Amber's Daughter Karen - Cover

Amber's Daughter Karen

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - While attending her first slave girl testing, thirteen year old Karen is abused by one Master and rescued by another. She soon comes to think of him as her True Master. She pleads to be made his woman. Things get really interesting after they both go home after the testing. This is story two in the Eros Universe.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Nudism  

As Karen emerged from the powder room, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," she called automatically. When she opened the door, Tim, her sister Kelley's Master, stepped through.

"Hi, Karen," he said in greeting. "Is Kelley around?"

"Yes, she should be here shortly, Master," Karen replied. Kelley appeared in short order and rushed to her Master to kiss him.

"We have guests," she informed him when they came up for air. "Come into the living room and meet them. The Master would never forgive me if I stole you away now." As the three of them entered the living room, Roger told Tom, "Well, here is the last of our small family group. Tom this is Tim — Kelley's Master." Tom stood, reached out and shook the young man's hand.

"This is my son, Robert," Tom said. "Karen has claimed him as her True Master." Tim turned to Karen in surprise.

"Karen are you... !!" and realizing how stupid he sounded, he finished, "Yes, you must be."

"Yes, I am," Karen answered as she snuggled up to Robert again. As they stood smiling at each other, a chime sounded throughout the house.

"Ah," Roger exclaimed, "dinner. Will you join us, Tom and Robert? There is always more than enough."

"I really should ... what the heck! Yes, I would be pleased to join you," Tom said.

They all walked to the dining room, as there were three of them that couldn't transport. Amber, Carl, and Kate were already there when they arrived. The food was on the table.

"Since this isn't a formal dinner, everyone just sit where you want," Roger said. Amber guided Tom over to sit with herself and Roger. Sitting between them, she made sure that they both had plenty of everything to eat. The others quite naturally paired up and took seats as available. The girls all helped their Master get enough food before taking any for themselves. Their Masters, in turn, made sure that their slaves had sufficient food on their plates before they started to eat.

Soon the conversation started. Little things like: next weeks schedule; what to do tomorrow; lessons for school; whose turn it was to put out the trash, all the little things that affect a family.

Tom was amazed that girls, who were so subservient, could express contrary opinions to their Masters. It wasn't long though before everyone was in agreement on the issues. The talk shifted to Karen and her new Master. Everyone wanted to know all about how they were doing, and what they wanted in life. It was a pleasant evening, and the food was wonderful.

There were roast beef and mashed potatoes with gravy, an assortment of mixed vegetables containing peas, carrots, corn and broccoli. There was ice tea, and coffee as well as milk to drink. For desert a lovely pregnant girl brought out pie.

"These other two women that I have seen, are they servants?" Tom asked

"Yes, this is Carol. She will be with us until she finds a Master. Her former boyfriend didn't stay around. There is also a chauffeur, Curt, and his slave, Mary, who is the one to thank for the excellent meal, that we just enjoyed. She's our cook," Amber told him.

"You need a chauffeur?" Tom asked puzzled.

"Yes, none of the girls drive, and when they do go out, they need a Master with them. Of course, George now drives, and Carl also. Still, they're not always available. Curt is also the handy man, and keeps things running around the house," Roger informed him.

"What about school?" Tom asked.

"They're all home-schooled. Plus the Traditions organization has a subsidiary that also sponsors certain events for home-schoolers. They don't have to go out to go to school. The Teacher is also of Original stock, and comes and goes easily to several groups. The work is all on their laptops. It's very convenient," Roger assured him.

As dinner drew to a close, Karen started to wonder how long Robert would be allowed to stay, or if he would have to leave soon. She pushed herself closer to him in desperation.

"I really must be going, Roger," Tom said, finally. "My wife will be wondering what I've been doing for sure. I'll see all of you next weekend, and I'll bring the whole family with me." Tom rose from the table. Roger rose with him. Robert started to rise also. Karen clutched at him. Tom then turned, and looked at his son, and the girl child/woman with the desperate look on her face.

"Robert, you can stay the night. I'll pick you up tomorrow evening. I should have mentioned that before," Tom said. Robert and Karen breathed a sigh of relief. Robert went around the table, and shook his father's hand and hugged him. Then he returned to his love, and she jumped into his arms.

Roger escorted Tom to the front door. They shook hands, and Tom left.

In the dining room, Robert and Karen were wrapped around each other.

"You two should get a room before you embarrass us," George said with a laugh. Then, "That's right, you have a room. Enough said."

"Like you would ever be embarrassed by anything, George," Kate said.

"Hey, I am a very sensitive guy," her brother answered in mock humility.

"Oh yes, like we would believe that!" Kelley burst in. Everyone had a good laugh. Robert and Karen disappeared. Soon it was just Amber and Roger left in the dining room. They looked around, and disappeared too. Shortly Mary and Carol came in to clear the dishes.


Later that evening, Roger knocked on Karen's door. She answered quickly.

"Yes, what is it?" she called through the closed door.

"I really should talk to Robert, Little One," Roger said. "Would you like to have him come to my study or would it be better for me to talk with him in there?" Shortly Karen opened the door.

"Please come in, Master. May I stay while you talk to Robert?" Karen asked.

"Yes, Little One. That would be a good idea. You can remind me if there is anything Robert needs to know that is left out."

Roger spoke with them for an hour and a half. He explained Eros, Originals, transport devices, mental powers, and Earth/Original reproduction. Robert was slightly overwhelmed by it all. Roger could see that he was having a tough time with all the information.

"Karen can probably answer any questions you may come up with. If not, feel free to come in and see me, and we'll get it straight," Roger assured him. Then he added, "Our Karen is a little insecure. She tends to worry a lot. You may find yourself having to reassure her often. It's a trait she inherited from her mother. Just love her, and hold her tight. That seems to assuage the fears in her mother."

"Yes, sir," Robert said, "I have already noticed that she tends to see the worst in situations, and worries a lot. And yes — some hugging and long kisses tend to make her feel better."

When Roger had gone, Robert and Karen had a lot to talk about. It went on for some time, before more urgent things took their place. Then there was no time or breath for talking.


Sunday morning after rising late, Robert insisted that they go outside, so that they could talk without being interrupted by other matters. He wished to discuss their future, and what each wanted out of life. Robert explained again what he had planned to do in the future, and wanted to know what Karen had planned. When he asked, Karen started to cry.

"Isn't it enough that we love each other?" she asked as tears slid down her cheeks.

"Little One, that is very important, but there are other things to consider in life. Look at your parents. They have a very successful business. The fact that they have this large house is an indication of that. I'm sure that they love each other at least as much as we do. But that is in addition to having a successful business career. Don't you have any goals in life? Is there nothing you wish to do?" Robert asked. Karen cried quietly for a while before she answered.

"I have never considered what I would do when I was older," she told Robert. "I have always been a slave girl. I wanted a good Master and children. Those have been my goals. That is why I was so happy when I found you. Now you have me confused. I must think about what you have said. Even my sisters have not said much about a career as they grew older. You have given me much to think about, my Master." It was a much-subdued couple that returned to Karen's room later in the day.

As the afternoon lengthened, there were more sounds of ragged breathing, and the impact of flesh on flesh. The groans and moans, sighs and screams were those of young lovers engaged in their interest in each other.

Robert's father arrived just before dinner, and Karen bid him goodbye for the week. She cried at the parting, but had a very thoughtful look on her face at dinner.


That week there were many discussions between the three sisters. George, Carl, and Tim were included in a couple of the discussions at various times. By late Friday, there was a changed outlook among the girls. They hadn't informed anyone else in the family about it yet. They were determined to investigate the possibilities in the very near future though.

Saturday morning, the girls approached their father with a request. He was sitting at the breakfast table when the three girls came in.

"Master, may we speak with you?" Karen asked. Roger looked up from his breakfast, and saw his three lovely daughters standing in front of the table. They appeared apprehensive and frightened.

"Yes, what is it girls?" Roger asked.

"Master," Karen began — her sisters had insisted that since it was her idea, she must be the spokesperson, "we wish to learn more about your business. We have been thinking about our futures, and are not sure what we could do. If we could see what you do, maybe it would help us decide what we want to do when we are grown women."

"This sudden desire for a career, wouldn't have anything to do with Robert, would it?" Roger asked.

"I ... we ... yes, Master," Karen admitted looking at the floor.

"Well, anyway, it's flattering that you want to know more about our business. It has been very good to our family. Your grandfather started it before I was born. Now, I run it. Perhaps when I retire, one of you will take over. Yes, I'll be glad to show you around our business. Your brother and Masters too. You can start next week."

"Thank you, Master," all of the girls said as they left to discuss what they were going to see the following week.


At 2:30 that afternoon, Tom and his family arrived for the weekend. While Roger answered the door, his family was waiting in the living room.

"Good afternoon, Tom. Come in. Everyone is in the living room," Roger told them as they shook hands. Tom, his wife - Elisabeth, his son — Robert, and his daughter — Christen followed Roger into the living room.

Amber and the girls all stood there, nude as usual, with George, Carl, and Tim behind them. Elisabeth stopped short when she saw the line of four nude women standing there smiling at them. Robert brushed past his mother and moved toward Karen. She was ready to break ranks immediately, but her training held her in place, until Robert took her in his arms. She nearly collapsed then.

"As you might have guessed, the one wrapped around your son is Karen. The others are my wife and slave, Amber, and our daughters, Kate and Kelley. Those behind them are our son, George, and Carl and Tim, who are Kate and Kelley's Masters. Carl is also Kate's husband." Roger said. Tom then introduced his family.

"This is my wife Elisabeth, and my daughter, Christen. Of course you all know Robert from last weekend."

Christen hadn't moved since coming into the room. She was rooted in place. The boy standing behind the older woman had her mesmerized. He was tall, handsome, and best of all older. She felt an immediate irresistible attraction to him.

George, standing behind his mother, felt the same attraction to this girl who was almost a younger version of his mother. He was drawn toward her as if by some kind of magnetism. Christen started moving at the same time as he did. They moved toward each other without a word, like two robots, and met in the area between the two families. Christen fell into George's arms, and they embraced each other like long time lovers, their mouthes each seeking the other. Their kiss was long and passionate.

"Robert, Christen, what are you doing? Christen, you don't even know that boy! How can you do such a thing in public?" Elisabeth demanded, her voice rising in shock at the behavior of her two children.

Robert and Karen were lost in each other, and never even heard a word that Elisabeth said. Christen heard only a part of it, as she came up for air from the kiss. She turned, still in George's arms, and addressed her mother.

"Mother, can't you feel the attraction. He is a Master, and I am drawn to him as to no other that I have ever met. Can you not see that, mother? Can you not feel it?" Christen had started to remove her clothes as she spoke to her mother. George helped where he could. Christen stepped out of the pile of clothes now on the floor, and returned with George to the line of nude women. His arms had never left her.

"What are you people?" Elisabeth demanded. "Nudist? And what is all of this talk of Masters and slaves?"

"Elisabeth, we are slaves, and these are our Masters," Amber said quietly. "Your daughter has obviously joined us. Your son has already taken Karen as her Master, and made her a full woman. This is the way we live. We are always at the call of our Masters. It is the natural order of things."

"Slaves?" Elisabeth queried. "Slavery was abolished a hundred and fifty years ago. How can you be slaves? It's illegal."

"If you think that, Elisabeth, you are quite wrong. I can guarantee you from personal experience that slaves and slavery still exist," Amber said as she turned to show Elisabeth the marks still visible on her back even after twenty years. "We here share a less odious bondage, yet we are slaves, in heart and mind at least. We have Masters whom we love, and we are well taken care of by them.

"Why don't all of you young people go out to the pool, and enjoy yourselves," Amber said to the youngsters. "While the Master and I talk with Tom and Elisabeth." The young people all trooped out in the direction of the pool. The only ones to actually make it to the water were Kate and Carl, and they didn't stay long. The others had vanished when out of sight of their parents.


Christen screamed as she felt the falling effect of being transported. It was instantaneous as the distance was very short. Then she was in George's room, and they were wrapped around each other again for a while. When they came up for air, she asked, "How did you do that!?"

"Didn't Robert tell you about it this week?" George asked.

"No, all he talked about was Karen. How wonderful she was, and how much he loved her. I didn't understand it until I came into your living room today," Christen answered. George explained transporting to her. Christen was amazed and excited. That was the last talking they did for a while though.


In the living room, Amber had Elisabeth and Tom sit down while she related her story to Elisabeth. She left out very few details. (See 'Another Amber' for the details)

"My God, and after all of that, your own mother would do that to you?" Elisabeth asked.

"Yes, my mother was a very sick, confused person. She just got out of prison a few months ago. We haven't kept in touch. My father married Roger's aunt six months after our wedding, and he kept track of her. He told me recently that she hasn't changed much," Amber confessed.

"But ... but you go around naked all of the time, and your children, too?" Elisabeth asked still shocked.

"Yes, even at work. Roger is a well-known photographer of nudes, and I have been his assistant for more than twenty years now. I have always worked nude. Even when I was pregnant," Amber assured her. "The children were raised that way. It's totally natural for them. Only the Masters wear clothes, and usually not too many of them."

"Tom, you knew about this, and brought us here anyway?" Elisabeth asked in a demanding voice

"Yes, Elisabeth. My family is in the Traditions also. We weren't as strict in our observation as Roger's family is, but we still observed the Traditions. It's why my parents have never been warm to you. You're a Normal and don't understand them. I've done what I could to guide the children back into the Traditions, as best I could. They've been to several trials. That's where Robert met Karen." Roger and Tom then related the story of how the two young lovers had met. Elisabeth was even more shocked than she had been at Amber's story.

"But that girl, your daughter, she's only thirteen. How can you allow her to be in that kind of danger, and then let my son (my God!) come here and have sex with her in your own home?" Elisabeth demanded, obviously upset.

"Should we make them do it in a park or in some back alley, or a drug den? No, it's safe here. There are no drugs, or criminals around here. And if you don't think that there are thousands of other girls her age here in the city doing just that sort of thing in those places, think again. They are. Many will be hurt, or go on drugs, or get pregnant. Our girls are here with partners who love them and won't hurt them. They are all on contraceptives, and won't get pregnant till they are ready to. It's a big step, but not one they will stumble over," Amber answered.

Through out all of this retelling of the past, there had been no interruptions. Now there was a chime that sounded through out the house.

"My, is it that late?" Amber asked. Then, "Elisabeth, would like to freshen up before dinner? The powder room is just down the hall."

Tom was waiting for Elisabeth when she came out of the powder room ten minutes later.

"Tom, we will have a serious talk — tonight," Elisabeth said. They returned to the living room to find Amber wrapped around Roger in a deep passionate kiss. Tom cleared his throat after a few minutes. Roger looked up, and tapped Amber on the shoulder.

"Sorry," Roger said. "we still get carried away at times. Right this way to dinner."

When they entered the dining room, Tom immediately noticed that it held a different table than it had last week. Instead of being straight, this table was curved. The males were on the inner (short) radius, and the females were on the outer (long) radius of the table.

Roger assumed his position at the head of the table with Amber on his left on the outside, and George on his right on the inside. Tom sat at the other end of the table with Elisabeth on his right on the outside, and Robert on his left on the inside. In between were Carl and Tim on the inside. Christen sat next to Amber and across from George. Karen sat next to Elisabeth and across from Robert. Kate and Kelley were in between them and across from their Masters.

Elisabeth noticed that all the females sat with their hands in their laps, and eyes downcast, even Amber. Did this have some significance she wondered? The males on the other hand kept their eyes on their partner (slave girl). All were quiet as if waiting for something. None of them had touched the food or even their plates without permission she realized.

Dinner was served by Mary and Carol, both of whom were nude.

"Even your servants go nude?" Elisabeth asked.

"Yes, they are both in the Traditions. Carol is still looking for a Master," Amber said. This drew a blush from Carol that extended all the way to her swollen belly. Elisabeth easily noticed that Carol was pregnant.

"I thought you said they didn't get pregnant without intent?" Elisabeth asked.

"Carol has only recently joined the Traditions. Her former Normal lover left her high and dry when he found out that she was pregnant. We will find her a good Master — soon," Amber assured her.

Dinner was as delicious as it had been the week before. Everyone seemed to be enjoying it except Elisabeth. The talk was light and chatty, like any family at dinner. Part way through, Karen could wait no longer, and turned to address Elisabeth.

"Mistress, why is it that you are only his wife?" Karen asked. "Do you not love him enough to be his slave?" Now rushing to get all of this out, she continued, "Is there another that he loves more? So much that he would not even bring her here?"

"Karen, that is not the kind of question to ask a guest, and especially not at the dinner table," Roger admonished her.

"I'm sorry, Master, but I am so confused. If she loved him enough, would she not want to be his slave?" Karen asked as tears flowed down her cheeks.

"Roger, allow me to answer that, if you don't mind," Tom asked. Seeing Roger nod, he proceeded.

"Karen, Normals consider marriage to be enough of a commitment," he told her. "They do not require that wives submit to their husbands as Masters. Perhaps that is why there are so many divorces. People marry too soon, and find they don't get along, and part. Few slave girls do that. I do love Elisabeth. Enough that I gave up the Traditions to have her as my wife. She is a very strong-willed person. She has a career. She has been very successful, and no, I don't have a slave girl."

"But mother has a career, and she is successful, but she is still a slave girl. I am thinking about a career, but I still want to be a slave girl," Karen stated.

"Karen," Tom said, "some women just are not cut out to be slave girls!"

"I feel very sorry for them then," Karen murmured, quietly.

After dinner, Tom and Elisabeth went home. Their children, Robert and Christen, remained. Elisabeth was less than happy. At home, Elisabeth berated Tom for leaving her children in that house — fornicating.

"Elisabeth, would you rather they were on drugs somewhere, or getting beaten up in some alley. Maybe sneaking around behind our backs? No, this is much safer, and they at least are happy," Tom told his wife.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.