Betsy's Journey - Cover

Betsy's Journey

Copyright© 2009 by kacey1999

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Betsy is turning 40 very soon and she takes time to recall her past. Some of the things she did, especially the sexual affairs, still sent shivers up her spine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy  

The summer rolled along with Betsy fixing her new house. There wasn't too much wrong, but she meticulously remodeled and redecorated things until all the rooms were the way she wanted them. The house had a nice backyard, which gave her the chance to plant beautiful flowers, and she felt like a real homebody for once in her life. It was a wonderful feeling and soon she developed a longing for deeper roots.

Nothing out of the ordinary happened until winter was almost over. That was when GE's head office in Houston transferred a young intern to New Orleans. The woman was hired, as GE's assistant, and she would help her plan strategy and advise top management on the future course of the company. GE planned for Jennifer to spend six weeks in each of the different disciplines of the corporate structure, and she would begin in New Orleans learning all about past and proposed marketing.

Jenn was 5'4" and she was very slim, weighing not much more than 100 pounds. She was cute in a girlish manner and her body also resembled that of a young teenager, as she was not blessed with big boobs. Jenn had short, blond hair and she carried herself in a prim and proper fashion. She was smart and absorbed information so fast it surprised people.

Betsy found Jennifer to be very intelligent. What amazed her most about the young, 22 year old was the way she handled inquiries from people. Jenn would listen; then she would think about what was asked before responding with a question that would stop a person in their tracks. She had the ability to analyze a subject in a calculated way and quickly come up with a solution. Betsy could still remember one of Jenn's most common responses. 'Did you ever think of it this way?'

The timing couldn't have been better for meeting someone. GE brought her new assistant to meet Betsy and they immediately became good friends. Betsy thought back to it and assumed she had a lot in common with Jenn, as they both analyzed everything to death. Their minds worked in a funny, calculating way and it seemed that they digested everything that was said.

As it turned out, it was Saint Patrick's Day when they met. Betsy met GE and Jennifer downtown for dinner. The annual St. Pat's parade was already over, but many of the people stayed around to enjoy the festivities. If there was one thing New Orleans knew how to do, it was throwing a parade. The Mardi Gras parades started in the early 1800's, but it seemed that today one of the most popular parades was on St. Patrick's Day.

Jenn was from small town Texas and the extreme New Orleans party atmosphere blew her away. She had never seen anything like it and the most amazing thing was when people yelled, "show your tits!" There would be women, even girls, walking down the street in the old French Quarter and they would receive a cheap string of beads every time they bared their boobs. It soon became very obvious that Jenn was drastically affected by it all and Betsy noticed how the young woman never took her eyes off the numerous, bare-chested women.

It was still fairly early when the three women went back to Betsy's. Betsy remembered the evening as one of those defining moments in a person's life. She was sitting on the sofa with Jenn when GE came into the living room. The woman immediately yelled, "show your tits." Then she ripped off her blouse and bra and threw some beads at the two sitting on the sofa.

Betsy was taken by surprise by GE's outburst. She stared at her friend who was naked above the waist and suddenly she reacted. She was not the type to do things on the spur of the moment, but she did on that night. Her blouse came off followed by her lacy bra in a whisk and then she donned a couple strings of beads. She remembered laughing out loud when the beads slipped under her boob and seemed to hold it up in a tantalizing manner.

Jenn just sat still for a minute or two, and then she took off her blouse and bra. All of a sudden she started crying and it was a profound moment when Betsy moved over, showing the young woman motherly love. Betsy put her arm around Jenn and noticed the reason for the girl's disappointment. Jenn's boobs could have been those of a young teen, as they appeared like very swollen areolas with nipples standing proudly on the tips. The oversized areolas and fat nipples appeared as one and they simply protruded out from the woman's chest.

The young woman explained how all through high school the other girls made fun of the fact she was so flat-chested. When she dated guys, the story always got back to their friends that she had no boobs and soon it circulated throughout the whole school. So that night Jenn sat on the sofa crying, as if she was waiting for the two women to make comments or poke fun at her.

Betsy's heart pounded and she felt more sympathy for Jenn than she could imagine. She tightened her arm around the woman's shoulders and hugged her, as if she was a little girl. She couldn't remember feeling more sorry for anyone in her life.

That was when the most surprising thing happened. Suddenly Betsy felt a hand surrounding her left boob and she froze. She felt her nipple being appraised and then dainty fingers tenderly rolling it around and around in a circle. Betsy opened her mouth to say something, but abruptly Jenn must have realized what she was doing.

Jenn quickly pulled her hand away. "Oh, my God. I'm sorry ... so sorry," she whispered. "I don't know what came over me? I've never touched another woman before."

Betsy kept her arm around the young woman's neck. "It's okay," she said, trying to comfort the young woman.

Betsy grinned as she thought about that night. She found it odd how a simple statement can mean entirely different things to different people. At the time she meant that no harm was done, but she certainly didn't give permission to continue the fondling. All of a sudden Jenn put her head back on Betsy's shoulder and her hand returned to the luscious breast. Betsy remembered looking across the room and seeing the look of approval written all over GE's pretty face. Abruptly the entire end of her left boob got wet and she knew it was inside the young woman's mouth.

She felt like there was a baby on her breast trying to get milk. Jenn used her tongue to stroke the underside of her nipple, which was pressed hard against the roof of her mouth. The young woman used her teeth to hold the boob steady and kept milking the nipple like she was a starving infant. The sucking sensation felt terrific, but Betsy didn't feel comfortable letting a stranger molest her right in front of one of her friends.

Jenn must have felt Betsy putting up a feeble protest and the young woman swiftly sat up straight. She looked straight into Betsy's bewildered eyes. "Am I doing it wrong?"

When she asked if she was doing it wrong, Betsy made a second mistaken with interpretation. "No. Aaah, no."

Then everything happened at once. Jenn had a hand on each boob and she squeezed them so that they thrust outward in a most seductive manner. Then the young woman's head dropped and she gobbled up a nipple with her burning mouth. The next instant GE was next to the struggling pair and she was obviously not on Betsy's team. "See, I told you honey. Betsy's the hottest woman around and she'll teach you everything about sex. Hang on sweetie and suck on the nicest tits," GE whispered not caring if anyone heard. "I'll strip her so you can see the sexiest snatch in the city."

Betsy felt GE's hands around her waist and in a fleeting moment she was completely naked. The woman had no trouble stripping the rest of her clothes and Betsy didn't know what to do. All of a sudden Betsy was lying on her back and Jenn was on top of her. The young woman was still fondling her tits and she kept sucking on a nipple as hard as she could.

Suddenly Betsy memory was so fresh it seemed like yesterday. Her legs thrashed in an effort to get up off the sofa, but abruptly GE wrapped her arms around each limb. Her torso settle between Betsy's legs and then her hungry mouth found the sugar-lode. GE started fucking her with her tongue and Betsy's hope for any salvation faded. All of a sudden her entire slit was inside the woman's mouth and GE's sharp teeth surrounded the tender clitoris. When she nibbled on the throbbing bud and swirled it around in her mouth, Betsy threw her head backwards, losing all hope.

She vaguely remembered hearing the two women whispering whenever they could and all the talk was about her. Apparently Jenn had never been this close to a shaved pussy and GE deviously told her to feel it. With GE's mouth off her steaming pussy, there was nothing preventing Jenn from molesting her. The young woman's tongue licked Betsy's pelvis, displaying her obvious love for a cleanly shaven pussy.

Betsy imagined the ensuing scenes and she wondered if they were as dramatic as she remembered. Suddenly Jenn's fingers deftly pinched her puffy labia and spread them apart. The room filled with whimpering sounds when the young woman's tongue darted into the exposed opening and Betsy remembered seeing bright lights on the horizon. There was a big explosion of bright stars just as Jenn's tongue ravaged her delicate clitoris and then the intense heat seemed to move all the way down her body until it reached her crotch.

Betsy recalled how GE kept her arms wrapped tightly around her thighs, holding them spread wide. Jenn's head attacked from above and easily found enough room under GE's raised torso. All of the petty sessions with girlfriends and college friends did not prepare Jenn for the dramatic consequences of making love to a real woman. The taste was unbelievable and she couldn't stop sucking, trying hard to drink all of Betsy's love juices.

If Betsy had any thought of not reaching the top of the mountain, it was forgotten when the young woman began the expert finger-fucking. Her long, slender finger sank to the hilt and she knew where to find the amorous G-spot. She raked it incisively and then her darting tongue started flicking the tip of Betsy's clit around in a furious fashion. Being held captive and unable to move her hips or lower body, Betsy felt totally helpless.

The two young women were in complete control of their illustrious professor and there was nothing sexier than forcing Betsy to climax. They gained more confidence with each passing second and there seemed to be nothing stopping them. Jenn gulped the sweet nectar, as it leaked out of the throbbing cunt, and she abruptly rammed a second finger inside the burning hole. She yanked upwards with her fingers and then she used her teeth to rob Betsy's last bit of resolve.

GE hugged Betsy's velvety thighs and hips tighter. Her hands slipped under Betsy and she squeezed the luscious ass, digging her sharp fingernails into the tender flesh. Betsy felt pain and she curved her back in an effort to get away, but that only shoved her pussy deeper into Jenn's hungry mouth. Two against one was certainly not fair, but that didn't seem to matter to anyone, including Betsy.


Everything was a blur after that, but now years later Betsy tried to bring back all of the dark memories. Both young women spent the night. Slowly the images of that night formed in her mind and Betsy relived it in glorious Technicolor. She was sprawled out on the bed with GE giving her encouragement. GE wanted Betsy to perform cunnilingus on her young assistant and gave the order. She told Jenn to lie on her back and then she demanded Betsy do it.

It was all coming back to her. Her bedroom was pitch-black, as there were no lights on anywhere. She couldn't see anything, which seemed to make it all totally mesmerizing at the time. Betsy remembered sensing Jenn moving around on the big bed and then GE whispered in her ear. "I want my gorgeous professor to show my assistant how to make love. Show Jenn how real women make love," GE whispered letting her tongue circle Betsy's ear. "She's ready for you. Show her how!"

Betsy remembered moving in the dark and sensing she was hovering over the young woman. She put out her hands and felt the quivering flesh of the young female. All of a sudden Jenn's tiny tits were in the palms of her hands and she caressed them in loving fashion. She could hear the young woman moaning with obvious pleasure, so she reached for the swollen nipples that were already rock hard.

Suddenly there was a lot of commotion and Betsy knew she was knelling between Jenn's wide-spread legs. All of a sudden the lights came on and the most infatuating sight was right in front of her startled face. She had never seen a natural blond, but suddenly there was one within reach. The golden pussy-hair looked ravishing next to the smooth, tanned skin. The hair seemed so fine that it waved back and forth when Betsy breathed on it.

Betsy wasn't sure, but she thought there was a helping hand on the back of her head, pushing her downwards. She felt the hair tickling her chin and then she stuck her tongue out. Slowly Betsy licked the soft, curly strands and felt Jenn's hips quiver wildly on the bed. The young woman knew something fantastic was about to happen and she was mewing like a kitten.

Betsy soaked the thin strands of blond hair and plastered them to the side. This completely exposed the pinkest lips and she could see they were covered with womanly cream. She ran the tip of her tongue through the soaked slit and Jenn's ass bounced frantically up and down on the bed. Then Betsy pinned the thrashing torso to the bed and she wrapped her arms around the slim hips. She pushed her upper body between Jenn's legs and spread them as wide as possible.

Her eyes opened wider when she stared at the pink opening. The labia were in a perfectly straight line and the lips sealed the entire opening. There was no clitoris visible, but Betsy knew exactly where to find it. She pried the labia apart and let the tip of her tongue run across the tiny, pink bud. Betsy thought it was impossible for a woman to experience an orgasm so quickly, but Jenn proved her wrong.

The young woman's belly heaved in and out wildly, as the convulsions rocked her entire being. Jenn couldn't stop the cum from running down her slender honey canal and she almost fainted when Betsy swallowed her clitoris. Betsy was so enthralled with Jenn's dramatic climax that she lost track of time. The only thing she yearned for was fulfilling the young woman's dream.


Another thing about that night came rushing back to Betsy. She found out what it was like having two overly determined women assault her at the same time. It happened shortly after midnight and the three were sprawled out on the bed thoroughly exhausted. Well that was how Betsy remembered it, but obviously the two younger women were not too fatigued.

It all happened quite innocently. She had her eyes closed, dreaming of everything that had happened since meeting Jenn and GE for dinner at the downtown restaurant. There were erotic visions of the St. Patrick's parade flashing through her head and of watching all the bare tits of every shape and size. Her head was swimming with all of the sensual images when someone's hands lightly brushed the hair from her face. Then soft lips kissed her and it seemed totally enchanting to return the kiss.

The kiss started out very sensual and soon there was a strong, determined tongue in her mouth. At first Betsy merely concentrated on all of the glorious images floating in her head, but then her head was tilted to the side by firm hands. Suddenly a heated kiss ensued and she marveled at how loving and wonderful it was to be kissed while having a million fingers fondling her breasts at the same time. There were fingers around both nipples and they swiftly turned the buds into rock-hard pebbles.

All of a sudden she couldn't see the images anymore. There were fingers on her tummy and they traced light, teasing patterns all over her warm flesh. When a finger circled her bellybutton and then dipped into the tiny hole, she sucked her tummy in as far as she could. Suddenly Betsy was too confused to think straight. There seemed to be fingers everywhere. All she could do was utter moans of deep anguish when a finger slipped into her honey hole. Yet something pressed into the upper portion of her pussy slit and raked across her delicate clitoris.

Betsy couldn't keep her hips on the bed and she curved her back, which tilted her pelvis upward. That was when she got royally finger-fucked. A finger thrust into her ass while another remained buried inside her cunt. Suddenly both fingers started pumping in and out of her holes in an incensed fashion and she was helpless to stop the finger-fucking.

Betsy desperately wanted to say something, even plead for them to be gentle. One of the women must have realized her protest and she kissed Betsy hard. All of a sudden Betsy could taste blood, but it didn't matter anymore. She let the woman kiss her and returned the heated embrace to the best of her ability. Whoever was kissing her also had their fingers on her boobs making sure the nipples were extended and as hard as they could get.

The other woman had her shoulders between Betsy's legs and holding her thighs spread-eagled while her mouth and fingers ravaged the womanly treasures. The finger buried deep inside Betsy's cunt went directly to the control button. A fingernail raked across the vulnerable G-spot and every time it did, Betsy's belly heaved. Betsy could feel the long, slender finger inside her ass and suddenly realized there were two, possibly three fingers in each hole.

She didn't mean to, but her arms went around the woman who was kissing her. She hugged the woman and pulled her closer, which must have conveyed the signs of lost lust. Betsy tried to kiss the woman, but only her lower lip went into the woman's mouth. Then she tasted more blood and knew it was her own, but for some strange reason it didn't matter. Thankfully her lip was released before any serious damage was done and the kiss resumed.

To this day Betsy was at a loss to explain why she passively let the two, young women do whatever they wanted. The severe tremors of an earth-shattering orgasm had barely subsided when the two women swiftly changed places. Betsy felt soft, loving lips all over her flushed face, neck and then back on her lips. She was kissed, but this time it was tender and most amorous. It felt so good when the woman's tongue caressed her sore lip and tongue.

Betsy thought about closing her legs, but there was a body holding them spread. Suddenly someone was nibbling her all over. Sharp teeth nibbled her belly causing violent spasms to shot through her insides. Then the teeth moved downward, nibbling all the way. All of a sudden her world exploded. Betsy tried to sit up, but the other woman who was kissing her would not let go. She desperately tried to break free by twisting and rolling her hips, but nothing helped. Suddenly the sharp teeth closed on one of her delicate pussy lips. She tried to cry out, but the kiss prevented any verbal protest.

Then Betsy felt the woman's teeth let go of her swollen labia. The relief was profound, but it lasted such a brief moment. Betsy felt her pussy lips being spread apart and then her vulnerable clitty was sucked into a hot mouth. She remembered a ticklish sensation at first and her clitoris felt extremely good, as it was lightly caresses by the devilish woman's tongue. Everything felt wonderful, just like it always did when someone cleverly teased her, and her head filled with thoughts of another impending orgasm.

All of a sudden Betsy's world exploded. Her clitoris was crushed and bitten so hard she swore it was cut off. Then the teeth moved back and forth in an effort to bite every portion of the wildly throbbing clit. Her shoulders where still pinned on the bed by the other woman and she couldn't get away from the damaging assault. Betsy sobbed uncontrollably and tears came, but suddenly the teeth let go.

Betsy could not remember her clitty being so sensitive, or so alive. A tongue gently licked it and then flicked it around in a furious fashion. The woman only used the tip of her tongue on the raw clitoris and Betsy's body thrashed up and down with each random caress. Betsy never realized that she was in the midst of a violent climax until her body started shaking out of control.

Her eyes opened and she saw GE's pretty face. Their prolonged kiss was broken and Betsy stared into the woman's paralyzing green eyes. "Jennifer gets carried away sometimes. I hope she didn't hurt you too badly," GE whispered.

At the time Betsy thought her midsection was on fire. The earlier pain and then the tender caresses caused her inner being to spew like an erupting volcano. Loud sucking sounds mixed with wet licking noises created a chain reaction in all three women. GE blew gently into Betsy's face and the older woman closed her eyes allowing the soft lips to kiss her face and then her closed eyelids. The feeling was tremendous and Betsy just let her emotions fly away.

All the while the hungry young woman below drank all of the running lava, savoring each drop, as if it was heaven sent. Betsy felt loving arms around her and GE must have thought the orgasm was everlasting. The sheets were soaking wet, as all three women were drenched with sweat.


That Friday night turned into an entire weekend. The three stayed together at Betsy's and the only time GE or Jenn left was to pickup clothes or something from GE's condo. Jenn lived with GE so it made things very easy for the two. Betsy vividly recalled one recollection from the weekend. She was lying in bed with Jenn and it was very early in the morning. GE had gone to the washroom or that was what Betsy and Jenn assumed.

The young woman was lying in Betsy's arms and both of them felt totally at peace and in a heavenly state of mind. Jenn's head was resting on Betsy's chest and she was staring downward, between the two luscious tits. "I just adore your pussy. The waxed look is so beautiful ... I love it," she whispered. "I think I should get it done. What do you think?"

Betsy's response was immediate. "Dear gawd, no! Don't touch that gorgeous crotch," she said. "Your hair is so natural ... so blond and natural and I love it to pieces." She could still see the beautiful, blond images in her dreams, even years later.

Jenn was a black hole for knowledge and the young woman would do anything to gain experience. She quickly formed an alliance with her boss and the two young women turned sweet Betsy into their sex toy.

Betsy thought about the relationships that she had with each of the women and also the relationship between GE and Jenn. She correctly assumed the business connection between the two carried over into their personal relationship, as GE definitely was the one in-charge.

Jenn was a most willing slave to her boss and Betsy found it funny how the young woman acted so different with all of her other friends. Especially with her, Betsy thought, as she looked back on her relationship with Jenn. The young woman was a tiger. Although Jenn was small in stature, she acted large in demeanor whenever she was with Betsy. So that first weekend passed with Betsy forming a closer friendship with GE and a special bond with Jenn.

When Sunday evening arrived, Betsy told the two that she had to pick Doris up at the airport. Doris had gone to New York for a few days, doing a modeling session for her old company. They were drastically short of qualified women and Doris accepted the occasional job, feeling obligated to help them out. After all she had told Betsy when she left, they had been extremely good to her for years and given her the break she needed to get known around the world, as a top model.

Betsy recalled how GE and Jenn quickly said they would go with her. GE wanted to see Doris again and Jenn had heard all the nice things about the woman and wanted to meet her. Betsy readily accepted their company, as she never liked going to the Louis Armstrong New Orleans airport by herself.

Betsy remembered how some of the people at the airport gawked when the four beautiful women got together. She greeted her best friend in a customary, loving manner and so did GE. When Doris met Jenn, the two seemed to have an instant liking for each other. During the ride back to Doris', it was revealed that Jenn had taken the same degree as Doris. It also became apparent the two had lots in common and they discussed all of the business management courses they had taken.

The four had dinner at Doris' and it was very early when Doris excused herself. She told everyone that she was completely worn out from the hectic modeling session, which had lasted for four days, and headed up the stairs to her bedroom. Just as she got about halfway up, Jenn quickly stood up. "I know exactly what you need. Sleep ... but a deep muscle massage will relax every muscle in your body," she said, starting towards Doris. "Let me give you one ... it'll only take a few minutes."

Betsy couldn't remember feeling jealousy before. She watched the two women continue up the stairs and quietly head into Doris' bedroom. When the door closed, she never had time to dwell on what was happening upstairs. GE grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the backdoor. In a flash, they were outside and standing beside the pool. GE took no time in removing all of her clothes and then she turned to Betsy.

Betsy thought back to that Sunday evening in the pool. The mood was fairly somber for the first few minutes, but it didn't last long. Betsy remembered having a sense of total relief when Jenn showed up in the backyard and joined GE and herself for a swim. Betsy suddenly realized she had been silly thinking there was anything wrong with Doris and Jenn being together, as there was always room in someone's life for more than one person. Her relationship with Doris would always be special and that would never change even if one of them got married.


Life went from being a rat-race run at incredible speed to one where everything happened at a snails pace. Betsy promptly realized that GE had taken Jenn under her wing now that the young intern transferred to New Orleans. GE's condo was plenty big enough for two single women and the two worked hard on GE's masterpiece for updating their company's business policies.

It was a demanding time at the college for Betsy and she was nearing the end of a semester. She didn't see much of the two women other than in daily classes, which Jenn joined in on trying to get up to speed with her boss. Everyone, including Doris, seemed to engross themselves into their careers and other than an occasional dinner together, they never engaged in any parties for a few weeks.

One evening Doris called and Betsy was thankful for the interruption. She was marking boring term papers and needed a break. Doris had made arrangements for use of a cabin and she wanted Betsy to take Friday off, so they could enjoy a long weekend together. It sounded like a perfect remedy; Betsy welcomed Doris' plan to invite GE and Jenn along and everyone could unwind at the same time.

Betsy never gave it a second thought until she arrived at Doris' early Friday morning. She was filled with great anticipation for a relaxing long weekend and spending a few days with her best friends. When she pulled into Doris' driveway, the first thing she noticed was Jenn's rental car. Betsy thought it odd at first, but shrugged it off as nothing.

Betsy let herself in and she set her bag down. She heard water running and assumed Doris was in the shower, but suddenly her friend cried out. "Up here, Doris said. "There's coffee ready. Grab a cup and come up here while I get ready."

Betsy went to the kitchen and poured herself a coffee. She didn't know what to expect when she headed up to the bedroom. When she entered Doris' room, the first thing Betsy noticed was a strange bag on the floor. Then she tried to take everything in with a quick glance. The shower was running and Betsy heard what sounded like Bingo's sharp nails on the tiled bathroom floor, which she found odd. The bed was not made and that was not like Doris, so she wondered about her dear friend's sudden neglect.

The sound of Doris' voice startled her out of her dreamland state. "Jennifer needed a quick shower before we head out," Doris said. "How have you been?"

The two talked for about ten minutes and then the petite Jenn walked into the room. The young woman immediately walked over to Betsy and Bingo was right at her side. Jenn gave Betsy a warm kiss and embrace before sitting down on the edge of the bed. Bingo pranced over to Jenn and he put his big head on her lap.

Betsy remembered her stomach being filled with a million butterflies and she found it extremely hard to breath. If there was one obsession that bothered her more than anything else, it was thinking about Bingo fucking this 100-pound morsel of a woman. Her head filled with fantasies so vivid and erotic that she suddenly had to gasp for needed air. Betsy never realized it at the time, but Doris walked over to her. Her dearest friend kissed her on the forehead and merely whispered to her. "We should get going. I have a full day planned and also the entire weekend," Doris whispered. "Later! Later we will see it all happen."

Betsy was utterly speechless. She was numb when they left for the cabin and it took a few minutes before she was able to breath and talk properly. It turned out that GE would not be joining them for the lake rendezvous, as she was spending time with her new boyfriend. The news was a disappointment at first, but the three women soon forgot about their missing friend. Once they arrived at the lake, everyone was more interested in having a good time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.