Betsy's Journey - Cover

Betsy's Journey

Copyright© 2009 by kacey1999

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Betsy is turning 40 very soon and she takes time to recall her past. Some of the things she did, especially the sexual affairs, still sent shivers up her spine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy  

Betsy returned to her life story refreshed and ready to reveal another chapter. She lay on her bed, realizing that she was getting older, but wondered if she was getting any wiser? Betsy was living with Doris and Bingo and her entire focus was on her career, which was growing more successful with each passing semester. After a disastrous one-night stand with John, Betsy was only too glad she wasn't dating any man on a steady basis.

Doris also engrossed herself into her modeling and it took her on the road about two weeks out of every month. She dated several guys for short periods, but none appeared to be serious. When Doris was between modeling shows, one of her modeling girlfriends would either come home with her, or they would drop in on their way to another show. Betsy met many of Doris' co-workers and she got along well with all of them, even spending the night in bed with the occasional one.

The college Betsy taught at conducted graduate courses during the summers and she volunteered to teach a course in business marketing. The grad course was on supply-side management using mathematic theories and modeling to control distribution, inventory, on-time delivery and cost control. Betsy seldom got to know the students personally, but she recalled the most memorable meeting of all.

It happened immediately following the last class of the summer grad course. Betsy returned to her private office to finish up the final details of the course when she was surprised by a soft knock at the door. When she invited the person in, one of her female students entered. Her name was Wendi and she worked for a major Houston oil company, but she was based in New Orleans. She was working on her master's degree in marketing while still working part-time at her job. Her company's distribution methods were developed in the 70's timeframe and they were added to and revised ever since.

In class, Wendi was very professional both in her attire and attitude. Betsy remembered the woman, as having very smart business sense, and she could tell that Wendi really wasn't the type to take shit from anyone. Even though the woman was hyper and seemed to be overly animated, she managed to present Betsy with a marketing idea she thought was very practical. Wendi wanted to run her concept to restructure her company's marketing design past her professor to get a professional opinion.

Wendi, along with an assistant named Jennifer, were in-charge of revamping the oil company's distribution methods, so that they addressed today's issues and economy. If Betsy thought the proposal was practical, Wendi planned offering her a project consultant job with the company. Wendi assured Betsy that the job offer would not interfere with her college teaching, as she could capably do the work in her spare time. Betsy would work with Wendi's team as a consultant to develop a new supply model.

As she remembered what actually transpired that day, Betsy suddenly felt flushed and apprehensive. She remembered looking at Wendi's fundamental proposal and then she was distracted. Wendi stood in front of her professor's desk and she was bent over, as she pointed out various details of the plan. All of a sudden Betsy's eyes opened wide in amazement when she noticed what the woman was wearing.

Wendi was casually dressed, but very neat. She wore expensive, leather sandals and very tight jeans, which showed off her seductive curves. But it was the woman's blouse that caught Betsy's full attention. Wendi had a noticeable button problem with her blouse and it was suddenly obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. The blouse hung open, as Wendi bent over the desk, clearly displaying her youthful boobs and nipples. Betsy remembered staring at every alluring detail. She recalled the prominent, swollen areoles and it was still a mystery to Betsy why she didn't look away.

Betsy didn't expect the woman's brazen actions. She found it more than a little disturbing when she sensed Wendi's finger moving over the pages of the proposal, but her eyes didn't leave the woman's chest. Suddenly Betsy recalled feeling old at the time. Although she was only thirty, as Betsy stared at Wendi's cleavage, she felt her age when she noticed the younger woman's, perky breasts. It used to be the other way around in business matters, as everyone Betsy met outside of her students were either the same age or older.

But not this time! Wendi's youthful body was very evident and it was obvious she didn't mind showing it off. Betsy stared at the brazen display of boobs and nipples and she felt her face turn beat red with embarrassment. She remembered wondering at the time if she should mention something to Wendi. Betsy contemplated telling her to be careful bending over when her blouse was undone like it was. All of a sudden the blouse seemed to open even more and her student's entire titties were exposed.

Wendi noticed her teacher's flushed face and knew she had struck a nerve. Her devilish scheme was working and Wendi grinned with satisfaction. All of a sudden she was filled with confidence, more confidence than at any time in her life. She leaned over farther and deftly allowed her teacher a close-up of her boobs. Her fingers moved over the papers on the desk with the pretense of showing Betsy more of the exact details in her presentation.

Wendi noticed Betsy's eyes staring straight ahead. She openly grinned, as she acted like a She-devil by moving her chest to make her boobs sway from side to side. She felt the course fabric of her blouse rake across her tender nipples and knew they would rise to the occasion. When she explained the presentation, Wendi knew she wasn't making sense, but it didn't seem to matter, as Betsy's attention was not on what she was saying.

Betsy glanced down at the papers and then back up to the woman's exposed boobies, feeling her face turn redder by the minute. In all her life, no woman had purposely seduced her and Betsy had no idea what Wendi was doing. When Betsy's eyes shifted downward, all she could saw was what appeared to be blank pages. She didn't have the strength, or was it the courage to stand up, she wondered.

Wendi's presence seemed to rob Betsy of any willpower. Her temperature was rising out of control and she felt the strongest urge to do something. When she opened her mouth to say something, Betsy prayed she wouldn't make a complete fool of herself. "I like the proposal, so far. I think it will work," she stammered. "Give me a few days to look it over ... and I'll let you know." She reached for Wendi's proposal hoping her revelation had satisfied the young woman.


Betsy studied the proposal for two days, most of the time at home. Strangely she had a hard time concentrating on what was in the proposal. Images of Wendi's brazen boob display kept popping into her head and distracting her. She kept seeing Wendi's paralyzing, green eyes and then her stomach churned with nervousness. On the second night, Betsy was deeply engrossed in looking at the papers when Doris took an interest in what she was doing. "Love! You have such a serious look on your face. Are you working on lesson plans?"

After a lengthy explanation on what she was doing and why, Betsy felt foolish. Wendi seemed to have affected her in a strange way and she couldn't get the girl out of her head. Doris listened intently and leaned closer to her friend, as the story unfolded. "I have a student ... from Houston. She wants me to work with her ... as a consultant, to update her company's distribution network," Betsy told her dearest friend. "I've gone over her proposal and other than a few minor changes, everything looks extremely workable."

Doris said the right things and Betsy felt much better, having told someone. Soon she felt more relaxed and got right into the crux of her story. "Oh gawd, I have to admit that the girl is distracting. Her eyes ... she has such extraordinary green eyes. When she looks at me with those eyes, I just can't think straight," she whispered. "I've nicknamed her 'GE' ... Green Eyes."

They both laughed and suddenly Betsy felt totally at ease. Then she went on to tell Doris about the after class demonstration. She stuttered trying to explain how the young woman bent over her desk and exposed herself, as if it was the most natural thing in the world. She vividly remembered blushing when she noticed Wendi wasn't wearing a bra. All of a sudden she was sitting with her best friend and telling Doris how embarrassed she was for not looking away from the perky, bare boobs.

Doris surprised Betsy with a long, loud laugh. "My love! You are so sweet and brainy, but so goddamn dumb! GE was hitting on you," she said, trying hard to keep a straight face. "I think the student is after her professor. My dear, Bets ... she's way smarter than the professor and if I was a betting girl, I'd wager the farm that GE gets into your panties."

Betsy was flabbergasted by Doris' response. "No way! I can't believe she would do that," she whispered. "It's strictly business. She wants me to help her out ... and I think it's worth a try. Her proposal looks great and it's a good opportunity to make some easy money for very little work."

Doris hugged her dear friend. "I don't blame you. Go for it ... and GE won't find a better partner to help her out," she said. "Hey, I have a sail boat lined up for this weekend. Invite GE out and we'll go sailing ... and you can go over all the last minute details together."

Betsy was relieved to have made the decision to be a consultant and the sailing weekend sounded like the perfect opportunity to get to know her business partner better. It all sounded too good and that made her a little hesitant to tell Wendi. When she phoned the young woman, they agreed to meet at Betsy's college office to discuss the business proposal.

Betsy went to the college for the intended rendezvous with her stomach churning, full of much anxiety. She was ready and willing to work with Wendi on the challenge of implementing the woman's proposal to update her company's distribution procedures. Betsy laid the numerous papers on her desk in preparation of going over them with Wendi and waited for the woman to show up. It was one of those appointments where a person arrives early and then starts to sweat in anticipation of what she will tell the other.

When a tap sounded at the door many minutes after the prearranged time, Betsy's mind was already frazzled. The girl walked in wearing a pretty summer dress with a shear shawl over her shoulders and draped down the front of her torso. It was déjà vu all over again. Betsy looked into the girl's deep green eyes and the GE nickname kept ringing in her head.

GE took off the shawl, throwing it over a chair and then she faced her professor. Betsy's sat at her desk and her breath caught at the sight of two dark spots displayed prominently at the ends of the woman's boobs. She almost said something about the nipples showing through the thin fabric, but there was not time.

GE moved around the desk with the pretense of showing Betsy more of the exact details in her presentation. She stood directly behind Betsy and deliberately rubbed up against the older woman, feeling Betsy's body flinch at the bold caress. Betsy was unable to breathe and her head started spinning out of control, which meant speaking was impossible.

All of a sudden Doris' comments came back to her. Maybe GE was hitting on her, Betsy thought. No woman had purposely seduced her, but abruptly Betsy had an idea of what the young woman was doing. She desperately tried to focus on what GE was saying even though the pages appeared blank. Then the young woman pressed her chest against Betsy's shoulder. GE's mouth brushed her ear from behind and Betsy felt her body temp rising sky-high when the woman's hot breath washed across her cheek.

Never in a hundred years did Betsy think that one of her students, especially a woman, would be bold enough to seduce her. "I'm not wearing a bra ... or panties, nothing under my dress," she whispered while nibbling on Betsy's flushed ear. "I want you ... between my legs!"

It didn't sound like a request, but precisely like a demand. Betsy sat motionless in her chair trying desperately to think of something brilliant to do. She remembered the scene like it was yesterday. "Oh, gawd, not here," she moaned. "Please, Wendi, not here."

All of a sudden Betsy had the awful feeling that she was wrong. Maybe the woman wasn't really doing anything perverted and she only assumed GE was hitting on her. Abruptly Wendi left no doubt about her intentions. "Yes, my love. From the first day I saw you in class ... I've dreamed of you being in my arms. Of us making love."

Betsy squirmed in her chair, but not moving away from the young woman. "Please, Wendi. Not here ... in school," she moaned, trying to convince the girl to stop the assault. Suddenly she felt stupid for saying what she did. She didn't really mean to imply that having sex was okay, but just not at the college.

Suddenly Wendi experienced the greatest hunger of her young life. She grabbed a handful of Betsy's hair and yanked the woman's head backwards, so she could stare into the dreamy eyes. Betsy remembered vividly staring into the greenest eyes in the world and wondering how such a young woman could be so powerful. Then the pretty face closed in on her and the next thing she was aware of was being kissed.

To this day Betsy didn't know how her arms moved or how her hand wound up between the woman's legs. She never imagined doing anything imprudent or challenging, but unexpectedly her hand closed on GE's leg. She had no way of telling whether her breathing stopped because of the kiss or from what she was doing. Her hand felt the girl's leg and then slowly crept upward. All Betsy remembered thinking at the time was that indeed, the woman wasn't wearing undies.

The girl abruptly shifted around so that she stood beside Betsy. When she closed her legs and pinned the dainty hand in her crotch, Wendi quickly put her hand directly over Betsy's. She pressed hard with her fingers and for the first time in her life, foreign fingers invaded her womanly domain.

Betsy's heart pounded in her chest. Blood rushed through her body so fast that her temples throbbed madly and she felt totally flushed. Suddenly there were fingers over top of her own and they were pushing her fingers into the wetness. GE's middle finger pressed hard and Betsy thought she would die.

When GE broke the heated kiss, they were both breathless. Betsy desperately gasped for air, which gave the girl ample time to undo all the buttons of her blouse. The room seemed to be getting smaller and smaller, as Betsy glanced down just as the rosy lips closed around one of her nipples. The surprise of teeth biting her tender bud sent shock waves through her body, but she was unable to get up out of the chair.

All of a sudden Betsy realized that she had to do something. If she let things go, the young woman would surely force her to have sex right there in her college office. As funny as it seemed, now years later, she grabbed GE by the ears. Pulling the woman's head away from her chest, Betsy struggled to get her words out. "Uh ... uh, please, not here," she whispered, staring into the paralyzing green eyes. "Oh gawd, I don't know what has come over me. It's not right ... acting like this at work."

Slowly her temperature came down and Betsy remembered not feeling quite so flushed. She liked GE and didn't want to hurt her feelings. It was a certain path to disaster if she allowed the seduction to continue, as someone from the college could catch them. "Uh ... I have a friend, Doris, who has use of a boat ... a sailboat for the weekend," she said. "Why don't you join us ... come sailing and we can discuss your proposal. I'm very thrilled that you want me to work with you ... on the project."

Wendi was actually thankful for the reprieve. For months she had fantasized about being with her illustrious professor and acting unscrupulous in public was not smart. Suddenly she felt slightly uncomfortable encroaching on Betsy's space, as they were touching each other. "I would love to. Thanks! I think we will be a perfect team ... work well together."

The look in GE's eyes sent a shiver up Betsy's backbone. There was a definite assurance that she was strong and determined to follow through with her implied seduction. They actually held hands, giving both women a sense of compassion and tenderness. Then Betsy gave her newfound friend the address and arranged for a good time to meet at Doris' before they went sailing. When GE left her office that day, Betsy remembered that the young woman did so reluctantly, but she gave the impression of knowing they would soon be together again.


The two days Betsy had to endure until the Friday meeting with her student were hell. It was utter turmoil thinking about what she had done. She had made arrangements with GE even though she knew the young woman had an ulterior motive. After the sexual advances in her office, Betsy was aware of GE's infatuation with her and still she agreed to meet with the woman.

Coming home to Doris' after the encounter with GE, Betsy was reluctant to confess all. It wasn't until Doris asked about whether her student was joining them for the weekend that Betsy told Doris the truth. The glint in Doris' eyes indicated she fully understood the arrangement and that she was happy Betsy was the target of an admirer.

It turned out that Doris shrewdly planned everything. Betsy thought back to that time and how her dearest friend had the perfect timing. The weekend coincided with Doris' purchase of a new house in the high rent Garden District of New Orleans. Betsy had known for a long time that Doris was tired of condo living and they had talked a lot about her buying a house. Although she couldn't actually take possession of the new home for another month, Doris was permitted to use it on occasion.

Betsy remembered when Doris told her about her future plans. She bought the house not only to live in, but also for a good investment. The shocking news from her best friend was that she was contemplating a change of careers. Doris planned quitting modeling and starting a new career in investment counseling. Finance was her major in college, but it got curtailed when she met a man who talked her into being a model.

Nothing more was said about the weekend, but on Friday morning, both women busied themselves getting things together for the weekend sailing venture. When the doorbell sounded shortly after noon, Betsy's heart rate soared, as well as her breathing increased dramatically. Her feet were frozen to the floor and luckily Doris took the initiative to answer the door.

Doris answered the door and invited GE in without hesitation, amazed at how ravishing the woman was in real life. After a short introduction and a small chat over coffee, the three women departed for the weekend. Doris had borrowed a sailboat from another modeling friend and she planned the weekend of subversion to satisfy her desire for control.

Doris cleverly had Betsy drive while she got to know their guest. Before Betsy realized what was happening, she was in the driver's seat and Doris and Wendi were in the backseat. They laughed and joked about her driving them to the marina, as if Betsy was their personal chauffer. The trip still sent shivers through her body, as Betsy remembered driving and listening to them talk. As if that was not bad enough, every time Betsy looked into the rearview mirror, she stared directly into the paralyzing green eyes.

Betsy could not remember feeling more embarrassed. Doris and GE talked like they had known each other for years and nothing seemed off limits. To Betsy's astonishment, Doris told the young woman about the nickname Betsy had given her and the reasons for it. That was when GE revealed that she had never really had sex, or gone all the way with another woman, although she had experimented a little in high school.

Suddenly Betsy remembered being afraid to look into the mirror. She listened and got more anxious by the minute, as Doris deviously sealed her fate. "Believe me honey ... I've had sex with many women. But none compare to Betsy. She's ... well you'll find out."

Betsy was utterly speechless listening to her friends talk. She tried to focus on driving, but it was extremely hard. Her heart pounded in her chest from great anxiety and she hoped GE and Doris couldn't hear the loud pounding. She had the most relieved feeling when the harbor came into view and suddenly everything was deathly quiet. It seemed like everyone knew what was going to happen and they were dreaming about all the possibilities.

Betsy was almost in a trance, as they moved things from the car to the boat. Doris had planned for a few hours on the water before spending the rest of the weekend at the new house she was buying. Betsy remembered how she had worked herself into a frazzle by the time everything was loaded in the boat and they were on the water.

The lake was smooth, as glass, and without a little wind there was no way to do much sailing. They used the small motor on the boat to get out into an isolated section and then anchored, so they could relax in the sun. They were all dressed in bikinis and about 15 minutes later Doris was topless and laying on the deck. She quickly talked their guest into doing the same thing, but Betsy could tell that GE was shy and nervous. Then Doris gave, 'the look, ' and Betsy knew it was time for her to follow suit.

It took mere minutes before everyone was relaxed and comfortable. Betsy remembered very vividly that Doris seemed to have a devilish expression on her pretty face every time she looked at her. It didn't take long before Doris grabbed her camera and started taking pictures. When she snapped pictures of GE, the young woman tried to shield her private areas at first.

Doris must have known that GE would be shy and reserved, but she easily rectified that. She handed the camera to the young woman and told her to take pictures. Then she swiftly removed her bikini bottoms and ordered the others to do the same. The defining moment of the entire afternoon came when Doris modeled for GE. Doris displayed her best poses and Betsy had to admit that some of them were very definitive and alluring. One in particular was when Doris fingered herself with GE only a foot away, capturing all of the dazzling images with the camera.

Betsy recalled it being a great afternoon on the water. Luckily the lake was almost deserted, which seldom ever happened, so the exhibitionism and flamboyant nudity wasn't noticed by anyone. When they got back to the dock, they were once again wearing bikinis and Doris quickly jumped in the dock shower. Betsy and GE unloaded the boat until Doris was finished and then she told them to shower while she went for the car.

Betsy squirmed, as she lay on the bed, reliving this chapter of her life story. She remembered the bewildered look on GE's face when Doris told them to shower. Betsy could tell the young woman questioned if they should do it together or take turns. Even now Betsy wondered what on earth came over her that day. She remembered opening the shower door for GE and then getting into the shower with the young woman.

She stood behind GE and there was enough spray from the showerhead to get both women wet. Thinking back on that occasion, Betsy wondered if it sounded silly when she suggested that they wash each other's back. When GE washed her back, Betsy thought she felt the woman's hands shaking with nervousness. She grinned, as GE rubbed soap all over her back and front, but the woman didn't have the courage to stop her hands to feel Betsy's boobs.

Even though they were still wearing something, Betsy felt like they might have been totally nude. The funny thing about that outdoor, shower encounter was that she never knew how it went from washing and scrubbing each other's back to her being kissed and fondled. One thing she vividly remembered was staring into the dreamy, green eyes and then they kissed. It was one of just a few kisses that Betsy could recall from her past.

At the time Betsy remembered thinking she would merely give GE a small peck, just a little kiss. Their lips met and suddenly GE let out a loud gasp, as her arms went around Betsy's neck. Many of Betsy's past lovers had shown a hunger or an intense passion with a kiss, but GE displayed raw desperation. Betsy remembered her head swirling, as the kiss heated up, and their bikini-clad bodies were pressed tightly against each other.

Suddenly Betsy felt the woman's fingers madly trying to undo the strings of her bikini top and abruptly she was not wearing one. GE's embrace tightened around her neck and Betsy was positive they would have fallen if she had not held them upright. She had to spread her feet for balance and that gave GE the extra room to wrap her legs around one of Betsy's shapely thighs.

Betsy' arms were around GE's torso while the woman kept her arms tightly wrapped around Betsy's neck. They clung to each other and might have stayed that way for hours if Doris had not returned. "You girls might want to rent a room. I don't think the people on the beach want to watch two women going at it like wild animals," Doris said, giggling out loud. "Well that might not be true ... most men would love watching."

Suddenly everyone knew it was only a matter of time. All that remained was acting out the elements of the story and living the actual events. Betsy realized that Doris was the devious instigator, but the fact didn't surprise her at all. It was inevitable that she and Wendi would make love, much to her chagrin, but the affair would satisfy Doris' wild fantasy. Wendi realized she would experience lesbian love for the very first time in her life. The thing that made Wendi most thrilled was the anticipation for it to happen with the sexiest woman she had met or been friends with.

Betsy remembered being in the shower, as a defining moment in a new relationship. She let go of GE while the woman reluctantly loosened her grip with her legs and let her arms drop from around Betsy's neck. All three women stood still with the shower door gaping wide open and all eyes were glued on Betsy's bare boobs. The water still dripped from the succulent boobs and they glistened almost radiantly. Betsy glanced at her boobs and then at GE whose eyes never left the luscious bare tits.

It was Doris who bent over and retrieved the lost bikini top. She handed it to her dearest friend and not another word was spoken. Betsy quickly retied her top and they went to Doris' car for the drive to her new home, which she would take possession of at the end of the month.


When they got to the house, Doris proudly gave them a quick, guided tour. She considered investing her life savings in real estate, as the best choice for her money. The Garden District was one of the nicer areas of New Orleans and Doris had found a lovely Queen Anne style house, which would be considered a mansion in most areas. The Victorian features gave the home a romantic feeling and Betsy felt an immediate affection for the place. It had a tall tower and two wings with tons of colorful trim on the entire outside.

Doris was most proud of the backyard that was completed in a true upscale design. Her tour took them onto the back deck and patio, and eventually into the backyard. Betsy remembered staring in awe at the nicest pool and she was sure the pool and backyard alone was worth every penny Doris paid for the place. When Doris mentioned the fact that there would be some serious skinny-dipping later, everyone laughed, but Betsy and Wendi did so in a nervous fashion.

Once the tour was over, it didn't take long for Doris to whip out a barbeque. She had planned everything, as was her manner, and had food ready for them to cook. It was burgers and dogs because Doris didn't want the cooking to last long. The three had a relaxing meal, which was prepared and eaten in record time on the backyard patio. Betsy recalled the evening getting quiet and very surreal when the sun set like a big, red ball on the horizon.

The backyard was secluded and Doris merely stripped her clothes in scant seconds. She let them fall right beside her chair and yelled it was time for a swim. Doris rushed into the pool like a screaming schoolgirl and she taunted the chickens to follow her.

Betsy remembered acting immediately knowing it was exactly what her dearest friend wanted. She was naked in a flash and joined Doris in the pool. The two splashed and played around like kids and they completely ignored their guest. Betsy remembered playing childish games with Doris and being locked in a fierce battle when she noticed GE stepping into the water. She too was naked and the two women instantly beset on the young woman.

It took mere seconds for them to dunk GE under the warm water. When she came up sputtering and swearing, the fun was on. After the tension was broken, the three swam and splashed for the longest time. Betsy wasn't sure how it happened, but at some point she was in the deep end and Doris and Wendi were in the shallow end.

Betsy remembered the scene as one of the most stimulating sights ever. GE's back was to Doris and Betsy could plainly see that Doris had her arms around GE and she had a boob in each hand. The young woman didn't have the biggest boobs, but they were certainly big enough to sway up and down seductively in the water. Doris cupped the titties and made sure she bounced them on the surface of the water drawing everyone's attention to the young woman's chest.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.