Amber's Daughter Karen - Cover

Amber's Daughter Karen

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - While attending her first slave girl testing, thirteen year old Karen is abused by one Master and rescued by another. She soon comes to think of him as her True Master. She pleads to be made his woman. Things get really interesting after they both go home after the testing. This is story two in the Eros Universe.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Nudism  

Thirteen year old Karen lay naked on the cold concrete floor. Her hands were bound behind her back with wire. There were hobbles on her ankles. Her feet were up on the wall secured to a ring there by the hobbles. She had been left there by her temporary Master, Eric.

This was her first slave girl testing. She had hoped to find a good Master, the same as her two sisters had before her. It had not worked out that way this time.

Eric had won first pick and chosen her. She had thought he might be all right, but even that had not turned out well. Eric was a brutal and uncaring Master. He was only concerned with his own pleasure, not caring a damn about the girl that he used and abused. Her white collar had so far saved Karen from being fucked in her pussy, but just barely.

As soon as Eric made his choice, and it had been approved, he had grabbed Karen out of line. Yanking her along, he had gone to a corner room for privacy. Here he had Karen kneel, and place her hands behind her back. He then bound her wrists with wire — tightly. When Karen winced, he slapped her across the face. He then had her stand and placed hobbles on her ankles; these were followed by a leather collar on her neck and a leash.

He led her out of the first room and headed for one of the bedrooms. He went slowly until out of sight of other people. When alone in the hall, he increased his pace. Soon he was walking rapidly with full strides. Karen tried to keep up, but was unable to because of the hobbles. She soon fell, and was dragged along behind Eric, pleading for him to stop. He did, but only to return and slap her several more times.

Eric dragged her into one of the available bedrooms and slammed the door. He then proceeded to amuse himself with her body. His hands were all over her. Not gentle, loving hands, no — his were hands that squeezed and pinched painfully, nails that scratched and left marks on her tender young flesh. Because of her white collar, signifying that she was a virgin and not to be taken in the vagina, Eric used her other holes to satisfy himself.

Karen had been raised as a slave girl, since her earliest years. She knew and understood that it was a Master's right to use his slave as he saw fit. Yet, she had never experienced such brutality and lack of caring in all of her young years. The Master, her father, had always been gentle and caring with his slave girl, his wife, and her mother. So had her brother, George. They both had always been firm and demanding of obedience but never brutal and uncaring.

She had been taught the ways of pleasure that a girl could provide — all but one — her pussy had not been used. She wished to save it for her True Master. Eric's brutality had left scratches and gashes on her thighs and pubic mound. Also scratches and bite marks on her breasts and nipples. He had face fucked her twice, and abused her rear passage with his blunt fingers and sharp nails. When he had finished his abuse, he had left her in the common room. He had gone off to eat, and have a comfortable nap, obviously not caring anything about her needs or comfort.

Karen cried for a while on the cold concrete floor. She knew that the last four hours were not the worst. She had forty hours yet to go as it was not likely Eric would release her early. She was very afraid that she would not live that long. She feared that Eric would become enraged and hurt her badly. Her body shook with shame and grief. Her sisters had never had this problem. Why was she?

By now her hands were so cold and numb that she could no longer feel them. Her legs and feet, elevated above her head on the wall, were also numb. She began to fear that if she lived, she would be paralyzed for life or a cripple.


Robert had accompanied his younger sister, Christen, to the slave testing. It was her second, and she was not confident enough to come by herself. Neither had been raised in a slave-holding household, but both had been indoctrinated by their father. Robert had been to testings twice before in hopes of finding a girl that was a good match for him. He had been unsuccessful. This time, so far, had not been much better.

Though he had won second pick, Eric has chosen the one girl that he had had his eye on. He had chose another girl. She had rather quickly proven not to be compatible, and he had released her after an hour or so and after sharing some mutual fun.

Chris had not had much better luck. The boy who picked her was too immature, and they did not get along well. They were still together, but it didn't look like it would last long. Robert had been out checking on her to make sure that she was comfortable, and that she was being reasonably well cared for.

He was now on his way back to the Overseer's office. They had talked for the past couple of hours, and become quite friendly. The Overseer was a very large and powerful man. He was a professional weight lifter, and had also done quite a bit of college wrestling. He worked as a bouncer in one of the large nightclubs in the nearby city. He had many tales of encounters with drunks and fools.

As Robert passed a wheeled hamper near the dark end of the common room, he heard a girl crying and moaning. This did not sound right to him. These trials were not supposed to cause serious pain or injury. Yes, some girls were injured or hurt in various ways at times, but none of them should be out here moaning.

Robert stopped to investigate what was wrong. He rolled the hamper aside to get more light into the area. He saw the girl on the floor and the way that she was positioned. He was puzzled why anyone would do that? He moved closer to her to get a better look at her condition. He saw that she was lying on the concrete floor with no blanket or covers. Her legs were secured to a ring several feet up the wall. This he knew would lead to a shortage of blood to the legs. He wondered how long she had been like this.

Next he noticed that her hands were tied behind her back, forcing her to twist her body rather severely to avoid lying on her hands and arms. Surely only a sadist would do this to a girl, he thought. Robert checked the hobbles, and determined that he could release them from the ring easily. He did so and lowered her legs to the floor.

The girl screamed when her legs were moved to the floor. The pain in her legs overloaded her senses. Robert then moved up to get a better look at her face, and was shocked at what he saw. There were scratches and bruises on her face. Both eyes appeared to be swollen and blackened. He removed a small LED flashlight that he carried, and shined it on the girl's face and head.

Robert was shocked even more to see the little redhead that he had wanted to select. She was in bad shape. This should not have happened here. He moved the light down her body, and was even more disturbed. Her breasts were scratched and bitten. Her belly also had long deep scratches on it as well as her thighs. The same was true of her mound above her vagina.

He turned her some to look at how her hands were restrained. He was shocked to see the taut wire that held them in place, and cut off circulation. This sort of thing was not supposed to happen at these testings. Obviously though, it had. He immediately realized that he must help the girl. Her temporary Master would be dealt with later.

Robert went to a nearby supply closet to see what he could find. There were blankets, towels, emergency lights, some bottled water, and several sets of padded handcuffs. Luckily, there was also a set of nippers here for opening bundles of blankets and towels. He returned to Karen out on the floor of the common room in a few minutes with the supplies he had gathered.

He first used the nippers to cut the wire and removed it from around her wrists. By the light of the lantern, which he had also brought with him, he could see that the wire had already bitten deeply into her wrists leaving an ugly depressed red mark on both wrists. He carefully moved her arms out to her sides. Then he spread a thick blanket on the floor and moved the girl on to it. He started to massage her arms and wrists to return the circulation to them. Next he moved to her legs, and massaged them for the same reason.

After a while, the girl began to moan. He covered her lower half with part of the blanket, and moved back to her head. He raised her head some by placing rolled up towels from the hamper under her head. She moaned more.

"Here, Little One, drink some of this water," he instructed the girl as he held a container of water to her lips. He spilled a little on her dry cracked lips. She winced at the pain, but opened her mouth for more. Robert fed her a little at a time until the bottle was nearly empty.

"Thank you, Master," the girl whispered through her raw throat and bruised mouth.

"Little One, who left you here like this? Was it the one who selected you or another?"

"My temporary Master did all of this to me," she whispered through sobs as tears rolled down her swollen and bruised cheeks.

"He is surely a fool, a sadistic fool at that," Robert said. He really needed to bring this to the attention of the Overseer. He took the padded wrist cuffs that he had brought with him and placed them on her wrists — loosely. He then attached a fairly long, light chain to them, and ran it to the ring on the wall. She could not be left here alone and free. He then covered the rest of the girl with the remainder of the blanket. Then he informed her of his intention.

"I'm going to consult the Overseer on this. Stay covered up. I shall return soon. I'll leave the light here. Do you understand?" he inquired.

"Yes, Master," she whispered.

As he left, Karen lay there thinking, "Why could he not have been her Master. He seemed so nice: gentle, considerate, and caring. The complete opposite of what Eric was." Tears came to her eyes as she remembered the pain and humiliation that Eric had visited on her in the short time they had been together.

Robert reached the Overseer's office quickly. It was located across the common area but out of sight of the corner of the room where Karen had been left. It was at the corner of the entry hallway to the common room.

The Overseer was doing paperwork. Robert knew from conversations earlier that evening that paperwork was what he hated the most. Still, it was necessary. Jack looked up as Robert entered the office.

"Did you find your Sister?" he asked as he continued to study the computer screen.

"Yes, she's fine," Robert said as he remembered what he had originally gone out for. Shifting gears back to the present, he addressed Jack on the new problem.

"Jack, I need to talk to you about something I found out in the common room."

"Shoot," Jack said as he typed something on the page he was looking at.

"Jack, I found a girl out there who has been badly abused. She's over in the corner that can't be seen from the office. There was a hamper in front of her also. I might not have ever seen her in the dark there except she was moaning. That sadistic bastard, Eric, abused the shit out of her. She needs medical attention." Robert told him.

Jack heard Robert with half his mind. He didn't doubt that Robert had found a girl that had been treated hard by a Master, but was not ready to accept the judgment of a fifteen-year-old entirely. It might be that she had just been slapped around some, and not badly hurt. Besides, he was late with this report, and needed to get it done. Then he could check for himself.

"Bob, go on back and watch the girl. As soon as I get this darn report done, I'll come over and check on her. If she needs medical care, I'll get it for her. OK?" he finished. Robert said he would and headed back toward the girl. Karen was still crying quietly when he returned.

"Are you in pain, Little One?" he asked. Karen's eyes flew open, or as open as their swollen condition allowed. She had not heard him approach, and was startled when he spoke.

"Only some pain, Master. Did you find the Overseer, Master?" she asked.

"Yes, he'll be here shortly. He has much paperwork to do," Robert said as he sat next to the girl. "Are you feeling any better?"

"Yes, Master. Thank you for taking care of me," she whispered. They sat there in silence for some little time. Robert reached out and took one of her hands from under the blanket and stroked it slowly.

Karen felt him remove her hand from the blanket and start to stroke her hand and arm slowly and gently. It felt soo good. So much better than Eric's attack on her body. She closed her eyes, and in a short time, her slowed breathing indicated that she had dozed off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.