Amber's Daughter Karen - Cover

Amber's Daughter Karen

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - While attending her first slave girl testing, thirteen year old Karen is abused by one Master and rescued by another. She soon comes to think of him as her True Master. She pleads to be made his woman. Things get really interesting after they both go home after the testing. This is story two in the Eros Universe.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Nudism  

By clearing his throat, Jack interrupted Bee and the administrator. The mood was gone, and Bee quickly followed the pair to the aid station, while Jack spoke to the administrator.

At the aid station, Bee quickly took pictures of Robert's injuries, which were minor, and treated them. Karen sat in a chair and watched with tears flowing down her cheeks. When Bee was finished, she turned her attention to Karen.

"You need to get up on the table, Honey," she told her. Then, "What is your name? I will need it for my report, also your's young Master."

Robert told her his name. Karen waited as she knew was expected of her. When Robert had finished Karen gave her name, and her Master father's name. Bee was suitably impressed.

"Is your father the famous photographer?" she inquired.

"Yes, my Master is a photographer," Karen replied.

"My God, girl," Bee exclaimed, "he's not just a photographer! He's one of the best known photographers of women and nudes. He let you come here?" she asked, in wonder.

"Yes, both of my sisters have been here, and my Master brother. We have all been raised in the Traditions by our mother, who is father's loving slave," Karen told her. Bee was more than a little amazed and impressed.

Robert was surprised also. How could she be the daughter of a famous father, and have a slave mother. It certainly explained her behavior though. While Bee worked on Karen, Robert asked to be excused, but said that he would return in a short time.

Bee continued to tend to Karen's injuries and abrasions. She gave her some medication to reduce the swelling and sprayed the cuts and scratches with anti-bacterial spray. She also took numerous pictures of her injuries for her report. Especially important were the shots of her wrists, where the wire had left its marks. Robert returned just before she had finished. He had two containers of food on a tray along with several drinks.

Eric had also been brought into the aid station and was in a separate treatment room. They had given him a shot for the pain, but he still made a considerable amount of noise.

"Karen needs to rest. She won't get it here with that clown making all of that noise. Do you have a room where she can stay, Robert?" Bee asked.

"Yes, I released the girl I had chosen, as we weren't very compatible. I still have the room though," Robert told her.

"I would suggest then, that you two make use of it for tonight. Get some sleep," then seeing Karen's collar, "Oh, you're a white collar. Get a lot of sleep then. Jack will need to get a statement from both of you in the morning. Also, I need to see Karen again tomorrow to check on the healing of those scratches. You two go on now; we'll be busy for a while," Bee told them.

Karen got to her feet and took a few shaky steps. Bee pulled out a wheel chair, and had her sit in it.

"You can bring the chair back tomorrow when you come in to be checked," she told them. Robert placed the tray on Karen's lap, and moved behind the wheelchair, and off they went. A short way down the hall, Karen asked, "Master, may we stop at the administration desk? There is something I wish to do."

"Certainly, Little One. We must go past there on the way to the room, but what is so important?" he asked.

"I wish to change my status, Master." Karen said.

"Little One, are you sure of this? What will your parents say?"

"Master, I truly desire to do this. I only chose the white to save myself for my True Master. It was to be my gift to him."

"But you haven't found your True Master yet," Robert said.

"Perhaps I have," Karen whispered very quietly, almost to herself.

They stopped at the administration desk. Karen told them that she desired to change her status to pink from white. The clerk on duty looked at her face and body, and asked if she was sure. Then she asked if Karen were under duress. Karen explained what had happened. The clerk was still doubtful until Jack appeared and vouched for them. Karen left with a pink collar.

The room was as Robert had left it. The bed was rumpled, but the table and two chairs were still in place. The food went on the table. Robert had Karen sit on the bed, as it was softer than the wooden chair. He moved the table over to her. They ate in relative silence. Toward the end of the meal, Robert addressed her.

"Karen, I want you to think about your decision tonight and sleep on it. If you feel the same way in the morning, then I will consider your request."

"Do you not want me, Master?" she pleaded as tears started to slide down her cheeks.

"I want you more than you could imagine, Little One. With that said, I do not want you to rush into something that you might regret later. I only want you to be sure that what you are doing is really the right thing, not just for now, but for later, also."

"Thank you, Master," she whispered in a little girl voice as she sobbed, her breathing ragged. Then swallowing her sobs as best she could, she asked, "Master, will you at least hold me tonight, so I can feel you close to me?"

"Yes, my sweet Little One. I will hold you close to me all night. I would not want you to be lonesome or afraid. I only hope that holding you is all that I do."

Robert moved the table back to its original position. He then removed his shorts. Karen saw his entire body naked for the first time. She had seen her brother and father naked often at home. Her sisters had assured her that any man could be made to fit inside her. She had her private doubts, however.

Robert was definitely larger than her brother, who she had been assured was above the average, but was still a bit smaller than her father. Her mother had assured her that she had never had any trouble ever taking her father inside. Robert was still a young man. What would he be like when fully mature? She had no idea. Was she ready to find out? She wasn't sure.

Robert dimmed the lights, and joined her in the bed. He held her close under the covers. She rested her head on his shoulder and wrapped one leg over his leg, and tried to sleep.

Sleep eluded Karen for some time. She thought of all that had happened to her that day, both good and bad. She spent time wondering what her life would be like with this man she was right now so close to.

Would she ever dare to attend another testing? Could she take the chance? She started to whimper and cry but stopped herself. What would he be like if she disturbed his sleep?

What had seemed so clear before was now all confusion. A full belly and receding pain left room for doubts, doubts that would not let her sleep. Somewhere in the dark among all the doubts, she finally slept, pulled there by her weary body.

Robert also lay there in the dark for quite some time, unable to sleep. This girl was so sweet, and feminine with such a firm, soft young body. Her height, hair, and eyes perfectly fit his taste. Could he keep her? Would she willingly stay with him? He knew that he could never force her to stay. That would ruin everything, but would she stay of her own volition? He heard her whimper, and felt the tears on his shoulder. Should he say anything to her? Would that disturb her thinking? He was sure that he loved her; would she reciprocate? He too eventually slipped into a dreamless sleep.

They awoke in the morning, though neither had any idea of the time. The lights were on signifying daytime. Karen was very stiff, and Robert's shoulder was asleep from her lying on it all night. Neither had moved during the night.

Robert lay there for several minutes after awakening before whispering quietly to Karen, "Little One, are you awake?"

"Yes, Master. I have been awake for a little time. I didn't sleep well. I don't know what to do. My body says one thing, but my mind says another," she whimpered in tears.

"Little One, there is no need to rush. You have the rest of your life to decide. I can wait for you," Robert told her. Karen had not moved, and now started to seriously cry and moan. Robert held her close and let her cry on his shoulder. Eventually, there was a knock on their door.

"Who is it?" Robert asked.

"It' Jack, Robert. I need to talk to both of you."

"Just a second, Jack, and I'll be right with you," Robert answered. Karen slipped over under the covers as Robert got up and pulled his shorts on, then opened the door.

Jack ducked and came in. It was an instinctive reaction. There were few doors tall enough to allow him to enter places erect.

"Bob, I need you guys to come down to the office to give me your depositions. They'll go into the final report. There's no rush though. Go and eat first, and then come by the office. It shouldn't take long," Jack told them.

"How are you today, young lady?" he asked, smiling at Karen.

"I'm better, Master. Thank you," Karen answered in a whisper. Jack smiled at her again, and noticed the pink collar.

"What time is it anyway?" Robert inquired.

"It's just past 8 AM local time," Jack said. Then "I'll see you in my office after you eat." He ducked out the door and was gone.

"Would you like to go to breakfast?" Robert asked Karen.

"Yes, Master. Very much. I don't know if I can get up though. It was difficult just moving over when you got up," she replied. Robert went over, and moved the blanket. Then he helped Karen sit up on the side of the bed. She was very stiff. He massaged her arms and legs for a while to loosen her up. She started to cry again.

"Are you in pain, Little One?" he asked.

"No, Master," she replied through her sobs, "I am ashamed to cause you so much trouble. I fear that I'm a very poor slave girl," and she started to moan.

Robert pulled her up from the bed, and held her to himself. He enjoyed the feel of her breasts squashed up against his chest, and his arms around her. God, she was so fantastic! Did she not realize what a treasure she was? How lucky a man would be to possess her?

Robert tilted his head down, and sought her bruised lips with his own bruised lips. Her mouth opened slightly as she moaned. His tongue slipped in and danced with hers. He loved her taste even though neither had brushed their teeth yet.

Karen moaned louder and started to rub herself against him. He slipped one hand down, and rubbed it across her outer lips. He was rewarded with a very wet hand. Karen had developed a very serious leak. She pulled her lips away from his for a few seconds to whisper to him.

"Master, please! Make me yours. Take me now. My body needs release." Then she moaned even louder.

"Are you sure, Little One? I do not want to hurt you," he replied.

"My body is sure, but my mind is not; for now, my body rules. Please, make me yours, Master!"

Robert lowered her back to the mattress, and then stood and got out of the shorts he had so recently donned. He returned to the bed and Karen. He kissed his way up her body from her pussy to her lips. Her body shook, and she whimpered at each kiss. He soon placed his cock at the entrance to her vagina. She was even wetter than before. He rubbed the head up and down her lips several times to get it lubricated, and then placed the head on her outer lips.

"Are you sure, Little One?" he asked again.

"Yes, Master. Please, now!" she begged as her body trembled with desire again.

Robert eased forward parting her outer and then her inner lips and slid up to her hymen.

"Now, Master, now!" she moaned. He pulled back some, and then lunged forward, tearing through her barrier, and sliding all the way into her hot, wet, tight tunnel.

Karen screamed. The pain was more intense than she was prepared for. Robert stopped; held her tightly; and waited for her to adjust and the pain to recede. Robert marveled at the feel of her. She was so tight, warm, and wet. Her body had temporarily stopped shaking and trembling, but her tears had started again. After a time, he asked, "Is it too painful? Should I pull out?"

"No, Master," she moaned. "A minute more, please." Karen seemed to be settling down even as she spoke. Shortly her hips started to move tentatively.

"Please start again, Master. I'm better," she whispered. Robert started with long slow strokes. He wanted this to last as long as possible. After a few strokes, Karen started to move also. She also resumed moaning. She needed it now. In short order, the tempo had built to an amazing speed. The strokes were short and fast. Both were thrusting into the other. The pace could not last long, and didn't. In short order, both came in a noisy crescendo. Robert fell to the bed to one side as they both lay there fighting to recover their breath and senses. When Karen was again able to speak, she squealed, "Oh my God. My sisters told me it was something that they couldn't describe, but they never said it would be like that. It was wonderful! Did you enjoy it as much as I did, Master?"

"Yes, Little One. It was fantastic. Better than it ever has been before," Robert said, still panting.

"Have you done it before, Master?" she inquired in a small voice.

"Yes, Little One, but it has never been as good as it was with you. That was fantastic!"

"Why has no one ever told me that it was like this?" she moaned. "I would never have hesitated."

"Perhaps that is why no one ever told you," Robert teased her. Then turning serious, he asked, "Are you on birth control, Little One? I wouldn't want you to get pregnant on your first time."

"Oh yes, Master. My Mistress Mother put all of us girls on right after our first period. I have been on for over two and a-half years now," turning she showed him the small patch just above her butt on her spine.

"I think we need to get up, Little One. Jack is anxious for us to give our depositions. Also we need to eat to keep our strength up." They both got up, and went to the corner where the small sink and equally small toilet were. Robert washed off, and brushed his teeth. Karen sat on the toilet and washed herself off. She then inserted one of the available tampons to keep any bleeding under control and save her from embarrassment. Then she brushed her teeth, while Robert used the toilet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.