Amber's Daughter Karen - Cover

Amber's Daughter Karen

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - While attending her first slave girl testing, thirteen year old Karen is abused by one Master and rescued by another. She soon comes to think of him as her True Master. She pleads to be made his woman. Things get really interesting after they both go home after the testing. This is story two in the Eros Universe.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Nudism  

Karen got up in the bed, swung one leg over Robert, and settled back down guiding his cock to her entrance. She slowly settled, lowering herself down on it. She let it in a little at a time, savoring the feeling of each increase of its depth in her. Halfway down, she could no longer restrain herself and dropped down all the way. Robert was buried in her to his full depth, and the tip of his cock just brushed her cervix. The full feeling was incredible.

Robert reached up and stroked her breasts. They were very sensitive, and were large for a girl her age. They had rapidly increased in size after her periods had started two and a-half years a ago. They were quite full and, oh so very sensitive. So much so that she hated to wear a bra. She loved to have them sucked. She and her sisters had enjoyed a lot of time together playing with each other.

Karen now leaned down so that her Master could take each one in his mouth and suck on her hard nipples. She was in heaven and started to move on his hard dick inside her. She went back and forth several times before starting to move up and down on it.

Robert had a nipple in his mouth sucking on it. One hand was on her other breast playing with her other hard nipple. His right hand was between their bodies playing with her clit. His cock was buried deep in her tight pussy. When Karen started moving, he knew that he would not be able to hold out for long. He was sure, however, that there would be several repeats of this performance before they went home tomorrow at noon. He did his best to hold his orgasm off.

Karen had no such restraint. She wanted to cum in the worst way. Her body demanded it. With all the attention that it was getting, she knew that it would not be long, either. She could feel it building now in her belly. Signals from her breasts, her clit, and her pussy were all coming together in her belly. They built rapidly.

She moaned and squirmed on Robert's dick. Her breathing became labored as she tried to take in enough oxygen. There were too many signals, and too little oxygen. Her orgasm exploded out of her belly, and rocked her young world. She shook, and panted, and moaned together, and separately. She had never felt anything like it before. It was so much better than any orgasm she had given herself, or that her sisters had given her. She finally fell forward on Robert's chest.

Robert had been having his own orgasm. When Karen's started, her vaginal muscles clamped down on his cock. He felt his cum rising in his balls, and when she moaned, it sent him over the edge. He pushed up into her as far as he could go and shot load after load into her young womb, as he was touching her cervix.

Then Karen fell, out of control, onto his chest, and knocked the breath out of him. They both lay there, dizzy, for long minutes, sweating, and trying to regain their breath. Robert was the first to become coherent.

"Are you all right, Little One?" he asked after some time. Karen was still breathing hard, and it took her several breaths before she could answer.

"Yes, Master. I think I'm all right. I'll need a little more time to be sure. What happened to us?"

"We had an orgasm together," Robert replied.

"I'll kill my sisters! They should have told me how fabulous this was. It was soo much better than anything we ever did together!" she moaned.

"Perhaps it was not this good for them," Robert said. "I understand it varies a lot from person to person. Perhaps they have not had as fantastic an orgasm."

"God, I hope they have! Kate got married two months ago, and Kelley has had a Master for over a year. Surely they must have experienced this!" Karen told him in wonder.

Soon they were lost in each other again. Hugging and kissing; cuddled together. A short nap followed. When they were awake again, both were hungry. They got up, cleaned up, and went to the cafeteria for some dinner. The cafeteria was nearly empty, it being late for dinner. They did manage to get something to eat. Afterward they went to one of the lounges to watch television for a while. There were several couples there watching a show. They sat in the back and snuggled together.

A half an hour later, a couple from the front of the room was leaving. They had been going at it hot and heavy as long as Robert and Karen had been there. When they got up, Robert saw that it was Christen and the cute boy that she had met at lunch.

"Hi, Chris," he said as they approached.

"Oh, Robert! How long have you been here?" Chris asked, in embarrassment.

"Long enough to watch the two of you crawl down each other's throats," Robert replied.

"Oh, Master," Chris said, "this is my Master Brother Robert, and his slave Karen."

"Hi," the cute boy said. Then he asked, "Are you the ones all of the rumors are about?"

"What rumors are those?" Robert asked, innocently.

"The one that says a girl was badly abused by one of the Masters. Then she was somehow rescued, and the rescuer beat the shit out of the errant Master," the cute boy said.

"That couldn't be us," Robert said. "I haven't beaten the shit out of anyone — not in a long time, anyway."

"Your slave girl seems to have been on the receiving end of quite a bit of abuse from someone. Since your sister claims you are a kind and gentle fellow, I assume it wasn't you that did it."

"Yes, a fool named Eric did it. I found her chained in a very uncomfortable position in a corner of the common room. I took care of her, and made her more comfortable, then I went to the Overseer. He sent me back to watch her. Eric came back for her, and punched me out. The Overseer grabbed him and pushed him away. Eric then attacked the Overseer with a knife," here Robert paused for breath.

"You have to be kidding!" the cute boy said.

"No, not at all. He pulled a switch blade knife, and attacked the Overseer. I was right there and saw it," Robert replied.

"But that guy is as big as a house!" the cute boy, observed. "This Eric would have to be nuts to try that."

"Well, he tried!" Robert told him. "Not very well, but he tried. He got a broken arm for it, and was thrown against the concrete wall for his trouble. He busted his nose, and landed on the broken arm. He shrieked like a banshee!" Robert concluded. By now everyone in the lounge was gathered around and was listening to him, the TV forgotten.

"You would have to be a real nut to try something like that," one of the other boys observed. "That guy is like, big as a house, and a weightlifter to boot. I've seen him on some of those weight lifter / strong man shows on TV." Everyone quietly agreed that Eric was not very tightly wrapped.

Everyone seemed to have lost interest in the TV show, and they all drifted out after that. Robert and Karen returned to his room. Christen and the cute boy returned to his. The rooms were not that far apart as it turned out.

When they reached the room, neither Robert nor Karen was sleepy. They sat on the bed, cuddled for a while, and talked about what they were doing outside the trials. Robert talked about his hopes and future plans. By the time they were finished it was quite late, yet neither was tired.

They laid down together, and kissed and touched each other. Robert worked his way down Karen's body in an indirect flow, moving from her mouth up to her ears; from the ears down her neck; across her shoulders to the center of her chest and then down between her breasts. Then each breast received attention and finally each nipple. Karen was breathing hard and moaning by the time he finished with her breasts. He then moved down to her navel, and kissed and licked it. Her hips started to move.

When Robert moved down between her thighs, she opened them willingly to his tongue. He licked her tender lips, and caressed her clit. Two fingers found their way to her love tunnel as his mouth and tongue moved to her clit. Her hips started to come up off the bed then as she tried to force him deeper into her.

Robert used his tongue on her swollen clit, licking and teasing it. He grabbed it with his lips, and ran the end of his tongue over it. Karen exploded in orgasm. Her thighs clamped down on Robert's head as her body shook, and her butt came up off the bed, pushing him into her. She went rigid for fifteen seconds or so, and then slumped down onto the mattress again.

Robert's chin and hand were covered with girl cum (pussy juice). Some of it also ran down her butt to her rear passage. More juice ran down her thighs. Karen lay there moaning.

"Oh God, Master! What are you doing to me?" she asked.

"If you don't like it, I'll stop," Robert suggested.

"Noo, please, Master. Don't stop. Not yet! Please!" she begged in a ragged voice.

Robert returned his attention to her sweet pussy. This time using his tongue on her lips and then running it up inside her as deep as he could reach, lapping up her sweet juices like a cat. In the mean time, his fingers had been busy on her clit, rubbing a circle around it. Now he flicked one finger across the blood-filled button. Karen erupted in orgasm again. her thighs locking around his head, and her butt coming up off the mattress. She came longer this time. It was thirty seconds, at least, before she fell back to the mattress, and released his head.

It took her several minutes to recover sufficiently to be able to speak coherently. Robert had continued to lick her gently during that time, lapping up her juices.

"Please, Master. Stop! No more for now! Please," she pleaded through her ragged breathing.

Robert stopped, and moved up her body to kiss her on the mouth. Karen could taste her own juices on his mouth, and his face was sticky. She licked what she could of his face. Robert grinned at her.

"I thought you liked that?" he asked. Karen stopped licking long enough to answer.

"Yes, I do like it, but my poor body can only stand so much pleasure. I would have passed out if you hadn't stopped. I need to rest some. I need you to kiss me and to just hold me for a while."

"Well," said Robert, sounding down cast, "if that is what you want, I guess I can do that." He started kissing her and massaging her breasts. She returned his kisses as fervently as he gave them. When they finally came up for air, both were breathing hard, and their bodies were shaking with passion.

"Do me now, Master," she pleaded. She didn't have to ask more than once, as Robert was as hard as he had ever been. He slid over between her thighs, and brought his cock to her moist lower lips. He eased into her, and then slowly pushed until he was seated all the way in her, and their pubic bones touched.

Karen moaned, and wrapped her legs around his body, locking her heels behind his butt. She had made up her mind that she would not free him until they had both cum. Robert started to move in her, out and back in. Long slow strokes, out and in.

Unfortunately for his intentions, that rhythm did not last long. Karen's body wanted it hard and fast, not slow and gentle. It needed an orgasm now not later. She urged Robert on, and tightened her legs to keep him close. The rhythm of their movements increased to a fevered pitch, as they slammed into each other. The breathing of both was labored, and both dripped sweat in short order.

This pace was not sustainable for long, and shortly both erupted in orgasm. They locked onto each other until it had passed, and then fell to the mattress. Robert pulled out of her, and moved over to her side. They both fought to recover for long minutes.

Karen turned toward Robert, and put her head on his chest. Her eyes were heavy, and she needed to sleep. She was groggy from so much sex, and so many orgasms.

When Robert recovered, he realized just how sticky and sweaty they both were. He also knew that they needed to clean up. There was a communal shower just down the hall. He shook Karen's shoulder to wake her.

"Little One, we need to shower. We both smell very much of sex and sweat. We will go to the shower and then return to sleep," Robert told her.

"I'm so sleepy, Master," she pleaded.

"We will go now, Little One. In the morning, it will be very crowded, and you may only get a cold shower. So we will go now," Robert informed her.

Karen knew that tone of voice. She had been trained to obey it. Reflexes took over. She dragged her tired body out of the bed, and they walked together to the shower. Their combined cum was dripping down her thighs by the time they reached it.

The shower was empty. There was soap and shampoo available. Towels were on a shelf waiting. They went in and washed each other. It was a wonderful experience. They stayed for quite a while. Finally tiredness won out over pleasure, they got ready, and returned to the room.

When they got back there, and opened the door, the first thing they both said was, "Phew, this place stinks." Robert adjusted the ventilation while Karen checked the bed. The sheets were a mess of cum and pussy juice.

"There are extra sheets under the bed," Robert told her as fresh air blasted into the room. Karen rolled the old sheets together and off the bed. Then she put a new sheet on the bed. Soon things smelled much better. Both of them were by now worn out. Robert dimmed the lights, and soon both were soundly asleep.

When Karen woke in the morning the bed next to her was empty. Karen started to panic until she heard Robert brushing his teeth. Her relief was palpable. Why was she so scared, she wondered? Would he abandon her? She started to shake with fear. Was he only using her? Had she been a fool for giving what can only be given once? She was lost in self-doubt when his voice called her back from the brink.

"Are you cold, Little One? I see you are shivering," Robert said as he wrapped the blanket around her shoulders and kissed her neck.

"Oh God, " she thought, "he does love me. He hasn't gone away and left me. Maybe things will be all right after all." She turned and launched herself into his arms, and held him fiercely for a long time.

"Are you alright?" Robert asked after a while as he held her close. He could feel her body tremble in his arms. He loved the feel of her firm body and her soft skin against his own.

"Master," she moaned in tears, "please don't leave me for another. I don't know what I would do without you now."

"Little One, I will not abandon you. At noon this event will be over, and we'll have to leave, but I'll see you as often as I am able. We'll exchange phone numbers and addresses. We'll be able to meet again on weekends and during the summer. I'll always be thinking of you," Robert reassured her. Karen clung to him for a while more.

"Brush your teeth," he said, "and wash that pretty face. Then we'll go to breakfast. It may be more crowded today."

"My face isn't very pretty all swollen and with these black eyes," Karen said with a sniff. Robert pulled her to him again, and kissed her all over her face before he whispered in her ear, "It's beautiful to me, Little One."

"Thank you, Master," she whispered back, and turned to do as she had been instructed.

The cafeteria was crowded that morning. There were naked girls all over the place. Many were gathered in groups. There were also groups of young Masters at other tables. Scattered about the room here and there were the couples, the serious ones. Those who were more interested in each other than in others. Robert and Karen were among this latter group.

The food line moved fairly swiftly, and soon they were at a table enjoying breakfast together, smiling at each other. Chris joined them part way through their meal. She was alone.

"Where is your Master?" Karen inquired.

"He's off with the other boys at one of the tables being a boy. Beating his chest, and telling them what a man he is for having gotten off a hundred times. Of course, they're all lying to each other. Next time, I'm going to find an older man to keep me. I need someone more serious," she said as she took a seat, and started to eat.

"Did you guys shower this morning?" she asked partway through her meal.

"No, we showered last night," Karen said.

"That was smart," Christen said matter-of-factually. "I waited till this morning, and it was jammed. I got felt up three times before I was done!" She didn't sound like she had minded.

Just then a voice came over the PA system, reminding them that in two and a-half hours the testing would be over, and all participants would be required to leave the facility. There was also a reminder about stripping the beds in their rooms, and putting the sheets and blankets in the appropriate hampers in the area.

"That doesn't give us much time," Robert said.

"Time for what?" Karen asked, innocently.

"Time for good-byes," he replied with a smile.

"You should have taken care of that last night like I did, Brother," Christen said.

"We started last night," Karen said in a whisper.

"We're going to finish this morning," Robert added. He and Karen got up, and headed for their room, leaving Chris to clean up the table after them.

They returned to the room quickly. Karen took the old sheets and put them in the hamper now in the hall, the blanket also. Then both of them fell into the bed for a long, long passionate kiss. When the kissing ended, the sex began. Robert started at her breasts, and worked around and down ending between her thighs, but only for a few fugitive licks. He then crawled back up her body until he was again at her lips. He positioned himself at her entrance and pushed in. He slowly sank all the way in.

This time though, Robert would not be rushed. The long slow strokes lasted a long time as Karen's orgasm built in her belly. When Robert went to her breasts, she exploded, screaming out her joy. Robert continued to stroke. When she had recovered, he slowly increased their rhythm until they were pounding into each other like the night before. Karen became very vocal then, telling him, "Don't stop ... Oh God, don't stop yet!" This was something new for her.

Robert of course had no intention of stopping. He still had a ways to go. Finally, he slammed into her as deep as he could get as his nuts shot load after load of baby juice into Karen's sweet pussy. This pushed Karen over the edge.

"Yes, yeeessssss... ! Oh God, yeessssssss!" she cried out, as she collapsed under him. Robert fell off to her side again, and they both lay there for a long time recovering.

They were awakened by someone knocking on the door, and telling them that they had thirty minutes and to leave the door open when they left.

"We must have fallen asleep," Robert said.

"Yes, it's almost time to go," Karen whispered, nervously.

"We had better get up and clean up, Sweetie," Robert told her. They both hurried. Robert rinsed off, and then Karen used the toilet to clean up with water from the sink. Robert stripped the sheet from bed while she was busy. He then pulled on his shorts, and they were ready to leave.

The dressing room was fairly empty when they arrived, most of the participants having finished already. Robert changed into street clothes, and put the shorts and his sandals in a gym bag.

Karen had only a simple button-up-the-front dress and some sandals. She also had a small purse. They each took out paper and pen, and wrote phone numbers and addresses on them to exchange. They were nearly done when Christen found them.

"I was beginning to think you guys got lost, or eloped, or something!" she said. "We need to get out of here. They are going to close it up in a few minutes. Most of the people are outside already." They checked that they had everything, and then headed for the door. At the main exit, they were met by Jack, who called them over.

"I just thought you would like to know that Eric and his entire family are now out of the organization. None of them will be allowed in again. They were also fined $10,000 for breaking the rules. The switchblade and wire showed premeditation. His father threatened to sue, until he was told that the Judge was also a member. Eric also has to pay the medical costs for the treatment he received. That's about another $1,000. I just thought you would like to know," Jack told them.

Outside it was cooler than in the building There were cars everywhere and kids trying to say goodbye to each other, and find the right vehicle, all at the same time. Christen saw their dad, and headed that way. Robert hesitated as Karen looked lost standing there alone until a large SUV pulled up, and the window rolled down.

"Hey, Sis! Are you about ready?" George, her brother, shouted at her. Karen's face lit up. She grabbed Robert's hand, and led him over to the vehicle. The door opened as they got there.

"George," she said addressing her brother, "this is Robert," there was a short pause. The next words nearly knocked Robert over when she added, "My True Master." The shock on George's face had to be seen to be believed. His first words showed his shock.

"WHAT? Isn't this a little sudden, Karen?" he demanded as he took a close look at his sister. The second shock was even more profound, as were his next words.

"What the fuck happened to you?" he asked.

"I'll explain on the way home," Karen said as she grabbed Robert and plastered herself all over him, and tried to suck all the breath out of his lungs. At the same time, Christen was calling him. His Dad was blocking traffic and needed to move. Robert kissed Karen one more time.

"I really have to go, Little One," he said. Then to George, "Nice to meet you, George," and he was gone. Karen got in the SUV, and cried all the way home. There were no explanations.

When Karen arrived home, she tried to transport directly to her room to be alone. Unfortunately, her mother and two sisters were waiting there for her.

"Karen, did you... ?!" Amber started until she actually looked at her daughter. Then, "What happened? Are you all right? Oh, God!!" The startled tone in their mother's voice alerted both Kate and Kelley. They both turned to see what the trouble was. One look at Karen, and they both screamed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.