Anna, first date - Cover

Anna, first date

by Lapsed Optimist

Copyright© 2009 by Lapsed Optimist

BDSM Sex Story: Anna has desires that she doesn't quite understand. I help her out.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Exhibitionism   .

I had known Anna for a while, and she always seemed to favor me a little when she waited on me. Nothing overt, just little touches that helped me notice her. She was more attentive to me when I sat in her section, though I never saw anything to indicate she didn't provide outstanding service to all of her customers.

The little notes on the check were also out of the ordinary. I'm sure everyone has seen the "Thank You" in flowery script on the back of the check, followed by a little smiley face. My check from Anna was usually some variation of "I hope you were happy with my service! Please come see me again soon! Anna." I also saw that her name was written a little smaller than her note, as if she was almost embarrassed to take credit.

The almost-a-curtsey whenever I thanked her for something was a nice touch, too. Her shy smile whenever I complemented her warmed my heart. In short, she seemed to be a submissive, eager to please, and acted incredibly embarrassed over the slightest mistake, and the Dominant in me licked his chops every time I saw her.

After my last experience with a sub, I was somewhat reluctant to take on another. Especially one that seemed not to even be aware of the lifestyle and what the clues she provided meant to a person like me. But several months of her practically calling me master, at least in my mind, I decided to act.

The restaurant was fairly empty that late at night, and while she was young enough to still be in college, the next day was Saturday, so I couldn't think of any reason why she couldn't stay up a little if my company was truly pleasing to her — I've been wrong before, especially about women, so I decided being blunt was probably my best option.

"Anna, you know that I always sit at one of your tables when I come here, and I always get treated special by you. You're very attractive to me, especially your personality. I'd like to talk to you outside of the work environment."

Her eyes got big and bright, and I saw elation mixed with doubt and fear. The Sir inside my head wanted to drag her down by her hair to kissing level, but I told him to behave for the moment.

"I would like that very much, Sir, but between school and work, I'm not sure when I'd have time."

"Do you have plans after work tonight?"

"No, sir."

"You do now. After you get done here, go home, shower, and change into something you think I'll like. I prefer my dates to wear skirts, no more than knee length. I will be at the coffee shop on Main Street next to the park. Go ahead and take care of my check, keep the change." I put fifty dollars in her hand, caressing her palm just a little.

When she walked into the coffee house, she took my breath away. I know that server's uniforms aren't exactly meant to show off a person's body, but the change of outfit made her look even more incredible. She was a couple of inches taller than me in her heels, and the babydoll tee over a ruffled skirt looked wonderful on her lithe dancer's frame. Her makeup was applied sparingly and tastefully, accentuating without covering up and her scent was clean with a hint of lavender and soap. Big, brown eyes were wide with excitement and apprehension as she held her small purse in front of her with both hands.

I motioned to the seat across from me with a smile.

"I'm glad to see you came. I love your outfit, glad to see you followed my directions."

"Thank you, sir. I wasn't sure if I should come, but my roommate told me I should get out and have some fun for once."

"Well, I certainly hope I can provide some fun for you, but if you keep calling me sir, I'm going to start acting like one." I said with a smile. She gave me a slightly confused look, confirming her experience with the lifestyle.

"Um ... I'm not sure what you mean, but what should I call you?"

"You can call me Brian for right now, and I'll explain that in a bit, after we've finished our drinks."

I came back after a few minutes with a coffee for me, raspberry iced tea for her.

"So tell me a little about yourself," I said.

"Well, I'm twenty four years old, I just broke the engagement with my fiancée after 2 years, and I'm going back to school for a degree in journalism."

"Why did you break the engagement?"

"Um ... I just don't think we wanted the same things out of marriage. He loved me, treated me like a princess, showered me with gifts, pampered me, everything a girl could want. But that's not what I wanted. I'm not perfect, and he was treating me like I was, like he didn't deserve me. It was great at first, but it got really annoying after a while."

"So he put you up on a pedestal, what's wrong with that?"

"Well, nothing, I guess, but it was like I could get away with anything. I could treat him like dirt and he'd come back with flowers and thank me for it."

"That's not what you wanted? What should he have done?"

"I don't know. I guess I just didn't want someone groveling at my feet while I walked all over him."

"So you're saying he was whipped."

"Yeah, I guess. I mean he would defend me from everyone and everything else, but he wouldn't defend himself from me. I was doing all the taking and I felt guilty about it after a while. So I just walked away from him. I still see him every now and then, but at least he isn't stalking me like he used to."

"Sounds like you made the right decision. It's hard for me to image a person of your nature being comfortable in that situation."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Finish your drink, and we'll go for a walk. Some of the things I want to say don't need to be overheard by eavesdroppers."

"Okay, now I'm worried."

"Don't be. I'm not going to say anything that bad."

"I'm not sure if I should be alone with you on our first date."

I laughed at that.

"I promise I won't bite unless you ask me really nicely."

Sir licked his chops again at the almost unnoticeable shiver that coursed through her body at my statement.

We walked through the park on the cool summer night, the light breeze moving pleasantly through the trees surrounding the babbling stream cutting through the middle.

"So what kind of person do you think I am?"

"Well, to put it simply, you're a submissive. You take pleasure in service to others, and as a dominant I'm finding you almost irresistible right now."

"I still don't know what that means."

I stopped there, in the middle of the paved path, and set down my bag.

"Listen very carefully, because I don't want to scare you too much. I'm going to try a little experiment, just to see if you respond like I think you will. I'm not going to hurt you, but this might seem a little scary for you. Just trust me for a few minutes, okay?"

"I think I can do that," she said, her eyes big with fear. Sir cracked his metaphorical fingers and took over, speaking through my lips with force and command.

"Stand up straight, hands in the small of your back, chin up, shoulders back."

She quickly complied, her small breasts pushing her shirt out proudly. I stepped closer, invading her personal space. My hand lightly traced up her spine as I stood beside her so close that her arm was pressed against my chest from shoulder to elbow.

"You have desires, erotic fantasies that you're too embarrassed to admit to the men in your life, probably even to your closest friends." My hand continued up her spine until I was running my fingers through her hair. I grabbed a handful of her auburn locks, right at the base of her skull, pulling her head back just an inch or two, so she'd have no doubt as to the control I had.

"You want to be told what to do, to be forced into situations you find humiliating, but at the same time more exciting than anything you've experienced. You want to submit to someone who will push your boundaries, and I can be that person."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.