. Aunt Fanny is a madam.”

“Oh! I see. Yes, I see. And you think...”

“Aunt Fanny seems to be an astute business woman, so I would think so, yes. And that has Amanda very conflicted.”


Amanda was in her room when Bea entered the suite that they shared. Bea decided that she would change into her night dress, which would give her time to think, and then she would go and talk to Amanda. Bea tapped on her door, and although Amanda would have preferred not to have Bea come in, she felt she had little option. She was sitting at her dressing table looking in the mirror.

Amanda sniffed. “You must think I’m stupid,” she said. “I’m supposed to be looking after you, and look what a mess I’ve made. But she is my aunt...”

“No,” said Bea, “I certainly don’t think you’re stupid. I had to get Fitz to explain things to me, so to call you stupid would be ... well, stupid. I think your aunt has had to become hard in order to survive, and then you come along, and ... I’m sure she would look after you, but you’d be paying with your virginity, and after that, well, anyone who wanted you.”

“They were talking about a lot of money,” said Amanda. “I don’t suppose I’d ever see that much in the rest of my life.”

“If you need money...” Bea began.

“No! It’s not the same, besides, I wanted the experience of ... well, love.”

Bea went to her, pulled her to her feet and then to the bed where they sat on the edge, with Bea’s arm around her.

“It’s not love, Amanda, the man wouldn’t care about you, you’d just be a body to possess, to dominate, exactly the same as I was, except the dreadful priest wasn’t allowed to touch me. If it’s love you want to experience,” Bea reached up and turned Amanda’s face towards her and kissed her. “And I do care about you.”

“B-but you’re a girl.”

“Does that make so much difference? You wanted to experience the closeness of another person, someone who cares, and to be honest so do I.” she kissed her again, this time slightly longer. “And I’m thinking about Fitz...”

“You can’t do that! What would people think?

“I don’t much care about that, but you are supposed to stop me.”

“Ha! I think I’d have more chance of stopping the devil taking my virginity,” Amanda laughed.

“There you see? Just a little closeness and you are already feeling better.”

“I do,” Amanda returned Bea’s kiss, but this time Bea persuaded her teeth to part and after a minute or two dropped her hand to Amanda’s breast. Amanda put her hand over Bea’s thinking to stop her, but then decided to let things proceed, and see what happened.

The following morning Bea wondered whether she should make her bed look as though she had slept in it, but then decided she couldn’t be bothered. She sat and thought about what had happened. It had been a wonderful night, Amanda had lost her plumpness and now had a delightful figure, she was shy, but eager to learn and had become an enthusiastic partner. Bea had been able to put into practice everything that Victoria had taught her, and she felt ... revitalised, ready for anything. Particularly a good breakfast.


Amanda came in to help Bea to dress, although in fact there was a fair amount of mutual assistance, and then Bea said they were going down for breakfast.

“I d-don’t think I w-will,” Amanda stuttered.

“You don’t want to face Fitz, do you?” said Bea. “Do you think he’s going to know?”

“It’ll be obvious, I’m sure.”

“Don’t be silly, you don’t look any different to yesterday.”

“I feel different.”

“Feeling doesn’t mean you look different. And after last night you need to eat, I know I do. Come on.”

Bea took Amanda’s hand, and dragged the reluctant girl down to the restaurant where Fitz was already eating. He stood and smiled at the girls, which was sufficient to raise Amanda’s rosy cheeks to a full blush. Fitz seated the girls and returned to his breakfast. Amanda sat looking at the table almost as if she had remained in that position since the previous evening. He looked at Bea and raised an eyebrow. Bea grinned.

“We sorted things out last night Fitz,” said Bea. “Amanda was really rather shocked.”

She omitted to say what Amanda had been shocked by.

“So,” she said, as she took a first sip of coffee, “we’re off to look at our new house this morning. Can you remember where it is Amanda?”

This was enough to rouse Amanda. “Of course I can. But we’ll have to call in at the agents. Oh!” she exclaimed as a plate of food was placed in front of her. “if I get through this I shall put all that weight back on and my dresses won’t fit.”

Fitz felt sure there was an undercurrent between the girls, but he had no idea what it was.

“I forgot to say,” he addressed Bea,” I called in at the sailors employment place yesterday. Chap told me that I had more chance of striking gold than getting a, well he called them grease monkeys.”

Amanda perked up. “What’s a grease monkey?” she asked.

“An engineer,” Fitz told her. “They’re usually covered in grease from the engine. Haven’t you tried to clean Bea’s dresses?” he laughed.

“I’ve been very careful,” said Bea.

Amanda blushed again. “My aunt ... some nuns came in collecting money whilst I was there ... she asked about a man the nuns were looking after. When I asked her after they had left she said there’d been a fight after someone called this man a grease monkey. Well,” she straightened up and said boldly, “they were fighting over which one of them was going to have a particular girl.”

Fitz and Bea looked at her.

“What happened to him?” Fitz asked.

“The Sisters of Mercy were looking after him. They said he was getting better ... well, his fever had broken.”

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking,” Fitz looked at Bea.

“Yes, I’ll bet that’s our engineer,” said Bea. “Well done Amanda, you may well have saved us a lot of bother.”

“And quite likely a lot of money too,” said Fitz. “But let’s wait and see what happens, we must not count our chickens before they are hatched.”

By the time Bea and Amanda were attired for the street Fitz had a cab waiting, and they drove to the real estate agents. There they were given a key to the house. Next they went to look at the house where Fitz had the cab wait. It didn’t take too long before the house was pronounced to be eminently suitable; the furnishings were adequate but they would have to provide linens. The key was then returned to the agent and Fitz told them they would take the house for six months. When he came out he asked the cabby if he could take them to the Sisters of Mercy.

It was no great distance to a church alongside which was a matching building. This would have been recognised by a medieval monk, the layout being very similar to a religious building from that age. Fitz rang the bell and after a minute a hatch opened and a voice enquired their business. After Fitz had explained that they were looking for a man who was being looked after by the sisters, they were directed around a corner where they would find the entrance to the hospital. Fitz and Bea entered the hospital foyer where there was a nun sitting at a desk. She enquired their business.

“I am Captain Fitzherbert, and this is Lady Beatrice Hatherley,” Fitz introduced them. “We are looking for a sailor who has a knife wound. I understand he is here.”

“We do have such a person, Captain,” said the nun. “Do you have a name for him?”

“Chief Engineer Angus McClean.”

“I’ll get someone to talk to you, if you would wait here.”

The nun disappeared only to return a minute later with an older nun.

“Captain, Lady Beatrice, I am Sister Maria, I am the head nurse. We have had Mr McClean here for some time,” she looked sternly at Fitz.

“We only arrived from England two days ago, Sister,” Fitz replied. “We had no idea where Mr McClean was, or whether he had left. By luck Lady Beatrice’s companion found out when she met her aunt Fanny here. Her aunt runs ... ah...”

“I know where you mean, Captain,” Sister Maria saved Fitz’s embarrassment. “Two of our sisters reported being introduced to ... Amanda Collins, wasn’t it?”

“Yes,” Fitz replied, somewhat surprised that the information had been noted, and remembered.

Sister Maria smiled. “We like to know what is going on, particularly in places like that, and if we can save the girls, so much the better. Is Amanda all right?”

“Yes,” said Bea. “She was somewhat upset and confused, but I was able to comfort her and explain things to her.”

Sister Maria raised an eyebrow, and acknowledged Bea’s statement with a nod of her head. “I’m glad to hear it,” she said. “Now, as I said we have had Mr McClean here for some time, for much of it he has been running a fever. We stitched up his wound. Fortunately, there was no internal damage, and it is well healed. If you would like to see him Sister Sarah will take you Captain, but please don’t over tire him. Beatrice will come and have a chat with me.”

It wasn’t often that Bea ‘did as she was told’, but Sister Maria was not the sort of person you said ‘No’ to.

Sister Sarah led Fitz along a corridor and into a long chamber with beds arranged along either side. Most of the beds seemed to be occupied, and most of the incumbents seemed to be groaning. Sister Sarah stopped at the bed of a well built man of about forty.

“You’ve a visitor Mr McClean,” she said, smiling at the patient.

Fitz introduced himself to his Chief Engineer, placing a hand on his shoulder to stop him trying to sit up.

“Aye Captain,” said McClean. “Ah’m pleased tae meet ye. Ah’d be even more pleased if ye could get me out’a here. The gurl’s are wonderful, but if Ah have tae listen to much more groanin’...”

“I’ll see what I can do,” Fitz replied. He turned to Sister Sarah. “Is he fit to move?” he asked her.

“Sister Maria is the one who will say, Captain. I would think that if you had somewhere to look after him it would be all right.”

“Can you find her?”

“She has taken your wife away for a ‘chat’, Captain. It would not be a good idea for me to disturb her. If you would like to wait.”

Fitz realised that maintaining goodwill would be best, and retired to sit in the cab with Amanda.

“Is everything all right?” Amanda enquired.

“Yes, I think so,” Fitz replied. “McClean is alive and appears to be on the road to recovery. He wants to get out of there, and I can hardly blame him. It is full of groaning men. But we have to ask Sister Maria. She has taken Bea away for what she called a ‘chat’ and we have to wait. She’s a rather scary woman, Sister Maria, she knew your name, and that you had been at your aunt’s.”

“I expect the nuns who called there told her. Fanny did introduce me,” said Amanda.

“Speaking of which,” Fitz went on. “I take it that Bea talked to you. Do you feel happier about it?”

Fitz noted that she coloured slightly and there was a hint of a smile.

“Oh yes,” she replied. “Quite happy. Yes.”

Which had Fitz somewhat perplexed as to what she meant. He was unaware of what Victoria had taught Bea. Perhaps he would quiz her on the subject.

It was an hour before Bea joined them.

“Sister Maria is waiting for you, Fitz,” she told him. “She wants to discuss taking Mr McClean away. You do realise that she will want a contribution to the order’s funds, don’t you?”

Fitz got out of the cab and grinned. “Of course.”

Sister Maria was talking to the young nun in the foyer when Fitz returned.

“Captain,” she greeted him. “You have a truly remarkable young woman there,” she said. “You will look after her.”

It sounded like an order.

“It is difficult to keep up with her, but I shall do my very best, Sister.”

“Now,” Sister Maria began. You want to take Mr McClean away. Provided you have somewhere for him, and someone to look after him I can see no problem.”

“He can go back to the ship, there is plenty of accommodation, and we have a very good man who will take care of him.”

“That sounds fine, nice clean air on the ship. When will you take him?”

“I can take him now if you like.”

“Then we shall get him up and dressed,” she turned to Sister Sarah who acknowledged the instruction and left to get it done.

Sister Maria turned back to Fitz. “Now ... Oh thank you, that’s very generous.” She took a large denomination banknote from Fitz’s hand. “Yes, very generous.”

“Quite apart from anything else, Sister, we are very grateful to you for saving him.”

“And as an engineer,” said Sister Maria with a smile, “He must be very valuable to you.”

“That too,” admitted Fitz.


The ’Peninsular Trader’ wallowed through the seas, and it was a long struggle to get the hole in the bow covered with a sail, but once it was done it reduced the inflow of water to the point where the pumps could hold their own without too much trouble. Jake fumed about the lack of spare sails, but there was little point in that. He cursed himself, he had been so anxious to get a passage home that he hadn’t looked closer at the ship. It looked good on the surface, but the deeper you looked, the worse it became. The wind had now veered from east to southeast. The choice at the moment, taking into account their limited manoeuvrability was which part of Ireland they landed on. If the wind veered further to the west then they should be able to make the Bristol Channel. There they would be sure to find a tug to help them. They had about another day or perhaps a day and a half for this to happen, and it was really fingers crossed, and try to make as much easting as possible.

Apart from the crew taking turns on the pumps there was little to be done. The ladies were all resigned to waiting, putting on as brave a face as they were able. They had every confidence in Jake being able to get them through this, and knowing this Jake kept exhibiting a confidence that he really didn’t feel. He knew that if the weather deteriorated they would be in deep trouble.


Chief McClean managed to get into the cab with a lot of help from Fitz, and having endured the uncomfortable ride to the waterfront they were lucky to find Zeke there. Zeke rowed them all out to the ship, where, again with some difficulty, Fitz and Zeke got him up on deck. Amanda rushed to make up the bunk in one of the cabins. By the time they got him into bed, Angus McClean was exhausted and fell asleep.

“Will you look after him, Zeke?” Fitz requested.

“Aye, Captain, I will,” Zeke replied with a grin.

“Now, what about this couple you were telling me about?” Fitz went on.

There was a momentary look on Zeke’s face which looked remarkably like guilt, or perhaps panic.

Fitz looked at him speculatively for a moment. “They are already here, aren’t they?”

Zeke looked at his feet. “Yes, Captain.”

Fitz was silent, knowing there was more.

“They didn’t have anywhere to live, Captain. And I was sure that you would take them on. I have paid for their food myself, Captain.”

“We’ll discuss the rights and wrongs later. For the moment could you fetch them for me, please”

“Aye, aye, sir,” Zeke left hurriedly.

Fitz turned to Bea and Amanda. “It looks like we are going to interview our domestic staff,” he said. “We’ll wait in the saloon.”

“What will you do about him bringing them on board?” asked Bea. “It doesn’t seem that bad.”

“Nothing really, other than to tell him not to do it again, or to ask me first. I doubt there’ll be any problem, and he’s a good man. Indeed, I don’t know what we would have done without him.”

Zeke returned a few minutes later with the couple.

“Captain, this is Benjamin and Jemima,” he introduced them.

Benjamin bowed his head and Jemima curtsied, but both remained silent.

Both the newcomers were tall and slim to the point of emaciation. Benjamin was a handsome man in his thirties Fitz thought, with a lighter skin colour than Zeke, and Jemima obviously had several generations of European blood in her make up. She was a startlingly beautiful woman in her mid twenties. She reminded Bea very much of Josephine. Both were dressed in clean clothing, but it was little better than rags.

“I am Captain Fitzhertbert, this is my fiancée Lady Beatrice Hatherley, and her companion Miss Amanda Collins.”

The pair nodded and curtsied again mumbling ‘Captain’, ‘m’lady’ and ‘Miss’.

“We are looking for a couple to look after us, cooking, washing, all that kind of thing. We have rented a house ashore until the ship is repaired and loaded, and then here on board when we sail. Can you do that?”

“Yes, Captain,” Benjamin mumbled.

“Yes, Captain,” Jemima, clearly a proud woman, looked Fitz in the eye. “I was trained as a cook, and I am very good. We can do all the housekeeping. Ben will assist me, and do as I tell him.”

“Ben is your husband?” asked Bea.

“Lord no, your ladyship!” Jemima frowned. “Ben’s my brother. Half brother to be truthful. Mother didn’t have a lot of choice in who fathered her children.”

“No,” said Bea, thoughtfully. “I had heard about what goes on from Josephine. You may be assured that nothing like that will happen here. Now, Fitz?” she looked at him, an eyebrow raised in question.

“No, no, of course not. Do you think...?”

“Yes,” Bea said. “I assume you can start right away?” she smiled at Jemima.

“Yes, m’lady. Thank you.”

“First, we must get you both some suitable clothing. Would you attend to that please, Amanda? And then between us, we can set up what we need for the new house.”


Jake was standing on deck with Hermione. They had shaken out the reefs in the spanker some hours earlier and had rigged a sheet to hold the boom to port. This was allowing them to make some easting, but would it be enough? He looked at the horizon where you could just see the smudge of land. The sea state was now slight, and the wind had dropped to something that could barely be described as a light breeze under a clear sky. The ship was making perhaps two to three knots. Jake recalled the last time he had been in this area and the storm that had been blowing then. Not that he wanted that much wind, but a little more would be helpful.

“Do you know where we are?” asked Hermione.

“Yes,” Jake replied. “I just wish we had a fore topsail. Still no point in wishing for what we can’t have.”

“That would make things easier?” asked Hermione.

“We could set it to steer us further east,” Jake replied. “Damned difficult with the wind where it is. I cannot believe that there isn’t another sail in sight. Usually this area is thick with traffic.”

Which may have been something of an exaggeration.

“Could we not just head for land...”

“Ireland is mainly one big jagged lump of rock. If we go straight in here the chances are we’ll just end up with the bottom ripped out on rocks or we’ll be at the bottom of a sheer cliff. And then there are so few people who live here our chances of getting help are not good,” Jake told her. “We need to get as far east as we can. Past Carnsore Point would be ideal, but I doubt we’ll make that.”

“And will the pumps hold her?”

“Yes,” said Jake, ‘though he didn’t look certain. He looked at his watch. “Time I took another turn.”


It took two days for Bea, Amanda and Jemima to organise the new house. Ben of course assisted with lifting, fetching and carrying, whilst Fitz claimed that there was much to do on board the ship. To be fair there was a lot to be done aboard ’Rigel’.

Dinner the evening of their first night in the new house turned out to be superb. Jemima had said she was trained as a cook, and whoever had done that training had done an excellent job, although there must have been a natural aptitude on Jemima’s part too. Fitz certainly was very happy with the meal as any man would be. It was served by a new maid, Violet, assisted by Ben. Altogether their domestic arrangements seemed to be very satisfactory.

Bea enquired how Chief McClean was, and Fitz was able to tell her that he was recovering from his transfer to the ship and hopefully would be fit for duty soon.

“By the way, Bea,” Fitz addressed her whilst waiting for dessert to be served, “with all the business of getting Chief McClean to the ship you didn’t tell us what that nun, what was her name? Ah! Sister Maria, that was it! Anyway, what did she want?” he saw Bea’s hesitation. “Or was it private?”

“No,” Bea replied, “ ... well yes, sort of,” she lapsed into silence for a moment. “I swear that woman is a witch! In some way, she seemed to know that I had had problems when I was kidnapped. Really, it was uncanny. She was rather shocked too.”

“Well, I don’t know much about Romans, but I suppose she could be a witch. Certainly, after those little girls I could believe anything.” Fitz replied, and paused in memory for a moment. “If it upsets you then we’ll discuss it no further.”

“I think I am needed in the kitchen,” said Amanda, rising.

Bea put her hand on Amanda’s arm. “No, stay,” she said. “Fitz,” she went on, “you must know all about what happened.”

“Umm, no.” Fitz replied. “Jake said nothing about it, and Major Cockburn said nothing, and Mary, well, she thought that it was nobody’s business but yours. Not that I asked her about it, it wasn’t really relevant at the time.”

“But now it is,” said Bea. “After all, if we are to be married then there should be no secrets between us, and so it has become your business.”

“No,” said Fitz, firmly. “It is all in the past, and best forgotten.”

“Nevertheless, I will tell you, but not right now. Oh!” she exclaimed as a dish was set in front of her, “this looks looks very good!” And a moment later, as she savoured a spoonful, “Mmm,” she sat with her eyes closed, “that is just wonderful. I don’t know what it is, but when I write the story of our journey, Jemima is going to be the best thing that happened to us.”


At midnight, with the last quarter of the moon close to setting, they could just see the outline of the rocky promontory ahead of them. The jagged rocks at its foot, with the white surf of the breaking waves showing even in present slight sea state, was the stuff of nightmares for any sailor. They were very slowly closing with the danger. The wind, that should have enabled them to make their easting was balanced by the tidal flow to the west. They were headed inexorably toward the sheer cliff and the jumble of jagged rocks at the base. The ’Peninsular Trader’, her crew and passengers, were minutes away from their deaths.

Hermione stood on Jake’s left, firmly holding his hand. Firmly attached to her left was Susan, and on Jake’s right Myrtle had an even firmer grasp of his arm. The mate, Herbert Austin was standing a foot or two away looking grimly at the cliff.

“There’s little we can do now, Captain,” he said tightly. “I don’t know what else we could have done.”

“I’m not a particularly religious man,” Jake replied. “But I’d suggest that a prayer might be in order. As a last resort.”


Bea and Amanda left Fitz reading the newspaper after dinner, and retired to Bea’s room. Bea was getting ready for bed assisted by Amanda who took did a sharp intake of breath when she saw Bea’s selection of nightwear.

Bea smiled at her. “You like it?” she asked.

“Ye-es, but it doesn’t hide very much, does it?” Amanda wasn’t sure whether she was shocked or ... well, what. Turned on.

Bea leant into her and kissed her. “No,” she said. “But I’m going to go and see Fitz, and I think a little distraction may be necessary.”

“You’re not going to...”

“Heavens no! I have every intention of remaining a virgin until my wedding night. Just as you are I hope,” Bea dropped her hand lower as she held Amanda and gave a gentle intimate pat, “but after the other night you are not unaware of the delights of the bedroom are you?”

Amanda blushed. “No, although what my mother would say I’m sure I don’t know.”

“And I’m sure you do! But she isn’t here is she?” Bea gave her another kiss and grinned. “Now off you go, you’ll have to use your imagination tonight,” she giggled.

A few minutes later Bea slipped into Fitz’s room. He had not come up yet so she dropped her peignoir on a chair and slipped into bed and sat with her back to the headboard, pulled the sheet up and waited for him. She did not have a long wait before the door opened and he came it. He took off his jacket and, much to Bea’s amusement, went into his dressing room without noticing her. It was not long before he came out wearing a night shirt, and at this point noticed that he was not alone.

“What the ... Beatrice, what are you doing here?” Fitz was almost lost for words.

“Waiting for you, darling,” Bea smiled.

“So I see, but this is my bedroom and not the place for you to be.”

Bea pouted. “Aren’t you pleased to see me?”

“Of course I am pleased to see you. But it isn’t a question of whether I am pleased to see you or not. It isn’t proper for you to be in my room. And particularly not in my bed.”

Bea let the sheet fall from her front.

“Good God Bea,” Fitz didn’t know where he should look, but settled on the view that Bea wanted him to look at, “I promised your father I would look after you. What would he say if he could see you now!”

“Well I’m not going to tell him. Are you?”

“Of course not!”

“Well then. I wanted to talk to you.”

“We can do that downstairs, not here. What are other people going to say?”

“Like who?”

“Well ... Amanda. After her recent experiences I should think she’d be appalled.”

“She wasn’t,” Bea crossed her fingures.

“She knows?”

“Well, she is my companion and confidant, anyway, I want to tell you all about my kidnap,” Bea looked as though she would burst into tears at any moment, “and I need you to hold me whilst I tell you.”

The moment was rather like the tales Fitz had heard of naval derring do in the days when an action with a French ship might lead the decision as to whether you or the enemy should surrender.

It seemed to Fitz that this apparently frail little girl needed his reassurance. He surrendered.

Bea knew she had won! She gave a tremulous little smile, and turned the bedclothes back to allow Fitz to join her. Fitz should of course have known better., Bea certainly wasn’t frail, and she was most certainly an unrepentant and dexterous manipulatress.

Having got her way, she pulled Fitz’s arm around her and placed it on her breast. She clamped it in place with her arm and snuggled into him. She now proceeded with her tale.

Although Bea was now at ease with with memories of the experience, she still shuddered at the horrific parts of the tale, but she also managed to make it sound remarkably salacious. At the end Fitz bent and kissed her on top of her head. She turned her face up and closed in for a ‘proper’ kiss. Fitz, being a normal man, with with normal desires still had his hand on Bea’s small, but very firm breast, with an upstanding nipple that just cried out to be gently played with. He now found himself with his arms full of small but perfectly formed woman, a woman whose hand had slipped down and now had hold of his hardness. She raised herself up and looked him in the eyes, a naughty smile on her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.